Lisa Ch. 07b: Jessica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you promise to never do that again?" Josh asked.

Jessica exhaled. "Given the same situation with the same options and possible results ... no. I still believe that what I did was right."

"Jessica!" Riley grumbled.

Angus kneeled beside her. "Are you doing this just to be disobedient?" he demanded. Jessica slid her eyes over to him, unable to move her head. She saw him holding a glass of water with a straw.

"No. I think you'd agree that I go out of my way to obey you on everything. Everything." She repeated when he opened his mouth to say something.

"But in this particular situation you're wrong. And I'm happy agreeing to disagree, but apparently you're not. So, do your worst ..." she said but then added quickly, "sexually, do your worst sexually ... and can I have those pills?"

Angus squinted his eyes at her and for a moment she thought he was going to add her leg pain to her punishment but then he lifted his hand over her mouth. He was holding two pills between his thumb and forefinger. Jessica opened her mouth and he dropped them in.

"I brought a straw." He murmured, putting the straw between her lips. Jessica drank the whole glass of water.

"You're so wet ..." Scott said, and then removed his thumb, and licked it. "Riley if you want to keep rubbing her I'd appreciate it. I have some ropes to set up before I lap her up like a fucking bowl of water."

Riley parted her lips, ducked down to look at her pussy and then finding her clit he took it between his thumb and forefinger and stroked. Jessica sighed and arched her back.

"You're soaking." He murmured and spread her lips wider with one hand so he could see better. "Your clit is so swollen ..." he added, tugging on it.

Scott moved over Jessica. She heard some tinkling, like bells ringing.

"Um ... " Jessica began, closing her eyes as pleasure from Riley's ministrations began to build.

"Jess?" Jim asked, hoping she was coming to her senses.

"My breasts ..."

"Oh shit!" Josh swore and began to undo the elastic holding her two breasts together, and then Jim and Josh undid the individual breasts.

"Ow, ow, ow, ow ..." Jessica muttered as blood returned to her breasts.

"Are you okay?" Jim asked in between kissing and massaging her breasts.

"Jess?" Josh asked.

"Fine ... " she squeaked, closing her eyes and holding her breath as the discomfort continued.

"Jess. This can all stop right now." Angus said. "It's real easy."

Jessica shook her head. It occurred to her that any guilt that she felt about keeping the bar and Beth a secret could be remedied by these consequences. By the time they were done she could move on with a clear conscience.

"Fine!" Scott said. Jessica looked at him. He'd sounded angry. And he looked angry. He pulled two ropes over her, lowered them to just above her thighs and tied them to the fucking machined that stood behind him and Riley. "Just proving over and over again that your sense of survival is non-existent." He grumbled. "So this is what happens now. We're going to eat you out, fuck you, in your mouth and pussy ... you're going to give us hand jobs, and you're going to do all of this without bumping these ropes which have bells on them. When they ring, you lose a privilege. Oh, and I almost forgot." He went and tied a rope between the two parallel ropes. Then he hung two clips from them. Reaching for her right breast he clipped on of the clips to her nipple, and then the other. Jessica gasped. In order to keep her nipples from hurting from the pull on the clip she had to arch her back up, which caused her to hit the parallel ropes with her arms, causing bells to jingle.

"We'll let that one go." Scott muttered. "We'll start now."

"But, I can't move at all without ringing the bells." Jessica said looking at the ropes that were just an inch above her arms, and legs.

"I guess you'll have to find a way." Scott said, lust in his tone. Just looking at her brought him to erection. He moved to her head and straddled the coffee table. "You'll suck me off. Give hand jobs to Jim and Josh. Riley can eat you out first and Angus will put the vibrator on your hook again."

He slid his cock into her mouth, Jim and Josh slid their cocks into her hands, and Riley dove into her pussy. Angus put the vibrator on the hook but then he also began to move the hook a little, back and forth, up and down. Bells jingled when Jessica's arms hit the ropes while she stroked. She worked hard to keep her back arched so her breast wouldn't pull on the ropes but with the stroking, sucking, strange sensations from Angus' maneuvering of the hook, and the sound of lapping from Riley, coupled with his tongue and teeth gnawing on her clit, made it impossible for her to concentrate much less comply.

"Working with the dogs ... gone." Scott said when several bells rang at once. Jessica moved as if to protests but he thrust into her mouth harder.

And then the pain from her nipples coupled with Riley's intense focus on her clitoris combined to bring an explosion of pleasure, and Jessica's whole body convulsed, ringing more bells.

"Working on the cars, gone." Scott said. And then her body convulsed when Riley continued working on her now sensitive clit. Bells rang again.

"Singing gone, racing cars gone, going out gone, driving your car gone ..." And then Scott, Jim and Josh came spraying her face and tits with their cum. A moment later she felt the warmth of Angus' sperm spraying her butt.

"Please ..." Jessica said when Scott pulled out of her mouth. "I can't do any more ... I'm exhausted!" "Fuck it." Riley said, standing he grabbed her by the butt and pulled her toward him. Jessica gasped as her nipples stretched. Josh unclipped her just as Riley thrust into her. He thrust and thrust until he came and then he collapsed on top of her.

"Jess," Scott said kneeling near her head. "Change your mind. Change your mind and you can have everything back."

Jessica's head lolled, but she forced herself to look at Scott.

"They're not gone forever, right?" She muttered.

"Only until you change your mind."

Jessica closed her eyes.

"So, have you?"

Jessica shook her head.

"Goddamn it!" Scott swore. "Then you leave me no choice, you also lose the privilege of racing Ebony at the track this week."

Jessica's eyes flew open. She stared at Scott. Tears of frustration ran down her cheeks.

"You guys are focusing on all the wrong things." She muttered, and wiped the tears from her cheeks. She looked around at the men and it was clear that they had no idea what she was talking about. "Never mind ..." she said. "Scott, just promise me that you'll have someone else ride Ebony. Don't miss the race. It was your dream."

"Fine." Scott said but not meaning it. There was nothing fine about any of this.

"Jessica, this is unnecessary ..." Jim said suddenly realizing the reality of what was happening. She was back to where she began. Everything they'd worked for was reversed and if she continued to be this stubborn it would stay that way for a long time.

"Can ... can we finish this tomorrow?" Jessica asked, fighting to keep her eyes open. "I'm so tired ..."

"I'll set the bed up." Riley said, his face still glistening with Jessica's juices. "After I wash up." He added.

"Come here Jess." Josh said, sliding an arm under her head, and another under her legs he lifted her, and went to sit on the couch, cradling her. She fell to sleep while the men cleaned up and set-up the mattress. She didn't wake even while they arranged themselves on the mattress. "This is fucked up." Jim said once they were settled. "We can't take these privileges from her ..."

"It's not permanent." Riley said.

"If she doesn't change her mind it will be." Angus said.

"She'll cave." Josh said. "Once the reality of it sets in."

"I hope you're right." Jim said.

"Me too." Scott said.

"Good night." Angus said and pulled Jessica tighter against him. It was his day with her the following day. He hoped she'd wake up with some common sense.

********************************************************

Jessica panted. Pleasure radiated from between her legs. Jessica woke up and realized that someone was between her legs, licking, sucking and gnawing her.

Her breasts were being stroked, and another set of hands was prying her butt cheeks open and a finger was tracing the outline of her anus.

"Morning ..." Angus said when she turned to look at him. Without waiting for an answer he covered her mouth with his, nipped her bottom lip, nipped her top lip, caressed her tongue with his. He wanted more than anything to roll on top of her, enter her, and have her to himself, but the others were there. Riley on her other side, sucking her breast. Josh was eating her out, Scott was enjoying her ass and Jim, the only one not able to get to a part of her must have been getting stroked off because Jessica's right arm was moving up and down.

And then Jessica shuddered.

Scott and Josh moved and Angus slid into her. He pumped and pumped, and when he came he rolled off, and Riley replaced him.

"Morning ..." Riley said to Jessica when he came face to face with her.

"Morning ..." she said wrapping her legs around him. When he finished he rolled off and Josh replaced him. "You sleep okay?" he asked as he thrust into her. Jessica nodded and raised her head to kiss him. When he came, Scott replaced him.

"Jess ... " Scott said. He had a hard time looking her in the eye and wanted to say something that would make everything right, everything okay but he just couldn't think of what.

Jessica kissed his neck.

When Scott came, Jim replaced him.

"Hey ..." Jim said.

"Hi ..." Jessica replied and then gasped. Angus had moved the blankets, lay down for a better view and then worked his hands between her butt cheeks as Jim thrust into her. He began to match Jim's thrusts with thrusts from his thumb, and in seconds the building pleasure Jessica had been feeling exploded and she arched under Jim who came as her pussy pulsed around his cock.

"Oh my God ..." Jim mumbled and then as the pleasure died, collapsed on top of Jessica.

They lay in a heap panting.

"Jess." Jim said, raising his head to look at her. "Admit you're wrong. Promise not to do it again. You can have all of your privileges back. Please!" he said in a rush.

Jessica blinked at him.

"You guys are determined to make me lie to you." She finally said. "You're lucky that my high moral character keeps me from doing it."

"Jessica ..." Angus grumbled.

"I deserve some consequences for not telling you about the bar and Beth. But nothing is going to change my mind about the race. And if you keep these privileges from me forever you're being unfair."

"Jess ..." Scott said.

"And ..." Jessica said pushing on Jim's chest until he rolled off of her and then sitting up to look around at the men. "After a while I'm going to resent that you're doing that to me."

"You're doing it to yourself ..." Angus began.

Jessica sighed. "Okay, look, maybe we can come to a compromise. Maybe ... maybe I can agree that Paul is a dangerous man and I should have been more concerned about dealing with him. But you have to agree that I have just as much of a right to protect you as you have to protect me."

"We're never going to agree to that Jessica." Riley said but he looked around at the men. It seemed like a no win situation. Josh had seemed sure that she would give in after losing privileges for a while but Riley was beginning to doubt it. She had the same determined look that she used to get when they'd first brought her home. Minus the hatred. He shuddered at the thought of her hating them again.

Jessica exhaled and lowered her eyes. "Okay. Well, I guess that's it then."

"Would you be so nonchalant about it if we put you back on the leash?" Angus asked in sudden anger.

Jessica's head shot up and he instantly regretted his words. She looked panicked, hurt, scared.

"Never mind Jess." He said, "We wouldn't do that ... forget I said that."

Jessica sagged against Riley.

"Thank you." She said, raising her eyes to meet Angus'.

He nodded.

They sat in silence. It appeared there was nothing left to do or say.

"We have chores to do." Riley finally said. "I guess you'll be pretty bored for the next couple of hours." He said to Jessica.

She nodded. "I guess so. Am I still allowed to go outside?"

The men looked at one another, finally looking at Scott for a decision. He shrugged. "I guess so. But you can't do anything."

"Okay." Jessica shifted and winced.

"Maybe that's a good thing." Jim said looking her up and down. "You must be pretty sore."

Jessica took stock of her body for a moment and then nodded.

"A little. But I'm okay. Um, I guess I'll go and take a shower." She said trying stand. Riley and Jim took her by her elbows and lifted her.

"Thanks." She said and turned to leave.

"I guess I'll be coming with you." Angus said jumping to his feet. "It's my day with you ... you're not showering alone anymore ... " he said when she looked at him with a blank expression.

It was easy to tell when Jessica grasped what he was saying. A flurry of emotions rolled over her face. Finally one settled in place and to Angus it looked like it reflected a feeling of betrayal. Angus paused. Could she have thought that they were just bluffing about her losing her privileges?

But then Jessica nodded, turned, and began shuffling down the hallway. In a few long strides Angus caught up to her grasping her elbow he turned her to face him.

"Can you at least acknowledge that we have cause to be upset about this? That there's good reason for us to want you to listen to us?"

Jessica searched his eyes for a few moments and then the look of betrayal disappeared and she nodded.

"I can understand that." She said melting into his arms and pecking his lips. "Let's go ... I have to pee real bad." She added and taking his hand dragged him down the hall behind her.

In the bathroom Angus had started the shower while Jessica peed and then went to pee while Jessica got in the shower. After a few minutes Jessica looked around the curtain and found Angus leaning against the bathroom wall.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"Waiting. Go ahead Jess, as far as the other guys will know you and I showered together."

Jessica smiled. "I love you Angus." She said.

"I love you to." He replied, smiling too. For once in the past twenty four hour period, something felt right. He'd managed to honor his promise to Jessica and though he knew he wasn't helping their cause much, he felt good about it.

"And I want you to shower with me."

"What?" he asked, startled.

"Not all the time ..." she added quickly, "but right now. Come on, please?"

"You don't have to ask twice." He said striding toward her. Jessica laughed as his cock jumped to attention. In the shower he pulled her to him, lifted her onto his cock and she gasped as she wrapped her legs around him.

"Your legs hurt?" he asked pressing her up against the wall and thrusting.

Jessica nodded.

They thrust in a frenzied blur, Jessica arching and pressing her breasts up to him, Angus taking them in his mouth as he drove into her. When they both came they stood like that, Jessica against the wall, Angus in her but flaccid, his head resting on her chest. Panting. Angus looked down at her left leg. Sliding his hand to the bandage her rubbed.

"We'll have to re-bandage this, it's getting soaked."

Jessica nodded and stroked his head, running her fingers through his hair, kissing the top of his head.

"What is it?" he asked when he looked up to see a strange expression on her face.

"Angus. I know you don't want to talk about Beth ... and that's okay ..." she added quickly when Angus' face contorted and he stood up to tower over her. "I don't want to talk about her either except to ask you a favor. Just listen ..." she said, rubbing her hands on his chest, trying to calm his now severe expression. "She's lonely Angus. Everyone is rejecting her. Now that you know the truth, can you just ask the others to include her?"

Angus stared at Jessica for so long that she began to wonder if he'd had a brain aneurism and was never going to move or speak again. But finally he blinked.

"Jessica, the truth is still to be determined."

"Okay ..." Jessica said clearly surprised. She had considered Beth's story to be definitively true but on reflection she could see why Angus wouldn't be so fast to do the same.

"But, I'll call Sean and Corey and tell them to lay off of her."

Jessica smiled. "Thank you Angus!"

"You like her ..." Angus said quietly.

Jessica nodded. "She's been nothing but nice to me."

"I don't like that. I don't want you hanging around with her."

"I understand." Jessica said. "But I have to tell you that Beth stood up for me with Paul." She lowered her eyes when Angus' face went rigid. "I think ... I think things would have gone differently with Paul if she hadn't been there and stood up for me."

Angus' hands tightened on her butt where they had slid down to rest. Jessica forced herself to look up at Angus. He was glowering at her.

"Angus?"

"What exactly do you want me to say?" he growled.

"Nothing ... nothing ..." she said patting his chest. "I just thought you should know that she took care of me. That's all. Um ..." she added when his expression intensified. She slid her hands from his chest to his abdomen. "Are you okay?"

"No."

She leaned forward and kissed his chest.

"I can make you feel better." She said sliding her hand back and forth just above where she and he met at his waist. "If you let me suck you off ... master."

"As much as I'd like that Jessica." Angus said, "You can't distract me from this with sex. I got your message about Beth, now you get mine. Stay away from her. Understand?"

Jessica nodded. "I understand. But you'll still tell Corey and Sean to be nice to her, right?"

"Yes Jessica ..." Angus growled and then laughed in exasperation. "My God you have a one track mind ..."

And then Jessica's stomach growled.

"And an empty stomach." He added. "Let's get cleaned up and get some food into you!"

Jessica giggled when Angus patted her butt and lowered her to her feet.

Half an hour later Jessica and Angus were sitting at the dining room table with the other men. The men had cleaned up the living room, cooked breakfast, showered and dressed.

"We shouldn't be too long." Riley said about their chores just as his phone rang.

"Goddamn Sean." He muttered looking at the call display. And then putting the phone back in his pocket. "He's called six times in the past half hour Riley." Jessica said, "Don't you think you should answer it?"

"I have nothing to say to him." Riley grumbled.

Each of the men's phones rang one after the other as each of them ignored the phone calls.

"Maybe it's important." Jessica said.

"They have something important to say to us alright." Scott said, "like explaining why they helped you sneak off to the race."

"Oh." Jessica said in surprise. She hadn't realized that the men were mad at them too.

"Oh is right." Jim said getting to his feet. "Hold that thought till we get back from our chores. We can have an indepth conversation about that for the rest of the day ..." Jessica shivered. There was little doubt from the tone of Jim's voice and the look on his face that the conversation was going to be anything but verbal.

"Be good." Josh said kissing her before heading for the door. The other men did the same and soon Jessica was alone. She pulled her own phone out of her pocket and looked at the display. She had fifty messages. Odd. Calling her voicemail she was informed by a recorded message that her inbox was full.

She went through her voicemail. She had about ten messages from Beth each one imploring her to call and let her know that she was okay. The last one was the only different one ... Beth sounded urgent and was in the process of telling her that she had something important to tell her, when the voicemail cut off.