All Comments on 'Lindsey Pees in the Office'

by leaky_one

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
incredibly daring

This is an absolutely amazing story! This girl is really incredibly daring and she pisses to the utmost of her power everywhere in the office. I wish I could have been there to witness all her pissing activities during that night. And also I would have rewarded her liberally for it (if you know what I mean, haha). If I would have done the same thing in the office where I work, I would have been dismissed immediately from my job by my boss. But fortunately it's only a (well-written) story. And hopefully Lindsey has been forgiven for what she did (for once). A real joy for piss-fetishists!

smallbreastmansmallbreastmanover 11 years ago

very well wrote story..wish i had been working with her, i would have drunk her piss.

Adrian69702006Adrian69702006about 15 years ago
Good story

Great story. I enjoyed it enormously. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Wow!

I was masturbating as I read.

I also grabbed a few beers to "fuel-up" for my own fun!

Time to go read more of your writing!

--Jason----------

spongeheadspongeheadabout 17 years ago
Leaky one

I like this topic and the story was well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Well...

Since I read I rather give a review for it, so I loved the story and I want you to type more of it. To be honest I saw all your other fics and didn't approve on read them but when I first read this one it was neatly done. You didn't rush the chapter and it was fantistic. Please type more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous