Linda Morris - Lesbian Jailer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

Post-script

Normally, once it's over, it's over. After all, this place is a jail, and not the kind of environment where you can engage in long-term love affairs. But a couple of week's later, after our wonderful night together, I decided to check out Max's, the gentlemen's club (aka strip-bar) where Janelle danced. I guess I just wanted to see what it was like and how she was doing.

As not all that many un-escorted women regularly patronize strip clubs, I tried very hard to remain in the background, but she spotted me just the same, laughingly running-up to me and giving me a big hug and a kiss!

"What brings you here?" she gushed, before then pulling me back into one of the private dance rooms. There, I got a free lap-dance, and while the club had a very strict 'no touching' policy I can safely say that I broke that rule within the first minute, as my hands were caressing her legs and ass within seconds as she performed an incredibly seductive lap dance for me, her gorgeous body right up close to my face. Needless to say, my lips quickly became re-acquainted with her luscious derriere!

I remained there till closing time, with Janelle accompanying me home. No, we're NOT a couple, but every single time I visit her club I get the royal treatment, and we've even spent a couple of our weekends together, doing things like shopping and going to the beach. That girl looks amazing in a thong bikini, by the way!

Janelle's DUI conviction ended up with her doing one-hundred hours of community service and paying a hefty fine, but she says it was worth it - she learned her lesson about not getting into her car after partying. She also told me that her night in jail was one of the more memorable of her life.

As for Marci, while I never heard back from her, Janelle told me that she and a few of her college girlfriends came to Max's one night, where she and the pretty blonde got re-acquainted, with Marci even buying a lap-dance from her. Afterwards, Janelle told me, Marci kissed her on the lips right in front of all of her girlfriends.

The pretty blonde stripper-girl told me that they've since exchanged phone numbers, with Marci wanting to get together with her again sometime in the near future.

Hey, who knows? If it works out maybe one night I'll join them with my hand-cuffs and strap-on, and we can have a good old-fashioned reunion!

12