Lisa Ch. 07b: Jessica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Riley walked back to where Scott thrust into her and she felt his fingers rub in the meat around Scott's hand. He came back, pulled her face back to look at him and slipped his finger, covered with her juices into her mouth. He thrust in as deep as he could, he swooshed his fingers around every part of her mouth almost making her gag. Pulling his hand out of her mouth, he slapped her cheek with a light but firm slap.

"Were you wrong?" he demanded.

Jessica thought about it. Undoubtedly saying she was wrong and promising to never do it again was the wise thing to do. Even pretending that she was sorry and wouldn't do it again was probably wise even if it meant breaking the oath. But it was wrong. They were wrong. Why couldn't they see that what she did was the best solution for the situation. She had just as much right to protect them as they did to protect her. She felt defiance settling in and she shook her head.

"I was right." She said, and then she gasped as Angus spanked her butt, but harder than he had before. Jim pinched her nipple, Josh squeezed her breast hard, Scott thrust all four fingers into her, and slid his thumb from side to side in her anus. And Jessica felt blinding pleasure shoot through her. Unable to control herself she screamed. Riley slid his cock into her mouth.

"Suck Jessica. Suck. " He closed his hands around her jaw, holding it shut and he thrust. Jessica strained against his cock and hands, the need to scream overwhelming her. But then her orgasm plateaued. And then Riley came, spewing his cum down her throat. She had to work hard to swallow it all and she almost bit Riley when Angus spanked her again.

"Well, you're good an wet now." Scott said. "Which gives you an unfair advantage but we'll be nice and let you have it." He picked up one of the ropes. "Nice and thick isn't it?" he asked Jessica, holding the rope in front of her. "Answer me slave!"

"Yes master." Jessica said looking at the rope. It was fairly thick and had strange rope threads sticking up all over it.

"And it has these great rope hairs." He added and rubbed the rope on her cheek. "Rough isn't it? Almost like sandpaper?"

"Yes master."

"This is what you're going to do. You're going to wrap your pussy around it. And you're going to squeeze your legs closed. We're going to pull the rope back and forth. And you're going to keep your legs closed. For ten minutes. If you open your legs at all we'll wrap an elastic around your one of your breasts. And we'll pull the rope again. If you fail again, we'll elastic your other breast. Third time, we'll elastic both your breasts together and you'll try again. Fourth and last time ... before moving onto something else, if you fail, you'll lose the privilege of showering alone for an indeterminate amount of time. Understand?"

Jessica was staring at him in wide eyed horror. "Showering alone?" she asked.

"That's just a start." Scott said.

"But ... but that's not fair!" Jessica stammered.

"How do you figure?" Riley demanded.

"Because ..." Jessica began.

"Is it fair that we expect you to listen to us and you don't?" Josh asked.

Jessica looked at him and then at Jim who looked equally prepared to go ahead with removing her privilege.

"I do. I do listen to you all the time." Jessica said, desperation setting in. "All the time. I could lie and tell you I agree that I was wrong. That I'll never do it again. But I'm being honest. If there's something that I can do to protect you I will do it. I love you."

"And we love you." Angus said. "We love you, we know how much you love your privileges, and we'd never do anything to hurt you. Yet, here we are, prepared to pussy torture you and remove your privileges. That should tell you how seriously we take this. Maybe, theoretically you're right. Maybe for other people in another time and place your logic is right. But for you, for us, for here and now, it is wrong and it will always be wrong. Stop being so ... you... learn your lesson and you can keep your damn privilege."

"You still get the pussy torture though." Scott said.

Jessica looked around at the men, her eyes landing on Jim last.

"Jim?"

"No getting out of the pussy torture." He said his eyes sliding down to her bent over butt, between her legs where Scott's hand was still thrusting around.

"I mean the privilege." Jessica said.

Jim raised his eyes to hers. "I'm one hundred percent behind this. I told you already, you have no business in our business. You have no idea what you're dealing with and you put yourself in unnecessary danger."

"Put your rope in your pussy, agree you were wrong and promise not to do it again. You get some rope burn, a few orgasms and we're done. Or put the rope in your pussy, continue to be your normal stubborn self and you'll get your orgasms but you'll also lose your privilege. And we'll move on to more torture, more lost privileges, until you agree." Scott said. "But make the decision in the next twenty seconds or you lose the privilege no matter what."

Scott slid his hand out of her, and held the rope out to her.

Jessica closed her eyes in frustration. This was wrong and unfair and her sense of injustice coupled with her strong belief that she'd been right wouldn't let her do what they asked even if it meant she'd lose her privilege.

"Two seconds left." Scott said.

Jessica exhaled, took the rope from Scott, slid it between her legs, parting her pussy lips to set it in place, and closed her legs. Jessica shifted a little with discomfort. Even without the rope moving the hairs pricked her in a slightly uncomfortable way. She dropped onto all fours and waited.

"Do you have anything to say?" Josh asked.

Jessica shook her head.

"Unbelievable ..." Riley muttered. "Fucking right it's unbelievable." Scott growled. "It's so unbelievable that I'm going to add something to the mix that I was saving for later."

He reached down under the coffee table and produced a large hook with a rope tied to it. He held it in front of Jessica who stared at it with a blank expression, having absolutely no idea what it was for.

"What the hell is that for?" Angus asked.

Scott smiled at him.

"It's an anal hook."

"A what?" Riley asked.

"Anal hook. What we're going to do." Scott said leaning close to Jessica's ear. "Is insert this in her asshole and tie this rope to the hair on the back of her head. She'll have to stay very still or else rip herself a new asshole."

Jessica's eyes widened and Scott chuckled.

"Ready to admit you're wrong yet?" he whispered into her ear.

"No." Jessica said in a quiet voice.

"Scott, isn't that going a little far." Jim asked him in a low voice, though to his shame he came to full erection at the image forming in his mind.

"You're bluffing, right?' Josh added.

"No ... I'm not bluffing." Scott said moving back toward her ass.

"Come on Scott this isn't right." Josh said.

"Pass me the lube will you?" Scott asked Angus.

"For Christ sake Jessica," Jim said moving up to her ear, "stop being so stubborn and admit you were wrong!"

"Calm down will you." Scott said moving behind Jessica and stroking her butt cheek. "This will bring her more pleasure than pain, trust me. Now you'll want to co-operate on this one Jess." He said prying her butt cheeks apart. "Pretend you're going for a shit ... relax your hole. That's it." He said starting to insert he hook, "A little more, that's it."

Jessica gasp at mild discomfort of the hook sliding into her ... and the men ejaculated.

"Jess, are you okay?" Jim asked panting and ashamed of himself for finding so much pleasure in watching Scott impale her like that.

Jessica nodded.

"Course she's okay." Scott said moving over her back and gathering her hair back into a ponytail. "But here's a piece of advice Jess." He said as he pulled the rope tight and then tied it around her hair. "And you can think of this as a metaphor for what we're telling you about Paul. If you pull on the rope, even a little, it'll hurt. You've gotta stay still. Mark my words on that, just like you can mark my words on the fact that Paul is a dangerous man and you are never to deal with him again. Do you see the parallel?" He growled into her ear, looking at the taught rope pulling her hair straight back, ending in her ass. Not an inch of slack anywhere. He pulled on the rope a little and Jessica gasped, pleasure shooting through her. "Better not nod, may hurt." He chuckled. "Answer me slave, do you understand what I'm telling you?"

Jessica closed her eyes, trying hard not to move.

"Is there a chance that this hook might beat you up or kill you?" she asked.

"No ..." Scott said in a hesitant way, not sure he wanted to know where she was going with this.

"Then it's not a very good parallel."

Despite himself, Scott chuckled. He looked at the other men, who were staring at Jessica in disbelief. She was baiting them into punishing her.

"Christ." Angus mumbled following the string to her ass with his eyes.

"Well, that earns you additional responsibilities then Jessica." Scott said. "Riley, watch her mouth. Jessica not only do you need to keep you head still and your legs closed, but now you have to keep your lips closed. I'd like to say open, like you're about to suck us off, but I think keeping them closed will be harder. If she opens her lip at all Riley tell us. That'll earn her a rubber band tied around her tit."

Riley nodded.

"Angus, take this vibrator and hold it on the top of the hook there. It'll vibrate the hook inside her ... should stimulate some pleasure. Oh and Jessica, I almost forgot to tell you, you cannot cum. If you cum, you earn a rubber band on your tit and Jess, once you've run out of rubber bands to use, you're onto your first consequence."

Scott nodded at Angus who turned on the vibrator and held it to the hook. Jessica gasped, and then moaned, arching her back a little. The vibrations shot through her anus and caused a feeling of overstimulation making her feel sensitive. Reflexively she tried to lower her head but then gasped when the hook dug into her.

"She opened her mouth." Riley said.

Scott tisked.

"And we haven't even slid the rope once yet. Normally I'd let the first time slide but your attitude definitely takes some adjusting. " He held a thick elastic up in front of Jessica. Josh let go of her breast as Scott took it and slid the rubber band on, twisted it, and slid the other side on.

"Ow ..." Jessica moaned.

"Jess ..." Josh said, reaching for the rubber band, intent on removing it.

"Hold on." Scott said, "Just for a minute, look ..." and he blocked Josh from touching her and pointed at her face. Josh watched. Jessica winced a little, said 'ow' quietly a few times, and then moaned. "She likes it. See?" he asked Josh.

Josh nodded.

"Her tit's going to turn blue and then purple. And it'll be sensitive to the touch. Make sure you touch it a lot. Flick it, pinch it, just like before."

"Isn't that dangerous?" Jim asked, looking around at the men who were all looking at Scott like he had two heads. "Cutting the blood off like that?"

"Only if we cut it off for too long. But we won't."

"How long is too long?" Riley asked, reaching out to caress her breast as it began to turn blue.

"Longer than we'll be leaving it on."

"How do you know all this shit?" Jim asked.

Scott looked at him and smiled. "You're pretty new to the whole world of wanting to dominate Jessica." He said. "I'm not. So let's get on with it ... I'm hoping she cums right away cause then she'll be way to sensitive to stay still. Josh, flick her nipple, squeeze her tit, come on it's almost purple."

Josh reached out and pinched her swollen nipple and Jessica gasped.

"She opened her mouth again." Riley said.

"Geez Jess, we'll never get to the rope at this rate." Scott said picking up another elastic and handing it to Jim. "Put it on ... tight."

Jim looked at the elastic and looked at Jessica. The whole scene was bizarre. Her hair pulled straight back, a hook in her ass, a rope between her legs, her tit turning purple. He waivered, but then he noticed the determined set of Jessica's jaw. She wasn't backing down, despite all of this. He exhaled and reached for her breast. Jessica grimaced and moaned as her other breast turned blue and despite the slight sense of horror Jim felt about it, he still caressed, kneaded, pinched and pulled her breast causing her to gasp.

"She can't keep her mouth shut." Riley said while running his thumb over her lips, and slipping it into her mouth.

"Alright, well, let's drop the mouth thing and see how she does with the rope." Scott said and motioned to Angus to put the vibrator on the hook again. When he did, Jessica moaned.

"Take that end of the rope." Scott told Riley while he picked up his end. "Pull it tight, high up into her pussy." And he and Riley lifted the rope until it strained against Jessica's pussy. She gasped as the rope hairs dug into her meat.

"Ten minutes Jess. We'll rub. Jim, Josh, Angus, you watch her real carefully if her opens legs or cums, she gets the consequence."

Angus, Jim and Josh knelt beside her. Jim and Josh continued mauling her breasts causing endless gasps from Jessica.

Riley and Jim slid the rope toward Jim and Jessica cried out partially from pleasure and partially from the discomfort of the rope burn. As they pulled the other direction pleasure shot through Jessica and she came, dropping her head which made her gasp as well. That sensation in addition to the vibrations from the hook brought wave upon wave of orgasm.

"Christ." Angus growled at the sound sight and smell of her.

"Pull faster." Scott told Riley and they see sawed the rope back and forth firmly and quickly. The burn and the sensitivity of her clit cause Jessica to buck and twitch.

"Shit ... open your mouth Jess." Riley groaned, ejaculating onto her face, aiming for her mouth when she opened it.

Finally Jessica couldn't take rope rubbing on her now overly sensitive clitoris and she opened her legs.

"So, those are two violations." Scott said. He picked up another elastic and handed it to Josh. "Tie her breasts together."

Josh took it, and looked at Jessica panting, then looked at her breasts that now looked a deep purple.

"Jess ..." he began.

Jessica shook her head. "Unless you 've change your mind," she said panting, "nothing's changed."

"For fuck sakes Jessica!" Josh grumbled, but he gathered her breasts together, ignored her gasps and twisted the elastic over them twice. "Ugh .." he said, ejaculating as he looked at her breasts tied so tightly together.

Jim reached up and tapped them. And Jessica gasped again.

"Well, you want another chance with the showering alone privilege? You can try to keep your legs closed again." Scott asked.

"Okay." Jessica said.

Scott reached up and parted her lips. He spent some time stroking her meat, then finding her clit, rubbing it, making her jerk so much she began to think she really would rip herself a new asshole. He backed off her clit and rubbed around it instead for a moment or two and then returned to her clit. He repeated this pattern, over and over until Jessica was so sensitive that even touching her meat made her buck.

"You're good and sensitive now aren't you?" Scott asked her. "Slave?" he demanded, rubbing her clit again to make the point.

"Yes Master." Jessica said, jerking.

"Good. You now have thirty seconds to keep your legs closed and to cum." Scott said, spreading her lips with this fingers and pressing the rope to her meat, and then organizing her lips around it. "Pull hard and fast." He said to Riley and they began. Jessica jerked and jerked but was only able to keep her legs closed for about ten seconds.

"Pull up." Scott told Riley, pulling his end of the rope up hard. Riley did the same. Scott arrange her lips around it again. "Keep pulling, fast." Scott said and they sawed the rope. "We're not stopping till you cum Jess." Scot said, planting a hand on her butt cheek, choking up on the rope and pulling harder and faster. Riley did the same and Jessica jerked in multiple little spasms that made it look like she was having a seizure. Josh took her breasts in both his hands and squeezed, Jessica screamed. Angus slapped her other butt cheek. Jessica jumped in surprise, so he slapped it again. Jim moved to Jessica's head.

"You may as well do something useful with your mouth ..." he said and slid his cock into it. "Careful Jess." He warned when her teeth scraped him several times. Jessica looked up at him with pleading eyes ... there was no way she could guarantee that she wouldn't bite his cock off by mistake. "If I feel your teeth again Jess you're going to lose your riding privileges." He said. Jessica's eyes widened and she made a noise, she immediately opened her mouth to make as much room in it as possible.

"No Jess." Jim said using his hands to close her jaws. "Keep your mouth closed and suck. Despite the burn from the rope, despite the hook, despite Angus slapping you ..." and he nodded at Angus who gladly slapped her butt again, "despite Josh squeezing the hell out of your blue breasts ... you have to suck and suck good."

Jessica made noise again but Jim held her jaws firmly. So Jessica sucked, as well as she could but the burning between her legs, the constant and rough attention of Josh's hands on her breasts, the vibration in her ass and Angus' steady slaps threatened to distract her. Suddenly, strong and unexpected pleasure erupted between her legs overwhelming Jessica and her teeth slipped, scraping Jim. He came and rubbed her cheeks as she swallowed.

When he was flaccid he pulled out of her.

"She's lost riding privileges." Jim said and traced her lips with the tip of his cock when she stared up at him. Jessica began to jerk again.

Riley and Scott lowered the rope and Scott slid his fingers in where it had been.

"Oh my God she's wet." He moaned. He looked at Jessica. Her arms and legs were shaking from the effort of holding herself up and enduring all the orgasms.

"She's had enough." Jim said.

Scott nodded.

"Let's change her position." He said "But leave the hook in. "Riley, Jim, Josh, take an arm or leg each." He said talking Jessica's left leg. "Let's flip her. Jess, hold still or that hook is going to hurt."

With some maneuvering Jessica found herself lying on her back on the coffee table. There rope between her hair and her anus had no slack so when she lay on it she had to arch her chest up so her head could be closer to her butt. It was not the most comfortable position she'd ever been in.

Scott pushed her legs open and she let them fall to their respective sides. Scott slid his thumb between her lips and rubbed methodically on her clitoris which was still mildly sensitive, but rather than jerk she felt the beginnings of pleasure growing.

"Your leg ..." Jim said, rubbing on her bandaged leg in gentle strokes. Jessica winced. "Maybe we should stop." He said looking at the other men.

"Does your leg hurt a lot?" Riley asked her, kneeling near her head and kissing her cheek and then lips gently.

"No." she said. "Just a little. I think some regular pain killers would help."

"I'll get them." Angus said getting up and moving to the kitchen.

"Why don't you just ask us to stop?" Josh asked Jessica. "We will."

Jessica considered that for a moment. As usual, even the things that were uncomfortable or mostly painful gave her pleasure. Losing privileges wasn't so pleasurable but she was going to lose them whether they had the sex or not. In her mind she figured that she may as well make the men work for it. But just on the off chance that they'd forget everything with Paul and just stick to sex rather than consequences, she asked,

"Will you stop being mad at me about Paul?"