Linda's Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ravenmx
ravenmx
14 Followers

Mary shuddered and let a small moan escape her lips. She could not believe the sensations she was feeling. She never realized that the roof of her mouth could be an erogenous zone.

Linda continued to run her tongue across the roof of her mouth and then started exploring the rest. Mary kissed her back and tentatively put her tongue in Linda's mouth, wanting to taste and feel another women's mouth.

While they continued to kiss, Linda started running her fingernails down Mary's jaw line and down the side of her neck. She gently broke the kiss and planted gentle kisses along her jaw until she got to her ear. She nibbled on her earlobe and gently ran her tongue along the inside of her ear. Mary shuddered again.

Linda started kissing the side of Mary's neck softly. She ran her fingers down her arm starting at her shoulder and stopping at the crook of her arm. She drew small circles with her fingernails. She continued with small wet kisses on her neck, moving to the front and planting small kisses in the hollow of her neck. She gently stuck out her tongue and left small wet circles where her lips had just been.

"Oh," she heard Mary moan. Linda took this as a good sign and continued. She cupped her breast through her shirt and felt the firm roundness. She gently brushed her hand across her nipple and felt it stiffen under her palm. She grabbed the nipple between her forefinger and thumb and gently pinched, laughing quietly as another small moan escaped from Mary's lips.

Linda leaned over and kissed her again. As she did this, she found the bottom of her tank top and ran her hand underneath it. She raked her nails across her stomach and up her ribs, gently brushing the underside of her breast. Mary took a deep breath that caught in her throat as Linda removed her hand and gently took off her top breaking their kiss. Mary looked at her astonished and then smiled. Linda took in her beauty and full breasts. She was deeply tan but her breasts were milky white. Her areolas were small and almost as pale as her skin.

Linda started again at the hollow of Mary's neck, flicking her tongue and gently trailing it down to her breast, leaving wet trails of ecstasy for her. Once she was at her right breast, she flicked her tongue around the nipple several times. Mary moaned aloud and put her hand on the back of her head. She laughed and blew lightly on her wet nipple bringing a shudder from her body. She continued flicking her tongue over the nipple and around the base of it until Mary could not take it anymore.

"Please, please," Mary, said breathlessly.

"Please what," Linda said still teasing her nipple with her tongue.

Finally, Linda took her nipple in her mouth and gently sucked on it. She brought her hand up to her other nipple and gently rolled her it between her thumb and forefinger. Periodically, she would gently bite the nipple in her mouth while pinching the other nipple in her hand. She could tell that Mary was getting very excited and increased the intensity with her tongue and fingers. Suddenly, Mary arched her back, laid her head back and she felt her body stiffen.

"Damn, what was that?" Mary said breathlessly. "I have never had orgasm just from stimulation of my breasts."

Linda laughed again, scooted further away from the couch, and motioned for Mary to follow. Once they were farther away, she gently pushed her down on the floor and removed your shorts and underwear slowly kissing her legs on the way down.

"A little pushy, aren't we?" Mary said laughing.

Linda grinned and kissed her again. She flicked her tongue along her lips and inside her mouth, paying attention to the roof of her mouth. She broke the kiss and gently started kissing the side of her neck and nibbling on her ear. She was lying on her side and this allowed her to use her hand at the same time to explore Mary's body. She ran her hands over her breasts, along her ribs and partway down her thighs, coming close but not quite making contact with her wet sex. She brought her hands back up to her breasts and gently played with one as she moved her lips down her neck to the other. She flicked her tongue across the nipple and around the base feeling it harden almost instantly.

After spending what Mary thought was eternity on her nipple, Linda trailed her tongue from the nipple, down the bottom of her breast and across her stomach. She circled her belly button with her tongue and ran her tongue just above her pubic hair.

When Mary did not think she could take it any longer, Linda moved between her legs and gently parted them. Mary sighed with relief thinking she was finally going to feel her mouth on her innermost private parts.

Linda read the need in her eyes and laughed. "Not quite yet, my darling," she said as she ran her hands along the inside of her thighs, getting ever so close to her aching clit. Linda could tell that she was extremely wet and could tell by her body that she needed release.

Linda slid down to Mary's feet and started planting soft wet kisses on the top of them. She moved her tongue up the side of her calf, spread her legs slightly and flicked her tongue along the back of her knee. Mary was breathing hard and grasping at the back of her head.

"I can't...I can't take it anymore, please!" Mary practically screamed.

Linda chuckled again and continued a slow trail with her tongue up the inside of her thigh. She flicked her tongue along the crease between her pussy and her thigh. She then backed up and looked at her. She watched the firelight dance along her breasts and stomach. She was beautiful Linda thought.

Linda took the palm of her hand and ran it along Mary's stomach and sides. She looked at her pussy. Mary kept it neatly trimmed and rather short. She ran her finger along the crack between the lips that hid her treasure. She gently slipped her forefinger inside and ran her nail across the tip of her clit.

Mary jumped. "Dammit!" She said breathlessly. "Would you stop with the teasing"?

Linda laughed again and gently spread her lips apart. She took in the musky smell and watched the glistening wetness as she spread Mary's lips. She lay on the floor between her legs and slowly stuck her tongue out. She felt Mary's body twitch in anticipation. She slowly ran her tongue from the opening of her vagina up to the 'v' where her lips met. She felt her shudder almost uncontrollably. She licked her lips and savored the taste of her. She could not wait anymore.

She put her tongue on Mary's clit. The hood was still covering the sensitive area and she slowly rolled her tongue in circles. She slid her tongue down and gently traced it along the sides of her vagina. As she felt Mary's body quiver again, she slipped her tongue inside her and started tongue fucking her. Mary started moaning and moving her hips against her face. She increased her pace and started playing with her clit at the same time. Using the pad of her finger, she started making slow circles over it.

Between Linda tongue fucking her and playing with her clit, Mary could not stand it anymore. Her body went rigid. She moaned and lifted her hips off the carpet. Linda took her hand off her clit and grabbed her ass to bring her face closer to her cunt. She continued with the speed of her tongue and started squeezing her ass at the same time. This took Mary over the edge and brought her to a mind numbing orgasm.

"Shit," Mary said aloud.

Linda smiled and slowly withdrew her tongue. She was not done yet but she let Mary take a few seconds breather. As she felt her body relax and listened to her breathing slow, she again spread her lips and slowly ran her tongue up the inside of her pussy and Mary jumped with surprise.

"Oh, not again," she said still trying to catch her breath.

Linda moved her hand and gently patted her stomach. "Oh, we are not even close to being done," she said softly. "Lay back and enjoy."

With that said Linda spread Mary's lips and went to work. She started making slow circles just under her clit. Then she grabbed Mary's hands and coaxed her to spread her lips, as she did her clit came out of hiding. Linda slowly drew circles around it with the tip of her tongue. This made her clit stand to attention. She continued to flick her tongue across her clit, not quite taking it in her mouth. She could tell from Mary's body response that she wanted more then just the tip of her tongue.

Linda slowly took her hand and stuck her finger inside her. She slowly worked it in and out, finger fucking her. Mary's hips bucked up against her hand. She wrapped her lips around her clit, gently biting the nub. She felt Mary's body quiver and her pace quicken against her finger. She flattened her tongue and increased its pace on her clit. Mary started moaning again and lifting her hips off the floor. Linda took this opportunity to seek out her g-spot. She crooked her finger, found the spongy area, and ran her fingertip over the ridges. With a slight pressure, she started rubbing in a circular motion. She also increased the speed on her clit, alternating between the flat part of her tongue and the tip of her tongue. She then increased the pressure and speed on her g-spot.

Mary could not take anymore. She had never felt any orgasm like this. She felt a weird feeling, starting at her groin and spread down her legs. She lifted her hips higher off the floor giving Linda more access to the spot inside. She felt her legs go rigid and her hands tighten into fists. She could not move. Her body was acting on its own, not quite going over to orgasm but not letting up either. She felt Linda increase the pressure on her clit and that was it. She screamed, tried to clamp her thighs together and grabbed the back of Linda's head all at the same time. Before she knew it, she was having orgasm after orgasm. Linda was not letting go of her clit and had withdrew her hand to hold her hips. She tried to scoot back to release some of the tension but the couch was in the way.

"Enough, enough," she pleaded with Linda.

Linda did not stop instead she increased the pressure and speed on her clit one more time. Mary felt lightheaded, like she was going to pass out. Her eyes slid back into her head and she grabbed Linda's head again. She lifted her hips off the ground and had the most mind numbing, shattering orgasm. She stayed rigid for another minute or so and just let the feeling fade as best she could.

Linda released her clit and moved up along side her. She smiled at her and gently kissed her, letting Mary taste her own juices.

"Wow," Mary said still out of breath, "what was that?"

Linda laughed and kissed her again. "Do I really need to explain?"

Mary laughed, licking her lips and tasting what she tasted like. She liked the musky smell and somewhat sweet taste. She wondered if Linda tasted the same way.

"What are you thinking?" She heard Linda ask.

"I was just thinking if you tasted the same and what it would be like to find out."

"Well," Linda said rather coyly "why don't we see."

Suddenly, Mary grew quiet and looked away.

"What's wrong," Linda said. "Did I say something wrong?"

"No" Mary said softly. "It's just, well...."

"Well what?" Linda said softly.

"It's just, well I have never been with a woman and well, I defiantly would not compare with what you just did."

Linda chuckled softly. "It doesn't matter if you do or not. Just do what you think you would like. Spend time exploring. I have dreamed about being with you for so long that that is all that is important to me."

Mary looked into Linda's eyes to see if she was telling the truth. She saw the same love she felt for Linda.

"Well, where should I start?" She asked nervously.

Linda smiled again. "Start wherever you like."

Mary leaned over and kissed her. She thrust her tongue between her lips and started exploring the inside of Linda's mouth tentatively. She felt her kiss her back and started to relax a little. She moved her hand to Linda's breast and started playing with her nipple, gently squeezing it, amazed at how instantly hard it got. She lowered her head and flicked her tongue over the nipple, hearing her moan. She liked the idea of bringing pleasure to her. She alternated between each breast, gently nibbling and flicking her tongue over the nipples. She broke away and put her hand on Linda's left breast, liking the feeling of the soft skin.

Mary sat on Linda's stomach, letting her wetness leak over her. She caressed both of Linda's breasts, staring in fascination. After a few minutes, she slid off her stomach and knelt between her legs. She ran her tongue over her stomach and down just above her pubic line. Linda moaned again and brought her hand down to caress Mary's cheek.

Mary smiled up at her and moved down to her inner thigh. She ran her tongue up and down her thigh, stopping behind her knee. She remembered what it felt like when Linda had done it to her. As she did this, she absently played with the pubic hair on her pussy, liking the way the course hair felt under nails. She ran her tongue up the inside of Linda's other thigh and then stopped to look at her pussy. She had never been face to face with another woman's private parts. She studied the way the lips slightly puffed out, and the way her hair was neatly trimmed. She saw the wetness that appeared, glistening on the pubic hair.

Mary tentatively took her finger and ran it along the crack of Linda's pussy, feeling the wetness and warmth. She took a deep breath and smelled the muskiness that emanated from her. She liked the slickness of her wetness. It was different from a man's, and she found it exciting. She then took both hands and spread her lips apart, studying the look of her pussy. She noted her clit and the little hood that covered it. She saw how it tried to peek out from under the hood and laughed in wonder. It amazed her that something so tiny and hidden could bring so much pleasure. She ran her finger over Linda's clit and felt her body jump almost involuntarily. She ran her finger down to the vagina and gently slipped her forefinger in.

Mary was amazed at how Linda's vagina felt. She had never really masturbated and never stuck her finger in her vagina, so she really was not sure what to expect. She like the way it seemed to closed around her finger giving her a feeling of wearing a glove. She jumped when Linda tightened her muscles.

Linda laughed and looked at her. She smiled and started moving her finger in and out very slowly. She wanted to know what it would feel like to make her cum with her finger. She continued to finger fuck her. Linda started to move her hips up to meet each on of Mary's in strokes. Mary heard her moan and watched her face as she quickened her strokes. She thought she was close to orgasm but wasn't quite sure. Linda increased her speed and she felt her muscles continually closing around her finger.

"Please, faster. I need to cum," Linda said breathlessly.

Mary slowed and gently slipped in her middle finger, waited a second for Linda to adjust and then increased her speed again. She watched as Linda arched her back, tilted her head back and closed her eyes. Linda started bucking her hips faster, meeting her thrusts.

"Please don't stop. I am almost there."

Mary watched while Linda fucked her finger. She felt her muscles contract once more, watched her legs go rigid and felt her orgasm explode on her hand. She removed her fingers and brought them to her lips. She seductively licked off the wetness with her tongue.

Linda watched her slowly lick her fingers and knew she was licking her cum from them. She saw the delight dance in Mary's eyes and tried to laugh.

Mary went down between Linda's legs and spread her lips with her fingers. She tentatively stuck her tongue out and touched her clit. She felt her jump and figured she was in the right spot. She moved her thumb over her clit and gently pulled up to expose her nub from the hood that protected it. She tried to simulate what Linda had done with her tongue so she could pleasure her in the same way. She flattened her tongue and drew circles around her clit, very slowly. She felt her shudder and smiled to herself.

Linda's body jumped. "Oh god, "she heard her say. She figured this was a good sign and continued with what she was doing. She pointed her tongue and flicked it over her clit. She felt her body stiffen and covered the nub with her mouth, gently grabbing it with her teeth. She gently nipped and sucked on it, then rolled the nub around with her tongue.

Linda was coming very close to the edge. Mary was learning very quickly and of course, she had been dreaming of this moment for months. Suddenly, she felt the familiar twinge in her groin and grabbed the back of Mary's head. Mary increased the speed of her tongue on Linda's clit. Linda jumped and suddenly stiffened. Her breath became ragged and she screamed out. Mary remembered that Linda had not let go when she reached this stage so she stayed with her clit moving her hands to her ass and squeezing. This brought Linda over the edge.

Linda's legs stiffened, her stomach tightened and her eyes rolled back. She continued to ride the orgasm for another minute or so before she begged her to stop. Mary laughed, muffled by having her mouth full of pussy and slowed down. She did not stop however. She waited for her to relax and slow her breathing. When this was done, she attacked Linda's clit again more voraciously.

Linda screamed out "Oh god, no," but was cut short by another mind numbing orgasm. Finally, Mary released her clit and moved up to her side. She laid her head on her chest and absently played with her pubic hair.

She felt Linda's breath slow and smiled to herself. "So, what did you think of my first time?"

Linda smiled. "Pinch me," she said. "I want to make sure I am not dreaming again."

*

Thanks to jadedlili76 for editing.

Thanks to shweta shah for editing.

ravenmx
ravenmx
14 Followers
12