Linda Embraces Slutdom Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well do I meet with master's approval.?"

"Absolutely, now I'd better shower before I get going, while I'm doing that why don't you have a look at this?"

Mark passed her a laptop. He had an amateur porn website on it where couples uploaded videos of themselves for others to watch and comment. He opened a file and Linda immediately recognised her masked and bound form from the previous night.

"We are proving quite popular!" Mark said sounding pleased. "I'd say you are inspiring a lot of orgasms today."

Mark went into the bathroom and Linda watched herself getting dominated and fucked hard again. She could hear herself begging and caterwauling throughout the scene. She clicked on the comments and they were all about how much of a turn on she was. Linda thought to herself of all the men who would watch this through the years wishing it were them and not Mark fucking her without mercy, in total control of her suspended body. Mark came out of the shower and got ready but Linda was enthralled, she was reliving the experience stroke by stroke.

"Stop watching the slut getting nailed, we gotta get going." Mark passed her a jacket, packed a bag with some more essenstials and then he drove her into town. The feeling of walking and sitting with the butt plug inserted was exciting and challenging at once. Mark parked in the cinema multi-story and they walked to a local restaurant. When they were seated Linda took off jacket. The cowl neckline fell low between her breasts and the hemline of the skirt rode far up her thighs. She was pantless and had her legs firmly crossed. The netting patterned her legs above the boots, above and across the visible top of her breasts and her uncovered back. Linda was seated facing out at other tables and soon became aware of other men stealing glances of her as she sat and talked to Mark. They ordered and ate quickly since they were both very hungry. After dessert and some wine Linda had to empty her bladder. As she was getting up to go Mark stopped her and bent her head to his mouth.

"Take the bag my pretty slave, and your jacket. I want you to lose the dress, put it in the bag and come back here with only the jacket over your slut uniform. Also I want you to open the front pocket, you will find the bullet vibe panties inside. Put them on before you come back here."

Mark passed her the bag.

"Yes master," Linda replied in a whisper.

She walked out to the bathroom turning heads as she went, her tight and slender body shown off by the small dress that promised so much. In a stall Linda drew the dress over her head and stood there clad solely in the thin strings of clinging netting and her leather boots. After she had done her business she pulled the panties on and inserted the vibe into her over sexed pussy. Then she pulled the jacket on and tied it at the waist. She tied the buttons up to the one above her breasts and picked up the bag and left the stall. She washed her hands and stared at herself in the mirror. Her nipples were brushing against the thin fabric and her body felt so alive. She returned to the table walking past table after table feeling as horny as hell. She wondered what the people in the restaurant would make of her sleazy whorish get-up and could feel the butt-plug whenever she move and the vibe just parting her pussy lips. Mark smiled at her when she sat down.

"I've paid now let's get the cinema tickets."

In the queue for the cinema Mark wrapped his arm round her waist and pulled her against him. He bought two tickets for a little known film that had been out for quite a while and was nearing the end of its run. He was hoping the cinema would be relatively deserted. They had some time to kill and went for a drink in the cinema bar. Linda was sent to the bar and she kept the jacket tight to her hot and bothered boy. The barman could see the outline of her globes and the top of the netting. He flashed her a big smile as he served her. Mark only had a juice since he was driving but Linda had two shots. Mark then sent her a text, it read.

"Go to the toilet, the mens' are opposite the ladies'. There are very few people in here, the mens' is propably empty. Go in and if it is empty find a stall, go in and text me where you are."

Linda's heart was beating a mile a minute as she read the text. She looked up at Mark who looked intense once more and she mouthed "Yes Master," to him.

Then she got up and walked towards the toilets her mind racing. She took a deep breath and turned into the mensroom. If she met anyone she would feign embarrassment and get out. There was no one there. She quickly opened the door of the nearest stall and rushed inside closing it behind her. It had a complete door making it a very private though small space. She texted Mark and told him where she was. His reply read.

"Good, now my slut, take off the jacket and hang it on the door. Put the panties in a pocket. When you hear a knock open the door."

Linda followed instructions and stood there naked aside from the clinging net body stocking and boots in the male jacks. She was quivering with excitement and nervousness. She heard a soft knock on the door and she opened the door in a little. Mark pushed it in and closed it behind him. He hung the bag up and crushed Linda to him kissing her and roaming his hands around her body. Then without any words or ceremony he turned her around and lifted her hands to the wall. Linda had almost stopped breathing. Then he bent her over and in no time at all she felt his cock opening her up as he plunged into her slowly this time. He fucked her there in the men's' jacks deliberately and quietly. He put a hand around her mouth to stifle any sounds and all the while he pumped her with his other arm wrapped around her. Linda could hear some men come in and out, sometimes they talked to one another little knowing that a few feet away a gorgeous virtually naked babe was getting fucked. She felt Mark's balls hitting her ass and the butt plug tightened her pussy further. Then Mark slammed far up into her and stiffened. A long moan escaped his lips as he poured himself deep within her. Anyone overhearing would only have thought it was a man struggling with constipation and little suspecting that he had his own wife impaled on his ejaculating cock. Linda stopped breathing while Mark emptied himself in her cunt and clung to her. Then he slipped out and whispered hot breaths in her ear.

"I'll slip out first, I'll wait outside and when the coast is clear I will text you."

With that he was gone. Linda could feel some spunk dribbling out of her and onto her thigh. She got her jacket and covered her sinful ensemble. Her face still felt red, her pussy raw, her ass full. She felt the vibe panties in her hand and slipped it on as much to stem the flow of semen as anything. Then she took her phone out of the pocket, there was a message from Mark. It read "Coast clear, see you at screen 7" but was two minutes old. Linda strained her ears to hear and all seemed silent. Then she took a deep breath and opened the stall doors. Her boots sounded sharply on the tiles. She was almost at the door when it opened and a man strolled in. Linda lowered her head and rushed by him as he appreciatively eyed her lower thighs and feminine figure as she passed him. She trotted quickly through the bar and stopped to breathe deeply in the lobby. Then she made her way to screen 7. She suddenly felt the vibe come to life in her still wet pussy and she suppressed a long moan as she spied Mark standing by the entrance to the theatre. His eyes were fixed on her. She walked beside him and the vibe went off. He held her hand and led her up to the very back in a corner with her on the inside. Very few other people came in and most were far below them. The film came on and the lights went down. Mark reached across and undid her jacket belt and then slowly began opening the jacket buttons. Linda was barely breathing and sitting very still. Mark had her jacket entirely undone but it still sat in place. He reached through the jacket and pulled and played with her nipples while Linda watched the people below them. Then Mark leaned across and whispered,

"Open the jacket and take your arms out. Sit in this cinema like the proud slut you are. When you feel the vibe buzzing you are to suck my cock, keep my cock lodged in your slave mouth until the vibe stops or until you taste my sperm."

Linda carefully drew her arms out of the jacket and it fell off her and slipped behind her. She sat there now her body straining at the ribbony outline of the raunchy body stocking. Mark could see the pale light of the screen faintly illuminating her cock tease of a body. He couldn't wait at all, she felt the vibe pulsing within her. Linda slowly bent herself down the side not wanting to draw attention and her head and torso disappeared from view. She drew down his fly and pulled his hard length from beneath his boxers. Then Mark could feel her soft lips wrapping around his thick cock. She could taste the remains of the spunk he had pumped in her pussy half an hour before as she started bobbing on his staff and soaked it with her spittle. Mark ran his fingers through her hair and was soon thrusting up to meet her downwards movements. He wasn't deep throating since they couldn't make too much noise but he was pumping her mouth pretty good. She clamped her lips around his velvety hardness and her boobs were brushing his lap. She felt like a shameless hussy and was hyper excited. She felt the vibe switch off and she sat up. Some saliva had gathered around her mouth and on her chin. Some fell onto her bare boobs while she sat there and she could see his shiny cock jumping beside her. The vibe tingled her soaking pussy once more and she lowered herself to accept his member again for a few minutes of mouth stuffing. She could hear the film in progress and the munching of pop-corn and coughing. He thrust deep and she coughed around his cramming cock. Mark coughed aloud to mask her splutters. Then he switched the vibe off and some saliva spilled from her mouth as she sat up gasping softly. The vibe called her back to her duties once more and this time Mark allowed her to envelop and massage him until she felt his cock swell and pulse against the roof of her mouth and then she felt his salty cream oozing out onto her tongue. She sucked hard and swallowed every last drop and then she raised her head from his deflating and happy cock. He switched the vibe off and told her to put her jacket back on as they were leaving. It was now after 11. It was very dark and it was raining a thin, mizzly variety of rain when their car pulled out of the parking lot. Mark drove towards the beach.

"A lovely night for a midnight stroll," he ventured.

Linda was still playing over the day's events in her mind. She knew her slave weekend was coming to a close and she had never imagined in her wildest dreams how hot and wild it would get. She could still taste him in her mouth and her pussy was still throbbing. They arrived at the beach and Mark pulled the car up. They were parked near a row of houses, an alleyway and the public toilets. The rain was falling persistently in a misty fashion.

"Perfect, there will be few people out in that," Mark said.

He got out and walked around and opened Linda's door. He brought the bag and told Linda to leave the heeled boots behind. She slipped them off and felt the cool concrete beneath her netted toes. Mark then held her hand and they walked through the sand dunes onto the beach. Linda could feel the misty rain wetting her legs, face, and hair and dripping down her breasts. She could also feel the damp sand under her feet. They walked far down the beach getting closer to the lapping waves by the shore. The sand was hard and firm here. It was quite dark, they could barely see by the light of some stars and the occasional peeks of the moon in the cloudy sky. Mark let go of her hands and stepped away from her.

"Strip," he commanded harshly.

Linda divested herself of the jacket and felt the misty rain showering her sensitive flesh. Little goose-pimples jumped out on her exposed flesh as she stood before Mark, her hair damp and water running along her nose and cheeks. She could hear the waves swishing behind her. Mark then removed her panties and put them in the bag. He led Linda to the water's edge and pushed her down on her hands and knees. She could feel shock of the cold water when it swished past her covering her hands, knees and calves as she faced the swash. Mark shed his pants and knelt down behind her. Linda could see and hear the ocean before her and cried out when he speared her hard and fast and pulled her roughly back against himself. Mark then proceeded to hammer her relentlessly while she loaned and screamed wantonly. The tide was rising and soon the water was up to her elbows and brushing her chin and breasts when it rushed past her on its way up the beach. Mark pushed her head down into the cold, swirling embrace of the cold water as the water splashed around her ass while he pummelled her. Then he pulled her out back and out and water streamed off her and she gasped in air greedily. Mark pulled out and lifted her up. He walked her out of the water. Her nipples were so hard and full, her body was tingling and trembling. He pulled his jeans on, picked up the bag and took out a piece of cord. He tied her hands behind her back, picked up her coat and led her back towards the car as the light rain danced on her net covered voluptuous figure.. As they were walking along the concrete path they could hear voices coming towards them and he quickly pushed her off the path and up against the back wall of a house where they were hidden by some bushes in front of them. The people were passing by when Mark lowered his pants, lifted one of her legs, leaned her back against the wall and sunk his shaft into her once more. Linda's body fell limply on his grinding, groping body. She could hear the footsteps of the passers-by. Her pussy started convulsing around his probing, invading tool. She knew he was close and she was nervous of discovery. She whispered in his ear, knowing how to speed him to climax.

"Ohhh fuck me master, ohhh harder, ohhh yes, faster, ohhhhhh fuck me like a dirty whore, ravish me ohhhh, yesssssss, ohhhh I want you to paste your hot cum on my pretty slut face, oohhh cum for me, yessss, spray all over your dirty cum-slut, give your dirty whore a cock facial , ohhh yes."

Mark's whirling hips beat against her pelvis until his breathing grew very ragged. He pulled out and pointed to the ground. Linda got down on her hunches and lifted her head up to him and opened her mouth wide and stuck out her tongue just as she had seen porn stars do. She felt so turned on. She was dressed like a sexy wet dream come to life, dripping wet and on her hunches in a spot off a public path looking up at her husband's raging erection while she begged him to plaster her with his sperm. Mark groaned deeply and a thick gobby burst of white cream erupted from his cock and splattered on her face. He drained himself in thick ropes of cum that felt warm when it fell across her face. Mark grabbed her hair and squeezed everything onto her painted face. It cooled and clung to her skin like astroglide. Mark rubbed his cock in her wet hair and the rain pushed some of the cum into her mouth. Linda licked any that was near her mouth and stood up. Some dripped off her face and dribbled down her chest but most stuck to and hung from her face. Mark slapped her ass and pulled the damp jacket around her shoulders. Her hands were still tied behind her. Linda knew she would never think of this beach in the same way again. Mark tied the jacket belt but left the buttons undone. The jacket split far up her thighs and fell very low on her chest. But this was how Mark wanted her to walk back to the car. They emerged back onto the path with Linda wearing her husband's load on her face. They walked along and a woman passed them beneath an umbrella. Linda was pretty sure that in the dim light the cum was unnoticeable. They got back to the car and Mark took out her phone.

"You'd better ring in sick, I don't think you will be fit for work in the morning."

He dialled her work number and held it Linda's cum spattered face. He smiled as Linda left a message saying she was coming down with something and had had a rough weekend. They drove home and fell asleep quickly. The next day they discussed their experience and Linda confessed that she had loved it all in a way she would not have thought possible. She stressed that outside of sexy time they remained equals in every way and she expected Mark to remain his attentive and respectful self. She found the power dynamics of submission and loss of control freeing and thrilling, however, and wanted to indulge it in the future. Whenever she chose to wear a collar this was a sign for Mark to take her and use her as he wanted and just as he had for her slave weekend.

12