All Comments on 'Lincoln Park Mommy Ch. 05'

by ISawYourMommy

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Did the story

ever say who the little girl belonged to? I can't remember. Undoubtedly it wasn't meant to be that it was her husband's child. That aspect adds to the humiliation of Mike in the storyline. Probably like the pups of a bitch dog in season. She probably doesn't even know who the kid's dad is. She could probably narrow it down to twenty or so men. At least the kid wasn't half black. Little Evelyn will no doubt turn out just like mommy unless the kid is gotten out of that environment asap. She has already had experiences in her mother's womb at getting to suck cock by proxy when mom took on all cummers when knocked up.

I must have missed it someplace but if it did say who the kid belonged to, please post it.

These idiot boys are really dumb motherfuckers. They could blackmail the worthless bitch into anything to keep her status quo and her true demeaner from her clueless husband. Mike must have one hell of a job or she just likes the social position of being married to him. A high class whore like her could bring big bucks for the lads to buy dope,booze, cars, and anything else they wanted. She could take Evelyn with her on her "dates", teaching her early on how to fuck and suck cock, even giving her a taste of cum in a motherly kiss after taking a load in Kelly's mouth. I'd have that fucking cum slut fucking as a call girl every weekend that a convention was in town.

She could draw top dollar until her "Johns" found out what a worthless piece of shit she was.

wolfarmywolfarmyabout 19 years ago
Each one is better than the last!

Keep writing, love these stories especially when she relates them as she's getting it on! I think I know a woman just like her, lives in Grand Rapids, Michigan though, not Chicago!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Keep it up

These stories keep getting better and better. They never fall to a level of repitition seen in other stories, and i love the depravity that Kelly herself thrives on.

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 19 years ago
good but

Good story but what a cheating slut

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
What the . . .

Please, please, please don't go the pedo route. That's gross.

jacksawjacksawabout 19 years ago
Finally

a submission that hasn't been littered with vomiting of moralism. Whew!!!! I feel like I'm in a new place. Shhhh! How long can it last?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
irresponsible

sex is fun, just be responsible. i think having sex near kids as child abuse. we dont need that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous