Lisa's Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rich5Spot
Rich5Spot
142 Followers

"Enough Lisa. Lay down for me." Mike directed her again.

Lisa immediately stopped and moved onto her back spreading her legs for her take charge man. Mike could not believe this woman was taking his orders like she was his servant. He lowered himself to her and entered into her sopping wet pussy. He began to slowly thrust into her reaching all the way into her in a deliberate fashion. Lisa groaned in pleasure as her new lover reached further into her body than any man in twenty years. Mike continued to grind into Lisa, picking up the pace of his thrusts to her appreciation. Lisa began to moan louder and felt her orgasm coming.

"Oh God Yes, Yes! I'm CUMMING! Fuck me baby, use me OH God I'm yours YES!" she screamed.

Mike felt that he too was ready to cum. Mike was not an experienced guy like Paul, Lisa being just the fourth woman he fucked, and the only one he ever picked up on the first meeting. Despite his efforts to regain control, Mike could not and exploded his cum into the depths of her pussy. Lisa came again from the excitement she felt of this young take charge man coming in her married cunt.

Mike to cover for his quick gun said, "That was just a sample of what's in store for you."

Lisa as horny as ever let out a meek reply, "Uh huh."

Mike and Lisa got dressed with Mike keeping her g-string as well and they headed back into the club. Lisa with her dress all out of shape and with cum dripping down her leg avoided eye contact with the bouncer. They headed back to the table.

XVI.

Steven headed for home not knowing where his wife was. He was horny and ready to give his wife a great night of sex but she was nowhere to be found. He called his house, her cell phone and Lisa's house but got the voice mail each time. As he walked into the house he took his pants off immediately and freed his dick. He gently started to masturbate with images of Lana the stripper down on her knees sucking his cock. He could still smell her scent as pumped away at his dick in a frenzy. Steven calmed down and looked for some masturbation material. He grabbed a photo album with some pictures of Lisa and Angie from a barbeque the previous summer. He looked at his favorite picture, the one showing the ample cleavage and the shapely legs bare from cut-off shorts. Thoughts of Lana switched to thoughts of his sister-in-law down on her knees sucking his cock. He pictured her round ass being shoved in his face and him eating her pussy and working his way up to her asshole. Steven loved to eat pussy, but for some reason with his wife he rarely did and hadn't touched her asshole. She made that clear the first time he tried to put his finger there. Steven jerked away at the thoughts of eating her out. He wouldn't even make the fantasy of fucking her as he exploded onto the rug. He relaxed for a minute or two and then began to clean up his mess. As he cleaned his come off the rug he lamented that he had wasted such a strong desire to fuck tonight. Poor Angie, he thought. She has no idea what she missed .

XVII.

Angie was sipping another drink when her sister and Mike arrived back at the table. The guys had a drink waiting for Lisa which she started gulping down as soon as she arrived. Mike's cum was oozing from her drenched pussy as she squirmed in her own mess.

"Paul suggested we leave this place to continue the party. I suggested your place," Angie informed Lisa.

"Lisa, inspired by the alcohol and the thought of getting fucked silly responded, "Great idea, sure. You can't drive though, you've had a few too many," Lisa told her sister in what may have been the understatement of the year.

With that the six of them got up and exited the club. Paul drove Pete and Angie in Angie's car and Lisa went with Nick and Mike in Nicks car. As Nick opened the door to the car, he could smell the sex of Angie and Lisa emanating throughout the sedan. Nick slid into the driver's seat while Lisa and Mike got back into the back seat they had left not too long ago. Lisa gave Nick the address and directions and then began to make out with Mike as they drove off. Within a few minutes she had worked herself down to his flaccid member and began sucking him back to life. She worked him up and down softly and then remembered that Mike had wanted his balls licked before and gently lapped at his hairy balls once again.

Mike feeling very confident at this point started to talk down to his married slut as she worked away at his cock, "That's it slut, lick my balls you worthless cunt."

Lisa moaned as the degradation turned her on. Mike continued, "Check out this whore Nick, she gets off on being called a dirty whore."

Lisa twitched as her pussy tingled as she was excited from this kids put downs. At this point Nick asked of his friend, "Do you think she'll take care of me too Mike?"

Mike looked down at Lisa as she sucked his cock, "Well slut, are you going to let Nick here get a bit of that married pussy?" he asked arrogantly.

Lisa looking up nodded her head yes as she was resigned to be used like a fuck toy. An hour and a half ago, she was using these boys to get the attention she craved. But now somehow, the tables had turned and she was a drunken wanton slut about to be demeaned even further. She slurped on Mike's cock which was now three quarters erect as they neared her house. She happily anticipated another young dick to violate her.

Paul drove the car as Angie snuggled next to him in the front seat, her head up against his chest. She felt so secure with her young stud who not to long ago had given her the best sex she had had in a long time, maybe ever, but certainly since she had gotten married. Paul gently stroked her face as this older woman had totally thrown herself at him. He felt in control and had one more test in mind.

"Angie, I'd like for you to do me a favor," he stated quietly.

"What do you need?" Angie replied very eager to please.

"Well, about my brother," he pointed in the back seat to Pete. "He's never been with a woman before and well, since you're the most amazing woman I've ever met, I thought maybe you could, well you know," Paul suggested to his married conquest.

Angie stammered a bit before replying "Well uh, um, uh, But he is so young."

Paul persisted. "You will be his first time. You will always be his special woman," he reasoned.

Angie stammered out a quiet reply, "Yeah I guess so."

"Great, Angie. You are a really fantastic woman. I 'm so glad I met you," he said stating the obvious.

Paul reached over and put his arm around her feeling proud he was helping his brother become a man. Angie, snuggled up next to her lover, wondering why she so easily agreed to become the family fuck toy. She was going to fuck and underaged boy (she thought) and she was actually horny for it. Pete in the back was smiling from ear to ear.

XVIII.

Mark landed in California and headed right towards the plant to check on the production line. Gone were his any thoughts of his wife and her unhappiness and in were thoughts of that cute blonde. He settled into the rental car and thought how close he was to getting it on with the stewardess. If only he weren't married. His wife just didn't appreciate his hard work. Maybe she could entice him more and make things more exciting. Nah, she was just too prudish these days. He tried her phone to let her know he had landed safely but got no answer. Geez, even when she has the place to herself she just goes to sleep he thought. He left a message and arrived at the plant. It was late, even on the west coast and they were waiting on him. He hurried in. He hoped to be done in less than an hour.

XIX.

Lisa, Nick and Mike arrived a couple of minutes before the others. As Lisa got out of the car, her dress was caught up around her waist, giving the whole neighborhood a look at her naked ass or pussy, depending on your vantage point. Nobody was looking at that time of night, or they would have been even more surprised to have two young men escorting her into the house. As she made her way into the house, she reached for yet another drink but was stopped by Nick.

"Hey baby, relax. You're gonna pass out if you don't take a break for a while," Nick reasoned. He thought to himself, I ain't letting this slut pass out before I get some pussy.

Lisa moaned disappointedly but Mike countered, "Hey, if you're a good little slut and do what we tell you, we'll let you have another drink."

With that Lisa perked up and waited for her instructions. Just then, the others arrived at the door. Angie and Pete walked in first with Pete's hand firmly on Angie's ass. She wondered if Pete knew that the goo on his hand was his brother's cum.

Angie approached Lisa and asked, "Can I use your bed Lisa, me and Pete, well, you know."

Lisa looked at her sister with a cradle robbing smile and replied, " Yeah I guess so," as she looked at Nick for his approval.

Nick didn't seem to mind so Angie went back to her young, young man. She gave him a big kiss in front of the rest of the guys and then led him up the stairs. Pete followed like a puppy dog.

Lisa looked at the three guys in the room and saw the lust in their eyes. She knew they were going to gang up on her and her pussy soaked further with the thought. She walked towards Mike who had been busy checking out the pictures in the living room. He saw the pictures of the kids, Lisa her husband and a picture of Angie and her husband. He also looked at the wedding picture of Mark and Lisa. Wow, did she look gorgeous. Little did he know she was almost four months pregnant. Paul looked at the picture of Angie and her husband. That guy looked familiar but he couldn't seem to place him.

"Paul, did you know this married slut likes to be talked dirty too," Mike asked of his friend.

"Yeah, she likes to be treated like a total tramp," Nick added.

"You don't say do you. Her sister liked that too. We've got ourselves a couple of trashy sluts, fellas," Paul said proudly.

As Lisa blushed Paul continued, "Is this true whore? Are you a dirty skank slut?"

Lisa nodded her head and meekly said, "Yes." She felt so humiliated at that point but of course she was frothing from her pussy.

"Strip for us whore, show Paul and Nick those big titties and that sloppy nasty bush," Mike ordered.

Lisa slipped out of her dress and removed her bra for her audience. She began to take off her heels when Nick stopped and said, "No leave on the heels and stockings. I like that."

Lisa stopped and stood for her young studs. Then Paul appeared from the closet with the professional camera her husband had purchase years ago. Lisa stood almost incoherent as Paul wielded the digital movie camera he had found. It was similar to his parents and immediately started shooting their new porn star. Mike then whispered in her ear and Lisa looked back at him with a defeated look and turned her eyes into the camera.

"Hi I'm Lisa a married slut whore. I need to be fucked like the whore I am," she said for the camera in a monotone voice.

The guys laughed and then Nick pulled down his pants and walked towards Lisa. "Beg to suck my cock Bitch! Beg for it!" he shouted joyfully.

"Please let me suck your dick, please, please," she asked as she was as horny as ever.

"Good girl, you may suck," Nick replied high-fiving Mike.

Lisa dropped to her knees and took his rock solid cock in her mouth. This one was smaller than Mike's cock almost as small as her husband's as she rapidly increased her pace. After taking in Mike's tool earlier, she was deep throating Nick in no time. Paul was filming the action, which Lisa seemed oblivious too. The combination of drunkenness and horniness had screwed up her judgement. The fact that her sister, who should have kept her out of trouble was fucking her second guy that night was no help. She was a slave to her stifled desire to be a total slut and she was living it out with no regards or thoughts of consequences.

Nick eager to fuck his older slut stopped her cocksucking and directed her to all fours. He entered her hot sloppy pussy immediately and began pumping away at a rapid pace, banging her harder than she had ever been slammed. Lisa screamed out, "Oh My God, Oh My God! Don't Stop, Oh Yes, Fuck Me, Yes!"

Paul handed the camera to Mike and moved in front of Lisa and pulled out his cock. Lisa, upon seeing the size of his monster cock smiled and opened wide. She began sucking his cock while Nick began to slow. For the second time tonight, these young punks exploded way to early for her liking as Nick filled her up with cum. With him out of the way, she focused on the monster in front of her. His cock was a thing of beauty and she could fantasize the way that dick would feel encased in her pussy. She continued to suck him to get him his hardest for her itching cunt.

As she slurped away, she felt a warm sensation on the edge of her asshole. She glanced back to see Mike licking away at her tight hole. She had never allowed Mark to get anywhere near her ass and this guy was getting ready to take it, and she did not resist or move or give him any signal to stop. She was to engrossed in being a slut to stop him. She tried to concentrate on Paul's big cock as Mike began to take the cum from her pussy and lubricate her asshole. She moaned softly as Mike worked in a finger and a little louder as he moved to two. It didn't hurt as much as she anticipated as he moved gently.

Meanwhile Nick had picked up the camera and was catching all the action. After a couple of minutes the camera showed Lisa pushing her ass back into Mike's fingers as she continued to suck on Paul's enormous dick. Then, Mike's fingers pulled out giving her an empty feeling of disappointment before she felt the tip of his cock at hear rear entrance. Lisa braced herself as Mike shoved his dick in gently, little by little. The comfort of his fingers however was replaced by the pain of his penis as he began to slide in and out of her now well lubricated asshole. She took her mouth off of Paul's cock and grabbed onto his waist for dear life as Mike began to pick up the pace and intensity of his thrusts.

"AAAAWWWWWW!!" she screamed as Mike attacked her asshole. "OH GOD, I CAN'T BELIEVE IT, I'M A TOTAL WHORE! OH GOD, FUCK ME, YES FUCK MY ASS! OH GOD!!!" Lisa screamed so loud she might have woken the neighbors.

Mike gripped by Lisa's sphincter muscle could no longer hold out and unleashed his load of cum into Lisa's ass. His shriveling dick popped out of her ass, with remnants of Lisa's excrement soiled on his cock. Lisa looked back in amazement at Mike's cock and how it had gotten into her ass in the first place. As she tried to regain her breath and composure, Paul cleared his throat and demanded Lisa's attention. Lisa crawled over to Paul's cock and again began to suck on his throbbing member. Paul reached down, scooped up Lisa in his arms and headed upstairs. "You guys can head home he said to his friends," as he carried Lisa away.

XX.

Angie opened the door to her sister's bedroom, her young boy right behind her. She sat on the bed and Pete sat right beside her. Angie reached over and began to gently kiss the lips of this young man and he nervously kissed back. Pete had very little experience with girls, having only kissed two in his entire life. His current girlfriend Sally had let him feel up her little A cup titties but that was as far as he had gotten. Angie paused and looked at the young man and saw a shy, handsome fellow who was not sure how to proceed. At that point she decided to lead the way and give him the experience of a lifetime.

Angie undressed for Pete bending over and showing him her long legs and perfect ass. She grabbed his hand and placed it on her breast rubbing her gently. "Pete, gently rub my nipples with your fingers, this will excite women if you are gentle," she instructed.

Pete began to fondle her nipples gently rubbing them in a circle as Angie let out soft moan. She then instructed him to suck on her nipples again gently, and Pete got to suck on his first tit as again Angie felt at ease with the young man. Pete gently switched back and forth from left to right as Angie eventually stopped him. "You eventually start to hurt the woman if done to long," she tutored the young man.

She continued her lesson by saying, "Ok, now gently ease your fingers into my pussy. Make sure you rub gently on the clit as this will make many women excited."

Pete gently worked his fingers in and around her already swollen pussy lips as Angie moaned from the gentle play of his fingers. Pete instinctively lowered his head and began to move his tongue towards her clitoris. Angie quickly pushed him away.

"Now Pete, yes normally a good lover will lick and suck his woman's pussy to heighten her excitement. But tonight, you are with a slutty woman who has already been fucked and is carrying another man's cum," she warned him.

Pete instantly backed away. Upon Angie's instructions he began to remove his clothing. He was a skinny man at least compared to his muscular brother but still adorable. When he removed his hands she saw another mammoth erect cock. Pete's dick was maybe a half inch smaller than his brothers but still huge. Angie lowered her head and gently began to suck on the lad's cock. She moved slowly and deliberately as to not have the boy spill out prematurely. When she sensed he began to tighten and lose control, she stopped sucking and began to lick Pete's balls. He was feeling like the king of the world as this married 37 year old woman sucked his virgin cock. Angie wanted his big cock in her pussy and pulled the young lover on top of him. At this point, instructions were no longer necessary as he easily penetrated the older woman's sweet pussy. He began to thrust like a wild man but Angie calmed him down as Pete settled into a comfortable rhythm. As he continued, Angie began to cum from the fucking of this sweet young man. She was proud to be his first fuck and excited by the large size of his cock.

"OH GOD, YES YES!! PETE YOU ARE UNBELIEVABLE, OH MY GOD YES FUCK THIS MARRIED WHORE!!" she screamed.

The incredible feeling of his first pussy plus the screams of his first lay pushed him near the edge. His balls began to tighten and he expelled his cum into Angie's married pussy. She reached up and kissed the young stud with more passion she had ever shown her husband.

"You were fantastic lover," she whispered into his ear.

Pete's dick was still inside Angie who was in no hurry to pull it out. Eventually he pulled out and laid beside his first lay. The two held each other as they laid beside one another.

XXI.

Steven could not believe his wife had not called. Her note said she would stay over Lisa's but she didn't even have the courtesy to call. He had wanted to fuck his wife so bad before he jerked himself off to picture's of Lisa, but he still had hoped she would come home for sex. He picked up the phone two or three times without dialing. He didn't want to wake up Lisa. Steve went back to bed and once again began to masturbate to his sister-in-law. Boy, would Angie be sorry she missed him tonight he thought.

XXII.

Mark was back in the hotel wondering if he should call his wife. He didn't want to wake her up and she must have gotten his message he landed safely. Mark had a lot of work in front of him and wanted to relax. He walked into the bathroom and stepped in front of the toilet. Visions of his sister-in-law Angie passed through his mind as he slowly began to jerk his cock. He had always wanted Angie, jealous that his wife did not have the rock tight body of her sister. He continued to jerk harder and faster as he pictured Angie on her knees sucking his dick. Finally, he reached his limit and came into the toilet bowl. He flushed away the evidence and headed to bed. Mark who thought he would be getting laid the entire weekend was reduced to jacking off in a hotel room. If he told Lisa she'd probably call him a sick pervert. What a straight laced boring wife he thought.

Rich5Spot
Rich5Spot
142 Followers