All Comments on 'Linda Morris - Lesbian Jailer Ch. 02'

by Dumpington

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
ShadowsucksShadowsucksabout 9 years ago
Wink!

"Please accept my resignation. I don't want to belong to any club that will accept people like me as a member." -- Groucho Marx

Wink! (Yet another, very manly but unnecessary, overly punctuated one-word sentence fraught with meanings of the sexually explicit dude-wet dream kind.)

WINK!

redlion75redlion75about 9 years ago

when she was raping the second girl that was scream wait you dont understand i was waiting for the explanation of for that statement.was she a virgin,was she expected to be so on her wedding night what the hell did she mean other then she didnt want to be raped by a lesbian?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I want Janelle mmmm

That was so sexy! I'm a hot girl and that was damn hot! I'd love to swap with any one of them but would LOVE a piece of that sexy stripper's slutty ass mmmm yummy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
WOW! _ Another Red-Hot Story,,, Yes!!

Hallo Dumpington!

I have a complement, and a complaint.... You love, are very quickly becoming one of my favorite writers!.... It's just too fucking bad you had stopped writing, 3-years before I found your story-site!!

Now a little unsolicited advice,,, Shadowsucks, try to just enjoy reading the story,,, and stop being an ass, looking for typos, spelling errors, or any fucking little mistake that you can find!.... No one cares about your fucking proper punctuation, or literary opinions, _ wink!.... Love Kat, 😍 ..

It won't do any good to ask, if your planning to write another chapter, so!

My thanks along with 5-Stars, goes to the Author, well done..

Gay Kat,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous