Lindsay's Lace Ch. 02

Story Info
A college girl comes in to be photographed.
3.4k words
3.95
23.2k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/13/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After running the lingerie shop for a little over a month, James (the photographer) suggests that we run an ad on the web site to invite girls for photography auditions. They can come in and try out the merchandise. Also we might lure some husbands in so that they can have racy pictures taken of their ladies; they might even pay for the privilege. After much discussion, I put an ad into a local personals column indicating that the lingerie shop will help patrons to act out their fantasies or let them work as cast members for someone else's fantasy. Afterwards, they can also have the excitement of seeing themselves on the web. I indicate in the ad that in-person interviews will be held in the shop during normal working hours. I have hired a cashier by this point so the shop is no longer a one-man operation of just me.

Two weeks pass after the ad is released and nothing happens. Then a call comes in; the call is from a college girl. She indicates that she has a pretty heavy course load so can't work enough hours to make much money though she does have a waitressing job that pays pretty well when she can get hours. She says that her name is Kelly.

"So Kelly, would you like to be photographed in lingerie in a traditional fashion or do you lean towards something a little more risqué?"

"That depends on what you mean by a little more risqué."

"Well, I guess that if the photographs are a little reveal a little more than just the lingerie."

"So you mean like with the straps not completely fastened?"

"You're getting warm. Actually," I decide to be blunt at this point, "revealing of your breasts, backside or your pubic area."

"But not with touching or actual sex acts right?"

"Well, that would not need to be involved; it would not be prohibited though."

"So do you pay more for like, how should I say, like for someone to be completely naked?

"I think that would um, definitely increase the compensation, yes."

"Could I come with a friend? I'm sure you're legit and all but I would feel more comfortable, well you know."

"Sure, we don't want you to be nervous. Why don't you swing by later this afternoon and we can work out details."

"Okay, I'll be there. Well, I mean I will if my friend Josie can come with me; I don't think she has any afternoon classes today."

I phone James to let him know that we've gotten a bite on the ad and he decides to come down to hang out in case things get interesting.

At around 3:25, Kelly and Josie show up. Kelly is 5'7" has straight brown hair, B cup breasts and long legs; she is about 30 pounds overweight though she carries herself well and is wearing very nice slacks and a sweater. Josie is a very clean cut but fairly plain looking brunette in jeans and a cotton blouse; Josie remains quiet, tentative and a little suspicious. Kelly and Josie enter the store, stop at the register and ask to speak with a manager regarding the advertisement. The cashier, Emily, directs them to the back of the store.

Kelly raps on the door to the back office and I come out to greet her.

"So you must be Kelly; we spoke earlier on the phone, I believe," I say as I emerge from the back office/ photography studio. "Please come in." I motion for her and her friend to come in.

After I close the door I state, "So you are interested in posing for some photographs then, I take it?"

Kelly seems very young and naïve. She says, "I guess I would like to have some pictures taken but I'm not totally sure like what is involved."

"Kelly, I'll tell you what, since you are the first interested party...this week." [I quickly add ‘this week', hoping not to sound too amateurish. "I'd like to put together a portfolio of pictures of you (for now just proofs) and then we'll gage interest and market value among other customers. Why don't we do pictures of you in a couple of different items for now. Josie, you can go with her or stay back here in the photography studio to wait."

"You mean start doing photographs right now? I thought maybe there would be an introductory period or maybe you would offer me a contract or something." She stalls and further searches for an escape with, "Josie, do you have time to hang out with me for a while?"

Josie says, "Sure, I don't have anything pressing this afternoon." Josie decides to stay in the studio, sees some catalogues on the desk and asks if she can look at them while she waits. Of course this is fine. I leave Josie to her reading and assist Kelly in selecting three items that I think will be good. I start with a teal satin nightgown and then select silk pajamas with short wide-legged bottoms and a loose buttoned top. Next I pick out garters, a black lace thong, a black lace bra and fishnet stockings. Lastly I select a robe that she can wear when walking between the changing room and the photography studio (this is especially important since we are still doing normal business in the front of the store).

Kelly comes in wearing the robe. She closes the studio door and hangs the robe up to show that she is wearing the satin nightgown. She is fairly flirtatious with James who is still hanging out in the office since arriving a couple of hours earlier.

James says, "Ok sweetie, why don't you lower that strap and let me see the roundness of your breasts. Go ahead and lay across the couch there and let the top come down some."

"Like this?" Kelly asks as she lowers her top and looks with flirting eyes at James.

"Yes that's good. Now lets get some leg. Hike up the bottom so that we can see your legs."

Kelly complies.

"Very nice. I should have some nice shots. Now why don't you try on some of the other clothing," I encourage.

Kelly returns after changing into the short bottoms and top.

"Do you have on anything under that?" I query.

"Nothing but little ole me." She blushingly responds.

"How about giving me a little peek up those pajama legs."

"Are you sure? I'm pretty hairy up there. I don't want to scare anyone. And I think you should pay me if I do something like that; that goes a bit beyond an interview, I think"

Josie snickers.

"Don't worry about getting paid, you will be compensated for your time. How does $20/hour sound for an interview fee?"

"Hmm, $20/hour isn't bad I guess if you start that when I got here."

I roll my eyes and force what I hope is a patient response, "yes, of course. And don't worry about being a little hirsute, most guys I know enjoy sneaking a peek at a furry crotch."

Kelly smiles. "All right then," she responds as she gets on all fours, then adds, "How is this?" as she spreads her legs to the sides enough that James is able to catch some of her pubes on film with a shot from the side.

James takes a couple more shots and then I suggest that she come out wearing the last set of lingerie.

Ten minutes later she returns clad in fishnet stockings, garters, thong and bra and seems quite happy with herself. James takes a few preliminary pictures.

Then I get bold and ask her if she would be willing to take a couple of shots without the thong or bra but with the garter and stockings still on.

She blushes and says, "I guess I could. Josie, you don't have to stay for this; you can meet me outside if you want."

Josie replies, "Only if you really want me to. This is actually getting me a little hot and I'd like to watch to see the expressions on James' face when he sees your ass."

"Shut up Josie! I don't need your commentary!"

Josie pleads, "Come on, I've been waiting on you for like half an hour to get dressed, the least you can do is let me watch."

"All right, all right, but no commentary," Kelly responds. Then Kelly looks over at me and James and catches my eye and says, "Is that a roll of quarters in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?"

I blush and respond, "I reckon you know the answer to that." After a brief pause I add, "So are you going to shed the panties and bra?"

"You'd like that wouldn't you, you horny toad?"

"Well, I guess I would, yes. A fine tight body like yours ought to be shown off not hidden. What do you say?"

"I think Mr. Johnson wants to see your cunt Kelly. He wants something to stroke to."

Kelly snipes, "Shut up Josie – you agreed NO commentary! Why don't you go take a walk over to Macy's or something?!"

I share Kelly's impatience with Josie but try not to let it show. She has been invited to keep things from getting out of control so is not likely to just get up and leave. I venture, "Kelly, you do what you are comfortable doing, but there is a substantially higher market value for beaver shots than for the tamer stuff."

"I am definitely staying," Josie mutters to herself.

"Just how much higher is ‘substantially higher market value'?" Kelly inquires.

I am at a loss but finally say, "I can probably let you keep the lingerie you are modeling.'

She looks at me somewhat suspiciously and says, "I'm a college student, I don't need lingerie. Most boys I know are so horny, I could dress in a trash bag and they'd still want it. How about cash? Surely you are a businessman and can understand that."


I try to act cool and experienced with fees of this sort. "I'd say I would pay $5 per picture for two to four pictures or like $50 for half an hour's worth."

"Hmm, I could use $50."

"Hell, I bet she would give you a hand job too for 75," Josie says, with a level of earnestness in her voice that gets my attention.

"Is that right? You like giving hand jobs?"

"Josie, you are such a fucking dyke, why don't you shut up!"

Josie smiled and mockingly taunted, "woo ooo, I'm scared!" She then looks at me and says, "Make her throw in a hand job, she'll love it."

Kelly gives Josie a frustrated look and then looks to me and says, "Look maybe I'd give you a hand job but I need to see James pump his meat for me if you want that. I like his bulge and would love watching him stroke his package."

"Oh goodie!" Josie adds, "I wanna watch this."

To this James responds by saying, "I appreciate you all making deals that involve me, but frankly this is all a little more than I thought I was getting into today. I was strictly going to be taking photographs."

Then Kelly responds, "Would it change your mind if Josie takes her panties off while all of this takes place."

"Are you kidding?" Josie blurts with feigned indignation.

"No, I'm totally serious," Kelly responds. "Maybe if you become a participant rather than just a critic on the sidelines you will smarten up. Plus I know you like showing your stuff just as much as the next girl."

Josie blushes and looks down.

"Come on Josie, you volunteered me to give a hand job. How about I pump Mr. Johnson's dick so that you can watch his cum squirt out up close."

Almost inaudibly Josie mutters, "k"

I look at James and ask, "You good with this?"

"What the hell," he responds and nods towards Josie. "Let's see that pussy."

With that settled, Kelly slips off her thong and removes her bra. I drop my trousers and step out of them as does James. Kelly turns to Josie, "Come on girl, a deal is a deal"

We all look at Josie, James and I with tent poles in our underwear. Josie stands and pulls down her jeans to reveal a pair of powder blue cotton panties.

"I think the panties need to come down too, sister," Kelly prods.

At this Josie kicks off her shoes, steps out of her jeans and tugs down her panties, revealing a trimmed muff of light brown pubic hair with a visible cleft down the middle. James and I pull down and kick off our briefs revealing our fully engorged erections. There is electricity in the air.

James realizes that the point of this photo shoot (at least originally it was the point) is to get some photographs so he asks Kelly to get on the couch and raise her rear into the air. He gets behind her; the camera and his dick are both pointed at the crack of her ass.

"Ok, spread your legs a little, I know there has to be some pink in all of that hair," James cajoles.

Kelly obliges and does one better, "How's that?" she says as she pulls her labia open with her right hand.

"Very nice," James says as he snaps away and zooms in so close that the lingerie he is supposed to be photographing can barely be seen as the lens fills with Kelly's luscious pink inner labia framed by a wildly hairy vulva. "Be a good girl and roll over so that we can get a nice frontal view of your sweet pink and those nice titties."

Kelly rolls onto her back but covers her mound with her hand. "You have to ask me nice if you want to see this again," she teases as she grabs James's penis and then adds, "Why don't you be a good boy and stroke your big penis and then I will let you see my slit again?"

"What are you looking at?" James snarls at Josie who is smugly staring. Her panties are down but her legs are locked together as securely as Fort Knox. "You are supposed to be showing your stuff, you might as well be dressed with your legs clamped closed like that," he scolds.

Josie looks James right in the eye and says, "Testy, testy". Their gazes lock and after a brief pause she resumes, "well… since you asked…" at this she juts her butt forward on the chair and opens her legs wide; her glistening labia opens up in all of its swollen glory for his inspection. "Now, you be good and pump that thick cock… or do I need to do it for you?"

At this Kelly moves her hand and dips her middle finger into her slit. "Come on James, I want to see you jack your cock until it spurts a nice creamy load of cum all over that slut."

James lets the camera dangle from its lanyard for a second as he throttles his turgid meat and vigorously pumps it twice with his dickslit just inches from Josie's face.

I move over beside Kelly as she says this and I open her top; my balls nearly brush into her tit and stiff nipple – my cock is pointing north and is dying for some of her attention. "I think you were about to give me a nice long hand job. You can watch James but pay close attention to this big cock." I say this as I nearly shove my precum oozing cock in her face. She has, after all, agreed to a hand job so shouldn't be too offended I figure as I brush my nutsack against her supple tits.

Kelly spits on her hand and runs her finger along my the tender flesh around my dick slit and under the head of my dick. My cock leaps at her touch.

I call to James, "Why don't you get a photo of Kelly stroking my cock? See if you can't capture her face in the picture too. Maybe you can catch my cum spurting in midair on film."

Kelly seems to be motivated by my obscene suggestions and has started squeezing and cupping my balls with her left hand as she pumps away at my shaft. James is not missing a beat as he focuses his lens in on my cock and captures Kelly's ministrations. His own cock is now purple in anticipation and is bobbing up and down freely as he uses his hands to operate the camera.

I can't take it. I warn Kelly, "I'm going to cum, baby."

"Hold on big guy we don't want to stain the lingerie… Come closer Josie, so you can see this."

Josie doesn't have to be begged, she has been raptly staring the whole time anyway, but now moves closer so that my cock is nearly in her face but aimed to the side. The first spurt of cum shoots up and out across the room – James expertly captures a picture of it arcing upward in front of Josie. Josie has a mischievous, self-satisfied smile on her face as I unload in front of her.

Kelly keeps pulling the skin of my shaft up over the swollen rim of my purple glans and then stretching the skin taut as I spasm three more big ropes of cum into the air. Her eyes are riveted to my spurting cock. She looks up at my face to see a very satisfied look.

James says to Josie, "So did you like that?" He manages to grab his cock with his left hand as he maneuvers the camera so he can photograph himself pointing his loaded weapon towards Josie and adds, "How do you like this?"

Josie says nothing but swallows deeply as if in fear of being blasted with hot cum. James keeps pumping with the apparent intent of giving Josie a facial. Josie pushes his cock up at the last second and presses the head onto his shirt, making his dick spit its gooey discharge onto his shirt.

After a couple more creamy blasts, James curses, "Damn it, I got cum all over my shirt."

Josie just giggles.

As this is transpiring, I am beginning to resume lucidity and decide to borrow the camera. "James, let me borrow that, you need to clean up." I pull the camera and lanyard over his head and put the cord around my own neck.

"That was nice wasn't it Kelly? Did it make you hot?" I query.

She doesn't answer.

"I think it did," I answer for her. "I also think that my $75 entitles me to a few more pictures. Let's get a picture of you fingering yourself. Just lean back and spread your legs open for me and make that middle finger disappear."

She silently obliges and then slides her moistened finger slides over her love button.

"Can you pop that clit out of its hood for me?"

As she does as she is asks I add, "That is a very nice little clit you have. I think you are very close to cumming. Can you cum for me?"

She does not say anything but seems to be completely absorbed in a wave of pleasure. In obedience to my request, she clenches her legs together and presses down hard on her pubis with her fingertips. The moan she lets out indicates that she is cresting. Josie sits by silently but agitatedly shifting in her seat.

"That's a good girl Kelly, let me get a picture of your juices dripping down onto your thighs and ass crack and we'll call it a wrap."

As she finishes, Josie hurriedly pulls up her panties and pants. James comes back over having done his best to get most of the cum off of his shirt with some wet paper towels.

I walk over to the desk and write out a check. Kelly instructs me to leave the to line blank as she apparently does not want to reveal her last name. As I hand it to her I say, "You are welcome back anytime if you would like to make some more money. That goes for you too," I say as I turn towards Josie.

Kelly puts on the robe and noncommittally snatches the check and says, "Thanks – I'll be going as soon as I change back into my clothes."

She and Josie go out front to pull themselves together and I muse to myself at how successful we had been even if no one else is to respond to the ad.