Linda Becomes a New Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda said that she couldn't think what made him feel like that and Nick replied by saying that he knew she had been teasing him earlier when she'd given him a flash of her nipple. He said he'd phoned Simon and told him that he wanted to teach her a lesson, and that whatever happened, one way or another Simon had to arrange it so that he could fuck her tits.

Listening to this, Linda realised that she had been right, the three of them had planned it, but she couldn't really complain because she had led him on a bit, and why should she complain anyway – it's not as if she wasn't enjoying it. In fact as she thought about Nick and how he had been thinking about her all evening, and how he was talking to her she started to get very wet again and thankfully she felt a hand slide up her thigh and go straight for her pussy. Two fingers were thrust into her and she started to squirm as she felt another orgasm building. She could see Simon beside her and realised it was his hand up her skirt and she could see Steve in the front playing with himself as he watched.

After a while Nick pulled his cock out from between Linda's tits and pulled her down on the seat a bit. Somehow he managed to get into a position where he could get his cock into her pussy and he started to fuck her with slow strokes of his long stiff cock. Linda knew it would never all fit in but she enjoyed watching it pump in and out anyway. By now Steve had got back into the back seat and both he and Simon were playing with themselves with one hand and each had a hand on one of her breasts. As the four of them, squeezed into the back seat of the car, got more and more excited, Linda felt her orgasm coming; she pushed hard against Nick's thrusts and moaned with pleasure as he filled her hole. Simon and Steve were also close to coming and finally with a gasp of ecstasy Linda shuddered and moaned loudly with pleasure as the first orgasm washed over her. Nick was really turned on by this when he realised how much pleasure he was giving her and he followed moments later thrusting as deeply as he could into Linda, filling her pussy with hot cum for the second time that evening.

Unable to restrain themselves any longer, Simon and Steve finished at almost the same time showering Linda with thick cum which splashed all over her face and all over her heaving tits. The thrill of having made these two men so excited that they would empty their load all over her brought Linda to a second fantastic orgasm as Nick continued to pump in to her, still as stiff as ever. She could feel the taste of Simon's and Steve's cum as it ran down her face and into her mouth, and together the three men massaged the rest of the hot fluid into her tits spending a long time running their hands over her now sticky, glistening, voluptuous breasts.

Linda lay back in the seat completely exhausted but feeling great with three men eagerly caressing her cum-soaked tits and with a nice big cock still stuffed inside her. After a while Nick pulled out and they all lay together somehow in the back of the car recovering from the encounter. As they lay there Simon had his hands on her tits and she had her hand around Steve's cock at last thinking how nice it felt.

When they'd finally all recovered they tidied themselves up for the second time and headed for home with Nick leaving at this point but saying he'd most definitely be in touch in the near future.

When they arrived at Linda's house she felt it only polite to offer Simon and Steve a coffee, which they both readily accepted. Great, thought Linda, it's going to be a long night; now all I need to do is find the video camera, and then when Derek gets home...........................!

12