All Comments on 'Lisa Ch. 07b: Jessica'

by JadenL

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
Ellienora35Ellienora35almost 10 years ago
What an ending to the chapter. Wow.

I want her to say to them that they agreed that they were all equals outside of the bedroom. Using the bedroom tactics to take away priviledges is wrong. I can't wait to see how this goes. However, I do think that the racing punishments got out of hand.

Ellienora35Ellienora35almost 10 years ago
Also, secrets

They're all angry that she kept this secret from them and they're saying over and over hw they value her as a wife. She's a slave in the bedroom but an equal out of it. Noone has told her that her uncle is still alive. After she saves their butts with the argument that she would be toast as soon as they died and then Daryl would find her and kill her anyway, then the guys will have to give in. At least tnat's what I hope happens. I can't wait to read the next part.

emmamaxemmamaxalmost 10 years ago
Oh good Lord...

What a way to end. I'm going to be dying until the next part appears. Clearly she learned nothing :) and I'm glad. Hopefully the men will be more understanding of her saving them this time. Jaden I absolutely love you. Thank you a million times over. This is my favorite story in the history of the site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Grrr, great cliff hanger but don't leave us dangling to long!

AquarelaAquarelaalmost 10 years ago
i knew it...

I knew I should have stoped when the clock hit 4:00. Am.......it is now 6:00 and have to go to work looking like a zombie...well I guess no heavy machinery for me.....great story! Sooooo tyred....more please ;)))

QNastyQNastyalmost 10 years ago
Wowzers!

Gosh, what a way to end this chapter! This story just keeps getting better and better.

Please tell me the next one is on its way soon!!! Definitely going to have to re read this chapter. I have a feeling Jess is going to take all those assholes OUT! She's a bad ass, passionate bitch and I LOVE it! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
More now please!

Totally loved this chapter and cannot wait to read more! Please don't let Jim, Josh, Scott, Riley or Angus die! I'm begging you on hands and knees! I can't wait there's see what Jess does. Hopefully save the day and their asses too!

Please update very very soon xx

Love N

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Kill them all!!

Except for Scott. Yummy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
On the edge...

Way to go JadenL, you have us panting and wanting more! I can't wait for chapter 8 to arrive!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Love love LOVE!

Brilliant as always! Absolutely adore Scott and Jessica together, he makes me so wet! They should have some more alone time ;)

Keep it up, loving the long chapters. Can't wait for the next! :)

JadenLJadenLalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Thank you for the positive feedback

Hi,

thank you all for the positive feedback. I really appreciate it. I am hoping to have chapter 8 posted next weekend but there is a chance it may have to wait to the following weekend. I will do my best to get it posted as soon as possible.

Thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
That "Kill Them All!" Comment

That comment has been sporadically making me laugh for three days now. Well done, Anonymous-who-loves-yummy-Scott.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
He really is yummy

hey she's not the only one who love Scott ;))) That man is sexy as hell. Hope he's alright =(

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
The abuse

I haven't gotten over all the abuse in the beginning. Wouldn't be the worst thing to see some of them go. And like what?? Has she really forgiven them for killing her ENTIRE family?! Would love to see her get some revenge in the end. Or at least try to escape. Scott and Jim tracking her down would not be the worst thing.

TREKnRayTREKnRayalmost 10 years ago
Negative comments about Lisa...

I don't understand why anyone who continues to make negative comments would continue to read the story. After all this is Literotica not Romper Room. If not for the way the story started and evolved it would not have kept my interest as it did. I have read from the beginning to the end of 07B with no breaks other than a couple of hours a day. Some things I didn't like, but I didn't think they rose to the point of public complaint.

I would like to see where Jessica got her tattoo. Also a description of her waxing.

I hope that we will find out what the clan is all about. Why they kill, why they are hunted. If that doesn't fit into the story perhaps an explanation after the story is completed.

emmamaxemmamaxalmost 10 years ago
Clearing it up...

To the comment about her having forgiven then for everything that happened I think chapter 6 made it pretty clear that she wouldn't and couldn't forgive them. She makes that plain to Angus. She tells him however that she is willing to move on.

Please please please do not kill any of them. I love each and every one of them and she needs different things from all of them. I'll be heartbroken if even one of then gets killed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
RE: Clearing it Up

I think her vows in Ch7a show that she is no longer going to seek justice for her family. While it is not the same as forgiveness, it is pretty close (for me atleast)

LadyintheStreetsLadyintheStreetsalmost 10 years ago
when can I expect more?!

Killing me, darling! I need more! I feel like a heroine addict right now!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
OMG! :)

This is bloody brilliant. I love this story a lot, and could just keep on reading forever. The thrill and suspense of it all mixed in with the sex scenes is genius. Why oh why did you have to leave it there, cor blimey what a cliffhanger. Chomping at the bit for chapter 8. :)

JadenLJadenLalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Chapter 8 submitted

Hi everyone, thanks again for all the very positive feedback!

I have submitted chapter 8 ... it is split 8a-8c. It should be posted in a day or two.

Thanks again!

MaynessMaynessalmost 10 years ago

I am just soooooo excited! I love this story! Now I need to figure out how to fit in reading it all in one go!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
most devoted author's

The best thing about Jaden is dependability. Said by weeks end or early next week. Here it is Wednesday not next part but next 3 parts are posted. Hopefully no deaths or major cliffhanger.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Jaden...

I love you.

Can't wait to read chapter 8!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Anticipation...

... is killing me! I've been checking the comments everyday since this chapter was posted and can't wait to read the next one. Hopefully, Lit will post it soon.

Maybe the men will finally see reason, because their punishment this time seems a little over the top. But that's only my personal opinion.

FindmywayFindmywayalmost 10 years ago
Love the story

Thanks for the update JadenL will the new chapters be posted in GroupSex? Just want to make sure I am searching the correct category.

JadenLJadenLalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Chapter 8a is up

Hi:) Yes it will be under group sex and it looks like 8a is up //www.literotica.com/s/lisa-ch-08a-evil

Thanks again for your support everyone!

Jaden

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
jaden

your an awesome story teller xxxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Kind of hard to swallow

She couldn't bring herself to kill a human when it came to protecting her family. Nor could she do it when it was her chance to escape before she began to "love" her captors but she is willing to kill to protect the men who murdered her family and took her innocence in every sense of the word? Another thing I am having difficulty understanding is just how much freedom she has. Singing in bands, having sleep overs, horse racing. Is no one concerned about Lisa being recognized?

Another confusing thing is her jealousy over Scott's sexual exploits. A) She already knew about them.B) There is no development behind it. Her personality keeps changing without any sort of development. From formidable fighter to frightened wreck to sex kitten and now wife to the people who murdered her family right before her eyes. The only change is the men's personalities. She is basically Bella from Twilight.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous