Lisa Ch. 05b: Only Human cont

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JadenL
JadenL
338 Followers

"She has to lose some time." Scott said.

Josh shook his head. He hoped Scott was wrong. He didn't want to lose his night with her.

Scott closed the bedroom door behind him. Jessica was toweling off by his bed. He had played euchre as if he were playing for his very life. He was so relieved when he and Jim had won. And then even more relieved when he had won the straw draw that determined who between he and Jim had their night with Jessica that night. He'd been so eager to get Jessica to his room that he'd even convinced Jim and Josh to wait for tomorrow to hear Jessica's secret. She'd been unable to think of a secret initially and he didn't have the patience to wait.

"Don't bother." Scott said as Jessica had reached for her pajamas. Jessica turned to face Scott, the towel wrapped around her.

"Your horses are great Scott!" She said clearly unable to get the day of riding out of her head. "Are you going to race them?"

"I don't know," Scott said moving up to her and running his hands over her towel covered breasts. "But I'm not thinking about that right now."

Jessica clued in to the tone of Scott's voice and the look on his face and pleasure shot through her.

"You know ... you broke a promise today." Scott said, squeezing her breast a little over the towel. Jessica looked stunned.

"I did? I don't remember ... I didn't mean to ... sorry." She said as Scott pulled the towel open and let it fall to the floor.

"Oh, that's okay." Scott said, his voice husky. "Now I get to break a promise too."

A chill and then a wave of pleasure ran through Jessica at Scott's words. Something in Scott's tone made her think she should be concerned ... but somehow it turned her on. In a fluid motion Scott scooped Jessica into his arms and placed her on the bed. Then he reached under his bed and pulled out a plastic bag.

"You see," he began, "I promised never to use those handcuffs on you again." He nodded his head to the handcuffs that hung on his headboard. "But I'm going to. You don't have a choice about that. But you do have a choice about which toy I'm going to use on you." He said dumping an assortment of vibrators onto the bed in front of Jessica.

"Which one do you want? " he asked lifting one at a time.

Jessica looked at them. They'd used a few before ... She personally preferred the ones that worked on her clitoris only, that didn't penetrate her.

"Look," Scott said lifting a long thin one up, "this is for the anus. What do you think? Hours of stimulation in your ass? That could be fun."

Jessica shook her head forcefully.

"No, no, not that," Jessica said quickly. "I'll take that one." She pointed to the vibrator that looked like a microphone.

"Very well." Scott said and dumped the others back in the bag. "Now, shackle yourself with the handcuffs." He ordered.

Jessica hesitated but only for a moment. Scott had a strange look on his face and Jessica wasn't sure if this was going to be good for her or bad. She got up on her knees and nervously snapped her right wrist into the handcuff. Then sitting, her back against the head board she managed to use her shackled hand to close the handcuff on her left hand.

"What promise did I break?" she asked as Scott double checked the handcuffs, tightening them.

"You promised to not do anything that could get you hurt." Scott replied, his voice so low, so calm, so husky that he practically purred. He sat down on the bed in front of her.

"But I didn't get hurt ..." Jessica said.

"That's true ..." Scott said running his hand down her leg, to her ankle. He ran his free hand behind Jessica's waist and pulled her forward on the bed, laying her down. With the other he raised her ankle to his lips. "But you did many, many, things that could have gotten you hurt. You broke your promise."

"But ..."

"But nothing Jessica." He said beginning to raise her leg toward her head, "I hope you're as flexible as I think you are ..." he said pushing her leg between two of the vertical bars on his headboard.

Jessica gasped as he pulled her leg around a bar until it sat neatly behind her knee, her calf and foot sticking straight out from the headboard.

"Now the other one ..." he muttered as he did the same with the other leg. "Perfect!" he muttered sitting back on his haunches, looking at Jessica.

Her legs were wide open, the lips of her pussy pulled open exposing her meat.

"Let's arrange your breasts a little." He said fluffing them like they were pillows.

"I'll need access to them too. Now," he said turning the vibrator on. "I'm going to teach you a little lesson about listening. Do you recall us telling you to stop when you took off for the river?"

"No ... "Jessica said, "I didn't hear you!"

"And, do you think if you had heard us ..." Scott asked, placing the vibrator on her clitoris, "that you would have listened? Be careful Jessica .." he added as she opened her mouth to answer. "Be honest ... I think we both know what the truth is ... would you have listened?"

"No ..." Jessica panted as the vibrator did its job and pleasure began to mount.

"I didn't think so. You need a lesson in obedience." Scott said, his voice thick with lust. "Does it feel good Jessica? Do you feel like you will orgasm any moment now?"

Jessica was nodding her head. Scott took her nipple in the fingers of her left hand and pulled gently but firmly.

"Well, don't. I'm not giving you permission to cum yet. " He said with a smile.

Jessica shook her head.

"I won't be able to stop!" She gasped.

"Well, that would be too bad ..." Scott muttered, leaving her breast and inserting his fingers into her vagina. Pressing deep, finding her G spot and pressing rhythmically.

"See you have three chances. Three chances to hold off on orgasm when I tell you to, or reach orgasm when I tell you to. If you blow those three chances, I will be using the anal vibrator on you."

He smiled when Jessica's eyes widened. "But it won't be the nice skinny vibrator ... It'll be the nice big, fat, thick one. I may not even put lubricant ..." his voice trailed off as Jessica's vagina pulsated and liquid gushed out ... Jessica's head lolled from side to side, pleasure shooting through her.

"I guess that was chance number one," he said quietly as Jessica began to calm and turned her eyes to him. He left the vibrator in place, continued to pulsate on her G spot with his fingers, and her legs began to twitch.

"Does it feel pleasurable?" he asked as Jessica closed her eyes.

"Not really," she replied. In a way it did, but her clitoris was too sensitive now. Every jerk of her legs represented a strange pleasure yet discomfort.

"Then, this is a good time for chance number two. You have thirty seconds to cum Jessica. And not a little orgasm but a gusher again ... and before I begin to count let me tell you what will happen once you fail your three chances, and you will. Once I'm done with the anal vibrator, we will return to this vibrator for the rest of the night. It will be on you all night, and you can practice cumming and not cumming on command. Ready now?" He asked.

Jessica shook her head but he began to count anyway.

"One ..." he said, removing his fingers from her vagina ... no need to give extra assistance. Instead he placed his thumb on the entrance of her anus and applied a gentle pressure. "Two ... this is where the King Kong Dong of the anal vibrator world will enter ..." he said.

"Please Scott ..." Jessica gasped ... "I can't ..."

"Three ... oh you can, if you actually try to obey ..." Scott said, pressing more firmly on her anus. He watched her face as he counted. She was concentrating so hard, trying so hard to reach orgasm. Suddenly his already stiff penis began to throb. He raised himself slightly.

"Open your mouth Jessica!" he said. She complied and he exploded, streams of his semen landing in her mouth, and on her face.

"Twenty-five ..." he gasped ... the semen on Jessica's face almost brought him to orgasm again.

"I can't ..." Jessica said, her legs twitching so hard Scott wondered if she could possibly break his headboard.

"Thirty ..." he said. He tisked, shaking his head. There was no gushing so she clearly had not cum.

"Please, Scott, it's starting now ..." Jessica said as her legs stopped twitching and she arched her back.

"How fortunate ..." Scott said, "just in time for chance number three. Don't orgasm Jessica. Don't you fucking do it until I say you can ..." He inserted his fingers in her vagina again and tapped. He brought his face to her pussy and inhaled.

"You smell so good!" he sighed and licked the meat that was not directly under the vibrator.

"No Scott ... it's not fair! Please!" But he'd had her taste now and couldn't stop. Wave upon wave of pleasure rocked Jessica and liquid squirted our all over Scott. As Jessica's legs began to twitch, Scott turned off the vibrator.

"I'd say that was a very big orgasm ..." he said wiping his face with his hand. He reached into the plastic bag he'd pushed behind him and pulled out a large vibrator.

"Jessica, say hello to Dong ... King Kong Dong."

"No ..." Jessica whispered.

"Yes ... but don't worry I will use some lubricant. I can show some mercy even if you can't obey properly."

"Scott ... please I'm not purposely not listening, I can't control it ..."

Scott watched her face as he slowly and deliberately rubbed lubricant onto the large toy.

"You just need some practice Jessica," he said bringing the vibrator to her anus. "You can begin now. Lift your butt Jessica. It'll be easier for you if I have some more direct access ... that's it ... " he muttered as she'd tilted her bum up for him.

**************************************************************

"Morning," Jim greeted Jessica when she and Scott emerged into the living room the next morning.

"Morning," Jessica said going to Jim and then Josh for a kiss.

"You look tired," Josh commented as he pushed her back and looked at her face. A slight shade of pink developed on her cheeks as she smiled.

"I'm fine. Have you eaten yet?"

"No," Josh said confused by something in her demeanor ... she wasn't looking him in the eye.

"I'll make some eggs," she said and moved off to the kitchen.

Both Jim and Josh looked over at Scott. He was watching Jessica and there was something odd in his expression also.

"Is she okay?" Jim asked Scott. Scott pulled his eyes from Jessica and looked at Jim and Josh, something like guilt in his eyes.

"I think so," Scott swung his eyes back to Jessica. Guilt nagged at him. He had gone too far last night. She hadn't wanted the anal vibrator, but she eventually seemed to enjoy it. But then after ... he'd gone way too far with the other vibrator. She'd taken it for hours without a peep but then when she'd finally asked him to stop, he hadn't. He couldn't. He was ... addicted. Addicted to her smell, her taste, the look on her face as her legs twitched. He zoned out. It wasn't until the sun began coming up that he'd finally realized what he'd done ... how long he'd done it. He turned off the vibrator, untangled her legs and uncuffed her. She was so tired that she simply turned on her side and went to sleep. He was exhausted also and didn't think much of it until they'd woken up. She'd asked him about the horses again ... what he planned to do ... but he had no clue and when he told her that she lowered her eyes and wouldn't look him in the eye again.

"Did you have sex all night again?" Josh demanded.

"Something like that ..." Scott said and got up, moving to the kitchen. He came up behind Jessica and placed his hand on her shoulder.

Jessica jumped. She was a bundle of nerves. Scott's administration of the vibrator had wore her raw ... but in a good way. Despite having more than enough of it, there was a yearning that still lingered between her legs. But she hadn't heard Scott coming, and her whole body felt raw and particularly sensitive to any touch.

"Sorry," Scott mumbled. "Are you okay?" he asked, rubbing her arms with his hands.

"Sure, I'm fine," Jessica said without looking him in the eye. She was deeply disappointed with him. They had proven that his dream was possible yesterday, and he had no plans to do anything about it. It was so unfair. There was so much that she wanted to do and couldn't, and here was his opportunity to live his dream and he wasn't going to take it.

He dropped his hand to her bum and rubbed it gently.

"Are you okay down here?" he asked. Guilt choked his voice. This brought her eyes to his.

"Fine. I'm fine." She replied.

She'd been surprised at how much pleasure she could actually have there. Once the initial terror had subsided, pleasure had rocked her. "Do you want one egg or two?"

"Two ..." he answered not overly placated by her response.

"Hey Jess," Jim said from the dining room, "Scott has to go into town today, but we could go riding again ..."

Damn! Scott forgot about his appointment in town.

"I'm not going." Scott said without thinking it through.

"What?" Jim and Josh asked in unison.

"I'm going to call and reschedule. It won't be a problem."

"How are you going to call? Riley and Angus took the cell phone." Josh said.

Scott hesitated. That did pose a problem.

"I'll just go to the corner store ... call from there. I'll be back in half an hour tops. But ummm, would you mind waiting for me to get back to go riding? I'd like to go too." It was irrational and selfish for sure, but he couldn't stand the thought of her riding with Jim and Josh without him.

"Okay, fine, we can wait." Jim said.

"Have you thought of a secret to tell us yet?" Josh asked, overly casually. He'd been a little miffed that Scott had dragged Jessica off before she'd shared. Jessica got that deer in the headlights look again. Scott was thankful that he hadn't thought of forcing it out of her last night. He would've felt even more like a heel.

"Not yet." Jessica said, "Breakfast is ready ..."

"You know, anything personal would do," Jim said as he took his seat at the table.

"Eggs?" Jessica replied, holding the frying pan over his plate.

"I think she needs more time." Scott said. "To think about it!" he added when both Jim and Josh looked at him like they wanted to strangle him.

"I'm sure you'll think of something by tonight." Josh added and dug into his food.

Despite the fact that Jessica shuffled in her seat all through breakfast, crossing, uncrossing, re-crossing her legs in an attempt to get comfortable, Scott managed to finish his meal without completely feeling like dirt. He wanted to promise himself, and Jessica, that there wouldn't be a repeat of what happened the previous night, but he knew he couldn't. Knowing Jessica, she would inevitably do something that would make him want to dominate her again. He would just have to find some way to make it up to her.

"I'll be back soon," Scott said placing a kiss on Jessica's lips and then running out the door. The tires of the car spewed gravel as he raced out of the driveway.

"If he doesn't wrap himself around a pole first ..." Josh mumbled.

"A pole?" Jessica asked, concern etched on her face.

"I'm just joking," Josh said but he was glad to see that she cared about Scott's health. Maybe she cared about his too.

Scott drove back to the house as fast as he could. He'd made his call, and then wavered about whether he should go into town anyway and pick something up for Jessica. Something special to try to apologize for the previous night.

But he couldn't for the life of him think of what to get her. Instead he finally decided that he'd have to make it up to her some other way. Decision made, he wanted to get back to the house, to Jessica, as quickly as possible. What, he wondered as he screeched into the driveway and slammed on the brakes, were the chances that he could win euchre and the straw draw tonight again? Near impossible he acknowledged as he slammed the car door and moved toward the barn. He wondered what Jim and Josh had been doing with Jessica while he was gone. He rounded the barn and stopped short. Jessica and Josh were shoving one another, turning in circles and laughing while they fought over a soccer ball. Jim stood between two poles of the corral fences, shuffling back and forth between the poles keeping his eyes on the ball.

"Don't let her through Josh!" he was saying, "She's a ringer! Not that great at soccer my ass!"

Just then Jessica managed to break away from Josh, dribble the ball toward Jim and shoot the ball past him between the posts.

"Damn it!" Jim cursed but then broke into a laugh. He spotted Scott. "She scored ten goals on us!"

"Really?" Scott asked. "Where'd you find the ball?"

They hadn't played soccer in so long ... not since Jessica had come here. He'd forgotten about it entirely, but now, especially having seen Jessica playing, he missed it.

"Jess found it in the loft," Josh said.

"Do you want to play?" Jessica asked. But as soon as Scott's eyes fell on her, her cheeks turned pink and she shifted her eyes from his. Every time she looked at him, her privates continued to tingled.

"Sure."

Jim moved out of nets, Scott took his place and Josh moved into the barn doorway which was going to serve as his and Jessica's net. What seemed like minutes, but turned out to be an hour later, the game was tied up.

"Hey, it's lunch time." Josh said, looking at his watch. "Do you want to go for lunch?"

"I'm not really hungry." Jessica said, eyeing the barn.

"Want to go for a ride?" Scott asked with a chuckle. Jessica nodded with excitement.

"I don't believe it!" Josh muttered later that night.

They had timed another four horses that afternoon, come home for dinner, and played euchre. Somehow Scott and Jim had won euchre again, and Scott had won the straw draw. Jim was looking less than impressed also. Scott didn't care. All that had fazed him was Jessica's reaction. She had sighed, as if resigned to some less than enthralling fate. Suddenly he knew how he'd make things up to her. Tit for tat ... he'd let her dominate him. He shuddered at the thought. Partially from the anticipation of pleasure, partially from fear of the unknown.

"Fine, you won fair and square." Jim said, "But no way are you leaving this room until Jessica tells us two personal things about her. Jess?"

They all looked at Jessica and she looked like she wanted to find a rock to crawl under.

"Just relax Jess." Jim said. "Relax and tell us something about you that we don't know."

Silence ensued as Jessica looked even more stressed. Suddenly Jessica's head snapped to the radio. It has just started playing a song with a really good beat to it.

"I can play that song." Jessica said.

"That song?" Jim asked. "On what?"

"On your guitar."

"My guitar? Since when can you play guitar?" Jim demanded.

"I've played since I was little." She replied. Jim sat gaping at her.

"All this time. All this time that I have been playing for you, you could play guitar too?"

Jessica nodded.

"Why wouldn't you tell me?" Jim asked and there was little doubt that his feelings were hurt.

"I didn't think it was important." Jessica replied. She looked confused by Jim's reaction. "And you never asked."

"And this is a brand new song," Scott added. "There's no way you could have learned it before ... before you came here."

"I play by ear." Jessica said. "I can read music, but I mostly play by ear. Bring me your guitar Jim, I'll prove it to you."

Jim went to his room and got his guitar. He handed it to Jessica almost afraid to see her play. All this time and never once had she told him she could. Jessica strummed the guitar, and then began to play the song from the radio almost perfectly ... singing the song also. She looked so happy, so enthralled. Jim felt like she'd plunged a knife into his chest and twisted it. When she finished the men sat gaping at her.

JadenL
JadenL
338 Followers