Little Miss Trouble Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was standing right outside of the garage in the dim light of the lamppost. She had her arms wrapped around herself for warmth. He walked up behind her and put a hand on her shoulder. He felt her body stiffen slightly under his touch. "Tina," he said gently, "I just want to apologize..."

She pulled away from him and moved several steps away. "Stop it!" she screamed. "I said I don't want to talk about it! Stop treating me like a child!" Impatiently he hauled her against him. "I'm not thinking of you as a child right now, Tina. I promise you that." She tried to think of some response to that, but could only blush and stammer.

"Come back inside," he said firmly. Her eyes filled with defiance, but she walked back into the house. She strode coolly into the kitchen and waited for him to join her. When he came in, she poured them both coffee. She took her mug into the living room and sat on one of the couches. After a moment Rob entered the room and sat at the other end of the couch. Tina took a deep breath before she spoke. "I'm sorry I yelled at you, Uncle Rob. It's just that this whole night has been confusing."

She looked him straight in the eyes. "Then when you spilled the coffee and we... well, you know..." She ran her tongue over her lips and he felt the longing course through his blood. "I guess I didn't expect to feel the way I felt." She lowered her eyes and looked up at him warily. "I yelled at you because I didn't know what else to do. I'm sorry, Uncle Rob." She gently placed her hand on his knee.

His heart was beating erratically. He hoped she wasn't going to give him a heart attack. After all, he was only fifty-four, and he expected to have several more good years ahead of him. His breathing was rough and he recognized the whip of desire coursing through his veins.

He forced himself to calm down and take a deep breath. "I have a question for you, Tina." She looked over at him cautiously. "What I want to know," he said as he leaned in closer to her, "is what you meant when you said you didn't expect to feel what you felt." Tina eyed him warily. "Did you like it when I kissed you?"

She felt her mouth go dry. She turned away from his intense stare and shook her head in denial. Rob moved closer to her until their bodies brushed against each other. Tina felt her heart begin to pound and the heat begin to spread inside her. She tried to shift away from him, but he simply shifted closer, until his mouth was only inches from her ear. "Do you want me to kiss you again?" Her breath caught in her throat and she pushed herself up off the couch. Rob stood with her.

She tried to turn away, but he firmly grasped her shoulders. She was trembling under his hands and her eyes were full of apprehension. She looked up at him and shook her head. "Don't..." she whispered. "We shouldn't do this." But she could feel her own needs mounting as he looked down at her hungrily.

His mouth lowered and he began nibbling at her ear. Her skin tasted rich and sweet, like warm, smooth caramel. He traced his tongue along her jaw and her head fell back instinctively, inviting him to trail his lips down her long, smooth throat. He kissed and sucked at her neck, trying to taste as much of her as he could. She moaned softly, driving his already insistent desires closer to the breaking point.

She closed her eyes as all coherent thoughts fled her mind. No one had ever seduced her before. It was a strange new sensation. She felt his teeth nip gently at her neck and she let out a soft gasp. She raised her arms and circled them around his neck. His arms went around her waist and pulled her body close to his.

She could feel the warmth emanating from his body. He smelled strong and natural--like a man. No cologne could compete with the heady scent of desire. His mouth worked its way up until his lips covered hers. She heard a groan, but she wasn't sure if it was his or her own. His mouth possessed hers with heat and passion, and she couldn't help but to respond by nipping at his lips with her teeth.

Rob's needs hit the boiling point when she nibbled at his lips. Her scent was flooding his senses-like exotic wildflowers after the rain. His tongue pushed into her mouth and she sucked gently at it in response. He groaned and pushed them both down on the couch.

She lay on the long, soft sofa with his body covering hers. Her head fell back and he attacked her neck with his teeth once again. Her hands moved through his hair, pulling his head towards her, demanding he take more. His mouth traveled down to her chest and he began to kiss the smooth skin that the low-cut sweater left exposed.

She whimpered at his touch and yearned to have his skillful mouth at her breasts. He continued to kiss and suck at her neck and upper chest. One of his hands slid up under her skirt to stroke a smooth thigh and she rocked her hips up against his body.

Rob groaned at the movement. He was already rock-hard and he was trying desperately to slow himself down. He tried to make himself think, but she was incredibly responsive and his desires were blocking his ability to reason. He wanted her badly--he longed to capture her full breasts in his mouth and to feel her lush, naked body wrapped around him in passion.

His hand snaked up under her sweater and he practically growled when he discovered she was naked beneath it. His hand clamped possessively over her breast and she gasped in delight. He rolled her hardening nipple between his thumb and his forefinger and she cried out to him, "Yes! Please, yes!"

The sound of her voice jolted him back to reality. He looked up at the dazed expression on her face and was completely shocked with himself. Immediately he rolled off of her and onto the floor. His body objected and he heard her groan in disappointment. He quickly got to his feet and looked down at her, stretched across the couch, practically quivering with excitement. Good god, what was he doing? Her eyes fluttered open and she saw him standing above her, looking shocked and disturbed. She tried to clear her thoughts but all she could remember was the feeling of his hand on her breast. She wanted more. She whimpered softly and looked up at him expectantly.

He turned and left the room. Tina groaned again. Her body was taut, like a string waiting to be plucked. She could feel the heat and wetness between her thighs. She felt miserably abandoned. She forced herself to sit up. As she sat, her thoughts began to clear and she realized what had been happening.

A few moments passed before Rob walked back into the room. She looked up at him--hurt and confusion clear in her eyes. He looked away shamefully. She looked so vulnerable, he thought. What kind of monster was he? He walked over to the couch and set a glass of water on the table in front of her. Then he moved over to stand by the fireplace.

He watched her pick up the glass and sip at the water. He cursed himself for being so careless with her. He wanted to say something comforting, but he didn't know how to begin. He cleared his throat and she glanced up at him. He looked away and then berated himself for his cowardice.

"I'll take you back to your car now," he said without emotion. She nodded in acceptance. She stood and smoothed down her skirt and sweater. Avoiding his eyes, she walked to the back door and let herself out. They both climbed into the car and he started the engine. He noticed the way that she pressed herself against the car door, as if creating as much space between them as possible.

When they reached the bar he got out of the car with her and walked her to her car. "I'm sorry, Tina," he said as she climbed in. She shook her head. "Forget it," she mumbled. She started the engine and he watched as she pulled out of the parking lot.

*****

The above is a piece of fiction based primarily on the author's fantasies and imagination. The author does not approve of the use of force or coercion in real life.

12