All Comments on 'Little Diane'

by Madabouthair

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A fun read

A nice story about a playful couple. Loved the licking too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
wow great story

thanks a lot,

World's Best Female Armpits' Fetish Website, providing high quality wallpapers and videos showing underarms of celebrities, models and other candid girls.

www.justpits.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Want hair? Fuck your cat. I want my women to look young and smooth

MadabouthairMadabouthairover 10 years agoAuthor
To anonymous

who opined..."Want hair? Fuck your cat. I want my women to look young and smooth"

"Your women?" Hilarious. With that attitude I'm surprised if you ever got any closer to a real female than your blow-up doll. Young and smooth doesn't describe women - that's children and that's sick.

What you think of the woman in my story is your business but I don't appreciate your comment about bestiality at all. I don't give a shit if a knucklehead like you likes my story or not but I don't appreciate gutless wonders like you cowering behind a keyboard making slanderous statements that they wouldn't dare say to somebody face to face.

ophelia_cummingophelia_cummingalmost 9 years ago
hmm....

I am not sure, but I feel like this story is familiar. Except the name Diane is unfamiliar. Since I have never read any of your stories before until today, I am forced to ask if you got this story from somewhere else and then changed the title afterwards. Does anyone else remember if this story used to be called something else and you saw it under a different name before?

MadabouthairMadabouthairalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Dear Ophelia

Plagiarism is a serious charge and something I really take offense to. I have plenty of ideas of my own, from perverse to traditional, and don't need to steal from anybody. I'm not a particularly good writer but my stuff is my own.

I do write under a variety of names here though and the styles sometimes leak between the various nom de plumes despite my best efforts, and a few astute readers have been able to figure out another pen name, but stealing? No and I'm offended at the suggestion.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous