Linda's Story Ch. 04

Story Info
BB brings in another woman to punish Linda.
3.1k words
4.6
58.1k
5
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 12/27/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hoyden
hoyden
85 Followers

It was 11am when BB and I got back into the car. I was exhausted, but satisfied at the same time. I had just fucked four guys, my husband's friends and one of their sons, I supposed I should feel like the whore BB was turning me into, but I didn't. Or maybe I did, but it was ok. I kinda liked it, but I wasn't about to tell BB that. I had thirteen hours to go and I was very much afraid of what he was going to ask me next.

BB turned to me as I got in the car, "where are you going cunt?"

"With you, Master."

"No you're not. I've never been with two women at once, I want you to go back in there and find me one. Here's my cell number, you've got one hour to find another slut to share for the night or I go right back to your husband and demand my money. Call me by noon and I'll tell you where I'm staying and make sure she's pretty. I don't want you bringing some dried up old hag. Here's $200, if the bitch costs more, you'll have to make up the difference. Now get back in there and find me some nice pussy!"

BB nearly pushed me out of the car and I barely had time to say, 'yes master', before he was peeling out of the parking lot. I turned to go back into the Pleasure Palace and saw that the bouncer was standing outside staring at me with a big shit-eating grin. "I guess he got what he came for," he said pointing to BB's fast receding car.

"Not hardly," I replied. "I gotta go speak to the manager."

"He's busy," tattoo boy said. "Why do you need him?"

"I gotta problem, that I hope he can help me with."

"I know all about your problem. Your boyfriend told us all about it, slut. How about you suck me off right here in the parking lot and if you do a good job we'll see about letting you talk to Chris."

I could see that there was no use in arguing. I was in the middle of nowhere and had less than an hour to find a girl. If I couldn't get back into the Palace I'd lose and BB would go back to my husband. The decision was easy to make. I dropped to my knees and unzipped tattoo boy's pants. His dick wasn't as big as Jason's but it was big enough. My mouth was sore from all the sucking I'd done already, but it fit right in with a little lubrication.

Tattoo boy leaned up against the wall while I bobbed up and down on his cock for all I was worth. I kept hoping that no one else would pull into the parking lot and at least I was spared that additional indignity.

"Come on bitch, take it all," he yelled as I obliged, deep-throating him. He began to grunt and thrust his hips forward to meet my mouth, a few seconds later I was unbuttoning my blouse so he could spew all over my tits. I didn't have long to wait; he yanked his cock out of my mouth and covered my tits with his hot cum.

As I started to get up, he pulled out a pen, "not so fast, slut, your boyfriend told us all about you." He then carefully wrote his name across my left tit, just above BB's. "Now you can go in, up the stairs, first door on your left."

I turned and went back into the building. I found the stairs quickly enough and as I climbed them I thought about what I was becoming. In less than twelve hours I had sucked off or fucked eight different men, including three of my hubby's best friends. My body was covered with their cum and their signatures, proof of the slut I'd become. Now I was on my way to pick up a woman that I was sure BB would make me satisfy as well. I was afraid that 'whore' didn't quite signify the enormity of what I'd become.

When I reached the top of the stairs I knocked on the first door on the left and entered. Inside the shady room were two men, an older guy behind a filthy desk and a much younger man dressed in a business suit. Before I could say anything the older guy said, "Aren't you the slut that BB brought in? The one he won in a poker game?"

I tried to smile, but my heart wasn't in it. "Yes, he won me for 24 hours."

"What do you want?"

I explained my situation as best I could, telling him I needed to find a young pretty, but submissive girl who was willing to take a little abuse. I wasn't sure how long BB would need her for, but the latest would be midnight. I had $200 to pay for her.

Both men started laughing.

"What's so funny?"

The man in the suit spoke up. "Honey, $200 wouldn't buy you more than an hour or two depending upon how popular the girl is. For what BB wants, it would be more like a thousand. We explained this to him earlier."

Suddenly I was pissed off. He'd known. Even before I fucked my hubby's friends, he'd known that I couldn't live up to his latest demand. He'd set me up to fail. I started to cry. It wasn't fair, I'd done everything that BB had asked, absolutely everything. For my troubles I'd been treated like a cheap whore, spanked so badly that my ass still felt like it was on fire and forced to fuck my husband's best friends, all of this and it was going to be for nothing.

The old guy behind the desk let me cry for a while and then said, "we might have a solution for you, if you're willing."

I looked up, trying to dry my tears. "I'll do anything. Anything, but please help me out."

He looked over at the guy in the suit, who nodded before he continued. "We know who you are, Linda. We know you're just a normal housewife, you work part-time and you're just trying to make the best of a bad situation. We also know that you're special, that any normal woman couldn't have done the things you've done. We know. BB showed us pictures." I was beyond being shocked anymore. I just nodded my head and listened to what he had to say. "We've got a solution. We'll sell you Laci, she's everything you asked for and we'll sell her to you for the night, but you've got to do something for us." I was still listening, nodding as they spoke, but aware that the hammer was going to fall. These type of people didn't do anything for charity.

"What we propose is this," the suit picked up where the old man had left off, "We give you Laci until midnight, but with the following conditions: 1-You come to work for us for a week, noon to midnight, the horny housewife stripping for us on stage. 2-All tips you make come back to us. 3-There is a party next Friday night, a very special party where anything goes, you're the entertainment, and we do mean anything goes. 4- You suck us both off right now, if you do a good job, we give you Laci, if not all bets are off. Deal?"

I could do the stripping, the thought even turned me on a little, but there was the added danger that Frank or one of our friends might be in the audience one night, but it was the party that had me scared. I knew what they meant, I'd be a whore again for the night and a party meant a lot of men. Could I do it?

"It's 11:30 now, Linda. You've got to make up your mind right now."

I did. I walked over to the guy in the suit and knelt down and unzipped his pants. His cock sprang to life and I started sucking like my life depended upon it. In a strange way it did. Mr. Suit only took a couple of minutes to cum, which he unloaded in my hair, but the old guy took much longer. He'd already fucked someone earlier today; I could taste her on his cock. I had to deep throat him and play with his balls before he was ready to unload all over my face. Then with their cum still dripping down me I let them both sign my body. BB had told them everything.

"You're good," said the suit when he finished signing. "You'll be a hit at the party, but I must warn you some of those guys get a little rough." I pulled up my skirt and showed them the welts on my ass. "I can handle it."

"Good, we'll go get Laci."

The suit got up and went down the stairs while the old guy offered me a tissue to clean myself up with. "Thanks, but no. BB wants to see me this way. He likes to humiliate me."

"And you like it a bit too, don't you."

My face reddened, but I nodded.

The suit was back in a few minutes with Lace in tow. I knew immediately that BB would like her, she was pretty in a sluttish sort of way and had a figure that wouldn't quit. She balked however when she saw me, "that skank? Look at her she's covered in cum."

For some reason her words hurt more than anything anyone else had called me. Skank.

The suit just turned to her and said, "she's taking over the Friday party for you if you'll do her this favor."

Laci immediately brightened. "You will?"

I nodded, too ashamed to say anything else.

"Ok. Fine," Laci replied. "What do I have to do?"

"Whatever this BB wants you to do," said the old guy from behind his desk and then he turned to me, "but if he leaves a mark on her that lasts for more than 24 hours we get your services for another week. Agreed?"

I looked up at the clock on the wall behind him. It was 11:45, I had no choice. "Agreed."

I called BB's cell from the office and told him I'd gotten what he ordered. He told me he'd gotten a room at the local Holiday Inn. Great, I thought, that's right in the center of town.

Laci and I walked down to her car. Tattoo boy just leered at me as we left. When we got into the car Laci said that she was sorry about the skank comment. Kevin, the guy in the suit had filled her in on everything. "It must be terrible," she said.

"It's difficult, but not that bad. There are parts I really like, though I hate to admit it."

"Oh, I thought it must be horrible for you to accept the party on Friday night."

Ice gripped my stomach. "Why?" I asked, "What's with this party?"

"You don't know? Oh my god. Honey, you should have just given up and let BB have the money. It's an initiation party for Lucifer's Hammer, the motorcycle gang. It'll make what you've been going through look like an English Tea party. You'll be lucky if you can walk a week later, those boys are rough and if any of their women come it'll be much worse. They'll see to that."

I should have been mad. I should have been scared, but all I could think about is that for some reason I was really, really wet. When we got to the hotel I got my first piece of good news. BB wanted Laci and I to take a shower. "Be sure to clean off all that cum," he said, "but don't wash away the signatures." Before we got in BB had me strip naked and he took a few more pictures. "Wash her up good," BB said to Laci, "and make sure your assholes are clean, but don't let either of you cum."

I let Laci touch me everywhere and every time her fingers touched me I felt an electric tingle on my skin. I enjoyed washing Laci, especially her tits. I must have cleaned up good because she moaned when my fingers brushed her pussy and then she leaned over and kissed me. It was different than with a man, softer and more erotic. My nipples were rock hard in seconds. Laci took care not to wash off the signatures that were all over my body, but was able to get all the cum out of my hair.

The feeling between us was electric and I would have done her right there if BB hadn't intruded. "Slut you better not be enjoying yourself too much in there. You know what happened the last time."

Reluctantly we got out of the shower and toweled each other off.

We walked back into the hotel room completely naked and I gasped. BB had been busy while I was negotiating for Laci. Arraigned on the bed were several ropes, a paddle, a soft cat-o-nine-tails whip, a set of nipple clamps, a cylindrical hairbrush with stiff bristles, a vibrator, a small baseball bat, a leather belt, a bottle of lube and several items I didn't immediately recognize.

Gush. I was immensely turned on. Laci stepped back however, "I have limits," she said.

"And I'll respect those, for the most part. Most of this stuff is for the slut and she has no limits for the next 11 hours." Laci looked relieved and then looked at me with an evil grin. "Oh goody...let's play."

BB explained the game he wanted to start with. It was a contest between the two girls, who could get BB off first. We'd each start with 20 seconds, each taking turns, then 30, then 40, etc. We could do anything we wanted to the other when it was her turn to distract her. If we failed to get BB off during our turn he got to punish us for 20 seconds, then 30, etc. The girl who won got to punish the girl who lost for 30 minutes, use her however she wished and use whatever toys she wished. It sounded like fun.

I got to start first, but had barely gotten him hard enough when my turn ended. It didn't help that just as I got going Laci stuck a finger up my ass. BB spanked me ten times, not too hard, but enough to turn my ass pink.

During Laci's turn I reached around and squeezed her tits, lightly pinching her nipples. BB spanked her too.

The next time I deep throated BB and it was going good, but Laci started licking my pussy and got me totally distracted. BB spanked me harder, agrivating the welts that still stood out.

I tongued Laci's asshole and kept her from winning the next round. BB slapped her tits and ass, but this only seemed to get her hotter.

My next turn was going well, until Laci smacked me with the paddle. I was so shocked that I bit BB slightly and that ended my round. BB rewarded me by using the paddle some more and my ass was on fire.

I reached around and tugged on Laci's nipples until they felt like they'd pop off which kept her from winning. BB paddled her ass for forty seconds until it started to look like mine.

We went back and forth for several more minutes, each of us getting more extreme with the other. Laci finally stopped me from winning when I had BB on the brink by shoving her entire hand into my pussy. It hurt so bad I pulled out. BB whipped my pussy for over a minute until I was crawling on the carpet in agony.

I took the paddle and smacked Laci as hard as I could just as she started on BB, but this caused her to deep throat him and he came in her mouth. Just like that I'd lost. BB told her to hold the cum in her mouth and to pass it to me for swallowing. I did. Then it was Laci's turn to punish me.

"Anything I want?" she asked.

"Anything...you have 30 minutes."

Lacy went over to the bed and came back with a pair of handcuffs. She quickly cuffed my hands behind my back and forced me to bend over on my knees. "So you thought that last swat was fair, did you? Well you're my cunt now and I want to party." She sat down on the edge of the bed and spread her legs. "Come here cunt and eat my pussy."

I moved over to her on my knees and then bent down and started licking her pussy. I was surprised that it tasted so good. First I moved my tongue over her lips, which she reached down and spread for me. I started tonguing her hole, but didn't notice that she'd reached over and grabbed something off the bed. The first indication I had was when she swung around and smacked me with the paddle. I was so surprised that I drove my tongue deep into her hole. She moaned in response. Thereafter she abused my ass while I ate her pussy as quickly as I could. I started running my tongue up and down her clit and then sucking it like a miniature cock. This did it for her, as the paddle crashed down one more time I lightly bit it and then she was coming on my face. She grabbed my head with both hands and ground her pussy into me. She was yelling now, 'fuck me bitch! Make me cum!"

When I was finished, BB informed her that she still had 10 minutes. She uncuffed my hands and then recuffed them above my head. Then she instructed BB to hold my legs apart. She expertly licked my cunt until I was on the brink of orgasm and then slammed the paddle down on my lips. Pain exploded in my body. I'd never felt anything like it before, even when BB spanked me with the belt. Smack! Smack! Smack! After each hit she'd stop for a moment and lick my swollen lips. I'd get ready to cum and then she'd hit me all over again. 10 minutes seemed to last an hour. Finally BB called time.

"Ready for the next game?"

Laci yelled 'yes!' while I just moaned in pain.

END PART 4

hoyden
hoyden
85 Followers