Lipstick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sdwpthwlkr
sdwpthwlkr
29 Followers

Knowing that I had to do something, anything, I moved my hands to grasp her hips and roll her over onto her back. Somehow, through the haze that my mind had become, we managed to accomplish this without separating. Her legs came up to wrap around my waist and her feet locked in the small of my back. Her hips arched into me as I drove forward and pulled back, falling into a steady pace. I buried my face in the hollow between her shoulder and neck, inhaling deeply of her. Our bodies slid together having been made slick by our own sweat. My groans were punctuated by her cries and in this we found a symphony created from passion. My loins were boiling and I couldn't hold back any longer. As I slammed myself hilt deep one last time, I heard her call out my name from under me and her body stiffened at the same time mine did. Ribbons of light covered my eyes and I felt as if my body had dissolved from within and was pouring into her. Small spasms rocked my hips though I had no voluntary control.

After time had returned to the world and I had regained my senses, I carefully rolled off her body, her half-closed eyes followed me. I laid down beside her and gathered her in my arms. No words needed be spoken. Not yet. For now, it was enough to be here with her, simply in this moment.

That was a couple of years ago, and in that time I have come to understand several things. We two are eternal souls, eternal lovers, that find each other from lifetime to lifetime. We cannot lose one another and though we can live separately, we are not as complete while as we are when together. We continue to explore the lifetimes we have shared and will share into the future. Of all the secrets we have shared however, there is one she will not divulge. How she got into my apartment to leave the lipstick notes and how she got them to disappear. Whenever I ask, she merely smiles that mysterious, beautiful smile and changes the subject. I may never know how she did it and to tell the truth, I really don't care about most of the time. What I do know is we have a lifetime to explore and I am sure to enjoy every minute of it.

end

sdwpthwlkr
sdwpthwlkr
29 Followers