All Comments on 'The Holiday Ch. 01'

by JimmyHotpants

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
rotorfishrotorfishabout 10 years ago

Would love to see this develop. Follow-up story please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Brief but great start!

Maybe tmrw she makes him go nude to that beach she hinted at to show off his new jewelry! Looking forward to see where this goes. Thanks for the great start!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
A follow up would be great!

Love the setup

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What a bitch! And a stupid one at that!

An idiot cuts the cage off in less than 15 seconds - no key necessary, kicks the crap out of her and leaves her - permanently. That's the good thing about girlfriends. It costs nothing to dump them. This story couldn't have been worse if you tried.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Awesome start!

Welcome to lit! Great first post. Thanks for sharing your creativity. I agree with above, lots of room for future chapters. I love the idea of her making him wear it at the nude beach, so humiliating! Hope to see more!

j

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Never continue this crap

Totally unbelievable. She betrays their relationship by deciding unilaterally that she's going to take over. Then without sufficient preparation she anally rapes him, probably tearing his sphincter muscle so badly he needed to go to the hospital for stitches. And the cage is a toy, easily removed lock or no lock. Just an awful story.

devilspydevilspyalmost 10 years ago
You rush a bit at the start and end.

What happened to the naked stud who was following you and gf? And she should have not only lubed her strap on, but should have lubed your virgin ass as well. She needs to train you to clean your ass/pussy. She should have shaved you hair less, chest, pubic, ass, and legs. Now that your locked up, she needs to take you to an Adult club on a bi night and have you suck cock and swallow as she gives you pointers and shares cock with you. Just some idea's. Also ignore all the troll bs. This section is clearly marked. Don't listen to them. Keep up the good stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous