Little Man Pretty Girl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scribler
Scribler
1,246 Followers

When I walked into Jake's office I could see he liked the suit as well but of cause he didn't say so, but his eyes never left me. We talked about the dinner and I thanked him for inviting us. Jake told me that Jackie loved having us and wanted to invite us over again in a few weeks.

All in all I spent about twenty minutes in Jake's office and was slightly relived when it was time to go. Not because I wanted to get away from Jake but I knew I would be one step closer to having breasts like a real girl.

Janie and I headed straight out to my mothers' house after Jake's. But it seemed to take forever due to all the traffic. The normal two-hour drive lasted over four hours because of two car wrecks. By the time we made it to my mothers' house it was seven thirty.

Both Betty and my mother met us on the porch as we walked up with our suitcases. There were hugs and kisses all around and Janie received hugs and kisses from my mother and Betty. We sat right down to dinner seeing Janie and I was late. After dinner we were shown to our bedrooms. On the first night Janie and I would sleep in the same room. The next day Janie and I would sleep in separate rooms until we recovered.

Janie and I showered then slipped into nightgowns and robes before going downstairs to spend time with my mother and Betty. At first it was very odd being in my old house while dressed in a nightgown but my mother didn't seem to notice and within a few minutes she made me feel really comfortable. Around midnight Janie and I went up to bed.

Thursday morning my mother woke us up before six so we could get ready. I cleansed myself and took a quick shower before Janie was even out of bed. Amy had told me that I shouldn't wear the breast form into the office, as they weren't needed. So I dressed in a simple white blouse and a plaid skirt.

I didn't put on a bra seeing I didn't have anything to fill it but I did bring one along. Also I was to wear a loose fitting skirt that could be easily worn over my hips. Janie was to wear a loose fitting skirt to so she chose a sundress. By seven in the morning we were ready to go.

When we arrived at the surgical clinic we were taken right in seeing we were the first surgeries that day. Our vitals were taken before I was shown to a room were I was to get undressed and put on a hospital gown. I didn't have long to wait before two nurses' came in with a gurney. I was told to lie on the gurney, they covered me with a sheet before taking me into the surgical suit

The suit was brightly lit and the walls were covered with four inch square ceramic tiles. There were seven or eight people in the room all wearing surgical gowns. One was a man that sat at my head, as soon as I was transferred to the operating table I had the gown remove he started putting an IV in my arm and a pressure cuff on the other.

A few seconds later Amy came in and with a pat of my tummy said, "Are you nervous?" I told her I was. "Well don't be I've done this a hundred times. Now you going to feel something-cool going in your arm, that's the anesthesia. In a few seconds you'll go to sleep and the next thing you know you'll be in the recovery room." She then nodded to the man sitting at my head and the next second I felt the cool liquid enter my arm. Less than a minute later I open my eyes and I was in the recovery room.

What woke me up was the pain I felt. My chest felt like a truck had hit me and my hips felt just as bad. Before I even open my eyes I lifted my hand to my chest and realized that I now had breasts. But the simple act of placing my hand on my chest hurt terribly.

My mother was at my side and she took my hand from my chest and said, "Sweetie Amy just put something in your IV to relieve the pain give it a couple of minutes to work."

My mouth was as dry as a desert but I manage to get out, "Where is Janie how is she doing?"

"Janie is in the bed next to you she should be coming out of it any time now," My mother told me as she held a glass of water with a straw to my lips. I tried to drink deeply but she pulled it way saying, "Not too much all at once it'll make you sick."

I took another sip from the straw before looking over to my left. Janie was lying in the next bed. A white sheet covered her and her skin looked about the same color. "Is she all right, she looks pale," I asked my mother.

My mother smiled and said, "So do you sweetie but everything is fine."

My mother slowly feed me water till I had drunk half the glass. By this time the pain medication must have started to work seeing I didn't feel too much pain as long as I didn't move too much. I heard Janie moan next to me when Amy came into the room.

Amy came over to stand next to my bed while my mother and Betty went over to Janie's. Amy took my pulse before asking, "Well how do you feel little one?"

"I hurt when I first woke up by now I don't feel it so much," I told her as I kept my eye on Janie's bed.

Amy checked my eyes before she said, "I imagine you did. The skin on your chest had to be stretched out enough to make room for your implants. On top of that I had to bandage you in such a way so you had two breasts instead of one big one. Your skin will stretch enough to accommodate what we did in a few days. The same goes fore your hips but not as severe. Let me take a look at Janie and I come back to help you up. I want you walking as soon as possible."

Amy went over to Janie and talked with her for a few minutes. I couldn't hear when she was saying as they whispered. When Amy was done with Janie she came back over to me and lowered the handrail on the bed.

Amy then raised the head of the bed so I was sitting up. It was at this point that I first felt the weight on my chest. It felt almost like when I glued on the breast forms, but not as heavy. It was also at that point when I realized I would be feeling that weight the rest of my life.

Amy had me turn in the bed till my legs were dangling off the end of the bed. She lowered the bed enough so my feet could touch the floor. With a lot of assistants from Betty and Amy they had me stand up.

There was quite a bit of pain and I could feel the tears come to my eyes. But I quickly blinked them away as the pain subsided. It didn't go completely away but it was tolerable. I don't know if it was the pain medication or not but I felt off balance. Then again it could have been the breast implants.

Amy walked me around the room for a few minutes before she would let me sit back down on the bed. She then turned to Janie and did the same thing to her. After she had Janie sitting on the bed again she turned to my mother and Betty and said. "Okay ladies I need you two to get them up and walking every few minutes till both of then can walk on their own. When they can walk comfortably they can leave. I'll be back to check on their progress." As soon as Amy left my mother and Betty turned their attention to me.

It took about two hours before Amy said we were ready to leave. When we were given permission to get dressed Both Janie and I jumped at the chance. Well not really jumped but we were excited by the prospect of getting out of the clinic.

Once the nurse took out the IV's Betty help Janie get dressed and my mother came over to help me. It had been a long time since my mother had seen me naked and I wasn't too keen on her seeing me now. To her credit she must have realized this because before I took off the hospital gown I was wearing she brought over my panties and held them out for me to step into. She pulled them up just far enough so I could get then on the rest of the way as she turned her back to get my blouse. Once my panties were hiding my little penis I was more or less comfortable with my mother seeing me naked.

When I took off the hospital gown I looked into the mirror. What I saw discouraged me. My breasts were wrapped with an ace bandage. The bandage crisscrossed between my breasts then went over my shoulders before coming back to the center. What I did see looked unnatural, they looked strangled and the skin was so tight it looked like polished ivory.

Janie came over to me and said. "They won't look that way forever in a few days you can take of the bandage and they'll look a lot better in a week or two they'll look perfect." I had to believe Janie as she had gone through the same procedure herself.

After one more check of our vitals and a few papers we had to sign Amy handed Janie and I some pain pills and told us to call if we had any complications. We were also given a sheet of things we could do and things we couldn't do. Then we were allowed to leave.

Once we got back to my mother's house I was thankful that we didn't drive home. Not because of the drive, but I was sure that would have been painful. No, what I would have dreaded was the stairs up to Janie's and my apartment. The ten stairs going from my mothers ground floor to the send floor where the bedrooms where were bad enough. The two flights to Janie's apartment would have been murder on us.

I had half hoped that my mother would have babied us but that was not to be. She got her orders from Amy and they were very strict. If we needed anything we were to get it ourselves. If we wanted something to eat or drink we had to go downstairs and get it.

On Friday I had to go to doctor Joy's office for another blood test and a shot. When she saw me she let me know she knew I had taken too many pills because my hormone levels were to high for the dose she told me to take. She told me if I wasn't going to follows her orders I could go find another doctor. In the end I promised to stick to the regiment she prescribed.

By Saturday Janie was feeling her old self again and she was in high sprites. I was feeling better as most of the pain was gone but the way my breasts were bound still made me uncomfortable. Later Saturday night Amy came over and removed the bandages from my chest and my hips. She told me my hips were fine and I didn't need the bandages any more. She also told me my breasts were in good shape and I could start wearing bras again. In fact she wanted me to wear one most of the time for the next few months.


Janie and I went home on Sunday, as she had to do some work on Monday. We also had to get away from my mothers. While getting dressed to go home I found one thing I liked about my hips. Though I only got them to look more feminine I found they really made my skirts and dresses fit better. Before I had the hip implants I would had to pull my skirts tight around my waist so the didn't fall off. Now I could leave them a little loose and not worry.

Janie and I settled into a nice life together. Though we both like men and what they can do for us we like out independence more. Bill and Joel have asked us to move in with them on several occasions but we turned them down.

Janie and I go on the prowl a few times a month. If we see a couple of guys that turn us on we take them home and have sex with them. Other times we go out with Bill and Joel or some of our other boy friends. But for the most part we are content to just be home with each other.

As far as I am concerned I'm happier then I have ever thought possible. I love my new life and am indebted to Janie for showing me what was possible. I still do my work for Jake but it is not the center of my life anymore. I now feel this was the way my life should have been and the fact I was born a boy was a mistake. I should have been born a girl.

Scribler
Scribler
1,246 Followers