All Comments on 'Lisa Ch. 07a: Jessica'

by JadenL

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
emmamaxemmamaxalmost 10 years ago
Thank you!!!

Seriously was so excited this chapter was up that I did not want to go to work. Snuck bits and pieces on my phone throughout the day and finished the rest the minute I hot home. I was not disappointed. I love seeing them develop a real positive relationship. While I'm doubtful one girl could handle that much sex :) it's fiction so I'm happy to just enjoy it. I am eagerly awaiting part B.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
So i just found you

And devoured your story within days. Thank you and please keep writing! <3 it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
just when id given up hope

Loved it and loved the direction you went with it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Extremely Disappointed

I was hoping you wouldn't fall into the cliched independent woman falls in love with captor and turns into sex crazed baby doll routine, but I guess I was too hopeful. If I were her family, I'd be rolling in my grave.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimalmost 10 years ago
Truthfully

I love this story and have read every word, but anon beat me to the comment.

You lost it for me when she did a Patti Hearst and agreed the contract.

Nearly three years of being beaten and raped and suddenly non com becomes group sex. Next will be loving wives.

Sorry to sound bitter but it wasn't what I was hoping. I loved the thought of the last one dying as she said "my name is Lisa"

Ah well

Que sera sera.

Very well written though I can't see the readers of this cat liking the first chapters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Date rape isn't real rape?

Yeah, no. The fact that Jessica (I refuse to call her Lisa) would say crap like that makes me lose all faith in her. I hope they all die, Jessica included.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Loved It!

Another brilliant, long chapter. I love the direction the storyline has taken, and so I'm off now to read 7b. :)

spearishspearishalmost 10 years ago
Jumped the shark

I adored the first part of the story and whilst the writing is still great the content has just lost it for me.

An 18 year old girl who has being beaten half to death by a strange cult like clan. ,Repeatedly raped and sodomised after they killed her entire family just suddenly decides that instead of the normal terror she feels she's prepared to forgive them ? !

If that wasn't so bad we are now expected to believe she has fallen in love with them !! Were Riley and Angus abducted by aliens and had a personality transplant?

The sex has hit fantasy island with a bang .NO ONE could take what they are doing and certainly not their non existent recovery times .Sadly it's become a very poor parody of the worst kind of stroke stories and bears no relation to the interesting original story.As for Jessica ...she sings ,she rides ,she drives .....should we just call her superwoman ? Ridiculous .

vmc312vmc312almost 10 years ago
the sex

is any of that physically possible? They all would be seriously dehydrated not to mention her in need of medical attention. i must be doing something wrong cause i would never be able to handle 20+ orgasms daily. is she on some super drug that would allow her from multiple double penetration to horseback riding?

like the story and i know it's fiction but it feels like it has become comic book her with superhero endurance and sexual abilities that excels at everything she does except of course escape.

i like the personal histories we are getting and am curious about the uncle. but way too much humanly impossible sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
this story

i have read the comments and each person has their opinion,, i personally love the story and feel that as with every stage of life and events that dictate them life evolves,, remember people "munchhausens syndrome" its perfectly feasible ... and shes maturing and developing her life within the confines of her surroundings eveyone evolves ... im loving it and glad its evolved xx the only other direction if she couldnt escape was death ( end of story lol ) and lets face it for once we have an author who not only writes a chapter but a bloody long one that is interesting and diverse, personally if i had a critiscism it would be the squealing thing but then i remember she is only 20 and had led a very boring and contained 4 years so every event will be exciting .. i enjoy each chapter and to the author ,,, long may it continue xxx

JadenLJadenLalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Just to note

Hi there,

I appreciate everyone's comments.

Jessica is most certainly an extreme. I did try to make it evident that she had the skills and abilities before she was kidnapped. She came from a powerful and affluent family that was grooming her for a position of power and so she had many advantages including training in horseback riding, marksmanship, etc.. In the end though this is meant as a fantasy story more than anything and I freely admit that there are liberties taken in many respects. Also, as much as I'd like to say that I can, I can't speak from personal experience for much of the sexual exploits however I do watch my fair share of pornography and much of what is described in the book has been done on film.

Thank you again, please do keep in touch, and I hope that the readers who have lost interest in the story can manage to finish it and let me know if they still feel the same in the end.

Jaden:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Love it

I personally love this story! I love it for the storyline just as much as I do the sex. Though I do agree that it wouldn't really be possible to have that much sex all the time, and I would love more detail in the sex scenes... All in all, a great story! :) especially the scenes with Scott in the bathtub and Angus in the car...

While I accept that everyone has their own opinion, the people claiming that no one who was raped and beaten could possibly love their captors... Many, many people do. That's what Stockholm syndrome is, falling in love with your captor, even after they've done unspeakable things to you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
good and bad

First of all, kudos for even posting a story, and a serial one at that

While I agree with the sentiment that this is a fantasy and not an autobiography, there has to be some elements of reality to be "bought" by the audience.

For me, it's not even the about-face that Lisa and Angus make, but the rapidity. It came across as Lisa not being Stockholmy but more Magic-pussy-y. Especially considering how long it took to establish her relationships with Jim and Scott.

Also, I don't buy at all that any of the guys feel any more respect or affection for her than at the beginning. You do not continue mandatory sex every single night without so much as an ice pack with someone you love and/or respect.

I won't describe where and how I thought the story would progress,f respect for the author, but I'm going to leave the story now so, even if only in my head, the story ends the way I want, and I'm arrogant like that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
scooped

I really like your story but you use the word "scooped" a lot. Watch out for that repetition for your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Scratching my head

This has gone from good to silly to inconceivable to ridiculous. When i was 20 my fiance, who was a certifiable nympho, and I decided we were going to fuck once an hour for 24 hours. We made it to 12 before we were so sore and exhausted we gave up. And it wasn't for want of stamina on my part - I was a collegiate athlete in peak physical form. You say all of the things in your scenario have been done in porn films, but you fail to consider that even in the porn industry there's such a thing as editing and cutting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous