Lisa's Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rich5Spot
Rich5Spot
142 Followers

"Hey guys. This is Lisa and Angie. They're sisters." Paul introduced the ladies to his buddies.

"Hi, I'm Mike," one of the guys introduced himself. He was about 5' 9", and really thin, maybe 145 lbs. He had medium length black hair and brown eyes. He was kind of cute and at 23 he was the oldest of the group.

"Over here is Nick," Paul introduced the third or the group. Nick was about 5' 10" and 180 lbs with short black hair and brown eyes. At 22 years old, he was the least attractive of the group but was still considered cute by a large amount of women.

Paul continued, "And this is my younger brother Pete." He was not as tall as his bother, probably 5' 11" and not built but pretty thin close to 155 lbs.. He was handsome with the same blue eyes and sandy blond hair as his brother, but he sure looked young. It was his Birthday as well, a newly minted 18 year-old although he didn't look a day over 14.

For the next hour and a half or so the six of them sat and talked about everything from sports to politics. They also had gotten up as a group and danced for a few songs as well. Lisa and Angie were enjoying being the center of attention of these four young guys. Most importantly (at least for the guys) the alcohol continued to flow. Both Angie and Lisa were becoming increasingly excited at the attention of these young guys and both were impaired significantly by the alcohol. Sensing that Paul began stroking Angie's calf and had, after about ten minutes, moved up to her thigh with no resistance. After seeing Paul's advancement Mike reached out to Lisa's calf and after slight token resistance began to massage her leg. Lisa numbed by the alcohol had lost her inhibitions and now was following her sister's lead. But the night was still young.

IX.

Mark fidgeted in his seat as he struggled with the middle seat on a cross country flight. Just his luck that the person on the aisle was one and a half times his oversized frame. He was still a little aggravated that Lisa had made such a big deal about this trip. She knew he wouldn't make up fake problems. Why was she getting all upset that his job, which paid the bills had an emergency? Was he enjoying himself trapped on this plane. He calmed down a little bit after getting a scotch and soda from the flight attendant. That flight attendant was pretty damn cute he thought as he looked over his shoulder to check out that nice tight little but shapely ass. After all the drinks had been served, he walked back to use the bathroom. After he was done, he made some polite small talk with the stewardess. She was probably no older than 27 or 28 years old. A pretty blond, nice and thin with A cup breasts but a great ass he could not wait to check out again. She was polite but ended the conversation as soon as she could to talk with the other flight attendants. Mark took his cue and moved back to his seat. In his mind he thought, Yeah I could get her if I wasn't married. He sat down and did his best to get some sleep. As he thought about his stewardess though, he could feel a stirring in his pants. He pulled a blanket over his pelvis and laid back.

X.

Steve was close to $1,000 spent for his two clients as they went lap dance after lap dance. After about forty minutes in the VIP Room Bill Thompson and Jim Woods emerged about 5 minutes apart and came back to the table. Steve having had a few drinks more while they were out ordered another round, as he did all he could to maintain his composure being drunk as a skunk.

"Steve, you look down. You need a lap dance." Bill offered.

"Yeah Steve, you should really relax and have some fun," Jim seconded.

As they spoke, a beautiful dancer walked by and was flagged down by Jim. She was really gorgeous, much too beautiful to be a go-go dancer. She stood at 5' 8", 6' 1" with the heels. She had long shapely legs, a gorgeous tight ass and a set of D tits that although fake were still just beautiful. She also had a pretty model face, with long dark hair, green eyes and pouting full lips. Jim whispered in her here, stuck some money in her hand and she approached Steve.

With her arm extended towards him she said, "Hi Steve, I'm Lana. Come with me, your friends here really want me to get your engine roaring."

Steve new better than to try and resist and took her hand as she led him to the VIP room. Lana (if that was her name) smelled fantastic as her perfumed scent emanated to Steve's senses. He sat down in the chair as Lana stripped down to her g-string in front of him. She slowly gyrated in front of him before moving in closer. She took his head and pushed it down into her mammoth tits as Steve's cock grew instantly to its maximum five inches. Lana slowly turned around as she grinded her ass on top of his cock which was still safely locked up behind his zipper. She could feel his excitement against her ass as she grinded down on him. Next she lifted up and grinded her ass right into his face. Steve buried his face into her ass as she pushed back up against him. With his face inches away from her clean shaven love hole, she suddenly pulled away and turned around as the song playing in the background came to an end. Steve quickly reached into his wallet and kept the dances going. After more of the same, Steve emerged from the VIP room hornier than ever and a little lighter in the wallet.

XI.

Paul was stroking Angie's thigh moving his hand from the top to the inside a few times. After Angie provided no resistance he stayed on the inside of her thigh and gently pushed her leg to the side. Angie was excited, her juices flowing, she was extremely turned on and even though she knew she should stop him, she did not want him to stop. The excess alcohol had effectively shut off her conscience. Rather than stop him, she reached for her newly refilled drink and sipped some more wine. Paul's hand inched up the inside of her thigh and found her g-string which was drenched in her juices. He gently moved the string to the side and slowly slid his finger into her sopping pussy.

Angie clenched her hands onto her chair and arched her back as Paul explored her love tunnel.

Meanwhile Lisa looked on in amazement as her sister excepted this young stud's probing without any resistance. As she stared at her sister's lustful glow, Mike moved his hand up to her thigh. Isa turned on by her sister's passion offered no resistance either and much like Angie reached for her drink. Within 5 minutes Mike had reached Lisa's dripping pussy and entered as well. Lisa bucked as his finger entered her before arching her back and wantonly excepting this youngster's exploration.

As Lisa allowed this invasion, she glanced over again at her sister. Angie was now locked in a long passionate french kiss with Paul. She was actually sitting in Paul's lap, his one hand snug deeply between her legs, the other hand behind her back bringing her in close to him. She had one hand running down his chest and the other hand massaging the bulge in his pants. As Angie fondled his cock through his pants, she noted with excitement the size of his cock. Her husband Steven's cock was five inches, but this was probably the biggest she had ever experienced. One boyfriend 10 years ago at seven and a half inches had been the biggest and this seemed much larger than that. At this point, Angie was ready to be taken. Married or not she was ready to give herself to this young stud.

Paul sensing the time was right whispered to Angie, "Would you like to go outside and get away from her for a while."

Angie responded instantly, "Yes. Let's get out of here."

Lisa watched as her sister and Paul got up from the table, Angie pulled down her skirt and they walked towards the door. Lisa with Mike's fingers (now up to three) massaging her pussy new her sister was going out to get laid. She knew that Mike would be expecting the same and god knows about what the other two were thinking. Even though she was giving this guy access to her most private parts, she hadn't even thought about actual sleeping with someone other than Mark. She was in too deep and not sure what to do. So she did what she had done all night. Grabbed another drink.

XII.

Angie staggered out of the club with Paul right behind. The bouncer and Paul exchanged knowing smiles as he escorted this older but attractive and horny woman out of the club. Paul brought her out to Nick's car and loaded her into the back. He slid down next to her and gently kissed his next conquest. Within seconds her top and bra were on the floor as he finally got a glimpse of her b cup breasts. For a middle aged woman they were pretty firm and her nipples were long and hard. He reached between her legs and removed her drenched g-string and tossed it into the front seat, a souvenir for later. Paul rolled her skirt up and lowered his head between her legs and slowly began to lick the lips of her soaked pussy. He was impressed by the neatly manicured pubic strip on the older woman. Angie began to moan as he continued to lap up her juices in a delicate easy manner. It had been at least six months since Steven had bothered to eat her pussy and never had he been so gentle and delicate and as pleasing as this young stud. Paul continued his skilled pleasing for about 10 minutes while Angie burned with lust. She needed to get at his cock.

Angie pushed him away and started frantically pulling down his pants and his boxers exposing his rock hard dick. Angie's pussy twitched as she stared at his nine inch fully erect dick. It was nearly twice the size as Stevens and much bigger than the largest one she ever had. She needed that dick in her as soon as possible and immediately lowered her head into his lap and began to suck on his mammoth tool. Angie rarely sucked her husband's dick, but this was like a whole different sport. She made her way down his shaft engulfing nearly six inches. Paul let out a small moan so she knew she was doing something right. She continued sucking up and down, each time down trying to take more and more in. She could only get seven inches at her best but the speed in which she was moving was making Paul near explosion. Finally Paul grabbed her aside and pushed Angie onto her back. Angie spread her legs awaiting her young stud to take her.

"Are you ready for me baby," Paul said knowing the answer.

"FUCK ME PAUL! COME TAKE THIS MARRIED SLUT! I'M YOURS BABY," Angie exclaimed.

Through every sexual experience in her life she had never called herself a slut. In fact, she never even engaged in any dirty talk at all. Also, she had never cheated on anyone before and had never even more than kissed someone on the fourth date never mind meeting someone in a bar. But here she was telling this guy she had met a few hours ago that she was his slut and to fuck her. Damn! She would have begged him if he demanded. She wanted that huge cock in her now!

Paul was in charge now. This bitch is calling herself a slut, married no less and she was screaming at him to fuck him. Now he was gonna give her a ride. He plunged his cock into her pussy roughly. Gone was his soft delicate caring style from before. Angie screamed as his nine inches blew to thee deepest part of her pussy, further than anything she had ever had before.

"Take it my old slut. Do you like hard young cock?" he asked her nastily.

Angie between gasps responded, "OH YES, YES YES!. OH GOD, I NEED YOUR COCK. FUCK ME. USE THIS PUSSY BABY, IT'S YOURS!"

With that Paul pulled his cock out just leaving the very tip in her cunt. He looked her in the eye and grinned and as he thrust in with all his might and taunted her, "Can your husband do that slut? Can he make you scream like a bitch in heat?"

Angie screamed in ecstasy as he rammed her up to his balls in one swift motion. He then began continually pounded her sopping pussy with hard full thrusts. Angie experienced an amazing orgasm as she honestly answered him back, "NO ------ NO, HE'S NO GOOD. HE CAN'T EVEN MAKE ME CUM. I NEED YOUR HARD COCK IN ME TO FEEL FULL ----- DON'T STOP - ---- PLEASE DON'T STOP!"

Paul satisfied with his conquest slowed down his thrusting but not the intensity as he slammed her pussy hard. Angie continued her loud panting as her young stud continued to fuck her like a rag doll, bringing her too another two orgasms. As her pussy began to ache, she saw that look in his face that meant he was close to cumming.

"I'm getting ready to cum baby, you ready for me?" Paul asked rhetorically.

Angie responded quickly, "OH BABY COME ON MY TITS, I'M READY FOR YOU."

Paul countered, "I like to come inside my bitches slut!"

Angie was not using birth control, but her judgement was not right all night anyway. "WHATEVER YOU WANT BABY, I'M YOUR SLUT, I'M YOURS," she moaned to her new lover.

Paul grabbed Angie tight and explode into her waiting pussy. He spurted again and again and again like this was a porno movie. Angie knowing how wrong it was, still felt complete as Paul's come filled up her pussy like her husband (or anyone else for that matter) never did. Paul collapsed on top of her and kissed his prey. This was his first married woman and he felt very proud of himself. His mind then wondered. What happened to his brother and friends?

XIII.

Lisa finished her drink. She had long given up counting how many she had and was definitely drunk, drunk, drunk. Mike had been fingering her pussy under her dress for about twenty minutes while his two friends sat at the other side of the table intently watching. They weren't the only ones as several other people in the club had focused in on Mike's "handy" work. Lisa having watched her sister leave with Paul knew that Mike was going to want the same. Twenty minutes ago her answer was no, but now after another drink and Mike's constant attention to her dripping pussy, Lisa wanted to get fucked. Not only that, she wanted to be treated like a slutty whore. For sixteen years she had been the good wife and the good mother. Before Mark, she had been with some different men. One of them had been very dominating and forceful, especially sexually. She had liked that feeling of subordination. Mark had been forceful and dominate sexually up until the birth of David, the first boy. Over time, their sex live had become vanilla and bland. Now, some young punk she just met had put his hand between her legs and taken what he wanted. Even though she knew it was wrong, she was turned on.

Sensing that Lisa had succumbed to him, Mike removed his fingers from her wet pussy and moved into the same seat as his older woman. He gave her a kiss which she accepted and gave back in kind. Mike knew then he would bed this older woman down. As her tongue explored his mouth, she felt his wandering hands back at work, one back to her sopping pussy and one up to massage her breast. Mike, knowing he had to wait for Paul to get back before he could get his babe outside, was going as far as he could inside the club gaining the attention of almost everyone. Paul hurry up was in his mind.

XIV.

Bill Thompson and Jim Woods thanked Steve for the night out and the hard work that the company was doing to salvage the order. As they said their goodbyes in the parking lot, Steve was horny as hell. He was thinking of his wife Angie. After Bill and Jim had left, Steve called the house and got the answering machine. Next he called Angie's cell phone, but got no answer. He thought to himself she must be mad at him for tonight and purposely was not picking up her cell phone. He thought to himself, maybe I can catch up with them and smooth things over. I can't wait to fuck Angie. I'll get her pregnant tonight for sure.

Steve guessed that they girls had gone to the same club they had planned before the work problems occurred. It was only about twenty five minutes from home and fifteen minutes from the Strip club he was at now. Steve showed up at the club and eased in looking for his wife. Still horny, Steve noticed some of the hot young girls circulating in the club. His sex drive which recently had been fairly low, was at an all-time high tonight. As he glanced around the club he did not see his wife anywhere around. He did notice that some guy was getting lucky in a table near the corner of the club. He could see the guys hand was up her black dress and they were sucking each other's faces off. Steve was focusing on her shapely legs and trying to see if he could get a glimpse of her tits when he was bumped into by someone moving throughout the club, knocking him off balance and onto the ground. Steve looked around and up at a young well built kid extending his hand to the fallen man.

"Sorry about that sir, you OK?" the young man asked.

Steve angry at having been knocked down by the young kid got up angrily telling the kid, "You should watch were your going, what's your hurry."

The young man, very relaxed and with a huge smile on his face ignored the rude man and continued on his way to the bathroom. An aggravated Steven angrily left the club and headed home.

XV.

Angie, feeling like a young little slut, put on her bra and top in the back seat of the car. She reached into the front seat to get her g-string but Paul pulled it out of her hand.

"I need a souvenir of the best piece of ass I've ever had," Paul laughed as he tucked her g-string into his pocket.

Angie smiled at her young stud as they both got out of the car and headed back to the club. As they walked Angie could feel the cum of her new lover dripping from her pussy and onto the inside of her thigh. The bouncer gave her a knowing smile as the two walked back into the club. Angie started to redden from the embarrassment of this big strapping young bouncer knowing what a slut she was. Paul, with his hand on Angie's ass as they walked in shook the bouncers hand as he returned from his conquest. Once in the club, Angie left Paul to go the bathroom and clean up her sloppy pussy. young kid Paul took a few steps before accidently colliding with this older looking man. After trying to help the man up, Paul smirked as the guy was a total asshole. Paul was in a great mood, he had just gotten laid and nothing was going to aggravate him. Any other night he would have confronted this guy but not tonight.

Paul moved over to the table and was amused at the job Mike was doing on Lisa. Mike upon seeing Paul, stopped his ravaging of Lisa and directed her, "let's go outside?"

Lisa was turned on by his directness and responded' "Whatever you want, sure."

With that Mike grabbed Lisa by the hand and steadied her out the door to the car. Lisa followed him obediently. Mike entered the car and gave his woman a kiss as he helped her out of her dress. Within seconds Lisa was naked except for her stockings in front of this young man who ha not even removed his shirt. Mike reached over and began sucking on her left breast. Lisa's C Cups were the biggest tits he had seen in his young life. The sagged more than the young girls he had been with prior, but they were much bigger and fuller than he was used to. Lisa grabbed at his pants as she tried to see the size of the tool that was going to fuck her. This would be the first new cock in eighteen years and she was horny for it.

Lisa pulled his pants down and got a glimpse of his fully erect cock. It was a bit thicker than Mark's and almost two inches longer at about seven and a half inches. Lisa began sucking on his cock gently swirling the tip to start. She barely sucked her husband's cock at all anymore, as they usually hurried right to sex to finish before the kids would notice. She felt excitement of being used by this young kid, not much older than her son. She began to move slowly up and down the shaft working her way down to close to six inches of his young dick.

"Lick my balls," Mike directed as she sucked him.

Without hesitation Lisa moved down to Mike's hairy sweaty balls and began painting his balls with her warm tongue. She lapped away as Mike groaned with pleasure as his forty year old slut obeyed his commands. Lisa obediently continued to soak his hairy balls for the next few minutes.

Rich5Spot
Rich5Spot
142 Followers