Lisa Ch. 07b: Jessica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim called Tim over handed him his car keys and told him that he'd be downstairs looking for the picks while Jessica looked in the car.

The men watched Tim work his way through the crowd, hand Jessica the keys, and then Jessica moved toward the door.

They trailed behind Jessica but not by much. Jessica for her part wasn't looking around at all. Even with a limp she was skipping and dancing her way to the car. Her nonchalance and obvious lack of survival skills fueled the men's need to squash any future thoughts she may have of taking matters into her own hands.

Jessica was about to put the keys into the passenger door of Jim's car when Angus reached out and grabbed her around the waist. Jessica shrieked.

Angus pushed her back against Scott.

"That's a good start." He growled, "You'll be screaming a lot tonight." And then pushing himself against her, sandwiching her between him and Scott, he locked her face in his hands, yanked her face upward, and latched his lips onto hers. He stabbed his tongue into her mouth, down her throat.

Jessica melted against him and Scott. She tried to kiss him back but his tongue dominated her mouth, she couldn't move. Scott slipped his hands around her waist between her and Angus and probed the v between her legs in the same forceful way that Angus' tongue probed her mouth.

"Jess." She heard Josh say from her right and when Angus shifted back a little, Josh slid his hand up her top and squeezed her right breast.

Riley did the same with her left.

Jim was between Riley and Scott, rubbing her butt and sliding his hand down her leg. He'd forgotten that it was her hurt leg and she flinched when he got to the wound.

"Sorry ..." he said in a strangled voice. Standing he pulled Jessica's mouth off of Angus' and replaced Angus' tongue with his.

Jessica felt her legs being lifted, her back and head pressed harder against Scott. It caused Jim to lose contact with her mouth and she took the opportunity to catch her breath. God all the proving felt so good. She felt Angus' hands pull at the waist of her pants, his fingers fumbling with the button. She threw her head back over Scott's shoulder, she was so ready for it, but then she noticed the cars. And she heard a car door slam. Panic hit her. They were in the parking lot. And Angus was working her pants off. She bolted upright and tried to grab Angus' hands but Riley and Josh commandeered her hands and slid their cocks into them.

"Aren't we going home?" Jessica panted. She slid her hands off Riley and Josh's cocks and reached for Angus again. He had her pants halfway off. From the corner of her eye she saw Jim moving closer. He slid his fingers into her hair. He was staring at her with an intensity that he'd never had in the bedroom before.

"We should go home ..." Jessica said just when Jim's fingers clenched around her hair, jolting her head toward him and his tongue invaded her mouth again. Angus had pulled her good leg out of her pants and he was now working the other pant leg off with one hand while sliding his other behind the elastic of her underwear. Another car door slammed. People were going to notice ... complete mortification consumed her. She tried to pull her head back from Jim's clutches, she struggled, flailing her arms and legs.

"That's it baby." Scott was whispering in her ear. "That's it. Get ready for a night full of cumming, screaming and twitching. Get her G spot." He said to Angus. Despite her embarrassment Jessica reveled in the pleasure she felt when Angus rammed his fingers into her. For a moment she forgot about the public nature of the sexual act, but then the faces of her band mates flashed in her mind. What if they were watching? Jessica struggled harder and managed to get her arms up on Jim's chest so she could shove against him as hard as possible. It was good enough to break the contact of his lips on hers.

"Jim please!" she managed to mumble around his tongue that seemed to have a permanent fixture in her mouth.

"That's master to you." Jim growled, and Jessica screamed, and orgasmed. Riley had worked his way under her shirt with his head and had been sucking, biting and pulling her nipple. With her screams he came to his senses and realized that they were in the parking lot of a bar and not at home. He pulled his head out from under her shirt just as her screams became slightly muffled. Josh had his hand firmly over her lips but it only buffered the sound a little.

Disoriented, Riley blinked and looked around. He saw three or four people who were about to enter the bar but were now looking in their direction.

"Get her in the car." Riley ordered.

"How will I get Leah's car home?" Jessica asked.

"Fuck it." Angus said. He looked over his shoulder as he shuffled backwards, carrying Jessica's legs, Scott her torso, and the other men maintaining their firm grasps on her breasts and lips. "We'll get the cars tomorrow."

"Can we all fit in one car?" Josh panted.

"We can if we get real close ...." Angus said. During all of this Angus was continuing to thrust into her with his fingers. Fingers of his bandaged arm. Jessica absently wondered if that was good for his recovery. "Hold her legs." Angus said to Riley and Josh. They each took a leg and Angus pulled his cock out of his pants, and slid into the back seat of the car.

The men lowered Jessica to the ground.

"Get in." Scott said, "Straddle Angus."

Jessica followed Angus into the car and found him sitting in the middle of the seat. She crawled onto his lap, facing him, and lowered herself onto his cock.

"Ugh." Angus groaned and thrust up into her. Scott sat on Angus's right, and Jim got in on the other side. They maneuvered each of Jessica's legs onto one of their respective laps and shut the car doors. Riley got in the behind the wheel, Josh in the passenger side.

"Lose the shirt." Angus ordered as Riley peeled out of the parking lot. Josh reached over the back of the seat and took the hem of Jessica's shirt, pulling it over her head. Then he unhooked her bra and Scott pulled it off. No sooner were her breasts bare than Scott and Jim devoured them. Angus was thrusting up. Scott and Jim directed Jessica's hands to their cocks and she stroked as firmly and steadily as she could. It was a matter of minutes before Angus, Scott and Jim exploded, Jessica two seconds behind them.

Jessica fell against Angus. She kissed his chest, even though he had his shirt on. Angus was alternating between rubbing and gently slapping her legs. Scott and Jim were rubbing her back.

For a minute the only sound heard in the car was panting, but then Riley's phone rang. "Fucking hell." He cursed as he looked at the caller id.

"Daryl?" Josh asked. Riley nodded, and ignored the call. Looking in the rear view mirror he watched Jessica resting against Angus.

"Rest up Jessica. You have a long night ahead of you." Riley said, wincing a little from the discomfort of his cock pressing against his pants. He couldn't get home fast enough. "And a shitload of consequences coming your way."

Jessica looked over her shoulder at Riley's reflection in the rear view mirror.

"I'm sorry Riley." Jessica said.

"Sorry for what Jessica?" Jim asked. There was an edge to his voice that made Jessica sit up to look at him in surprise. For the first time she noticed the crazed look in his eye. It confused her. Jim knew about the bar, knew about Beth ... she couldn't understand why he was acting so weird. She slid her eyes over to Angus and Scott and noticed they were looking at her with equally intense stares.

"Jess ..." Josh prompted her from the front seat.

"Um. Well, I'm sorry about not telling you about the bar and the band sooner than this. And ... " Jessica faltered. If the men hadn't come inside the bar they wouldn't know about Beth. How to tell Angus properly? She wanted to explain everything to him so he'd know that she hadn't sought Beth out. And that she had tried to stay at arms-length from Beth. Would he believe that Jessica was on his side, that she hadn't meant to betray him in any way?

"And ..." Riley prompted.

Angus had his eyes locked with hers. Catching her breath, Jessica brought her hands up to rest against each of his cheeks. She swallowed hard, "Beth came to the bar and now we're friends."

Silence hung in the air. Jessica watched Angus with apprehension. Waiting for his face to turn into a mask of anger, hurt or revulsion. She was still sure he'd want nothing to do with her after this. Fear choked her as she considered the possibility of Angus leaving her and going back to Beth once he knew the truth about the abortion.

"I'm so sorry." Jessica finally said when the silence dragged on and she hung her head.

"I know." Angus said ducking his head so his eyes wouldn't lose contact with Jessica's. Jessica jerked her head up.

"You came in? You saw her?"

Angus nodded.

Jessica felt relieved for all of a second and then she realized that she had to tell him that the betrayal he'd felt for all these years was not one carried out by Beth, as he'd thought, but by his friend.

"Then I have to tell you something ..." she began. Angus watched a variety of emotions play across Jessica's face as she tried to decide how to say what she felt she needed to. It was clear to him that what Jim had said was true. She was terrified that he'd leave her. Despite how pissed off he was about Jessica being friends with Beth and the motorcycle race, joy ricocheted through him. She loved him. There was no room for doubt. She loved him. Finally she slumped a little, seemed to resign herself to some inevitability, and lowered her eyes. "Beth ..."

Angus took her chin in his and forced her eyes up to his.

"I know." He said but Jessica didn't seem to hear him.

"... said that Kevin ... "

"Jessica, I know." Angus said again, squeezing her chin a little.

"You do?"

"Yes. Jim told me."

"Oh." Jessica said glancing at Jim. "That's good then ... "

"Jessica, look at me." Angus said. Jessica seemed hesitant so he took her chin again and stared into her eyes. "It changes nothing between you and me. Nothing. Do you understand?"

Jessica nodded and then looked down in surprise. Angus was still in her and his sudden erection caught her off guard.

Angus crushed his lips against hers, pressing against them so hard that he pushed her back against the front seat. He thrust into her while he kissed and in minutes they both came. Jessica threw her arm around Angus and clung to him.

"Your mine babe." Angus panted in her ear, clutching her to him hard. "I'm not going anywhere ... and neither are you."

"I love you." Jessica said.

"I love you." Angus said kissing the top of her head and then leaning back panting.

Jessica looked between Scott and Jim. Her eyes focused on their erect cocks.

"Masters, can I ..."

"Not yet." Scott said.

"And Josh and Riley are left out." She added.

"We'll get ours, don't worry." Josh said with a lazy, sensual, chuckle, sliding his fingers through the hair on the back of her head and rubbing.

"Please masters ..." Jessica said so provocatively that their cocks literally vibrated with need.

"Not yet." Scott said, "We still have things to discuss."

"It wouldn't take long." Jessica said, eyes glued to his cock, licking her lips.

"Jesus Christ Jess ..." Scott muttered.

"Oh my God." Jim said in a breathless voice. Jessica turned her attention to his cock and he thought he was going to cum just from her looking at it.

"Jess, concentrate." Josh said tapping her shoulder. "You're not done apologizing."

"I'm not?" "Do you seriously have no clue what Josh is talking about?" Riley asked Jessica in disbelief.

Riley's tone got Jessica's attention. She looked between Scott, Angus and Jim.

"No ..." she answered cautiously but when she saw Jim shake his head she remembered how upset he'd been earlier that night.

"Really?" Scott asked. "There's absolutely nothing else that happened today that you may think might cause us some concern?"

"The race?" Jessica asked quietly.

"Let's start before the race, shall we?" Jim asked, "How about the deal you struck with Paul? Why don't we start with that bit of insanity?"

Jessica eyed Jim ... scanned the others and noticed that their expressions had intensified. Scott was squeezing her thigh and when Jessica looked behind her she found the same look on Josh's face.

"I had no choice." Jessica said.

"Fuck!" Riley yelled slamming the steering wheel with his hand, making Jessica jump. "You're absolutely fucking right. You had no choice. You had no option to deal with Paul, you had no option to race. In fact, we specifically told you ... and you repeated it for us, that if you saw Kurt again you'd run. So why is it that you made a choice? Why is it that you chose to do everything we told you not to and more?"

"Explain yourself!" Angus growled.

Jessica looked at him in surprise. There was an edge to his voice and a look on his face that sent alarm bells off in her head. But she forced herself to stay calm.

"You would have fought with Paul and his men. You'd have ended up hurt or dead."

"And so you decided to take it upon yourself to solve the problem?" Scott asked.

The men were straining toward her, their bodies rigid, their faces set into a look of determination that Jessica had no idea how to interpret. Even Jim looked determined about something. Jessica remembered his reaction at the bar. Another chill ran down her spine.

"It was the most logical thing to do." Jessica said.

Riley laughed, but it wasn't a nice laugh.

"Enlighten us then." He said. "Just what was the logic behind your reasoning?"

Jessica's mind raced. She got the distinct impression that the men had already made their minds up about her deal with Paul and the race. She was relieved that they were at least willing to give her a chance to explain herself but for the life of her, she couldn't speak.

"Jessica ..." Scott prompted. Jessica looked up at him, and her breath caught. She looked at all of them and she felt a charge run through her. But she realized that this charge was all her own. Her own desire for them. Their muscles strained their shirts and jeans as usual, and they strained toward her, which quickened her pulse. But the way they were looking at her was different. Desire was there ... but it was not the most prominent feature of their expression, nor it seemed their purpose.

Jessica looked at them in confusion. "Well. It didn't make much sense to let you guys get into a fight with Paul' men when I could do something to avoid it."

"By sacrificing yourself." Jim demanded.

"What sacrifice?" Jessica asked. "Motor biking is second nature to me, I knew I'd win."

"This wasn't your average ride at the track Jessica." Angus said. "They were playing dirty and deadly. But never mind that, Paul isn't one for bargaining. He'd have killed you as easily as he'd looked at you. And there'd be no telling what sets him off."

"He needed me to ride. Why would he kill me?"

Before Jessica's mind could register it, Angus lunged forward, grabbed her by her arms and lifted her to his eye level. And he was furious. His face was red, vein bulging on his forehead. He shook her.

"You don't know Paul!" Angus exploded. "You don't know Paul, you don't know the clan, you don't know anything! You are not in a position to make these kind of assumptions and decisions! If you ever do something like this again I'll take my fucking belt to you! Do you understand?"

Tears rolled down Jessica's cheeks. She knew she was in a precarious position but she just couldn't bring herself to agree.

"No." She whispered.

"What?" Riley demanded. Surely he had heard wrong, but the silence from the other men, the look on Angus' face when Riley looked in the rearview mirror confirmed that he'd heard correctly. "What did you say?"

They were minutes from their house. He was tired of looking at the back of her head. He had to get out of the car and get his hands on Jessica.

"Jessica ..." Jim growled.

Jessica stuck her chin out and squared her shoulders.

"I know you want to protect me." Jessica began. "And I want to protect you. That's what people who are married do. Tell me what you would have done if Paul had asked you?" She fixed her eyes on Jim. "You would have said no and Paul would have had Abe and Rick hurt you. And then the guys who were 'visiting' you ..." she said fixing her eyes on Scott, "would have asked you. And what do you think would have happened? At least Jim and I were in a public place, but you were home. Alone. With guns everywhere. Tell me that you would have just let them walk away. Or that they would have gone without a fight? The risk and probability of violence was much higher if I said no then if I said yes. What I did was right." Jessica added as Riley slammed on the brakes in their driveway.

Before Jessica could blink she'd been dragged out of the car by Riley, and Josh was lifting her legs and she wrapped them around his waist. Riley thrust into her anus and Josh into her pussy the two of them thrust toward one another, crushing Jessica between them.

"We'll setup the fucking machines ..." Scott said, walking past them. Jim and Angus followed.

"Your attitude needs adjusting ..." Riley growled into her ear as he thrust. "And tonight we're going to adjust it."

"Look at me Jessica." Josh said leaning back a little. "By the end of the night you're going to wish Angus had used his belt on you. And you'll beg us to stop, you'll promise to never think for yourself again. Mark my words ..."

And then they came, and slid out of her. Riley scooped her into his arms.

"When we get inside you will get on her hands and knees on the coffee table, legs spread." He said. Jessica's breath caught. Desire mingled with reservation.

Inside the house the men had the fucking machines almost setup, and Scott was doing something with a long length of rope which seemed odd and brought on another wave of cautious anticipation.

Riley put her down and Jessica moved to the coffee table without hesitation. She had no intention of angering them any more than she had to and despite their claims as to how this night was going to impress their point on her, she knew that she'd been right in what she did. She'd never change her mind about that.

No sooner was she on her knees than Scott was fingering her pussy, his fingers probing through her lips and meat and then slipping into her hole, his thumb sliding into her anus. He leaned over her, pressing his chest against her back and put his other hand on one of the three ropes laying on the coffee table.

"Nothing's going to stop what's coming next Jessica." He said into her ear. "We have some lessons to teach you in obedience. And you need to practice controlling yourself, and doing what you're told. There will be consequences for non-compliance. But you can reduce the number of lessons and the severity of the consequences by admitting you were wrong in what you did with Paul and promising to never do it again. What do you say?"

Jessica rocked with the thrusts of his hand, she felt pleasure growing. Jim was kneeling to one side of her, tugging on her breast. Alternating between using his whole hand to grasp her breast, squeeze and pull, and then pinching her nipple and pulling it as far as he could. Josh was on her other side doing the same thing.

Riley as at her head, stroking her lips with his thumb, slipping it in and out of her mouth.

Angus was rubbing her right butt cheek. Suddenly he pulled back and slapped it. Jessica jumped and turned to look back at him. He smiled a toothy, satisfied smile and he had a glint in his eye as he pulled his hand back and slapped her again.

"Plenty more where that came from." He growled. "Answer Scott's question. Do you admit you were wrong?" Angus pulled his hand back, slid his eyes to her butt, smiled extra wide and waited. Scott thrust into her harder, especially her anus. There was a mild discomfort that grew into pleasure. Jim and Josh used both hand to both pull her breasts and her nipples. The shocks of pain ratcheted up her pleasure.