All Comments on 'Little Dicklet Club Ch. 02'

by jealouscuck

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
littlewilly1littlewilly1about 4 years ago
getting there

Love to read about a big cock fucking the wife and after he cums cleaning his cock before eating the creampie up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
great story,its getting beter

thank you for your great story ,5 stars

Submale41Submale41about 4 years ago
Great story

Really loves the way this story is going. Like the fact that the story is rather different from most other with this theme. Can hardly wait for the next episode.

Midnightowl19Midnightowl19about 4 years ago
Great second chapter embracing the SPH theme

Well done, you have a great handle on SPH and how to gently introduce it to a loving wife who doesn’t want to hurt her man’s feelings and yet is open minded enough to listen to what he wants and to try it on the basis that they might both benefit. Keep going...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great (SPH) Story So Far!

Great 2nd chapter!!!! 5 stars, love the way the husband has introduced his (SPH) to the wife. Looking forward to the next chapter asap. Would love to see the wife take a BBC lover and make hubby cleanup the creampie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Thoroughly enjoyable

Looking forward to the next installment. I realize that you are treading into the realm of cuckold fantasy. But the build-up has been great, and mostly realistic. The early part of your story was like reading my own biography. Naive relationship, small dick and inadequate performance, wife’s sexual awakening, husband’s acceptance of wife’s needs, embracing submission. My wife has never gotten into dominance (a major disappointment). But she did take up cuckolding in a big way, and after 40 years of marriage, our relationship has mostly been great. Your character’s fetish for humiliation is very realistic. It will be fascinating to see how the wife handles sex with other men. My wife went through phases the included openness and secrecy, cruelty toward me and feelings of guilt for it. There was never a “Club” but her insinuation of some of her lovers into our personal life was a powerfully humiliating turn-on. I think your story is doing a great job of pushing the SPH/cuckold buttons.

JasteJasteabout 4 years ago
Good

This story is crying out for part 3

liz33ndliz33ndover 3 years ago

exciting to read about doing this to himself, instead of he finding some big cock to make hi feel sissy, this is interesting, almost like a how to sissy your hubby.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This chapter was predictable since turning the husband into a wimpy humiliated cuckold is the direction most small dick stories progress. I won’t rate this story anymore since I’m sure other readers might enjoy small cock humiliated husband stories but it’s not my thing. Like most men of Korean decent I have a small (<4”) penis so my wife and I search Literotica and other websites for non humiliation stories about wives enjoying playing with and having kinky sex with their smaller cock husbands and other small cock men trysts. Unfortunately most start out like this one with a loving wife but end up with a totally humiliated cuckold of a husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Chapter 1 was a fun read and somewhat realistic. By the end of this chapter all the fun in this story is gone with the husband being so humiliated. There is nothing erotic about a married couple, who supposedly love each other, no longer having intercourse. Being a wife I can’t imagine locking my husbands genitals in a cage and seeing him so emasculated. I would have no desire to have any kind of sex with him seeing him like that.

dirtyharry6971dirtyharry6971over 1 year ago

I only gave you a four star rating because of your writing. The story is very predictable. I don’t know why it always has to go to a cock cage and total humiliation. No woman that really loved her husband would subject their man to that without thinking, what the hell am I doing with this guy is that they got a gay or there’s something so repulsive about me for him to want this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is a very familiar story to me. My wife wont let me penetrate her. She only has orgasms when I use her vibrators. I have to make her come at least once without getting hard (my wife helps by not touching me at all), and at least once while she holds my erection in my panties. After that when we make love, she will stroke me while she is being fucked, but stop if I start getting hard. This way she has trained me to squirt when my penis is tiny, which usually brings her to her best orgasms. I come about once a month, my gorgeous wife once or twice a week. Despite what some of your readers seem to think, we love each other and couldn't be happier.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous