Little Rose Riding Hood

Story Info
Rose dresses up, but is she playing with fire?
1.3k words
3.92
22.3k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was late and the Doctor was sitting up in bed reading, the cover pulled up to his waist. Or at least he was trying to read but he just couldn't concentrate, reading the same three lines over and over again.

Rose was up to something, he was sure of it, but what 'it' was he didn't know. She had come into the console room earlier when he was tinkering with the TARDIS and had asked him where she could find red cotton and a needle. She wouldn't tell him what it was for except that he would find out later on that night. They had become lovers a few weeks previously, which he was thoroughly enjoying; their lovemaking was soft and gentle, full of passion and tenderness.

In her room, Rose slipped on the red silk hooded cloak that she had spent most of the afternoon making, and tied it loosely. She admired her handiwork in the mirror, running her hands over the soft material; she shivered with anticipation as she pulled the hood over her head. Then picking up a small picnic basket on one arm, she headed off toward the Doctor's room, a smile playing on her lips.

The Doctor was just beginning to wonder if she was ever going to turn up, when he heard a soft 'knock' on his door, before she quietly entered.

"Blimey Rose, what the heck ...?" he started to say, his eyes nearly popped out when he saw what she was wearing.

Rose put her finger to her lips, "Shh,"

The Doctor couldn't keep his eyes off her as she walked over to the bed. He so wanted to run his hands over her lovely bare legs and ravish her then and there. He could feel his hearts beating faster at the thought of her hot naked body against his.

Rose put the basket on the floor and sat down on the bed next to him, taking down the hood, her hair flowing loosely over her shoulders.

Trying to keep a straight face- and hoping that he would catch on to what she was playing- Rose spoke.

"Oh Doctor, what big ears you have."

"Hey leave me ears alone you!" he grumbled.

But then he caught the amused look on Rose's face and he suddenly realised what she was acting out.

"Oh yeah, I see... let me start again," he said grinning and adding, "All the better to hear you with my dear."

Rose carried on, "Oh Doctor, what big eyes you have."

This time he replied, "All the better to see you with my dear."

Rose inched closer to him, "Oh Doctor, what a big mouth you have."

Their mouths were now just centimetres apart as he replied, "All the better to kiss you with my dear."

The next moment they were kissing passionately, Rose's hands moving to caress his bare chest. She ran her fingers through the smattering of hair that covered it; she could feel his two hearts pounding.

After a moment Rose reluctantly pulled away a little, breathing heavily. She held him in place with one hand, whilst she pushed back the covers on the bed. Her other hand moved down his bare chest, getting lower and lower, until she reached her goal.

"Oh Doctor, what a big..."

Rose never got to finish as in the blink of an eye she suddenly found herself laying on her back with the Doctor between her legs, looming above her, pinning both her wrists above her head with one hand, whilst the other was busy undoing the lace tie of her cloak.

"Tell me Rose," he asked his voice hoarse with desire. "What did the 'Big Bad Wolf' do to Little Red Riding Hood when he caught her?"

Rose struggled beneath him, "He ate her up."

The Doctor almost growled as he lowered his head and whispered in her ear, "Are you sure that you want to meet 'this' 'Big Bad Wolf'?"

His free hand travelled over her soft skin, causing her to moan softly.

"I might just be more than you can handle." he warned her.

Rose found herself staring into his piercing blue eyes. She grinned cheekily up at him.

"Yeah I'm sure, I can handle you Doctor. No problem," she told him confidently.

The next moment his mouth came crashing down onto hers. Normally his kisses were soft and gentle, but not this time; this time they were demanding and almost out of control, taking her very much by surprise. Still holding her arms above her head, the Doctor's free hand moved lower and cupped her breast, his thumb flicking across her nipple, which hardened at his touch. Rose moaned as he then took her nipple into his mouth, sucking it hard. She found herself unable to stop from arching into his mouth. The Doctor chuckled at this and moved to give the other breast the same torturous treatment.

By now Rose was aching for him to touch her and to be able to touch him. She wanted him so badly as she squirmed beneath him.

"Doctor, please," she begged, "Need you."

She could not believe how turned on she was by the Doctor's new found dominance.

His hand left her breasts and slipped between her legs, finding that Rose was indeed ready for him. He entered her fully in one quick thrust, causing them to both moan, then he held still for a moment, hovering above her, enjoying her heat and tightness around him. Staring down at Rose as he hovered above her, his eyes had darkened and were full of lust, as he began to thrust deep and hard. He savagely claimed her mouth once more as he continued to thrust into her faster and faster showing her no mercy. He felt her relax and give herself over to him. She felt so good as her body moved with his. His mouth moved down to suck and nip at her neck; he bit down marking her with his teeth.

"Mine." he told her.

She belonged to him, no one else but him.

Rose whimpered and surrendered herself to him as she responded to his movements, her legs wrapping around his waist, feeling herself quickly approaching the edge. As she toppled over, she gasped his name as wave upon wave of pleasure surged through her.

He growled, feeling her tighten and quiver around him as she came. His thrusts now became erratic as he too sought completion. Suddenly he stiffened and slammed into her one final time calling out her name as he came deep inside her.

Releasing her hands, he slummed down next to her pulling her into his arms, holding tight against him, his breathing ragged. They lay quietly for a few moments before he suddenly sat up looking worried.

"I didn't hurt you did I?" he asked, his voice was full of concern.

Rose moved to snuggle up against his chest turning to look up at him and smile.

"Nah, I'm okay."

She kissed him softly, letting her arms wind around him, holding him tight, "In fact that was bloody incredible."

He savoured the soft kisses, and smiled his big cheeky smile, "Yeah, it was 'fantastic."

"I fancy a cuppa now, and it's your turn to make it," Rose told him grinning as she pushed him out of bed.

"But I want to play some more," he told her sulkily.

"Well if you behave yourself, and make me that cuppa, then I might think about it." Rose promised with a grin. "Maybe if you are really good then I might just be persuaded to make another costume. Got any ideas?"

He looked thoughtful for a moment and then smiled, "Well I quite like the leather uniform that waitress was wearing when we visited Kromankia 2."

"Mmm, I do seem to remember that you couldn't take your eyes off her," agreed Rose.

She began to make a list of things that she would need.

"All I need is three strips of leather...hey Doctor, can I borrow you jacket?" she joked as she spotted his jacket hang up on the door.

The only answer she got was the sight of him hurrying off to make the tea with his jacket under his arm.