Little Dicklet Club Ch. 03

Story Info
A gentleman from the club services Annette.
5k words
4.37
44.2k
47

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,602 Followers

Annette and Nathaniel were the ideal couple in so many ways. They both were considered 'geeky' in school. They were both virgins when they got married. In modern society, that is almost unheard of, but it was true. And rather painfully true to Nathaniel. Annette was wrapped up in her studies and was very religious growing up. Her father was a preacher and she was the dutiful studious daughter. Nathaniel, on the other hand was so timid because of his unusually small penis. When Annette agreed to marry him, he was ecstatic. Hidden in her plain clothing was the body of a voluptuous woman.

She stood 5'-6" and weighed 120 lbs. She had the perfect waist and full hips tapering into a perfectly toned ass. Unknow to Nathaniel before they got married, she was a full D cup. He never could understand how such a lovely creature could be considered 'mousy'. During the honeymoon, Nathaniel came in her pussy, but she did not have any sign of an orgasm. He was a pretty good-looking guy himself. He stood 5'-8" and weighed 150 lbs. Both he and Annette were going to the gym. That was something that their single friend, Susan, had gotten Annette into. Nathaniel did not want to slack. Plus, he had a terrible inferiority complex because of his little dicklet.

Nathaniel soon realized that it was inevitable that his shortcomings would come to light. Their neighbor-friend Susan was divorced and loved big cocks. Ultimately, Nathaniel found a support site for little dicked men. With the help of 'how-to' manuals and some light porn, Annette had blossomed sexually. When Nathaniel let go and found that embracing his little problem and getting his wife to acknowledge it, he lost his inhibitions. They had progressed in 'nasty love making talk' until he convinced Annette that she should be the dominant partner sexually and even learn to humiliate him verbally. This progressed to the point that he was completely shaved below his head and she would hand him a pair of her panties to wear while he satisfied her orally.

The webmaster continued suggestions to progress to this point and the site was in support of the husband. They were now at a point when the next step was for a 'surrogate husband' to come to their home and satisfy Annette sexually while Nathaniel watched and then ministered to her afterwards. He had already progressed past the point where he had any reluctance to eat his cum from her freshly fucked pussy. Now, he just had to set up the first appointment. He vowed to eat the cum from her pussy after the 'surrogate' had fucked her. Only time would tell if he would be reluctant to swallow another man's cum as he did his own.

While Nathaniel was waiting for the right moment to introduce the 'surrogate husband' to his wife, they continued with the salty talk and domination by Annette. Annette stressed several times that she did not want to humiliate him, but he seemed to enjoy it more and more. They eventually decided on a 'safe' word for him to use if he was not in the mood or if he changed his mind about her dominating him. At that point, he no longer had to feed the words to her. She had learned what he liked and gave it to him. She didn't quite understand why he would willing give up his marital right to intercourse. He wore the chastity cage most of the time and she had the key on a long thin necklace which was hidden in her cleavage. The humiliation was only for the bedroom.

Nathaniel wondered if Susan was privileged to their secrets. He did not ask Annette about this. If Susan was a confident, Annette would have to lie to him, so he thought he better left it unsaid. That being said, one evening Annette approached him after a nice dinner at home.

"Go get yourself cleaned up, Little Dick. I better not find a hair below your head."

He knew the drill. He willingly complied. When he was done, he came into the bedroom naked.

"Oh, my gosh, Little Boy. Don't show up with that little thing bare. Even though you have it in its cage, I still don't want to see that. Here, put on my panties that I wore all day. I am horny and I want a real cock. Susan loaned me one of her vibrators. Fuck me with this. Lick me first."

She pulled out a long, thick black realistic vibrator. It must have been ten inches long. She didn't even bother to take her bra off, just lay down and spread her legs.

"Come, Tiny, lick me clean and lube me up. I was thinking of big cock all day and I must be musky and wet. Then I want you to give my pussy a thrill with a man-sized cock. Now, eat me."

Nathaniel was thrilled as she took control of him. She did taste a little musky, but she was so clean, that he didn't mind. Her pussy was just naturally sweet smelling. Nathaniel realized when reading some stories that not all women are so clean smelling. He didn't think he could stand eating pussy that smelled bad. He did his job happily and Annette had a small orgasm. When she handed him the huge realistic vibrator, she verbally instructed him how to insert it into her wet pussy. He followed instructions and penetrated her. She had him increase the pace until she was fucking it with her whole body.

"Oh, god, yes, yes. Fuck me with your big cock, lover. Tear my pussy up. God, you are so big. Yes, yes, fuck my pussy."

She came again. More intensely this time. Then she had him turn the battery on. The intense vibration sent her over the edge. The black cock was deep inside her and now the vibration was the ultimate stimulus. She screamed and jolted. It was almost like she was convulsing. Her whole body was rigid. She had him turn off the vibration and still fucked the fake cock with her pussy. She relaxed and had him slowly remove the vibrator until it was fully out.

"Oh, yes, Little Lover. That is what a real cock feels like. Lick me clean."

Nathaniel knew the time was nearly right. She showered and came back to bed as if nothing had happened. She kissed him passionately and snuggled with him under the covers.

"Did you enjoy that, Baby? I am such a bitch when I get horny. Thank you for being my sweet husband."

"Thank you, Sweetie. But I owe it all to you. I am so happy that we have learned to please each other together. I know it was rather plain right after we got married. I am glad we worked together to heighten our experiences. I don't think I could stand it knowing what we know now that we would have continued that type of sex without exploring. I have been following a website made especially for couples like us. I also read that some marriages fail even when the man is a super macho hung guy. There is no set formula. The site helped me embrace what is called 'SPH'.

"SPH?"

"Yes. It stands for Small Penis Humiliation".

"Really? And that is why you wanted me to be dominant?"

"Exactly. Once the topic is out in the open, there is no reason to feel inferior. Submitting to you sexually brings me untold joy. I know, it seems backward. But it worked. My spine tingles when you call me names. You seem to be releasing additional vigor when you tell me how inadequate my dicklet is."

"I still can't fathom why you enjoy that, but I know it really turns you on. And the cock cage seems to go against marital bliss. It is so exciting to me to know that you are there for just my pleasure. And yet, you get your pleasure at the same time."

"Funny? Huh?" he laughed. "Now that we are both pleased with our transformation, I would like to take the final step that the website can offer us. At least this is the most drastic. There are still areas that can help us both with ideas and bedroom scenarios. The ultimate step is to sign into the website and we both sign a clause that holds the site harmless. That is just in case some things don't work out."

"Why would we sign that?"

"Well, the ultimate step is to submit our pictures to the Little Dicklet Club. That is what it's called. We will be privileged to the roster of men who are, well, uh, well-endowed."

"Oh, My God, Nathaniel. You are talking about me having sex with another man?"

"Actually, yes, but it is more like both of us are submitting to the pleasure of you experiencing a real large cock."

"I don't know about this. And I guess the 'Hold Harmless Clause' is there in case we break up. Is that it?"

"I suppose so, Honey. But we are not the typical swingers who do this for just kinks. We have come so far sexually together. I am so happy I can please you orally and with the toys. I know you talk to Susan a lot. You shared that she just loves big cock. You, at some time have wondered what the real thing feels like. And I would be there. The men are well vetted and a meeting is held before we submit. If we want to back out, we are free to do so at that time."

Annette knew in her heart that she had indeed wondered why Susan was such a size queen. She also imagined that she was the one being fucked by the big studs in some of the adult videos they had watched. She even had a fantasy that when Nathaniel ate her pussy after they had intercourse, that he was eating the cum of one of the studs. But how could she admit that? Now he was actually willing to let her have sex with another man.

"I can't believe this is happening, Nathaniel."

'Well', he thought, 'she didn't say no'. He pressed on and got her to let him take a picture of her in a baby doll nightgown. He submitted it into the sites 'Couples Looking For' section. He was then allowed access to pictures and vague biographies of the men who were willing to make a couple's dreams come true.

The pictures were graphic and Nathaniel got Annette to pick out three candidates for them to investigate. They were all within a hundred miles of them. Logistics were not much of a problem. The names were all aliases anyway, so they were just picking from overall appearance. Nathaniel watched carefully as she viewed the men available. She was conservative in her approach and he had to recommend the better endowed men. She seemed to go along with it very easily and he thought that she was definitely ready for this step.

They sent in the request for the three men. It appeared that even the smallest cock made two of Nathaniel. Plus, they were over twice the girth of his little dicklet. She had taken the dildos and vibrators without a problem. The replies through the website indicated that all three of the men were available. He encouraged her to pick one of the three and set up their mutual availability. The guy she picked looked to be about thirty and very muscular. He had long dark hair and a thick cock. When his response came back, the site indicated that he was about fifty miles from them. Nathaniel thought that was a good distance. They mutually agreed to a nice hotel in between them. When the confirmation came, it indicated that the gentleman was available for the coming Saturday night. They were to meet in the bar with Nathaniel already having secured the room.

Annette was gushing as they finalized the plans.

"What should I wear, Honey?" she asked.

"We might as well go whole hog, how about we shop for some casual sexy and also some very sexy lingerie and heels."

The next day she went to several lingerie stores and got plenty of sexy panties, stockings and garter belts. She went to an adult oriented clothes shop and picked out a pair of red spiked heels. She got an open crotch panty set and a lacy half bra. She would have liked to consult Susan on her clothing, but she and Nathaniel both felt that this should remain their secret.

Saturday morning Nathaniel woke with a raging hardon. It didn't make much a tent in his panties. Annette spent the morning getting a manicure and pedicure. After that, she went to her hair salon and got a trim and a style. They passed the early afternoon and it seemed to slowly creep by. Around four o'clock, Annette took a hot bath and put on her makeup. It was a little more dramatic than she usually wore but it was a special occasion. They ate a light snack, knowing that once they got to the bar and met her date, the only thing left was in the hotel room where she would have her first big cock in person. He was so nervous; he could barely concentrate on the road. When they got to the hotel, they gave the car to the valet and entered. Nathaniel checked in and took her luggage up to the room while Annette made her way to the bar to meet "Jeffery' before Nathaniel came back down.

She spotted him immediately. As she crossed the room, he recognized her. She was radiant, if just a little nervous. He hugged her and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Where is your husband?" Jeffery asked.

She told him that Nathaniel was delivering her luggage to the room. He ordered her a drink and one for Nathaniel also. They made small talk until Nathaniel came in. He and Jeffery shook hands and made some more small talk.

"Your message said that this is the first time for both of you, is that right?"

"Yes." Nathaniel answered.

"Tell me a little about how you found the website and what both of you expect."

"Finding the website was kind of an accident and then I was curious as to whether it was on the up and up."

"Oh, yes. It is at that. I have been so pleased with the way couples and men are vetted. And I can see that Annette's picture, while lovely, does not even do her justice. She is so beautiful. I have had several dates with couples from the website. I can't say that any of the wives quite compare to you, Annette. I hope you feel comfortable with me as we are getting to know each other. Any questions?"

"Uh," Annette said, "Are you married?"

"Divorced for several years. I guess I was not ready to settle down. Through the club we maintain our current health records. I am clean and I drink very little. I work out and play sports in my recreation time. Tennis and golf mostly, but some pick-up basketball."

As they talked, it seemed like Jeff was a regular guy and both Nathaniel and Annette seemed more comfortable. Without appearing too forward, Jeff asked, "So are you both ready to go to the hotel room?"

They looked at each other and answered, "Yes."

"Good." Jeff replied. "Now I suggest that Annette go up first. She indicated that she had some luggage, so I assume that she will be changing into some pretty lingerie. Correct?"

"She smiled and answered, "Why yes, of course."

"Good." Jeff answered. "Nathaniel when we get to the room, you are welcome to any foreplay that you guys usually do. Oral sex is okay, also. As a matter of fact, I kind of enjoy the cuckold to have his wife orally before I fuck her. Any additional foreplay, Annette, will be up to you. I will take my cue from you. I prefer for you to get comfortable with me as you will already be ready. You might want to remove my clothing yourself and Nathaniel may help. I take this as a sign that both parties are ready for sex. With a woman as lovely as you, Annette, I might get carried away, so just let me know if I need to slow down. After our first session, Nathaniel, you are welcome to spend some time with your wife while I recover. Most couples find it enjoyable for the husband to perform oral on the wife after I cum in her. Is that something you are prepared for?"

Nathaniel was a little uncomfortable being told he could eat another man's cum from his wife, but still squeaked out, "Yes".

"Great. I hope that Annette feels comfortable enough with me that we can enjoy another session. I love the intensity of the first time. Especially with first time couples. I also love the measured rhythm of the wife as she can relax and enjoy my cock the second time. Also, Annette, feel free to suck my cock before I enter you for the first time. I know Nathaniel is so much smaller than me, but I will go as slow as you wish. Okay, well go up, Annette, and Nathaniel and I will be up shortly. My cock is half hard already thinking of fucking such a beauty."

They gave her about ten minutes. Nathaniel paid the bar tab and they entered the elevator. At first, there was a pronounced silence. To break the ice, Jeff engaged Nathaniel.

"I think this is a really good choice for you guys. You are a very attractive couple and seem to love each other very much. I will satisfy your wife if everything you said in your little bio is accurate. It is a shame that you are under endowed, but that is what the site is for. There are no gimmicks. If a gentleman were to get out of line or try to contact the wife, all you must do is post it on the after-session questionnaire. That guy will be dropped from the roster. Are you okay with helping me undress?"

"Well, what exactly does that mean?"

"Not much really. You just help her like unbuckle my belt. Maybe fold my trousers. Pull down my underwear to reveal my cock. That signifies you are involved and want to aid your wife in any way. I am impressed that you are willing to clean her up after our first session. Some cuckolds after a time really want to get more involved. I personally do not do things with the cuckold, but I have heard that some of the gentlemen allow a few liberties."

"Oh, like what?" Nathaniel quizzed.

"Not sure completely, but some men like to hold the cock and guide it into their wives. Others like to lay under the wife while the gentleman takes her doggy. That way when he cums and pulls out, the load will drip into the cuckold's mouth. Stuff like that. A few guys say that some cuckolds actually lick the wife's pussy while they are fucking her and lick the balls or underside of the cock while they are fucking."

"I can't imagine that I could do that."

"And that is perfectly okay. The whole experience is primarily for the wife's enjoyment. However, it wouldn't be happening if the cuckold did not get satisfaction also. How that is achieved is up to the cuckold and the gentleman. If you wish a little more kink as time goes by, then you just post it on the invitation session and the gentleman will post back what he is comfortable with or suggest another gentleman for both of you. The goal is to make it pleasurable for both parties. Well, all three parties. Tonight, that includes me. Also, there are no overtones about performing oral on her. You are already servicing her when you cum in her. So, tasting my cum should be pleasing to you and she will really be ready for the second session when she realizes that you are involved in her, uh, deflowering. So to speak. This will be just that. No matter what toys you have used, I guarantee that she will cum more intensely than ever before. You just try to re-enforce the act as something you are doing for her."

When they knocked on the door, Annette answered. She was wearing her new lingerie set with white garter belt and white sheer stockings. Over the garters, she wore a red crotchless panty. Her red heels made her much taller than Nathaniel and he already felt submissive just standing beside her. She wore the half bra and her nipples were like pencil erasers sticking out form her flushed areolas. Jeff looked her over and then kissed her on the lips. He slowly moved his tongue into her mouth.

He looked back at Nathaniel. He got the message. He stepped forward and kissed his wife after Jeff pulled back. Nathaniel joined hands with her and together they unbuckled his belt. When they lowered his trousers, Nathaniel neatly folded them while Annette helped him out of his shirt. Jeff took off his own shoes and socks, leaving only his bikini underwear. The crotch was about to burst open with his huge cock; hard and ready to service Nathaniel's pretty wife. Nathaniel moved behind Jeff and grasped the sides of the blue bikini brief. Slowly he moved it down Jeff's thighs until the big thick cock popped out. It was so pretty. He was hairless including his pubic hair. His testicles were large and shaved. The cock was over nine inches and thick. It bobbed up and down with each heartbeat.

He took Annette's hand and she immediately knew that it was for her to kneel and pay homage to the big beast. She tentatively glanced at Nathaniel, who nodded. She took the head into her sweet red lips and swirled her tongue. It was too big to do much else with, but she took more into her mouth. Jeff looked toward Nathaniel signifying that he should suck his wife's pussy then or lose his place in line. Nathaniel removed her crotchless panties and helped her lay on the bed. Her pussy was already dripping. She needed no lubrication. Nathaniel marveled at how much lubrication she was emitting. It seemed to taste even better than when her ate her in their marital bed. The excitement of anticipating that big cock undoubtedly released additional female secretions.

jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,602 Followers
12