Lisa's Sensual Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I become aware of Darren beside me as he slides his long rod between Lisa's tiny arches. My eyes are attracted to his action as it gives me some comfort, knowing that I am not acting alone. I watch as she pulls his tool from her feet and returns it so that it can intrude between her two sets of toes.

Starting with her little toes, he pushes them apart slowly, gradually aiming his rod along the gap between the toes of each foot. Lisa giggles again as she senses both the erotic and the humorous aspect of his lust. I watch as her toes now grip his cock encouraging him to continue. His swollen cock forces her big toes apart and he now has a full stroke to give him pleasure.

Jill beside me rubs her breasts against my arm, knowing, I feel, what effect she has. I sigh again as I try to breath and she feels encouraged to tease me further.

As I push my tool into this fake hole between Lisa's knee and the bench, Jill greets my cock with her fingers. I am amazed at the degree of delight this gives me. Far more exciting than the thrill I get from Lisa's tiny contact with me. I push deeper now so that Jill may do what she wishes with my cock head.

She grips me, with all fingers, making a cup with her hand. Her middle finger slides over the tiny knot of skin under my helmet, the most sensitive part of my body. Knowingly, cleverly, she smiles at me as she sends the most erotic shivers along my cock. I feel the spunk in my balls boil.

I think in my head that I could just manage to pull my tool away from her and prevent me from spilling my mess over the bench. As I think about doing it, yet at the same time, I try to delay doing it, I realise that it is already too late.

I stiffen as I feel the teasing from her finger, making the excitement in me even greater. I still feel as if I could slow things down, but I do nothing. My cock is not even twitching as it normally does before cumming, but suddenly, my balls let go of my seed and it splashes from me even before my cock expands and throbs in its thrilling finale.

I gasp loudly and hold onto the bench for balance as I feel my legs collapsing. I hold on and now feel the intense heat of my seed filling Jill's hand and splashing back onto me. Now, after my first jet of spunk, my rod begins jerking and pulsing. I can't make any strokes as I am paralysed by the intensity of my passion.

Jill snuggles close to me now, and I sense her urging me on, still stroking my helmet with her amazing fingers. I feel the flood of seed spilling from her hand and making a mess over my rod, trapped between it and the bench. Strangely, as my seed becomes a trickle, the sensations of my ejaculation returns and I get the thrill of climax again, but this time with little seed!

After a few seconds, I am able to make tiny strokes, so that I can feel that some of this seed is a tribute to Lisa, but really, I was a slave to Jill's skilled touch. I look up again to the people here and the women are all intent on seeing Jill control me. I feel proud of my weakness in her hands and feel that I am not being humiliated. The women's eyes are glazed and they stop rubbing the girl who should be the centre of our attention.

As I sigh and struggle to see through stinging eyes, I see that Darren is still fucking the toy's feet. I stand still and feel my shrinking rod disappear under Lisa's leg, away from Jill's fingers. She lifts her hand and shows me the pool of seed held there.

Crudely, she allows it to slowly dribble onto Lisa's thigh. It congeals when it lands on the oil and drops quickly over her skin onto the couch. I am aware also of a long string of juice that has landed on my leg, cold and sticky. It is a pleasant feeling, like the coolness on the tip of my cock as the juice there spreads over it.

I feel a little embarrassed now, as the passion subsides and that the others in the group return to their affectionate massage on Lisa's, lovely body.

I let my "Toga" fall again and cover my foolish rod. As I gather my senses, I stand again beside the Asian toy who had a few minutes earlier, been the only woman in the World to me.

Jill rubs her hands gently over Lisa's hip and thigh, one hand running politely over her belly, avoiding her little mound of hair. I return to my position and stroke her knee. I know that I am not really touching Lisa, as I am still shaken by my experience. If nothing else happens to me today, I can go away with the most amazing memories of Jill's clever touch.

Lisa sighs silently under the many hands that touch and caress in an affectionate and sensuous manner. I try to give something to her but I do not even feel her skin now. In my inexperienced condition, I am not sure if I had gone too far! After all, I was the only one who has made a mess! Even Darren had not done that yet.

The rule I had heard about was that people do not fuck downstairs. I only hope that what Darren and I have done is acceptable. In my head I am able to guess that I did no more than Darren; he and Jill are old members of the club. I had little to worry about!

Later, Jill and Darren take me under their wing and I get to learn more about this amazing woman's sexuality. Sitting on a settee, we share the remains of a bottle of fine red wine. Jill moves close and flirts brazenly with me in front of her man. I feel myself respond to her touch as her fingertips walk sexily on my thighs, yet I dismiss the reserve I have because we are both open about it. I am happy to let her take the lead, safely knowing that I cannot break any rules.

At times, I thrill at the feel of her large and hanging breasts, naked under her flimsy toga. As she moves beside me, I am thrilled by the sensation of her heavy flesh rubbing my arm. In my head, I feel confident that I may get to adore them properly. But that is another fantasy!

12