All Comments on 'Lisa's Birthday'

by Rich5Spot

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Needs another chapter

interesting story needs another chapter. Sounds like the ladies are going to be blackmailed. Love to see where you take this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
They need to be nuked

If ever a btb was to take place this is it. To be best they need to be left with a bastard child on her own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well done

You have potential as a writer. Keep working on it. And ignore the craven cowards that criticize without ever having written themselves. They hide behind the handle "anonymous" or other mask of a screen name that lets them throw rocks at authors like yourself without ever risking anything of their own. Piss on 'em.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really? ... Seriously? ... that's how it ends? WoW!!

How does a writer who crafts this well-penned story break it off in the reader's mind with such an abrupt and ridiculous conclusion? If this recital is left to stand alone, 75% of the husband (Steve & Mark) storyline could have been easily omitted. The author tells us in the last paragraph that neither husband mattered, even after all the detail put into Mark and Steve. I don't get it!

So Rich5Spot ... open a sequel and finish this tale the way it should be concluded. Make yourself proud!

That's all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous