All Comments on 'Lisa Has Longings Ch. 03'

by AuntAmanda

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
1 star

Why aren't these characters of yours dead? The bitch should at least be disfigured and the husband kill the blackman. That would be a good story. I'm not sure why you would write this story but if this nightmare turns you on then there really is no hope for you. Just end your life and have done with it.

cheryl_4funcheryl_4funabout 13 years ago
great

so hot , i loved it lisa knows how much she has to have black cock

luv it so much

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Looking forward to Bob kicking her slut ass out

And hopefully killing coward Jimmy.

But of course the author won't do that because the author thinks it's more fun to have Bob cheated on and the slut Lisa get away with betraying her marriage vows.

I hope the author gets to enjoy this same hotness on the receiving end from their SO. Do you know who you SO is with tonight while your wasting time writing this story?

AuntAmandaAuntAmandaabout 13 years agoAuthor
thinking about the next chapter...

Just to let all of you who wrote to me directly with positive comments that I am working on a new chapter- which will likely open with Lisa opening an envelope with several hundred-dollar bills inside. I note that Lisa has still not actually had intercourse outside her marriage yet- though you can see that her fidelity is mostly technical at this point...

AuntAmandaAuntAmandaabout 13 years agoAuthor
cool story!

This came to me as feedback. Thought I'd share with you all:

As a white wife who DOES like black cock, I jus' wanna tell you ignore the haters. I came like a freight train- especially as she got it in the ass. Already wanting the next install.

Thanks, K!

AuntAmandaAuntAmandaabout 13 years agoAuthor
another bit of feedback to share with you

Comments:

hi auntie amanda im hoping there is more to cum for lisa with the black guys and that maybe a knockup is in her future and maybe even a cuckold for hubby and posibly a new white female friend she could introduce to little jimmie have allot of ways or directions to go with this story

Dearest--

Auntie appreciates your thoughts on this. Yes, Lisa will be having more fun soon. Auntie hopes you enjoyed Lisa accomodating that thick, black cock up her tight little asshole. Since she provided good service for Dr M, I imagine that the next installment might start with Lisa getting an envelope of hundred dollar bills in the mail as payment for her good work.

Of course, Lisa will not be getting pregnant by having her asshole used as a cum receptacle! You'll notice that she has not been violated in the cunt-- yet.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous