Linda and Lisa Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
callmQ67
callmQ67
259 Followers

"Oh fuck!" Lisa cried. "She's licking my ass, Lin, and it feels so fucking good!"

In the kitchen Marcus was talking on his cell phone while sipping a beer. "I'm telling you man, you gotta get over here. Remember Tim's nieces? Right, the twins…I know, they're gorgeous…yeah, they're still in high school…I just finished fucking one of them and then I came all over the other one's face…I'm not shitting you, man…Brad and Tim are fucking them right now…I'm serious, Tim is fucking his own niece. I'm telling you, they'll do anything…you gotta get over here. Call Alex and Ted, and tell them to get over here, too."

A few minutes later: "Mike? Hey, it's Ted. You're not gonna believe this…"

Which is how it came to pass that Brad's small house became the scene of the most debased acts that any of the participants had ever witnessed. The men started showing up not long after Marcus's phone call. There was a wide range of ages, from early twenties to late fifties, and races, from white to black and every color in between, and vocations, from professional class to bum. The pretty blonde twins were fucked in every imaginable position. There was hardly a moment over the next several hours when each girl didn't have a cock in her mouth or pussy or both.

Many of the guys stuck around for seconds or even thirds. When the girls became so drenched in cum that the men shied away, the slender teens licked it from each other's bodies and sucked it from each other's dripping cunts. One of the more imaginative men, an engineer in his late forties, liked to place the twins in unusual positions. He had Lisa sit on the floor with her back against the bed. Linda was on her hands and knees, her pussy just over Lisa's upturned face. Men lined up to fuck Linda's sweet cunt. When they came, some chose to pull out and shoot on the seated twin's face, while others deposited their seed inside her sister's slippery fuckhole. Of course, after a few such deposits Linda's cunt overflowed and the seed ran onto Lisa's face. The result was much the same in either case.

So many cars lined the street outside Brad's place that passersby assumed there was a large house party. In the wee hours of the morning, three members of the basketball team from the twins' school were walking down the street on their way home from a poker game. All were eighteen-year-old seniors. "Hey, looks like a party," said one, a six foot guard.

"Huh?" said another. He was the team's center, nearly seven feet tall but not very bright.

"Let's go in," said the first. "We'll just act like we know somebody there, and we'll grab a few beers. The boys waltzed into the house through the front door, surprised that no one was in the living room or kitchen. They helped themselves to beer from the fridge. It was clear from the shouting and laughter that something was going on in another part of the house.

When they reached the bedroom Linda was on her back getting fucked by an overweight plumber, while Lisa was on her hands and knees, a bespectacled attorney banging her doggie-style. The girls' mouths were locked together in a deep kiss. "Can anybody join this party?" asked one of the basketball players.

It took some time for recognition to sink in, especially for the slow-witted center, but eventually the boys became aware that the blonde girls on the bed were classmates. This realization in no way stopped them from having a go at the twins' lithe young bodies. The tall center was known to the other boys on the team as 'Donkey,' and with good reason: his dick rivaled that animal's appendage in size. A hush fell over the room when he freed it from his trousers.

The toss of a coin determined which twin would get reamed by it first. Linda won that privilege, but Donkey lasted long enough to give screaming orgasms to both debauched sisters. When he finally erupted, the flow of semen was like the opening of a floodgate in the Hoover Dam. The twins were on their knees at his feet, and the big galoot sprayed their pretty faces with what seemed a liter of slimy splooge.

The sight was so arousing that several of the men had to jerk off on the girls' faces too. When they were done, Linda and Lisa licked each other's faces clean, and the cycle of sucking and fucking started over again.

At dawn the last car rolled away and the slender blonde twins collapsed together on Brad's sodden mattress. Tim had left hours before, rehearsing the story he would tell his wife when she got home from work. More than a score of men drove home to different parts of town with broad grins and memories seared into their brains forever. The three basketball players could hardly wait to tell everyone they knew about the events of that night. Never again would Lisa go without a date for Friday night.

The twins hugged each other tight, their bodies sticking together, their hair matted with gooey clots of cum.

"I love you, sis," whispered Lisa as she drifted off to sleep.

"I love you, too," murmured Linda with a smile.

***

Author's note: If you liked this story, please leave a comment. If you didn't like it, tell me how you think it could be better.

callmQ67
callmQ67
259 Followers