Lindsay's Turn Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The professor, despite his exploits, with few exceptions rarely fucked any of the girls he caught, at least in the traditional sense. He avoided assaulting these tight pussies for many excellent and obvious reasons. But in this case, he was a going to make an exception.

He grabbed Mindy's tight ass with both hands, lifted her, and laid her on her back on his desk, his fat cock laying across her adorable little pussy. He slid it up and down slowly against her, lubricating his shaft.

Mindy looked so beautiful lying on her back, her perfect tits proud and even, he ran his hands over them , then down across her ridiculously flat stomach.

Julie returned and allowed Katie to compare her considerable oral skills to Leslie's as she joined the cute oriental beauty in working over the younger redhead's tight box with her mouth. Katie moaned onto Leslie's snatch as she neared her second orgasm. At the moment, though, the professor only had eyes for Mindy, staring deeply into her eyes as he slowly penetrated her pussy a little deeper with each stroke, pounding the amazing teenager's box with smooth strokes, lowering his head and taking a firm dark nipple in his mouth.

Mindy's orgasm, when it came, was so sudden and overwhelming for her that she cried out, crushing the professor's head to her breast and crossing her ankles around his lower back.

The professor wanted nothing more at that moment than to blast a huge load inside of the adorable teen, but held back knowing that he couldn't risk it. He carefully managed Julie's birth control regimen, and still, even then, rarely would he allow himself to cum inside her, he had already risked too much with a girl he wasn't sure was even on the pill. Luckily, he thought devilishly, he had other options. Taking his dick out of the slim brunette student athlete, he slowly rolled her over onto her stomach on his desk, her feet barely touching the floor, silently applauding his decision as her tight teenage buns came into view.

He laid his throbbing dick between them, savoring the moment, Mindy's tight ass, smooth back and soft silky hair for him to grab on to, all his to enjoy. He took her softly and gently from behind, so slowly that Mindy relaxed, trusting, her body going limp.

The poor thing has no idea what's coming, the professor thought, almost feeling bad, he had no time to prepare her tight ass for what was coming.

"Oh well." he thought as he fought the urge to explode "It won't last long in any case."

He pulled out of Mindy with a pop. She let out a little mewl of complaint, but he shifted position, got up on his knees on the desk and placed the tip of his cock right onto the slim teen's back door. He lowered his head till his mouth was at her ear and whispered encouragement to her, his right hand reaching around and finding her nipple as he balanced his weight on his left and eased his dickhead inside her ass, which tightened involuntarily. He was so close to cumming this was going to be a race against time. The urge to slam into her in one move was incredible.

He could barely risk any back and forth movement, every shift at all was exquisite agony...but he made steady progress, soon he had half his length inside of her, and she had finally been able to relax a little bit.

A cramp in his knee allowed him a few seconds breathing room and he took advantage, finally starting a rhythm, short strokes in her gorgeous ass feeling heavenly. Then Mindy shifted her feet, bring her legs together on the floor, which had the effect of jamming her firm teenage buns together around the professors cock like a push up bra. That did it.

The professor blew a giant load into Mindy's ass, never breaking stride as he enjoyed the slickness created by his seed and the tightness created by nature. He collapsed onto Mindy's back, the young student turning her head to kiss him.

"You're amazing." he told her.

"I love you..." she whispered, then realized what she had said, and her eyes grew wide with horror.

The professor was at a complete loss for words, a rarity for him worth noting.

He was momentarily distracted by a deep moan from Leslie, her tight ass quivering as she came on Katie's face, which would have horrified the younger girl except that her attention was focused on her own approaching orgasm.

The professor realized with a grin that he had neglected to un-cuff the tiny redhead, leaving her helpless and left to Julie's tender mercies.

His erstwhile assistant had armed herself from his closet, he laughed out loud seeing her sporting a new appendage between her legs, the strap on rubber cock she had insisted on buying on their last trip to the city.

She roughly spread Katie's legs and prepared to take her like a man. The professor was intrigued, this was a new, exciting aspect to Julie's personality. Leslie was clearly enthused.

"Fuck her!" she said. Then Katie spoke for the first time since...well, ever, thought the professor.

"No, please don't. I'm a virgin." she said, which got everyone's attention.

Julie looked at the professor for the OK to go ahead and fuck this virgin anyway, but the professor shook his head emphatically. That was courting trouble he didn't need. Plus...the professor thought, this time a bit evilly, they had other options.

" Not her." he said, calmly " The other one."

Amazingly, it took the two girls a full second before they knew who "the other one" was ... they had completely forgotten Amanda!

12