All Comments on 'Linda's Discovery'

by Lindat817

Sort by:
  • 499 Comments (Page 4)
alan_deealan_deeabout 5 years ago
Something i just noticed

Have you ever noticed that with most of the stories involving incest that they always have a pool. I'm going to start watching people who have pools in their back yards very carefully from now on.

Nutman99Nutman99about 5 years ago
WOW

This was one of those stories that you can't stop reading. I was totally hard throughout all the escapades of mother and son. Can't wait to read more.

TSreaderTSreaderabout 5 years ago
A very Yummy story!

Very yummy and lots of fun too! Thank you!

bigdicktexanbigdicktexanabout 5 years ago

Can't wait to read the next chapter. Had me hard as a rock through most of it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
HOT AS HELL!!!

I can't wait for the next few chapters! This is a very erotic story!

NewgentNewgentabout 5 years ago
What a slow build

Great slow story. Had me wondering where you would take it next

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Love it

I loved this story,it made my cock hard within seconds. The one thing I have in common with this story is that I have smelled,masterbated with and even fucked my mom's panties. I would love to fuck her. She knows I want to,but doesn't seem to have the courage to come get my long hard cock.

bluegrassnorsemanbluegrassnorsemanalmost 5 years ago
I keep coming back!

This is one of my favorites! Part 2 is HOT as well!

BajeroBajeroalmost 5 years ago
You know you want to…

G'day, Linda.

Do you notice that here, in 2019, fans are reading your story for the first time [like me]? Others are reading it again as is witnessed by reading the comments. The commonality among us fans is that we consumed your writing and would celebrate the opportunity read a continuation of this thread or even a new story line. So many comments articulated the effectiveness of your style. Excite us. Write MORE!

Bajero

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Mom & Ann

I hope mom and her best female friend have passionate lesbian sex in Part 2.

PyroPyroalmost 5 years ago
Wonderful!

Its always great to read a well-written story, especially when it is from the opposite perspective of most "May-December" romance stories. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Bravo

A great mix of erotic build up and arousing sex. Too many contributors go too heavy on the attempt at literature with very little erotica or or go wham bam straight into the sex and not always very sexy sex 😗

Off to read part 2 for which I have high hopes.

Thanx

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Waiting in suspense !!!!!

Hi Linda817, What wonderful story. Hope you write the rest of the story real soon. Will be looking for it .... Please ,The Handyman

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow.

Great story! I've read it several times and love it. Well written. It would be great to read an account of his side of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Marvelous

Love it. One of the best in literotica. I think all free moms would do it with her sons.. so marvelous and hot. Looking now for part 2.

Wgg62flWgg62flover 4 years ago
Super Story!

Tantalizingly erotic. And definitely arousing. Very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well worth the time!

Great read albeit long but by no means boring! There is room for a sequel to this with more hot action between mom and son, the other mom and son,and the two moms.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 4 years ago
Wet panties, wet pussy!

What a great story, so very erotic! I could only last until Linda was on the phone with Mark and Anne was there listening in. Going to go back and read that part again because it's just so hot. Hopefully they all get together as they talked about so we can read alll about the two mothers in their panties masturbating with their sons. I'm betting it won't stop there and the boys get to enjoy their beautiful mothers. I'm going to get cleaned up and go check for the next chapter now. Thanks for an amazing story.

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
Not bad for a first timer. ^*!^*!^*!

I hope you keep writting, your not bad.

Some stories,need lots of sex of anykind,

but others need just enough to keep it going.

I wish you good luck, it was a good start.

...THANKS...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Panties Galore!

I really enjoyed your abundant use of mom's panties to get her and her son off, and to finally getting them both off on each other. Well Done! and thanx for the read. Looking forward to the continuation.

RedtrollRedtrollabout 4 years ago
Wow!

I need more stars. I also need to go back and rate everyone else's stories down. I now have a new paradigm for rating. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Aunts underpants

Aunts Bubblebutt and breast

rightbankrightbankabout 4 years ago
thank you for a well written story

it was exceptionally erotic. the build was steady with just enough tease. but, ann and tom were not needed in this chapter.

writing another story with them, then merging the separate adventures could have been fun to read.

shoeslayershoeslayerabout 4 years ago
Very nice,

I really enjoyed your story and hope you

keep on writing, Lit. should have more stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Excellent story

I loved how her and her friend shared their innermost fantasy with each ither.cant wait to read the next chapter

2275jr2275jrover 3 years ago

This story was one of the best i have read for a long time i do hope the nexts parts will be with both anne and mark fucking together as well as tom fucking you , and once the two boys are back as uni may be both you and anne come pleasure each other make be first in a 69 followed by a very large strap on on each other telling both the boys what you are up to even getting them to watch while taking part with both moms .

CB1968CB1968over 3 years ago
Greatest story ever

This was the best I couldn't put it down

blksoldierblksoldierover 3 years ago

absolutely outstanding, one of the best that I ever read. i added it as one of my favorites!

magic10fingers4magic10fingers4over 3 years ago
Pure RAW joy and lust

Mom and son loving each other - so graphic and consuming! Very well told - like being present in the room and privy to all that was happening! MORE PLEASE!

NLDomNLDomover 3 years ago
OMFG

This is the variety of female written perspective I have longed to find.

I can only pray this treasure of femininity resumes writing and sharing her innermost thoughts.

Thank you Lindat817, thank you from the bottom, top and all sides of my heart!

jcus0511jcus0511over 3 years ago
Magic effort

Really well crafted story beautifully paced and wonderfully erotic

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The best erotic story i have read yet

simply incredible please keep it going this is too good the best story here so far

HuskyoneHuskyoneover 3 years ago

Fabulous story, thank you........... more please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fantastic

Absolutely fantastic. More please esp with you and Annie when you fuck each other - and Tom

sammy61sammy61over 3 years ago

Very Very Hot cannot wait for more

Lee2012Lee2012about 3 years ago

Absolutely the best read ever on this site. I would love to be IN your mind as you develop a story. My god the imagination you have, unless this is based on facts. If so, where gave you been all my life?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
One of the best stories I've read.

This couldn't have been done any better. I like to finish off while Linda and Anne are on the couch, when Anne is taking her glistening finger and putting it in her mouth. After she offers it to Linda, I like to take my own finger and put a little of the fruits of my labor on it and stick it into my mouth. After I've sucked my finger clean, I'll do it again till everything is cleaned up. Thank you for a great story.

cravingmore65cravingmore65about 3 years ago
outstanding story

This is one of the best stories I have read here on lit!! I can't wait to read more :)

Ricky17Ricky17about 3 years ago

A joy to read such a beautifully put together and well written story. I eagerly look forward to Chap. 2 and trust that yoy will write many more stories you have a wonderful future ahead of you on this platform!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

God, once his mom got going. Her son didn't stand a chance. I am a male, and I have a Girlfriend that lives in London, England.and I so want to do to her what they have done to each other.

Brilliant story, keep up the good writing.

Many Thanks, RON.

AmeliaJonesAmeliaJonesabout 3 years ago

This was amazing, wuold love to know how much was real and how mich fantasy,

YummyCum77YummyCum77about 3 years ago

I'm literally breathless........ !!

hotwifeandhubbyhotwifeandhubbyabout 3 years ago

Linda, not only am I breathless, I’m soaking wet. I loved this first part of your journey and how things so naturally unfolded. Both you and Mark are so lucky to have one another. You and your writing are fanning my sexuality flames to relate my story one day soon. I would love to stay in contact my friend. Hugs HW

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I loved every sensual and sexy second of it. You have caught in words what every boy has in his thoughts. If only mothers realized what they have so close to hand. Write more, please. Loved the read.

WSpeare61WSpeare61about 3 years ago

A master piece of literary eroticsm and unadulterated lust! The back and forth between mother and son was a huge buildup over excitement. Then with the addition of her friend Annie and the lustful fantasy playing out between them was definitely naughty and decadent. But then with both mothers eyeing off each other and to taste Anne's pussy juices was epic!

Royse69Royse69about 3 years ago

My god what an amazing story, especially for your first one. This story is hot, sexy and beautiful. to be honest I couldnt stop reading it, I will reread it over and over

you didint just put hot sex but passion and feeling to each person.

I love all it all

I have read some stories that have 30 chapters after 3 I am not interested but I think I could read 100 chapters of this, next chapter 2

OldtoadOldtoadabout 3 years ago

I loved it, I avoided masturbation, but my cock was dripping after the first page. I'll need to get a breather before I start chapter 2. I really can't say more than royse69 said, he put it very well. I to hope you have more to add.

This is a keeper

Redheads will be cumming

Thank-you so very much.

RichardWWRichardWWalmost 3 years ago

Loved this story of slowly building lust between a mum and her son! Beautifully written and kept me reading all the way to a messy orgasm! Would love another.

CuckvoyeurfanCuckvoyeurfanalmost 3 years ago

One of the best mom/son stories I’ve read. Great detail, teasing writing style. Going right to chapter 2. You could write well about any of your fantasies!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I found this story to be well thought out and written just as well .I was in the story and could relate to it, If you carry on and write one covering Annie and her son,to include Mark and his mom, well,that is a story I would enjoy..

WeezyfWeezyfalmost 3 years ago

Nice story except there were a couple of turnoffs like how she selfish she was to return the favor. That and why she needed to mention she had seen larger dicks than his and others made her cum/squirt as well.. also her not letting him know Annie was in the room was not cool. And im scared reading ch2 finding out that Tom fucks our main characters mother.. sigh

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very romantic and beautifully written. One of the hottest stories I've read in a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A well written story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Awesome story. Very well written, and continuously captivating and interesting. I can't wait to read the sequels soon I hope. Maybe where the two women and boys get together as described in their fantasy, then the two women get together, or maybe a bisexual orjy with them all. Very good read!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I enjoyed the theme, it was well developed and in my mind well written. I am trying to rationalize where the fantasy in this story comes into effect. It was the part of the story that was the mystery.

blackknight314blackknight314over 2 years ago

I don't know what to say, except, WOW! Thanks for sharing this story with us. Now on to part two...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of the best stories, I have read. As I read I was wishing I was Mark. Linda you should've acted on your impulses. No one should deny their feelings or love for someone else. There should be no greater bond than a parent and their offspring. If society would stop getting in the way, than there would be more love and peace in this world. Never let go of that love. I an a man who watched his father cheat on his mother. I was to young to really understand, and lost her when I was 18. We were very close, and she deserved better. Thanks for the story, so I can go back and remember her.

MommyLovesCocksMommyLovesCocksover 2 years ago

꧁ღ⊱♥ ❤ ♡ ❤ ♡ ❤.♥⊱ღ꧂

TallManReinventedTallManReinventedover 2 years ago

Linda, you turned a very common theme into a beautiful, and personal story - and at a pace which suits me perfectly. I like your writing style. Every young man should have a mother like you! I hasten to read Part 2, hoping that it will be as 'fulfilling' for characters and readers alike. Bravo, and I hope this is not the end of your writing career, now that you have got this out of your system...

icseauicseauover 2 years ago

Would love to know when you add more

gazz1605gazz1605over 2 years ago

hi Linda, loved your story. cant wait to read next chapter x

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Smouldering and filled with delicious guilty passion. Eagerly awaiting the continuation

AlexieeeeAlexieeeeover 2 years ago

I love this so muchhh.. SO FUCKING HOTTTT

nashman1000nashman1000over 2 years ago

This is a fantastic story. Unique too. Thanks for writing it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Best story yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story was beautiful!

I never thought about my son in this way until recently. I saw him nude in the bathroom after he had finished a shower.

His body and his penis - no, his Cock were so perfect. From that moment on, all I can think about is taking his cock in my mouth. I know he can hear me masturbating at night.

I keep hoping he will come into my room and place his cock on my lips.

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

(10/16/2021) Okay, this was smoldering HOT. Geat buildup and climax. I'm not going to bed; I'm moving on to the next chapter. 10 stars! Can I do that?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh God when I realize how little I and most married men know about female sexuality, I think my mom could have taught me a lot and help shoot down the silly ideas that men get. Sadly, it’s too late……

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely sucking fucking wonderful, so debauched and depraved. Followed by an insanely hot fuck, filling moms cunt with cock cream. More and more please Jasmine and soon. Cunt crazed fucker, Lanc’s UK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sorry I meant Linda, not Jasmine.

timbrewulftimbrewulfover 2 years ago

Absolutely amazing. The story has the ring of truth. The immediacy of the sex is very realistic. You have a very serious talent and a brilliant way with words. . Please write more very soon. Well edited too which is unusual on this forum. Congratulation on a fine peice of work.

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 2 years ago

i loved the story and gave it 5 stars! I know this is a fictional story but if it was in real life, here is the way I see it. When a son steals his mom's panties and goes to masturbate with them, that is a stage he will outgrow. When his mom supplies him with her used panties, talks to him about masturbating, masturbates with him over the phone, and supplies him with her cum-filled panties that she came in while masturbating about fucking him....this is abnormal and deviant behavior (departing from usual or accepted standards, especially in social or sexual behavior). Linda did all those things and she should not be doing them with her son. She is the adult in this situation and she should refrain from these behavious regardless of her marital status. Talking to his best friend's mother and finding out that she is turned on by her son stealing her used panties and masturbating with them is fine because Tommy's mother supplied her son with her used panties nor did se do all of the other things way beyond normal that Linda did with her son. But it is a great story, well-written and i loved it!!!!!

DorcDorcover 2 years ago

Incredibly hot story. When I was Marks age I had this fantasy as well and you captured how I’d like it to play out perfectly! Well written as well. Can’t wait to read the next chapter.

silkyhose20silkyhose20over 2 years ago

What an incredible sexy story, kept me hard all the way through while I was wearing my tights and silky panties, thank you so much for sharingxx

WarmIce67WarmIce67over 2 years ago

Very sexy! Loved this story and how it progressed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it

stephJp3445stephJp3445over 2 years ago

One awesome story 👏 ❤️

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was absolutely incredible

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I got so hard reading this that I came twice. No way could I put myself in Mark’s position, but it was a great read.

I thought of Linda as being 38yo, not 45yo with Mark being 18yo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow! Amazing story! I’m going buy a lacy thong for my wife and fuck her pussy with it then bring them to work with me! Cannot wait to read the next chapters. Amazing work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wonderfully written- professional level and extremely hot! I’m thinking there is more truth than fiction here, making it even more stirring! Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Super super hot , would love to happen to me .

leespikedleespikedabout 2 years ago

Looking forward to more but I think you missed an opportunity there. The "first time" mother/son fucks are a treat and you could have pulled off a double-header here, an m/s , first time, foursome. I haven't read many of those.

beretta84beretta84about 2 years ago

Extremely well written. Felt like i was there watching.

Linda, you are a, very, talented writer & i'm disappointed that you haven't posted anything here, in 10 years.

It's probably too late to expect you to post another story. That is our loss.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I loved the story I think it is good for mature adults who love each other to set aside what society brands as immoral and considered wrong for Mom and son to become lovers! Exspecially when it is the truest love of all!

Tinman714Tinman714about 2 years ago

Wow, what an excellent couple of stories. I really enjoyed them. Thank you from a lifelong panty thief.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent, excellent, excellent!

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430about 2 years ago

Very good story. Thanks.

Novengliae2Novengliae2about 2 years ago

This is simply great storytelling. Well written and edited. The pacing felt just right. Character-driven. It’s easy to see the story in my mind, not just read it.

Oh, and this is the hottest thing I’ve run into in a very, very long time.

Lynx_247Lynx_247about 2 years ago

Wow this is one hot story defo got me hot and horny. By the end of it i was wanting to sniff them panties xx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow, that was absolutely hoy as hell!

Very descriptive and well written and the addition of Annie is mind blowing.

Hard as a rock and my cock is dripping.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

damnit Linda, you made me cum! I wish you were my mom!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Would give it a 6 if I could!

WhatsamatterUWhatsamatterUabout 2 years ago

What is it with people smelling women's underwear? I in no way would want to do that. Don't get me wrong. I love giving oral to women more than most. It's like Christmas to me. Anyway, just asking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

fantastic... moooooooore please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I saw your Chapter 3 today, and know I have read the earlier ones before and loved them, but just wanted to read them again before the new one. I thought your were a great writer before, but there are not enough stars for this one. JEF

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Can’t wait to see how the ladies not only get their fantasies fulfilled with the boys!! Thinking there morning coffee and chats become…….we’ll see

blackknight314blackknight314almost 2 years ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work. I read story a few years ago... still a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A masterpiece. This writing contains so many accurate details that it is obvious that the comment about "imagination" is there only to offer a minute protection of the privacy of the writer. Bravo for the effort and the end result.

5*

BJ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

loved it

it made me hard

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLindat817@Lindat817
3183 Followers
Dear Readers – I wanted to take a moment and thank all of you for the kind words and constructive criticism. I am so glad that so many of you enjoyed the stories. I always wanted the reader to feel that the events transpiring in the stories could actually happen to them. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES