Linda and Lisa Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
callmQ67
callmQ67
263 Followers

Christina rubbed her man's dick through his jeans as they kissed. "Somebody wants to come out and play," she said. She lowered his zipper and fished out his stiffening rod. As she caressed its length, the wanton Latina turned so that Lisa could see in profile her boyfriend's impressive manhood. There was something different about his cock, Lisa noticed. It was as thick as Tim's and maybe even longer, but the thing that caught her eye was the skin covering the head. She thought it looked more like an animal than a human phallus. Christina looked directly into the young twin's eyes as she lifted the heavy shaft and licked the underside.

The dark purplish head emerged as she stroked it, and Lisa understood she was seeing her first uncircumcised penis. The slender blonde was fascinated, her mouth opening unconsciously. Christina licked the head like a lollypop then wrapped her lips around it. As Lisa watched in awe, the experienced fellatrix inched her lips along the thick shaft until most of it disappeared in her drooling mouth.

Marcus grunted with pleasure as he watched Christina's mouth stretch around his outsized member. At last she drew back until Lisa could see the head again, and the teenager realized she'd been holding her breath. Christina swallowed the fat dick again, this time almost to the balls. If she hadn't seen it happen right in front of her face Lisa wouldn't have believed it possible.

When the big fuckstick reappeared it was coated with a shiny layer of Christina's spit. She smiled at the blonde teenager. "You wanna try it?" she asked. Marcus turned to face Lisa. She was still seated on the toilet, his monstrous cock right in front of her. Lisa shook her head no, but her body seemed to act of its own accord. She found her hand wrapped around the shaft.

When Lisa held that throbbing piece of meat she felt an ache in her loins. She pumped it up and down in her tiny hand, watching as the foreskin moved. Her rational mind was a distant voice telling her this was not a good idea, but her body said otherwise. She licked the bloated purple knob.

"Yeah," said Marcus. "Go on, suck it."

She pulled the sensitive layer of skin out and over her tongue, then licked all the way around the head. Marcus watched as the lump in his foreskin moved in a slow circle. "Oh fuck," he moaned. "Now take it in your mouth."

She obeyed, stretching her lips around it. The slim blonde's mouth was completely, obscenely filled. Her cheeks bulged. Lisa felt the big cock grow harder and fatter. Marcus thrust his hips forward and Lisa gagged as it hit the back of her throat. Her eyes started to water.

"Easy baby," said Christina, pulling back on his hips. "She's just a kid. How old are you honey?" she asked Lisa. "Fifteen? Sixteen?"

"Eighteen," Lisa answered, a little annoyed. She hated being thought of as a child. She looked up at Marcus, her eyes wide, imploring. "I want you to fuck me," she said. "I mean…if it's okay with you, Christina." These last words were spoken meekly, with her head down.

"I'd love to see a cock in your sweet little pussy," said the older woman. "Are you sure you're ready? Aren't you a virgin?"

"No, I'm not a virgin," said Lisa. She didn't mention that she'd had exactly one dick inside and that it belonged to her Uncle Tim.

Marcus decided to act before either woman changed her mind. "Get up," he ordered, and seated himself on the toilet. "Now come here," he said, guiding the young girl until she stood over him, legs apart. "Sit down on it." Marcus held his length in his hand as she lowered herself. Lisa was very wet and the head slipped in easily, but there it seemed to stick. "Go up and down on it," the big man said. "Work it in slow."

"It's so big," Lisa whispered as more and more of the gigantic shaft disappeared inside her. After a full minute the fat prick was buried to the hilt. It was just what she'd been craving. She didn't move at first, just let her body adjust to the sensation of being filled. The slender blonde twin put a hand on her belly where she imagined the tip of his cock lay inside her body. Christina was behind her, reaching around to caress her small tits and squeeze the puffy, conical nipples.

"Let's get this off," she said, raising Lisa's tank top over her head.

"Those are beautiful," said Marcus. He bent to suck one pink nipple, then the other as Lisa began to move her hips, grinding her clit against his wiry pubic hair.

"Oh yes," Lisa whimpered. "Fuck me now…fuck me…"

"Yeah, you wanna get fucked?" Marcus growled. He didn't wait for an answer. The slender blonde's arms were around his neck and he stood, lifting her easily. Lisa wrapped her legs around his waist as the ex-jock carried her across the room like a butterfly impaled on a pin. His cock reached even deeper into Lisa's womb. Marcus pressed the young twin against the wall and began to pump his cock in and out.

***

In the meantime, Linda was half reclining on the sofa, plaid skirt climbing her thighs. While the two older men drank and talked, Linda was totally absorbed by the action on the screen. Her pussy was begging for attention. She thought if she could just touch it she would feel some relief. The men didn't seem to be paying any attention so she slid one hand under her skirt. She raised a knee to block the view, and rubbed her plump mound through the moist cotton.

On the TV screen a blonde and a redhead were having a three-way with a middle-aged man. They sucked his cock and he fucked them, alternating from one to the other. Linda was growing less discreet about touching herself as her need grew and her inhibitions shrank. She had nearly downed a fifth beer, and somehow the pressure on her bladder seemed to increase the sensations from her snatch. She couldn't make up her mind whether to pee or keep watching.

Finally the urge became overwhelming and she stumbled to the bathroom. Tim was relieved to see her go. He saw that she had been touching herself and was sure Brad had noticed, too.

When Linda reached the bathroom she was aware of some commotion but saw only the toilet just in front of her. The edges of her perception were blurred by alcohol. She yanked down her panties and sighed as she let go. It was only then she noticed her sister getting fucked against the wall a few feet away. Christina was there too, with one hand between her boyfriend's legs caressing his balls.

Linda felt a jolt of electricity run through her body. The scene in front of her was even more arousing than the porn movie. Lisa was half-moaning, half-sobbing as Marcus banged her. "Unnngh…yeah…your cock is so fucking good…fuck me…yeah, just like that…fuck me…" Her voice was low, hoarse. The smell of sex filled the air of the small room.

"Another little girl to play with," Christina said when she heard Linda's tinkle. "And she's shaved, too. Maybe she wants some cock."

"Oh yeah?" said Marcus as he turned. He carried Lisa across the room as easily as if she were a small child. Looking down into Linda's face he raised her twin until his dick sprang free. "Suck it," he said.

His cock was shiny with Lisa's cunt sauce. "Yes," said Christina. "Clean your sister's juice off him with your pretty mouth."

"Uh uh," said Linda, shaking her head no. She still hadn't finished peeing. But the big dick, redolent with Lisa's fragrance, drew her like a magnet. Christina grabbed the shaft at the base and held it before the seated girl's lips. Linda had a frightened look on her face. And she was frightened—frightened of what she might do. After a long moment, though, temptation overcame her fear.

She licked the swollen head, tasting her sister's tangy flavor. Once she had that taste, she couldn't get enough. Linda sucked the head into her mouth as Christina pumped the shaft in her fist. "You didn't get all the juice," said the older woman, pulling the cock from Linda's mouth and smearing it over her lips and cheeks as the young blonde tried to recapture it in her mouth.

Piss was still dribbling from Linda's labes when she heard her sister's voice saying, "Please…put it back in me…please…" Christina took pity on her, taking the treat away from Linda and easing it back up her twin's slippery fuckhole. Marcus bounced the slender teen up and down on his pole and she sighed blissfully.

Linda watched, fascinated, her face inches below Lisa's dripping gash. She could see her sister's puckered asshole, and the pink inner lips of her pussy clinging to the shaft with each stroke. She heard Lisa's incoherent cries. And she watched as fluid leaked from her twin's cunt and down Marcus's hairy balls. It actually dripped from his scrotum to the tile floor. Such a waste…she stuck out her tongue and licked her sister's musky effluvium from the big man's nutsack.

"Let's take this next door," said Christina, grabbing Linda by the hand. The slender teen allowed herself to be pulled along, leaving her panties on the bathroom floor. The last few drops of pee trickled down her thighs. Marcus followed them to the adjacent bedroom with Lisa still skewered on his rod.

The older woman pushed Linda down on the bed. "You look so sexy in that uniform," she said. "But I want to see if your titties are just like your sister's." She quickly unbuttoned the girl's white blouse and yanked up her training bra. Linda's developing breasts were almost completely flat as she lay on her back, but her large nipples stood up enticingly. "So pretty," said Christina as she bent to suck them. "Like pink gumdrops."

Marcus carried Lisa to the other side of the bed and laid her down. He parked her ass at the edge of the bed and slid a couple of pillows under her for a better angle. As he stood at the bedside the recently-deflowered teen reached out to guide his cock back inside her.

Christina was on her knees at Linda's side, kissing and nibbling the girl's aching nips. She was trying to pull her own t-shirt over her head at the same time and Linda sat up to help her. Now the teenager could see the deep cleavage between those huge, pendulous breasts, held up by a sturdy under wire bra. She reached behind Christina's back to unhook it.

The twins' shoulders touched as they lay across the mattress, their feet pointing in opposite directions. Lisa was nearing yet another shattering climax. "Oh my god," said Linda when Christina's bra fell away. Her tits were as big as ripe cantaloupes, with enormous nipples and aureoles the color of dark chocolate.

The half-clad teen didn't stop to consider that she had only met this woman a couple of hours ago, or that her sister was getting fucked right next to her by the woman's boyfriend, or that her uncle and his buddy were watching TV just down the hall. Linda had to know what those melons felt like, and she reached out for them. Her hands looked pale and very small as she hefted those big tawny jugs.

"You like them?" asked Christina. Linda could only nod in reply. "Then suck them," said the raven-haired Latina, lowering her tits to the blonde girl's face. "Mmmm, that's nice," she purred as Linda sucked one brown nipple into her mouth, then the other. "Now take your hands away," she said after a minute or two. The voluptuous older woman dangled her heavy breasts over the blonde teenager's face while Linda sought out the swinging nipples with her tongue.

This caught Lisa's attention even as her orgasm built. "I wanna try it too," she said. Linda shifted slightly and both sisters turned their heads to catch the hanging fruit in their lips.

"I'm in heaven," said Christina on her hands and knees, her breasts at the suckling mouths of the pretty blonde twins. But even heaven wasn't enough. After a few minutes she wanted more. She broke away and peeled off her jeans and panties, then crawled over Linda's body until she straddled the young blonde's face. "Eat me, baby," she said.

Linda was on fire with lust and would have done almost anything asked of her. She loved eating her sister's pussy and the memory of her taste still lingered. But the sopping cunt over her face was nothing like her twin's sweet smooth slice. For one thing, this orifice was surrounded by a tangle of thick black hair that grew almost to the navel. For another, where her sister's Mons were a rosy pink, these were dark, almost black.

Strangest of all were the extended inner lips. While her own delicate labia and those of her sister were hidden by their plump outer lips, these hung down an inch or more. They were nearly black at the edges fading to purple towards the center. And when Christina spread them apart with her fingers Linda could see bright pink inside.

The scent of Christina's hairy crotch was different too, and the teenaged twin hesitated. The older woman raised Linda's skirt and began to kiss those pale thighs, and then the girl's creamy center. Linda felt she had to return the favor. She reached up with her tongue and licked the older woman's pussy. It was strange at first, so different from her sister, but she quickly acquired a taste. Soon Linda was sucking the older woman's dangling labes, and Christina was humping her mouth. The slender teen was nearly smothered by the woman's ample thighs.

Marcus saw all this happen as he fucked the girl's sister. He saw Linda's hesitation, then her acceptance. He saw his girlfriend's slimy cunt on the mouth of the blonde teen, her round ass shaking. The big construction worker reached over and eased two fingers into Christina's juicy fuck slot while Linda sucked on her clit. When his fingers were good and wet he withdrew them and began to tickle his girlfriend's brown anus with the tip of one finger.

Then Marcus did something that completely shocked the teenaged sisters. After pulling his big pussy-wrecker from Lisa's little pink cunt—leaving her bereft—he bent over and began to lick Christina's asshole even as Linda ate her dripping quim from below.

"God yes, lick my ass," the dark-haired beauty cried. Lisa crawled over to have a better look. Marcus had stiffened his tongue and seemed to be trying to squeeze it past Christina's tight anal ring. Linda was still lapping at the woman's dark pussy flaps. "Fuck me now, baby," the busty Latina pleaded. "I need it bad…"

Marcus didn't need a second invitation. His shaft was rock hard and he knew he wouldn't last much longer. Linda watched it slide in just past the end of her upturned nose. Once it was lodged inside her Marcus starting fucking with long smooth strokes. "Lick my clit while he fucks me," Christina whined. "That's right…you're gonna make me cum…oh fuck…oh fuck…oh yeah…yeah…yeah…"

The mouth on her clit and the big dick inside her were too much for Christina. She came with a muffled scream, her mouth pressed against a smooth teenage thigh. Pussy cream splattered Linda's face. Marcus could hold back no longer, and he roared as his first blast shot deep in Christina's dusky folds. "Shoot your jizz on Linda," said her naughty sister. He complied, pulling out his fat cock to squirt five or six more times onto the blonde teen's wet face.

Linda's mouth was open, catching some of the huge load, but much more landed on her chin, her cheeks, her forehead. At least half her face was covered with his hot spunk. Marcus shuddered, squeezing the last drops from his prick as the foreskin slipped back over the head. Lisa grabbed his cock and shoved the head in her mouth, savoring the mingled flavors. Linda was licking her lips, her teeth and tongue covered with his sticky goo.

Marcus toppled onto his side, exhausted, allowing Lisa to move closer. "You're a fucking nasty girl," she said to her twin. Linda smiled up at her sister, strings of cum stretched across her lips. Then Lisa noticed a thick white stream oozing from Christina's dark tunnel. The Latina's big round ass was still over her sister's pretty, cum-glazed face. Lisa dove in, sucking millions of sperm cells into her mouth straight from the older woman's sopping spicy snatch.

"Jesus," said a voice from the doorway. "That's the filthiest fucking thing I've ever seen." Brad and Tim stood there, bottles of beer in their hands, clearly drunk.

"Oh…hi Uncle Tim. How long have you been there?"

"Long enough," he slurred, trying for the proper tone of moral indignation—and failing miserably. "What would Nicole say? Do you two think you can be any sluttier?"

"Maybe," said Lisa. "Watch this." And with that she let a long stream of cum fall from her lips into Linda's open mouth, then moved lower until their tongues touched. The others watched in amazement as the twins kissed each other like the most passionate lovers, smearing cum all over both their faces.

"Dude," said Brad. "They may be your nieces and all, but I have to get me some of that." He walked into the room unbuttoning his jeans. Linda and Lisa crawled side by side to the edge of the bed.

"Christ, Brad. What the fuck…" Tim tried to sound angry but it wasn't working.

"Mmmm," said Linda. "Another nice hard cock." His tool wasn't as thick as Marcus's but it was just as long. The twins were on their hands and knees sharing it between them. Lisa sucked on the head while Linda licked up and down the shaft, then they traded. Brad pulled Linda's white blouse off and unfastened her bra. His hands roamed freely over their little tits, teasing the stiff pink nipples.

"You two are so fucking cute," he said. "I don't even know which one is which."

"She's Linda," said Lisa. "And she's Lisa," said her twin sister.

"Yeah, whatever," said Brad. "Listen, I want to try something. You in the skirt—lie here on your back." He positioned Linda with her head just hanging over the edge of the mattress. "Now you lie on top of her. Right, face to face. Okay, kiss each other. Good. Now suck my cock." Lisa opened her mouth to received Brad's dick, and he plunged it in until she gagged. Linda, lying under her, licked his balls. The twins were pressed together from tit to toe, their legs intertwined.

"Now it's your turn," said Brad, pulling his dick from Lisa's mouth and ramming it into Linda's. "Let's see which one can take it deeper." He put his cock back in Lisa's mouth. "Relax your throat," he said. "Pretend you're swallowing a hot dog." Tears ran from Lisa's eyes but she managed to take the head of his cock past her tonsils without choking. Drool ran from her lips and down her chin when he switched to Linda's mouth.

Linda wasn't able to relax enough for the intruder to enter her throat, but Lisa took it deeper each time. After a few minutes she was able to swallow nearly Brad's entire long sword. Each time he pulled out his dick a stream of drool ran down her chin onto her sister's face.

Finally Tim could stand it no longer. His cock was aching for release. He stood beside the bed looking down at his nieces, their faces slick with cum and saliva. "Which one of you wants it first?" he snarled.

"Holy shit, dude," said Brad. "You're going to fuck your own niece?"

"Well," he reasoned drunkenly, "they're Nicole's sister's kids. We're not related by blood…"

"Just shut up and fuck me," said Lisa, extricating herself from Linda's arms. She knelt at the edge of the bed, her ass high, her breasts flat on the mattress, one hand between her legs parting her pink pussy lips. Tim quickly shed his jeans.

"I like that pose," said Brad. "You get on your knees too," he ordered Linda. The sweet blonde twins knelt side by side, watching the expressions on each other's faces as their pussies were invaded.

When Marcus went to the kitchen for more beer, Christina came around the bed to fondle the twins while they got fucked. She groped Lisa's smooth round butt as Tim plowed her cunt. "Lean back a little," she said to the girl's uncle, her face poised just above the junction of their bodies. While Tim looked on, the pretty Latina began teasing Lisa's pink puckered asshole with the tip of her tongue.

callmQ67
callmQ67
263 Followers