All Comments on 'Linda's Discovery'

by Lindat817

Sort by:
  • 500 Comments (Page 2)
EuphonyEuphonyabout 12 years ago
Rinse and Repeat as needed!

Certainly worthy of a read (as a story) and worth a REread to appreciate how well it was written.Only wish the author had more ideas (in maybe less esoteric categories) needing to be put to page. Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
we think alike....

first. this is fantanstic story.

I used to steal my mothers silk panties to do the same, I always wanted to try them on after she worn them, the smell was a knockout. still remember today.

Thanks

M

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I feel the same

Oh my, this story is so hot. I feel the same. I know my son has borrowed my panties. I only hope he masturbates with them. I masturbated reading this and wanting to be her. I came four times reading this. I want my son to fuck me. I want him to fuck me so hard.

ken0001ken0001almost 12 years ago
extremely hot

i 'm with the crowd, I loved it! I hope to see more of your stories..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I wish I was your son!

"... made no move to do anything other than take pleasure in the feeling that I had fucked my son and his cum was running out of me for the first time. I promised myself that it would not be the last time."

It's a giant turn-on to know that there are many smart, beautiful moms out there that have such feelings and thoughts for their sons ... and have the writing talent and courage to let it be known, wow!

Panty10Panty10almost 12 years ago
I jerked off!

That was great. I jerked off long and hard while reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Outstanding!

It is such a pleasure to read a story written by someone who was paying attention in school when spelling, usage, and grammer were covered. A well-written tale of such a hot and sexy "taboo-laden" subject couldn't help but cause my own rock-hard erection. I started out trying to coast along with just light stroking, determined to make it almost to the end before cutting loose; I didn't even get close!

Thank you so much.....please hurry along with the continuance!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Yes!! I just found Chapter 2....

way to go!! Gotta run, got some heavy reading to do... ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Completely agree with

Anonymous 08/13/12 "Outstanding!"

MLabonteMLabonteover 11 years ago
GREAT story!

Excellent. You should write more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More please

Great story, please let us know what happens next.

Patiently waiting !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
GREAT STORY

WELL WRITTEN, VERY GOOD BUILD UP RIGHT UNTIL THE ENDING. NO DOUBT THERE WILL BE AT LEAST TWO SEQUELS

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Estupendo!!!!

Thank you for sharing your writing talent and succulent libido...looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome!

Loved every bit of it!

I wish my mom was like you!

Latinlover15Latinlover15over 11 years ago
So hot

This turned me like crazy...awesome storytelling five stars

BusyAfternoonBusyAfternoonover 11 years ago
Ummmmm....

It's been close to a year since these stories were posted, time for more or let it be known where we can read addition works by you. One of the most well written and erotic tales on this site.

DebbieXDebbieXover 11 years ago
HOT Story....

Your story is sooo hot. One can't help but cum while reading it.

PixxiePixxieover 11 years ago
True story?

I am a sucker for the "based on real events" line. I would like to think that at least half of it was true. The emotions and flirting felt very real; a fantastic read. Thank you for sharing your fantasies with us.

OtisTuttleOtisTuttleover 11 years ago
Great story......

but I always wonder how many of these hot mother/son stories supposedly written by moms are not in fact dudes trying to fulfill their psychological/sexual needs by hoping "moms" will email them and relate their own supposed sexual experiences with their sons (so they can all jack-off while believing that they're indeed having exchanges that are authentic but which are in fact only horny dudes thinking that they're so tricky that they've overcome the problem of not being able to figure out who's a woman and who's a dude in this environment of anonymity).

Thalia_LeighThalia_Leighover 11 years ago
peeking through my fingers

I sort of read this between splayed fingers, feeling weird and wetly turned-on at the same time with the powerful imagery. The build-up was good and nicely done. I kept thinking she was going to give a blow-job (and I still want to see that!!!) but the author moved right for the big score.

I don't fancy my handsome son, but I remembered finding hundreds of used tissues in his room's wastebasket. The story brought back unresolved dreams about my Daddy that only grew stronger through my teens and into my twenties. There were times when he could have had me on my knees with the bat of an eyelash. He sometimes tells me I'm not too old to be spanked, and I keep asking when.

I disagree with Otis and it's a shame his comment was the first up. He must be totally tone deaf to female writing.

The mommy thing I have mixed feelings about. I remember how creepy it was to hear Ronald Reagan call his wife 'Mommy'.

I appreciated the subtlety of the lesbian experiment. It wasn't overdone which made it more believable.

I look forward to further posts.

RobloverRobloverover 11 years ago
awsome!

Wow! That was awsome Linda. Great story. I love to hear about true family loving. I can't wait to read your other story.

Keep up the great work!

JonnyfliesJonnyfliesover 11 years ago
Wow!

Congratulations. Now that was some story.

I really enjoyed the slow build up and gentle push to reach the climax (no pun intended).

Once again it is so good to read another story from someone who actually understands that love is what any good incest story is all about.

I look forward to reading the 2nd chapter. Even if it wasn't already there waiting for me to read I wouldn't try to suggest where it should go or how it should get there. I don't think you need any suggestions from anyone, you have it sorted.

Thank you

newporter56newporter56over 11 years ago
Great story

I thought your story was well written and developed. It had great build up and I can't wait to read the second part of the story. Thank you for sharing it with the rest of us.

MsPetiteMsPetiteover 11 years ago
Wow, very hot

Very nice, slow build up and perfect ending.

BigRhysBigRhysover 11 years ago
An amazing first start ....

It has been a real treat finding this one. Thank you for all the effort and time in sharing this with us. It is always more of a 'tease' trying to guess how much of it is the real part and what, if anything, you have added to make the story flow as it does. That is for you to know and leave us the readers to wonder - which just adds to the quality of the piece.

The panties part is so reminiscent of my own time at home when I used to take my mum's underwear and wank into them before putting them back! I also used like her silky feel bras as well. But unfortunately nothing else ever happened like it did in your story.

I am now going to read the second part but I hope that all of this feedback will encourage you to keep sharing your writing - please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
After all these scores of comments, with many more coming...

what I have to say may well seem superfluous, but...Your story was simply superb! It ranks with a small handful of stories of son-into-mom fucking, very possibly the best of the lot. That's because of the flawlessly literate phrasing, the perfect pace, and the sheer excitement of the hot action. By the way, I love Mark's use of "mommy." It recreates the warm intimacy of the little boy and his beloved mother in a world all their own. For me, it connotes his mother's mommy-hole, that wonderful hole between his mother's legs that her darling baby boy came into the world from, his own birth canal. Like lots of boys, Mark is in thrall to his mother's incomparable cunt. He loves everything about it: the feel, the taste, the rich aroma. For Mark, like for plenty of sons, they're the best things he can ever feel, taste, and inhale, deeply. Both Mark and his mother understand that her mommy-hole is the receptacle nature provides for her boy's stiff young prick and for all the great doses of creamy semen he's got waiting for his loving mother in his young balls. When a boy blows his balls up between his mother's legs, gives her a great big twatful of his foaming sperm, and mom cums like crazy, it's the perfect love and the perfect lust coming together. This story is a classic, and words aren't adequate to commend Lindat817.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thank You

I read this story some time ago and couldn't stop thinking about it. I have also been suspicous that my son has been "borrowing" my panties and - I confess - found it arousing. I finally worked up the nerve to tell my best friend about him taking my panties and her reaction was similar to your friend in the story. That is where the similarity ends between my real life and your story... at least for now. I don't know that I will ever have the gumption to act on it - but your story is a work of art. It has been my release and I have vicariously lived through your actions. I truly think it is the best story on the site. Thank you for writing it in such a beautiful, loving way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

What a fantastic story, I still love feeling and sniffing other womens worn panties and this story had me cumming more than once as I was reading. I hope you will write more about Mark and Tom and their respective mothers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

One of the best ever. Please continue posting stories.

FILYCONFILYCONabout 11 years ago
HOLY SHIT

Please keep writting ! Iloved the start the middle an the ending that was so exciting I was starting to shake You sure know how to spin a yawn (You are good)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Please continue with this story

This is maybe the best story I have ever read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good stuff

If this was a first effort, I can hardly wait for the second.

The only distraction was the over use of "as well", where "too" or "also" could have been used.

Other than that WELL DONE!

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 11 years ago
Linda's Discovery Ch. 01

This story, as the writer/author admits, is her first effort--at least on Literotica. Now, knowing she has admirally provided us incest lovers, followers and readers with another sequel, chapter 02, I reluctantly am withholding my analysis of this chapter until I've finished the next follow-up to this very charming, sensual and loving story. After I finish the next chapter, in the comments, I will make my thoughts and feelings ot the full story known.

Briefly, I will offer that this stanza is written by someone with some intimate knowledge of the subject matter of the incest genre of written literature. You, the writer, have done a remarkedly superb rendering of a most worthy subject, mother and son love. My self, being male, speak from the perspective of a father and daughter affair that, unfortunately, has yet to develop to the stage your "fantasy" has; however, hope springs eternal--each day brings new adventures!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Oh my fucking god!

I think I'm about to cum! Oh, god yes!!

Fucking absolutely awesome!!! Way better than a movie!!

ramonbrookramonbrookabout 11 years ago
One of my favorites ....

You are a very good writer why didn't you write a part 2?

Would love to hear more about Linda a d her son Mark!

ramonbrookramonbrookabout 11 years ago
Wellllll ..... I thought I looked before I wrote ....

But obviously i didn't .... It's great to see you wrote a part 2

spankfunforspankfunforabout 11 years ago
Mommy Linda is a very sexy woman!!!

Linda and her son, with her determination, got to loving and fucking like a lot of family members would give anything to be doing; often and long!! Hopefully Annie and son Tom are in part 2! It was her idea about Linda's panties in her son' clothes afterall!

Excellent descriptions about mutual masturbation over the phone and pure genious to include Annie during a call talking to Mark about fucking and Tom eager to fuck his mom, too!!

rowlvrowlvabout 11 years ago
Very Very Good

Thank you Linda:

I truly enjoyed part one and now I'm off to read part two.

K&L,

Bob

JimSnivelyJimSnivelyabout 11 years ago
BRAVA, Lindat817!!!

When I used to teach English I constantly emphasized the importance of specificity in descriptive writing. If an erotic writer takes the time to describe sexual encounters in rich detail, the reader's pleasure is greatly intensified. So thank you, Linda, for a story that is as beautifully written as it is exciting! I'm looking forward to Chapter 02.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Bravo!

Enjoyed it a great deal. I was very, very turned on by it. Although I have read some critcism in the comments, I for one feel quite content reading it in the manner presented. I assume you aren't looking for a pulitzer, rather fulfilling a need to excite and be excited. I know you have excited me. I hope you have garnered the same satisfaction yourself. Well done Linda817. I am moving on to read part two.

Thanks.

gentluvrgentluvralmost 11 years ago
Wonderful

Incredible story. I wouldn't change a word of it.

GeorgieHGeorgieHalmost 11 years ago
Perfect

I understand this story completely and absolutely, every emotion, every sensation. Thanks for bringing my own feelings to such wonderful heights

rancoorrancooralmost 11 years ago
Sorry Madame..

Naive and excessively puritanical Stendhal, mixed with the same naive and exalted Balzac's - and it's all 'watered' sauce of modern porn.

Only the last - 5 page worth 4 pts ('I had promised myself that I was not going to let my own son fuck me'..??? - Sorry M'me, but.. more naive than Stendhal and Balzac put together .. ).

The rest is in the range 2 points ..

From me.. 3 'gwiazdki' ('Liked It, Keep On Writing').

Good luck!!

litdublitdubalmost 11 years ago
great story

I really loved this story.

terrivonlottterrivonlottalmost 11 years ago
Wonderfully written!!

Such talent and erotic language! Please write more and disregard the negative jealousy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
First attempt?

Incredible. Enjoyed every word of it. Stories written from the female perspective are my favorites, and this is one of the best. Many thanks. I haven't allowed myself to cum yet.....but am leaking profusely. quite tasty......off I go to chapter 2

turning50femturning50femover 10 years ago
Loved it

Loved the story. So nice to read it from a woman's perspective. Need more of that

greenhawk46greenhawk46over 10 years ago
terrific

loved it-great build-up, hot sex, nice people-great descriptions-nicely written-thanks

Sassy SusanSassy Susanover 10 years ago
Oh yes

I second all the positive comments before mine. Incest is my favorite fetish, and you have done it superbly.

Susan

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Job

I loved your story well written and you have a very dirty mind and I love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
hot

my mother and I had hot seductions like that .we did a lot of phone sex. she always had a hot dripping pussy. when I got married, she seduced my wife. both have great dd tits, and hot tight bodies. we all live together very happy.

vector2065vector2065over 10 years ago
Great

This is a great story, Please keep writing. You lead up to the climax very well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow, wow, wow!!!

Wow!!! I could not stop reading this! You made me cum in my own undies!!! I wish I could give you 10 stars. She better eat the other mommy out soon. My hand needs a rest before chapter 2 . Thank you I needed that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What a lucky woman...

Your writing is excellent and the story wonderfully written. Keep writing and using either your imagination or real life experiences with some extrapolation if needed. Welcome to Literotica!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Great story. Get mommy pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fantastic!

Couldn't stop reading your story. Each part from beginning to end had me tingling with anticipation and excitement. The story identified closely with my own fantasies of mom and son lust., After the great build-up, I couldn't help imagining myself wanting to give myself to my son. Thank you for bringing my fantasy to life, I can't wait to hear the next chapter.

encore769@yahoo.com

TruselfTruselfover 10 years ago
Very well written

Great erotica! Loved how you paced the story. Bringing another women in is sexy and dangerous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
INCESTLOVE

SO EXCITING STORY AND WELL WRITTEN!DCCDIT MADE MY COCK SO HAPPY AND HARD THAT I HAD TO JERK IT FURIOUSLY AND MADE IT CUM AND CUM!However it would be great if u could write a last chapter when Annie and his son joins Mark and his Mom and make a foursome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Just to let you know - your story is still pleasing readers! Very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very good.

Great story, great Mom. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
An honest 4.5 out of 5 stars.

An actual literate submission on Literotica with only a few tiny proofreading goofs. Kudos on that alone. The basic story itself is a familiar one and in the preferred tone of a loving relationship instead of the usual demeaning drivel most common from the male point of view. The inclusion of people outside the family is questionable as it might be headed for some kind of cul de sac free for all with both sons and mothers mixed together.

I hope the story of Anne and her son is told in parallel scenes and that only the two ladies have any actual sexual contact if you decide to go that way. A bit of girly fun is fine but mom swapping is totally demeaning to this kind of fantasy as someone else has said.

The phone sex tease went on a bit too long as I don't find it credible or at all exciting myself regardless of the taboo angle. Not a big deal - just skimmed past some of it. I also wasn't wild about the slight overuse of "mommie" during sex, but, as it seems to be a necessary part of some people's fantasy, it's an easy thing to move past. Once again, it's great to read a rather hot tale from a literate person. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Continued, how soon?

Please continue as soon as you can!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

So, Mark was driving drunk when going home from the restaurant?

OleguyOleguyabout 10 years ago
What a pity.

Shame that all the 'anti-mom' cowards are so lacking in balls as well as ability that they are not capable of producing anything more cogent than an empty fart or damn close to that unpleasant ephemeral happening.

Lindat817 you deserve much better than 5*

foleaf8919foleaf8919about 10 years ago
awesome

One of the best stories ever. I don't read much and I tel u couldn't get enough. I came and came again. I have also took my moms panties and sniffed and cane on then and would jus leave like that in her drawer so she would know. I never went any further than that so I an ashamed but thank u for this story.

jhbad1jhbad1about 10 years ago
So close to home

I must say, that this is sooo close to my real life happening, that I was actually thinking of MOM whilst reading it. It was wonderful to hear my story from mom's point of view. Anne should have enjoyed the panties as well.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 10 years ago
the best

This story is about as good as it gets on this site. The writing is top notch and the story line is smoking hot. Given that it's gotten almost 600 favorite marks and over a million views, I'd say I'm not alone in my views. Just wish this author had written more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Best Fuck reality Fantasy

I was jerking off almost all the way thru this story/truth. I still take smalls to smell n wank off too,some similarity to my own experience,sex wise, there is only one fuck that has been better than mummy fucks, that has to be my breast feeding niece,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
loved it!

This is a mother/son incest masterpiece!

musicman88musicman88about 10 years ago
Superb

Outstanding content. Just a little long but very exciting. Would have Jacked-off but my mother in law was sitting across the room. Not sure how she would have taken that even though she has showed me her tits on occasion.

Keep writing Linda

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
I am happy for both of them

thank you

terrivonlottterrivonlottalmost 10 years ago
Beautiful loving coupling

Fantasy or not, this is great writing and super erotic. I have some very wet panties after reading this ...AGAIN!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wonderful!

Great story line, great flow & structure and, most of all, absolutely one of the most erotic things I've ever read!!! Can't wait to read the continuation!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Thank You for such a good story

You have a talent for description and a great imagination. True or not doesn't matter (for me); in the world or erotic stories this is one of the best fantasies I have ever read. Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Bravo!

This is my favorite story on Literotica. Very well written, with a long and erotic build up. As with others, I don't recall care which parts are true. I like part 2 as well, but still favor the original !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Love d story

It was a real love and really loved it,it was awesome n ma favourite one

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Incestuous mother fuckerenjoys mama's panties ans ner sweet cunt

Sooner or later, mom will discover the wet panties, pantyhose, lingerie, and other items left for her lover son will end up being the reason mom needs to have her son lick mama's sweet nectar. OH SON, FUCK YOUR MAMA NOW! YES MOM, I WILL FUCK YOUR SWEET PUSSY THIS INSTANT! MMM, YOUR COCK FEELS SO NICE IN MOM'S CUNT! THIS IS OUR SECRET BABY, THIS IS INCEST! BUT I LOVE IT SO HONEY. I LOVE IT TOO MOM. WE ARE GONNA DO THIS EVERY DAY AREN'T WE? YES, SON, EVERY DAY!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Awesome, awesome story!!

Can't wait to read the next chapter! I think I speak for a lot of others when I say this story is amazing and we hope there will be more chapters in the future

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
need more

I need more please hurry with the next chapter I need too know about Annie and her son

whitecottonloverwhitecottonloveralmost 10 years ago
Excellent story

I absolutely loved the story. You didn't rush to the end and the sub stories were a good touch. I can't wait to read the next instalment of the story. Keep up the great work and don't fall into the trap of making it unbelievable as that just kills the story for me.

SailorjasonSailorjasonalmost 10 years ago
This is True

When I was 13 my mother raped me four times in one night. It happened and I did Not feel at all good about that...

Still don't but my young virgin self responded and I came in her each time, I agngrly confronted her the next day and she was ashamed . I did in time forgive her. She was pregnant she attempted a self abortion and wound up in a mental institution for a few weeks. We never did any thing sexual again. But the damage was done.

I left home at 16 and never returned to live at home. Your thoughts?

SailorjasonSailorjasonalmost 10 years ago

Now after 43 years of marriage to a wonderful woman I still have boundary issues an as swingers have bedded 87 women.

Robdog53Robdog53almost 10 years ago
Linda's Discovery

This is a well thought out , intelligent and realistic story . But above all it is smoking hot . Top shelf smut . I want to fuck the body of the wicked mind that created this masterpiece .

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
nicely done

I just hope you don't take the next chapter to beyond the two of them. Let them get to know and love each other. But, I am afraid you are going to bring in the other mother son pair and ruin it.

AZMotherLoverAZMotherLoveralmost 10 years ago
The best!

This is simply the best mother/son incest story I've ever read, and I've read quite a few.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
fuck

this so hot and sexy and beautiful between a son and mom

PNW_DadPNW_Dadalmost 10 years ago
Sweet

I had a hard-on from beginning to end!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Amazing

Stayed hard from start to finish and had the greatest orgasm of my life.

Josephwayne511Josephwayne511over 9 years ago
incredible story

this is the best build I've ever read. Hot HOT. thanks.

brad1000brad1000over 9 years ago
Hot.

what a beautiful relationship

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
very nice

awesome story pls keep writing more

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Story!!!!

I came three times :>

travelingguy26travelingguy26over 9 years ago

So hard and waiting for my wife to come home so I can fuck her. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent

Great story. Great theme. Very sexy believable relationship. Please continue. You have a gift for this. G.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Looking for fun

I agree please keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
terrific

That was great! Nice build brining us along on your ride. Totall HOT!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Delicious

Wow!! Unbelievbly sexy. Had my wife's panties wrapped around my cock the entire time. Hope to see mom and Annie lick and finger each other to orgams in their panties for their sons...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WOW

PLease! write a 2nd story that was WAY too hot to handle! great writing!

daddy1950daddy1950over 9 years ago
5 stars for lovely story.

Even sweeter and sexier knowing it's based on fact. Hope you're both very happy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLindat817@Lindat817
3191 Followers
Dear Readers – I wanted to take a moment and thank all of you for the kind words and constructive criticism. I am so glad that so many of you enjoyed the stories. I always wanted the reader to feel that the events transpiring in the stories could actually happen to them. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES