All Comments on 'Lions of Parnatha Ch. 02'

by Medievna

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

More more and soon!

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeover 12 years ago
Splendid!

It's looking like Gaius chose very well indeed. You have my full attention. Can't wait for the upcoming sex and adventure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent!

Please continue this well written tale. You could post it all in one go, and I would be simply riveted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great start

I cannot wait to see where this one goes (although I wasn't impressed with Gauis' readiness to rut a maid considering what Lithana had said to him, would've loved him to be more taken by Lithana and not have been able to finish etc. but hey you're writing the story ;)).

Really enjoying Lithana's character, this feels like a beginnings of a great tale!

popparazzipopparazziover 12 years ago
Nice

Exciting chapter,liked it.Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
grace

can't wait for the next chapter.please post soon.

MaddieKimMaddieKimover 12 years ago
Oh, my!

Love this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Storyline

Absolutely love the storyline. EXACTLY what I was hoping for. Please more!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Can't wait to read more...agree with the servant comment but other than that I love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More please

Loved this - can't wait to read more. Please keep the chapters coming!

GrumpyGambyGrumpyGambyover 12 years ago
Excellent!

This is wonderful! Political intrigue, erotic tension, battle scenes and gore, all combined with main characters that are well defined and a compelling plot. The change in narrative voice was only slightly disruptive.

I eagerly await the next installment! Thanks for sharing your story.

GG

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing

Love your story line and you write wonderfully. So in love with this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wonderful story

Your story is well written, and I love the quasi-Ancient Roman setting and plot. For the constructive comments, you seem to use the word "smirk" a lot. Maybe it's one of your favorite words, but someone that writes as well as you do could easily vary the word choice a bit. That would only make the story even better. What bothers me more though, is when Lithana claims that no man is "worthy" of her. That's just...arrogant. She's smart, but is she really such hot shit that no one is good enough for her? No. Gaius is above her touch, rather! I'm going to keep reading and I really hope you finish this story. I'm curious to see if Lithana adjusts her attitude at all, and how their relationship progreses. Keep writing, please!!

hakdrakkenhakdrakkenover 11 years ago
Oh no...

I'm falling into another great story... That shows signs of never being finished.

cittrancittranabout 11 years ago
huh

Somehow, I have a feeling that this particular line has been repeated throughout history:

"How is it I can't get this kind of advice from you unless you're drunk?"

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

I'm glad she isn't a damsel and I love Aurus

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous