All Comments on 'Linda's Discovery'

by Lindat817

Sort by:
  • 500 Comments (Page 5)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Mother son story or So Cal porn?

You lost it with that session with Ann! And I thought women write better mom/son tales.

It's much more complicated and complex than that. Dialogue and the intensity of emotions are lacking, BIG TIME.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Absolutely loved it

manup4allmanup4allalmost 2 years ago

That was absolutely the hottest story I’ve ever read. It deserves 10 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Amazing, clear storytelling. Your writing is beautiful as your story. Thanks for sharing them with us!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow so hot. I came while reading this.

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53almost 2 years ago

Such a wonderful story. You can feel the love between the two of them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story very well written. Loved reading about mom an son maturbating together, then having sex hope annie joins you two.

AndreinasstudAndreinasstudalmost 2 years ago

Amazing! One of the best histories on the site. I have same fantasy of my son! I love it

pornlover69_pornlover69_almost 2 years ago

absolutely unequivocally one of (if not the) best and hottest stories i have ever had the pleasure of reading please never stop writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Incredible writting, going into and explaing people's thoughts and feelings. Wonderfully erotic. Love the characters and love that Linda has Anne to bounce off her concerns. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fabulous story that had me masturbating also lol

sparkles25875sparkles25875over 1 year ago

OMG! It took me 4 days to get through part 1... I kept having to stop to think about my mom. I have never wanted my mommy more. I could picture her as I read your story. I could hear her voice speaking as Linda. I love how this story is writing from the mother's perspective. Thank you please write more

SissyColetteSissyColetteover 1 year ago

Incredibly well-written. I hated putting it down but had to, several times, to relax my little sissy-clit, which strained so hard against its steel cage, that it was painful.

When pressure subsided to a tolerable level, I'd start reading again. And my little dickie would instantly inflate, trying to blow this stubborn cage apart.

I so wish I could take it off. Just for a bit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Neither phone sex nor the prolonged reliance on hand jobs worked for me. Yes, I get you're building up tension but four pages is a long time before they actually get their slippery bits together. TBH, I had to do a lot of skimming to see where they finally get past the fetish flirting and have physical intercourse.

Time4LuvTime4Luvover 1 year ago

What made it worse was the fact it's real. Stopped reading for a day, hopping I'd feel better. I tried again and got to the second call after the masterbating but the way Linda let her son manipulate and trap you with the questions made me too uncomfortable to continue. I'm sad it started out good...

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 1 year ago
Reread after Patience Pays off Inspired me to research author.

Still one of the best after 11 years. I've been reading incest since1974 and very few come close to the tenderness and love of Linda. The realism of their relationship gives an inner glow that naturally creates a pause to digest pure beauty.

Only question is how much is real?

Thank you

dPike

AKA Alwaystaboo

BriteroticBriteroticover 1 year ago

Well written and very well paced. The build up was tantalising and erotic. Only you will know whether any of it was based on events that actually occurred but allowing readers to believe that it might be always adds extra spice to a story. I read your latest offering and enjoyed that too.

Lover1969Lover1969over 1 year ago

I loved It. One of the best ever. The slow build up was great and I was moved like you were. I only dreamed of this happening when I was in college. Your descriptions were right on target and I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story is amazing, it's one of my favorite stories when I am feeling really horny. I love the feel of my own cum shooting all over my chest and stomach, and then I scoop up some of my juicy cum and bring it to my lips. I usually get hard again, rub all of that cum on my cock, and take my time jerking off my second load. I'm going to read the second chapter and start rubbing my cock till I burst.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I threw my head back and came again uttering a low guttural sound that I don't remember ever making before. It seemed so primal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is basically how me and my boss got pregnant with her fourth child granted she tricked her boyfriend into believing my twin daughters where his and then I got her pregnant again four months ago and he thinks that this baby is his next week she finds the sex of the baby she says just to put a nail in the coffin if it’s a boy she going to name the baby after me .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing story telling!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Turns me on to think my own mother was probably playing with her pussy thinking about my hard dick, afterall she was a single parent and i jerked off to her dirty panties and i know she knew but did not say anything only bought more panties, lest we forget mothers are women too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The best Mom/Son story I’ve read on Literotica over the years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nasty and “ I LOVE IT” !!!

Good Job ! One of the best Ever ! !

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story or wishful dream come true nicely done

SlutMom1975SlutMom1975over 1 year ago

One of the best mom son stories...........xxxxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

wanna know if you ever fucked next to ur friends and did ya eat her pussy and did the boy switch moms

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent story. Wish I would've had the nerve to seduce my mom.

Gambit33Gambit33over 1 year ago

Oh this story... this is probably the hottest story I've read on here. It is hard to find this kind of story written by a woman and from the woman's perspective. I absolutely loved this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very well written. Rich in detail without getting boring. Good storyline, totally believable! Can't wait for the sequel! Will she enslave her son? Will she encourage her friend to take her son down the same path? Will they swap sons for sex? So many possibilities.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I had read this at least a couple of times in recent years. I recall it being a Hot read but it seems so much better now. A beautifully written story. Of course it's sexy but it also has Intimacy. Glad to see the author has added to this series.

scozmosscozmosover 1 year ago

Absolutely loved it! Really looking forward to Pt. 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh my Linda, this story is perfect. I know you said this story is part truth and part fantasy. It was so well written that I can't tell the difference. I hope that you made the fantasy part a reality. I am inspired to seduce my son. I know he wants this, and I do too. You are my inspiration.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

for so long i sneaked into my roommates room to masturbate and taste her panties..your story gave me the courage to masturbate loudly at night to eake her up and sneak into her bed and lick her to orgasm almost every night....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is an excellent story when Anne offered Linda her fingers that she had just taken out of her pussy I had to stop reading because I had to fingers in my pussy bringing myself to an intense orgasim.

SlickerzSlickerzover 1 year ago

3 stars only because for one, while the buildup is well constructed, not much effort was given to highlight incest and mother-son relationship, the taboo nature about mom's feelings for her son, the guilt and shame that comes with it. Instead, author was more focused on the mechanics of how to get mother & son together. Second, just as most other writers here, this author also failed to heighten the intensity of the mother-son incest by mostly referencing them continuously as he, his, him instead of 'my son'.

bostonmom4bostonmom4over 1 year ago

Incredible story... believable, hot, and loving. I am limited to 5 stars but wish I could give more. And if Slickerz thought this was a 3, then I can't wait to read all of his stories.

Fran_cdFran_cdover 1 year ago

Very hot story! I’m sure it tells the feelings of many young men, and quite a few moms!

jhkendrickjhkendrickover 1 year ago

One of the hottest stories ever! Please let there be more.

Baqfid12Baqfid12over 1 year ago

Five stars. One of the best stories. Thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

IN-FUCKING-CREDIBLE! One of my favs on literotica! Brava!

PlaytimeXXXPlaytimeXXXover 1 year ago

incredibly well-written and supremely arousing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

WOW!! A Great story, superbly written, with a Smoking Hot Ending. This is one of the few exceptions that should be allowed TEN Stars. Guess I’ll just give it Five Stars now then read it again next month and give it Five more.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Holistic_VoyeurHolistic_Voyeurabout 1 year ago

Very good story. I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well done, especially for a first effort. Five stars!

I loved the realism and the slow build up with the phone conversations.

I hope you write more for us..

bob3641223bob3641223about 1 year ago

Not only was this the best story i ever read on here, but i read it twice right away, it was so hot" I see my mom in this, and hope there is more, I want her going down on Annie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story hits very close to home. My niece has been living with my wife and I for about 6 months. Ericka is actually my wife's niece but I've known her for all of her 25 years. Anyway, for the past month or so, Ericka has been coming down to breakfast in her bathrobe, that she doesn't always have it tied securely around her waist. I've been getting looks at her more than ample cleavage and she has noticed me watching her. Each morning Ericka was giving me a little more of a show.

My wife leaves for work at 7:30 and Ericka about 8:30, and I work from home. Ericka always gives me a hug before heading off to work, which I don't mind at all. After my niece left for work this morning, I went upstairs to my office and sat down at my desk. I wasn't quite prepared for what I saw when I opened my desk drawer. It was a pair of sexy panties. Ericka had put them there for me, and I was instantly turned on. They were very moist with her cum, and put them up to my nose to smell her juices. I licked them and tasted her sweet pussy.

I then pulled down my pants and started jerking off my hard cock, putting the panties in my mouth as I imagined Ericka naked, playing with her own pussy. I then wrapped her sexy, wet panties around my cock and pulled it up and down for at least a half an hour. I couldn't take it any longer, my hand was a blur, it was jerking my cock off so fast. I came so hard, my jizz shot out of my cock, landed on my chest and then started flowing over the panties I was holding around my now semi hard cock. I put her panties next to my nose to get that combination of hers and mine sex smell. It was intoxicating.

I cleaned myself up and took Ericka's panties to the bathroom and hand washed them. I spent most of the morning thinking about what transpired and what she might be expecting in return. I thought of something she might like.

About an hour before Ericka returned home from work, I took a shot glass and jerked off into it. I covered it with a piece of plastic wrap. When Ericka walked by my office on the way to her room, I called her in. She walked over to me, and I told her I hand washed her panties and put them on her towel rack. I then opened my desk drawer, and picked up the shot glass and handed it to her. Ericka took off the plastic wrap and put one of her fingers in my cum sauce, and put it in her mouth. She made a Hmmmmm sound, and proceeded to put the glass to her lips and drink it down in one gulp.

I think we're in for an interesting time while she stays with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love it! 5 stars plus

EtmangoEtmangoabout 1 year ago

One of my all time favourite stories, wonderfully crafted from Linda’s discovery of her son using her panties, to her being aroused about that, packing him a pair, their phone sex and confiding in Anne and having sex with her whilst she was on the phone to her son. It’s perfectly pitched, very arousing and a story I’ve retuned to many times. I salute you Linda, this is a masterpiece.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 1 year ago

"but not the largest that I had ever encountered." - painted Mom as a real slut this this comment.

" I so desperately wanted his dick inside me at that moment, but was perfectly content to let him continue his oral worship of my nipple." - what??? Which is it?

Marklynda2Marklynda2about 1 year ago

A great start to what promises to be a well thought out and written story. I look forward to reading the next chapter. As this is my first foray into your writing and the first story you posted here I have added you to my favorites list. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination (memories?) and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

mopster33mopster33about 1 year ago

Brilliant story, worth the long read, Looking forward to more

SlickerzSlickerz12 months ago

For fuck sake! Use direct reference as 'my son' instead of he, him, his or Mark. Is this mother-son incest erotica or some rather generic bland adult story?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I came multiple times reading this. My pussy was just gushing. I have wanted to fuck my college age son so badly but could never build up the courage. This helps me develop a plan. I can’t wait to fuck him.

Teresa in Jacksonville Florida

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

don't wait any longer teresa in jacksonville florida fuck your son i'm sure he'll love being inside you

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

great start to this story, but sadly, despite this installment being amazing, the later chapters were a real disappointment. The taboo nature of their relationship up to this point is scintillating, then it dives off into sharing, group, and all that shit, with some harem aspects thrown in, and it goes totally off the rails. So often happens when author can't figure out how to end something properly, and goes for 'style points' and a wider demographic of interest by throwing the kitchen sink into the mix. This was hot, but when she basically becomes a cum dumpster, it fails miserably later on. Should have left it here.

newyorkaloneguynewyorkaloneguy11 months ago

Very nice can’t wait for the rest

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

My mother found out from a friend of hers that I was a male stripper at the weekends,I was booked at a venue and immediately recognised my mother in the audience when I was setting up,I couldn't disappoint and went on with my act! I took my thong off and danced around the room and one woman that was sitting with my mother grabbed me and played with my cock! I looked down at mum who was staring at my hard cock in disbelief, I pulled one of the women on stage with me where she sucked my cock! Mum was clapping as I had a blowjob, there's always extras after the show and I was fucking a woman in my changing room and saw my mum at the entrance of the door,one of the girls with her pushed the door open and there was my mother watching me fuck some random woman! Close the door Pauline the woman said, then I found out that she worked with my mother! Jesus he's good she said to her! I looked at mum and smiled as I fucked her friend from work! Show my friend your cock the woman said to me! I took my cock from her pussy and she turned around and sucked me off! Look at his cock Pauline! She pointed my dick at my mother cmon p have some fun! Mum kneeled beside her but a little further away! Her friend offered her my cock but mum looked away and pushed my cock back! Cum in my mouth mum's friend told me! I'm not ready yet babe I said and pulled her up and fucked her from behind! The woman obviously didn't know that I was her son so I played along and asked my mother if she liked my big cock? She looked at me with her mouth wide open! So that's a yes then Pauline? She bit her lip watching me fuck her friend,I pulled my cock out again and felt my heart beat as I waved it infront of her face, go on Pauline have a feel of it! I could see her hands physically shaking as she touched my balls then her hand got to my cock and she slowly jerked me off! Her friend kneeled beside her and sucked me off,go on Pauline taste it! Mum tried to turn her face but my cock hit her on her cheek oh Jesus mum said closed her eyes and licked the tip of my cock! Fucking hell that's so hot I said down to her,she opened her eyes looked up at me and took my cock in her mouth! That's it Pauline her friend said pushing her head onto my cock!fuck me again her friend said sticking her arse into the air, im going to cum I said pulling my cock out my load hit my mother and her friends arse

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Very hott. I want to fuck her so bad. She is so hott an sexy. Wow I bet he fucks her every day an night.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I'm so horny after reading story wishing I was there.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Dont listen to judgemental people who think they are art critics the story is very hot and worked very well at making me very hard keep going forget any sayers there is always one idiot in the crowd peace

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story. Ignore the negative nancys. Who in my opinion shouldnt be on this site if all there going to do is critise.

pamelacdnzpamelacdnz10 months ago

cannot wait to go read part 2

LittledickTexansissyLittledickTexansissy9 months ago

Damn, that was smoking hot. As an 18-year-old, I watched my mom have sex with men several times. Even more than one at a time. It was always so hot. The guys never spent the night as she wouldn't allow it. After they left I always took a couple of warm wet washcloths in and cleaned her up. I would then lead her to my bed, so she didn't have to sleep in cum covered sheets. Moe than once she kissed me passionately thanking for being such a good son. This never failed to make me hard as a rock. Sometimes she would suck me to an intense orgasm swallowing my cum. Other times she would roll on top me inserting my cock in her very wet sticky pussy and ride me until I shot off in her adding another load of cum in her these are the only times, I got to fuck her, but they were always special to us. I hope you write many more stories like this one, so I can relive the times with my mom so many years ago.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I'm still trembling and feeling myself engulfed in lust and desire. I can hardly type this. This is what I like. If your a girl I'd like to kiss and tongue your fingers as a reward!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

OMG , i absolutely loved this story, so very well written , with a nice exciting build up ,to those cock throbbing horny phone calls that just got more exciting with each call, then onto mom & son finally getting to fuck , Their has to be a continuation to this mind blowing story ,Thank you Author, this one is off the charts . Genuine 5 star rating .

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This story reaches the epitome of erotic literature! Well written with great plot and character development. I love that you didn’t just plow into the sexual aspect of the story (pun intended) but rather built up to it like edging but with words. Also it’s an amazing turn on for me as a man that the author is a woman and expresses such primal, lusty thoughts so freely! I wish all women felt free enough and unjudged enough to express their sexuality in such an open and uninhibited way!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Awesome felt so real and so erotic loved the flow of the sexual act, but I am looking forward to reading more one of may favorites so far 5 stars !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TasteYourDesiresTasteYourDesires8 months ago

Mmm, such a hot story.

TNGdiddyTNGdiddy8 months ago

Very erotic. Nice build up. Every young man’s fantasy.

DiscoJediDiscoJedi8 months ago

So well done, I’d like to emulate it in my own writing. I think I’ll read everything you’ve written this weekend!

Thanks! Disco

ColonelRebColonelReb8 months ago

My God! What an incredible story. So hot and erotic, and I started thinking of how great this would be tif it was made into a full length feature film. I was jerking off the entire time I read this. I can't wait to read the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This 5 page story has so far received 479 comments.

This story's POPULAR. No ifs or buts. Period.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

5.0 = 100%, bravo!

momloversonmomloverson7 months ago

Hot hot hot....amazing story....part 2?? Was hard throughout while reading it

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

One of the best stories in Literotica. Had me hard all the way through. My wife, may she rest in peace, used to include a piece of her lingerie in my suitcase when I was travelling on business. And we would have masturbation sessions over the phone as I used her silky lingerie to fuck.

Tcs1956Tcs19567 months ago

This may be the best story I’ve ever read! Yes, hard from start to finish!

I can not personally relate my mom to this. It was never like that. But I know a few guys who had really hot, sexy moms!

For me, this story is about me and my Stepdaughter! She is sexy beyond words!

It started with me finding a pair of her sexy lace thong panties laying on her bed, still rolled up in her Daisy Duke shorts. I instinctively picked them up and smelled them. Her little teenage pussy smelled strong but really sweet! As I extracted them from the shorts and unrolled them, the sticky cum dripped out of them! Apparently one of her lovers had left more cum in her than her pussy could hold. Without even a thought about it, I stuffed the crotch of her panties in my mouth and sucked and chewed them until they were clean. I left them spread out neatly on her bed beside the still rolled up shorts.

After that was years of me eating her nasty panties. I began to take every opportunity to expose my hard cock to her and to give her every opportunity to watch me jerk off. She watched me one day while I used her dirty panties to jerk off onto.

After that I would often cum in her clean panties and place them back in her drawer.

A few times I laid her sexiest panties on top of the stack of clean ones and I jerked off right on top of them and closed the drawer. I would always check the drawer after she dressed and EVERY time she was wearing the pair I had just cum on. She fucked dozens of different guys and I tasted several different flavors of cum from her used panties! Obviously we both knew what was happening and neither one of us ever mentioned it. There is lot more to this story, but I really wanted you to know that I very much enjoyed your story.

Feel free to read my stories at Tcs1956 here on Literotica.

Barest1Barest17 months ago

Did you say that this was your first attempt? OMG! You hit it out of the park in the first pitch.

What a great narrative, not too long, not too rushed but building to crescendo after crescendo of hard on and cum inducing excitement!

Bravo, bravo!!!

KlitomaticKlitomatic6 months ago

I like the progression of behaviors from simple to more complex. More believable that way, not to mention the tease factor.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I like this story. I used to have sex with my mom and it brings back beautiful memories of incestuous love.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Loved every word , Hard from start to finish

Daxdenny11Daxdenny115 months ago

WOW....What a great story! Super sexy build and the taboo is amazing! Thanks a million for sharing and if this was your first effort....I can't wait to see where you go from here.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I have to tell you, this is one hot story. I read it often, and always cum just as Linda and Anne are climaxing together, while listening to Mark on the phone. I cum so hard, I'm muffling a scream so my neighbors can't hear it. My cock has spurted out so much cum, my chest, stomach, and cock are dripping in it. I then take my time and eat up all that delicious cum while I read that section again. I usually get hard again and manage to cum a second time.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

all I can say is OMG

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Reminds me of the first time of many times I fucked my mother in law... Larry Smith

Saula88Saula884 months ago

Great story, very talented erotic writer. Totally enjoyed this. 5stars.

fluidMechanicfluidMechanic4 months ago

Well crafted, well written, and nicely paced. Kudos!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This is what happened with me and my aunt,but I'd love it if it were me and my mom,just like in the story....❤️

DiscoJediDiscoJedi3 months ago

I’ve been working my way down the most read stories on lit and you are sitting with nearly 4 million reads of this incredible story. I hope the new year brings you more opportunities with Mark and you write about more! :)

BigRhysBigRhys2 months ago

Just reading this again as it is such a brilliant story, certainly one of the best on this site. I get off whilst reading it every time and that makes it truly special. Well done and thank you.

Just off to read Part Two!

Shadowdesire69Shadowdesire692 months ago

That was absolutely sensational. My wifes name is also Linda and she has a son too so i could feel very immersed in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

BEAUTIFULLY DONE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

My first time reading in years, still very good! 5 stars

somewhere east of Omaha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Hot story and loved all of it. Loys of precum while reading it.

Spartan3549Spartan354922 days ago

What a fantastic story! If there’s a ladies seeing this send me a message!!

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

5555555 loved it all mother son making love making mum cum and cum and cum all over her sons hard cock deep inside his mums soaking wet pussy son cumming lots inside his mums wet tight pussy, lovers mum her sons woman his to do with as he wanted, her bed his bed to none stop making love to each other.

jt

OI8U2OI8U21 day ago

"Fuck mom, I can't believe how good your pussy feels, you're so fucking tight! I could fuck you all day and all night! You look so hot, watching my cock fucking you, I'm getting close mom!" 5 Stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLindat817@Lindat817
3191 Followers
Dear Readers – I wanted to take a moment and thank all of you for the kind words and constructive criticism. I am so glad that so many of you enjoyed the stories. I always wanted the reader to feel that the events transpiring in the stories could actually happen to them. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES