Lingerie For Rod

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then he would place a hair tie or two into my hair, sometimes a ponytail, sometimes pigtails, occasionally he would braid my hair. He then looked at me.

At this point, it becomes hazy. I don't even know where he would start, but he was always the one to decide how to start. I think he just liked the idea of creating a whore all his own, and more than once he mentioned that during the passion. I loved being his whore. I loved being made up into a complete sex toy, knowing I could do anything I wanted once we began. I thought about how I would like to make him up. Eventually I did

.

There were some memorable comments he would make...Things that showed he was quite more than just a typical man. After being in control of me for all this time, he said I should treat him like my whore, how he wanted to be my slut.

Rod loved the lingerie. Loved it as much as my body, I guess. He would be fucking me as I was all dressed up in sheer lingerie and would breathlessly tell me how about "all this good stuff" as he fingers danced in and out of my nasty whore clothing. Once, in particular, he had to pull out before he came as he was fucking me doggy style.. He told me how hot the satin ties on my bra and crotchless panties were from this view of my back and ass moving back and forth onto his cock... "Really hot... "

I breathlessly asked him, between thrusts, "Yea, baby? Do you like it? Do you like what you see? Tell me. Tell me what you see? Do you see your dick going into those panties, baby? Do you see your cock disappearing into my hot cunt, Rod? Tell me. Tell me what you see..."

He said it was too much for him to describe. The satiny ties were so sexy to him as he fucked me. He said he had to stop or he would explode right then.

I said, "Go baby, go...fuck me...look at my panties wrapped around your dick...tell me what you see...do you like it? Fuck me, baby, tell me how it feels."

He had to stop. He said I was "TOO TOO much for him just then..." He loved sex with lingerie on. Both of us did, actually. More than you might think.

Once, during a hot session, he wanted me to put on a different bra. He got it, changed me into one with open nipples, and, surprisingly, put on the one I had been wearing. It had long tie laces, and he could tie it on. The bra I was wearing moments before now surrounded his chest. He then had me suck his nipples through the bra on him. He, at other times, would put on a thong I had been wearing and jerk himself off through the lingerie. I knew he really was turned on by the sexy clothing of a woman, so much that he did not care who was wearing it. He is not a cross dresser, but his cock stiffens when he is around lingerie. His precum would ooze through the lingerie, and he would love showing me the cum mixed intimately with the sheer material. I loved everything he did, and not once did I question his manhood. Rod is very sexual, and so many things he did would surprise me and make me want to fuck him again soon.

He had told me when he found out I liked to be fucked in the ass he went over the edge and nearly came in his pants during foreplay. That was on the leather couch.

Rod, like most men, enjoyed a woman toying with his asshole during sex. I was happy to accommodate him, and had ventured into that hot dark spot more than once, just one finger at first, and then two. He loved it....He told me so.

Now he was going beyond my finger diddling him. He loved it when I first did it. At that time, I worked him good, sucking his cock and fingering his ass at the same time. He went wild. He was on his knees, and we were both on the bed. I had worked one finger completely into his asshole, buried in there...I sucked his cock furiously with my other hand and took him as deeply as I could. He was beyond control.

He admitted it, he told me he loved it up his ass. He was different, I guess. He really liked it up the ass. "Mmmmmmmm....", I wondered with his cock deep in my mouth. He likes this too.

He certainly did. He said so;

"ahhh.. Do me, do me...deep I love it ....I love it there, baby. Do me. Do me . Fuck me, Kara, fuck me in the ass."

I worked him that way until he came spurting into my mouth. I wiped my mouth off and smiled...One for me.

One night, while he was fucking me and I had on all my sexy lingerie, including the heels, he was whispering how hot I was and how he loved to fuck, how I was the best fuck he ever had, he slightly surprised me.

"Kara, baby, I love fucking you. You are the best fuck I ever had. Fuck me..ummmmm...Do me...Fuck me now, Kara. Different."

"Hmmmm?" still fucking each other gently and slowly side to side in the bed.

"Baby, fuck me .... ....I want to feel you fuck me good."

"What do you want, baby? How do you want me to fuck you?...I will fuck you any way you want. Do you want me to fuck your ass?" I asked.

I was thinking about how he went on and on about me getting a guy over to his house and how he wanted to suck a cock and feel one up his ass. I knew I could get him to do about anything. By now, I was pumping back and forth on his cock, lying down on top of him. I sucked and bit his left nipple and nearly twisted it off, I thought. It just made him hotter.

"Do you want me to fuck your hot little ass, Rod? I know you like it up the ass. Is that what you want, baby? I will do whatever you want.."

"Ummmm. ahhh....yes...fuck me now Kara, take me in the ass baby. Take me good and hard.." he told me....

I ground my pussy down onto his cock, I was ripping his nipples off practically. I knew that always drove him wild. , I was thrashing my head back and forth.

"What do you want, baby?.....Tell me what you want......Say it, baby"

He went on, between panting breaths and pain and pleasure, "Oh, yes..baby. Fuck me in the ass, please....I want it bad in the ass....Fuck me hard." Each time he said it, he got hotter. He was really working himself up for a good reaming.

I rolled him onto his stomach, and began working his ass. His muskiness was wonderful, he was as clean and sexy as ever. I liked working him up this way. I liked the idea of treating my man to anything he wanted.

I loved fingering his hairy asshole, and got two fingers in most of the time. He loved it and I loved the control over him.

When he would take me in the ass, he would often do a rim job on me, and love it all. He told me how sweet I was there, how he loved to eat me. He would fuck me with his tongue in the ass before slipping in his dick. I really liked that.

He tried to get me to do a rim job on him, but I resisted. I did quickly dip my tongue in, but not enough for him, apparently. I worked him in and out using my fingers, dripping hot saliva on him. He wanted more. I worked my fingers deeply, using three. I did not want to hurt him.

I was fucking him in the ass. Three fingers, around and around. Once in a while I would tease him with my hot saliva, but never really rimmed him enough, I figured. He wanted more. He was able to stop for a moment and he reached over to the nightstand. He produced his little boy dick and lubed it up, and lying on his back next to me, stroked his cock with one hand while beginning to fuck himself in the ass with the toy. I was so amazed and totally excited, I can't remember the sequence of events. I was SO hot watching my man fuck himself with a dildo. I watched it go in and out. In and out...I watched his face in ecstasy. He definitely loved it in the ass. He needed more than my fingers there. He wanted it deep. I would be happy to tell Bill about it.

This night, I watched him work himself with the dildo, and wondered how many times he had wanted this..

Now, remembering how, weeks before, I had first had him work his way into my ass with his finger and how we both went wild with passion, I lubed him up really good with cream, running my finger around and around his hole. Taking the firm blue dildo, thinking how nasty this all was, I ran in around and around the rim and finally slightly into his puckered little asshole, and worked it gently back and forth at first, then more and more of it until it was nearly engulfed by his anus. It looked so much like everything I had imagined. It looked just like a dick going into me. I had seen that many times.

I was thinking, "Wow. This man really likes his ass fucked with. I can really get hot remembering this...I have all the porn I need right here..enough to last a long time thinking about it."

I was feeling so decadent and nasty at this point, I was beyond horny. It was one of those moments I knew I would never forget. I was fucking my man up the ass, and he wanted every bit of it. He submitted totally to me for his decadent lusts. I worked it in and out of him sitting on my knees beside him amazed how he loved it. It was the first time I had fucked a man the way they fuck me. I was plunging into and out of him watching him thrash around loving it. I was in charge of the fucking now, and he was going to get a good fucking. I was gentle at first, knowing how it felt for me, and how I liked it best. Easy in....Slowly out...More oil...

During this, I described how I liked watching him getting fucked in his sweet, clean, pretty ass. I told him how my friend Bill wanted to fuck him...I told him how he could be fucking me while Bill fucked him in his ass and asked him,

"How would you like that, baby? Would you like a nice hot cock ramming into your ass? Would you like to feel him thrusting into your sweet little asshole? Ramming you.....ramming you...ramming deep in and out of you.......I'll bet you would like that, wouldn't you, baby?"

He was loving it. He began to jerk himself off at the same time, and I stopped him....

"No, baby. Hmmmm, You don't get to do that. I will fuck you. No jerking off for me....If I want to jerk off your dick, I will do it. If I want to put my four fingers up your ass, you will take it. You just lie there. I will do what I want!"

I wrapped my fist around his cock and stroked him in time to the ass plunging he was getting. He was beside himself, pinching his own nipples and reaching for mine. I told him, "Finger me, baby, I need it now. Finger my pussy. I positioned my crotch close to his left hand as I worked the dick into his ass. He was a bit rough, for sure. He was bucking and tossing, and it was not possible for him to gently finger me. He roughly thrust his fingers in and out of me. Rod never enjoyed sex more.

"I love it...I love it baby...do me ...do me ...fuck me in the ass baby. Shove that cock into me...."

I had him really hot and the control I felt was like nothing I had enjoyed before. I knew we would always remember this, and the control would be latent wherever we were, whenever I saw him..He was my slut, and I was a whore for him. Then, I did something he told me he would never forget.

I eventually rolled him over on his back, holding the blue dick in him so the boy cock rammed itself fully into his hole as I fucked him wildly on top. My hands were now free to twist and torture his nipples as the cock was buried in his ass and on every downward fuck motion he rammed it in deep. It stayed in him during the whole fuck. He as fucking himself in the ass, sort of, but I had put it there. He loved it. During this time, I reminded him of how he wanted to suck a cock,

"How does it feel, baby? Is it good, baby? How about a real, stiff, hot one up your ass? Would you like a real dick up your ass, baby? Do you want to feel a cock there? Tell me...Tell me what you want...."

"Umm. Umm. Yes....yes...yes...I love it, Kara. I love it there. Do me. Do me hard. ... I love it up my ass....fuck me baby...I want a cock up my ass....I want to fuck a man. I want a man to fuck me...suck suck. fuck me fuck me........... Kara, you can fuck me up my ass...please take me..work it, baby. work it up, work it in and out...Oh. That's it...God I love it. I love it up my ass...Fuck me fuck me ...I want a cock to suck. I want to feel a hard one...I want to lick it up I want to suck it up. God...God Please..give me a cock to fuck me....I want to suck his cock and fuck you......I want to suck his hot hot cock."

"Hey, so do I," I thought..

At this point he was nearly delirious with lust and decadent desire. I was loving the entire spectacle. I was working him...I was seeing him when he really wanted a cock in his mouth, to fuck me and be fucked from behind as he sucked off a hot cock. He was lost in it all. I realized he would fuck my friend in HIS ass at this point, if Bill presented his tight buns to him, although that had not even been mentioned. Rod was mostly thinking about a hot cock, and I knew he would know what to do with it, where he wanted it, what he wanted to do to it. What he wanted it to do to him..I imagined Bill thrusting in and out of him as he fucked him, and I imagined everything I was seeing now was pretty much what I would see then.., only the sight of two men in full fucking mode thrusting against each other was a bit much to imagine. Two stallions, I figured. That might be a bit too much to have on one bed. I might be the one to keep dripping lotion on Bill's cock to cool down the hot dick going in and out of Rod's tight man pussy. Boy. I loved the whole thing. My imagination was adequate to the scene I was experiencing.

I stopped talking. I just worked him, I reached behind his and put my hand on the end of the dick and made sure it was fucking him good and deep. I did not want it slipping out.. I bent him back and with my hand still on it, fucked him with the boy dick every way I could imagine. Slow and long...Deep and hard.. Around in circles...All the way out, and shove it in painfully. I paused briefly and lubed it up good. It was hot. His body temperature, plus friction...I brought it up to his face and danced it in front of his mouth...I threatened to mouth fuck him with it, but didn't. I wished for a bigger one. I made a mental note to get him one for a present. I went back to the side of him and had him get on his knees. I really got to work it in deep and hard. I rode it in like it was my dick. He liked that. I made another mental note. You can imagine what for. I rolled him onto his back without taking it out....

Then I leaned down and while working his ass, I started to bite and pull his nipples....He loved that. He directed my mouth to his nipples, forcibly held my pretty head there by my ponytail and told me "hard, baby, harder". He was pulling my hair hard. It made my orgasm build faster.

"Fuck me, fuck me hard, baby, do me. Make it hurt. Do me. Do me, Kara. I love it that way"

I knew the feeling. I loved it when I would be riding his cock and he grabbed and pulled my nipples hard. I loved the pain. I would tell him to slap my ass, hard. He would. Until it hurt too much, and he would stop...

But I never seemed to bite his nipples too hard for him. That is, until he came, then he would beg me to stop. I would not stop. It was often too much for him. He loved the abuse. He loved to fuck and he loved to do anything unusual.

We fucked our brains out at that point, he came deep inside me, and I kept riding him until I had several orgasms.

I will always remember that time with him.. I wished I could see him take a real cock up his at that point.

"I will have to call Bill soon," I thought.

Rod had many things to interest me.

I did call Bill eventually.

12