Literally Ensnared

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Talespin
Talespin
309 Followers

I placed the tip of my cock just at the entrance to her thick pussy lips. I savored the beckoning wetness and heat as her pussy juice mixed with the moisture droplet that had formed on my cock tip.

“Fuck me hard, damn you!” she screamed impatiently at my momentary teasing.

I plunged my long rod into the sublime prison of her hairy wet pussy. She tightened her muscles around my cock, massaging and stroking it passionately. I reached down and cupped one of her breasts. My fingers quickly found her taut nipple and began to first flick, then rub it hard. The stimulation caused her to push her ass harder against me, forcing my dark red penis deeper.

“Yeah, baby!” she screamed again and again. “Fuck me good, lover!” she cried out.

The wet black hair of her pussy and the rippling vaginal muscles felt like a thousand fingers and tongues, each touching a sexual nerve in my cock. Never had I felt such exquisite torture and arousal in my manhood as it remained captivated by Rhonda’s long-denied demands. It was as if her sex chamber had hands of its own. And as much as her stimulation was driving me closer to orgasm, so was it bringing her closer and closer.

With one hand still stimulating her nipple, my other hand moved down her back to her ass while my thrusts still worked my erection in and out of her pussy. I moved my hand over her asshole. I traced patterns around her asshole and then down to her wet pussy until I found her swollen lips. Her fluids lubricated my finger, and I returned it to her ass. Then I pushed one finger inside her, first slowly, then faster and deeper in response to her cries urging me on.

Her moans, her cries, and the indescribable clasp of her pussy around my thrusting cock brought my own body to the precipice of climax now. My muscles tightened as I tried to hold back my inevitable flood of hot cum. In that moment, I pushed my finger, wet with her juices, slowly into her asshole.

“I’m cumming!” she screamed. “Cum with me, lover. Fuck me hard and cum with me!” she commanded.

Her words and the even more urgent and explosive motion of her body burying my thrusting cock in her pussy and my finger into her ass sent me into heaven.

I felt the searing release of my orgasm mix with the wet strength of hers. Her head thrashed from side to side, and her sphincter muscles gripped my finger as if it were my cock in her pussy. Our bodies vibrated, throbbed, in climactic unison as our orgasms flooded. My cum flowed out of her pussy and down her legs. We continued to thrash and scream in the twilight zone of sexual bliss, each seeking to draw the last ounce of orgasmic energy from the other.

Finally, spent, we collapsed into each other’s arms. Her breasts, still swollen and tender, pressed against mine and rubbing still against my sweat-drenched chest hair. Her pussy, its fluids having flowed freely, rubbed against my cock. Our breaths, now synchronized, came more evenly as we closed our eyes and relived the feeling of my cock imprisoned by her hairy sexually demanding pussy.

When our voices returned, she spoke.

“Next time, lover, we have to do this somewhere a little more public.” Her eyes gleamed in anticipation, and I could only dream of the surprises she might have in store for me.

Talespin
Talespin
309 Followers
12