All Comments on 'Little Red Ch. 01'

by InsatiableEbony

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Very Interesting!

I think Markus knows the signs of a battered woman… When she gets home I hope that crazy bastard has choked on some damn milk! … LOL

Seriously she need to get her mind right! If he gota put you down in all aspects of your relationship, he ain't the one and don't no love feels or looks like that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Please

do not hold back this story, it's captivating and i understand Patricias pain

BigDog167BigDog167almost 11 years ago
Like it already.

Very good start with a lot of possibilities. Looking forward to more.

trashmantxtrashmantxalmost 11 years ago
Hmmm

Short start but good, keep it up and don't stop now =)

....wait is this were woof story? oh well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
This is a very good start...

but you need an editor or even just a second reader. There were some spelling and grammatical errors. For instance, stair should've been stare; clu should've been Clue.

The story itself is pretty good. I definitely want to find out more about her mysterious new boss. I liked Manny; he's pretty funny.

mssoft2hldmssoft2hldalmost 11 years ago
Great start but....

I'm liking this story so far and would love to read more. BUT... don't leave us hanging like a lot of writers on here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
*****

Very interesting and compelling start. I'm thinking a good editor could polish this into something truly exceptional. The raw talent is obvious.

Five.

ariesgirlariesgirlalmost 11 years ago

Can't wait to find out how long it will take her to leave Drew once she starts working at the new job.

redlion75redlion75almost 11 years ago

waiting for the background for these 2 to come forward.

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 11 years ago
Nice Start

Now to get on with the More Interesting things. Like Drew getting his Ass Whooped. and being from Minnesota . I know A- holes grow everywhere but it would do him well to be Fished out of a Lake. Like the Land of 10,000 .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Oooooo chillllld, dis is good stuff

Hope the next chapter is as good.

DecadentdessertDecadentdessertalmost 11 years ago

This holds tremendous promise looking forward to following along.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Has potential, but man, you NEED an editor!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Please get a better editor

The constant mistakes are making it hard to read

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Editor

I really like this story, but the constant grammatical errors make it extremely hard to enjoy.

I could edit your work, if you wanted (I'm an editor on Literotica)

spearishspearishover 10 years ago
Good content

atrocious mistakes that make it hard to read :-(

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
horrid

Its full of spelling and grammar mistakes. I stopped reading .

SpicySynAmonSpicySynAmonover 10 years ago
Good Beginning...

I like the introduction even though there are grammatical errors you have a beautiful way of drawing the reader in. Your descriptive writing paints a picture. I'm really looking forward to reading more of this story. I would suggest finding an editor to help with some of your writing. No disrespect, you have a great eye for detail and I appreciate that coming from one writer to another.

Syn'

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I don't why these folks complaining about error this or error that

Maybe I'm not good at English grammatical stuff but I can read it was a lovely chapter. I saw beyond what so called "errors" they were talking about and seen nothing but a excellent story I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter. Thank you for an intriguing story!!

MickaHollowayMickaHollowayalmost 7 years ago

Oh OK. It's coming along nicely. Highly interested to see where it's going.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userInsatiableEbony@InsatiableEbony
My story Little Red was about a girl from the south, being that I'm from the south as well. During that time I decided to right my story in the way she/I would talk or think, causing the writing and grammar to not be proper they way people wanted it to be. I was young. Seeing ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories