All Comments on 'Listening In'

by POFD

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
sunny_cumonsunny_cumonalmost 18 years ago
Very nice presentation

I had same experience with my ex girlfriend. She will do the same experience with her husband while her mobile was on

somuchnot305somuchnot305over 8 years ago
yes....

I've done this too...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
huge cock?

So the Panamanian wanted to be assured he was the biggest? My late wife told me once that even though she never found someone bigger than my 7 3/4´inch. She always told each of them that they were the biggest and fattest she had ever had and that nobody had made her come as they did. That kept them happy and her popular. I never saw my late wife with someone else she just told me about it when she would get home. Those guys did make her cum but not because of their size, more because of the chance of getting caught. I loved your story its nice and kinda comical also. Especially a grown man worried about the size of his cock. Hope I can find more of your writings.

somuchnot305somuchnot305over 7 years ago
Size

all boys are worried they won't measure up. sometimes you tell them the truth and sometimes you don't... would love to hear about your late wife. what happened?

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Funny

I have had more than my fare share of women and all came after me begging for more.

My cock is above average, probably adequate for porn but definitely no monster.

My wife's first husband had a log swinging between his legs, her words, she calls mine a bat, but there is no comparison between us as lovers.

I am a sex god and most importantly, her sex god. I have blown her mind far more than anyone could even come close to.

Size really isn't the issue. If it were then most women would have huge dildos instead of husbands.

Females have wonderful and adaptable sex organs that are not size oriented.

My wife has had outrageous orgasms from my tongue and just a small portion of my finger.

My cock is way more than adequate for satisfaction. The rest is skill, seduction and desire which I am an expert at.

Penis size is a fun topic but should not be taken too seriously. The vast majority of women have " bigger" concerns! LOL!

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Why would the cuck listen to an ex whorewife fuck?

somuchnot305somuchnot3059 months ago

So you liked it?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous