All Comments on 'Little Things Kill Ch. 03'

by Lumberjacked

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
hope

if the title says what's to expect, please make it quick and let him find the balls to kick her out. She is likely to start whoring for her "friend" who probably has a stable of escorts working for her. I may have been beaten up after all, but I would have kicked in the door and tried to bust his "stud" head. Yet that wouldn't have been necessary, cause I would not have let it come that far. It was clear from the beginning after their first conversation that his wife was being manipulated and where this would lead to. If she likes this so much, there's no future for a regular guy with brains.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Ummm....

there's erotic and there's also just plain crap. too bad, you could have done a very erotic story. but then, its not about sexuality you're writing about but of power.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Apparently This Is Another UK Cuck "Writer"

All the signs are there: no skill at telling a story, no knowledge of grammar or punctuation, and no imagination.

smy3thsmy3thabout 16 years ago
The comments here are so ironic

For a guy who enjoys humiliation, the commentors seem to be trying to give you what you want. It wasn't that bad, really. Sorry if that's not humiliating enough.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 16 years ago
It's rare that I rate a story zero . . .

I think the author, or perhaps "authoress" should take comfort that I am bestowing something rare, a zero, for a rating of this story. It's not often that I do this, so the author should be honored I'm willing to take the time to do this. I suspect the author is female because the bio had nothing in it, which I most commonly see with females. Regardless of gender, the author obviously likes seeing males humiliated. Bill does not make a living but has a big cock and a lot of staying power, so he is the "loving husband" to Terry. Tom has a small cock and is clearly submissive and has a poor self-image, so no doubt he feels he deserves to have Bill's come shoot all over him. This is not, in my opinion, a "loving wives" story so much as a "non-consent reluctance" story or maybe just a BDSM story without the handcuffs, for clearly Terry has Tom "bound up" in her control. If this were at least well-written, or had some real eroticism, it might have some redeeming value, but I'm afraid I don't see either quality in this story. Fantasies vary, and clearly the author has the right to depict a story however she/he wishes; likewise, the reader can provide whatever comments he/she feels are appropriate when the author leaves the comment section open to the public, seeking feedback. I do think the author would do better to provide a warning at the start of a chapter (other authors do this) indicating this is a cuckold, wimp, humiliation story, or some such description, suggesting that a reader look elsewhere if he/she does not like this kind of story. Since the author did not do this, it took me a while before I realized what was going on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Yikes

Where the fuck do people come from. This was not erotic, not even porn, just fucking sad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
nice!

One of the horniest things I've ever read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Pleae Continue

As a real-life cuckold, this is one of the hottest stories I've read on here. Please continue it. It's just now getting really good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Mental issues

This is really bad gutter porn, not even a little erotic

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hmm

I'd remark on what a piece of demeaning and repellent crap this story is, but it appears quite a few commenters beat me to it. Don't quit your day job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Message to the "real life cuckold"

Shut up bitch. If you're not a man in your own house, you don't get to be a man here, either.

lilweeweelilweeweeover 14 years ago
MAN vs wimp

Real MAN busting a nut on a wimp...beautiful story.

I liked the part where the wife thinks of BILL as GOD.

It would only be better if BILL had busted HIS nut on the wimps face....im sure thats coming latter though.

Beautiful story..i am that wimp

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A disgusted partner?

How does a marriage survive disgust? If Tom is so repellant that his wife is revolted by him, how can this be "love"? How long before they are divorced and Tom blows his brains all over the bedroom?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Oh, snap!

A previous commenter remarked that clearly the author is into humiliation, and that some of the remarks left are in fact attempts to humiliate the author. By that logic, the author should be absolutely delighted with such comments, and so should the cuck/fag crowd! Since that's the case, can the whiny cuck/fag bunch please unbunch your panties and take the humiliation you so desperately crave, without whining, and with thanks to those of us dumping on you. Hell, this is a win/win scenario indeed.

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmyalmost 9 years ago
Right on

Anon nailed it! I agree that we do love the humiliation, so complaining makes no sense. I do have another comment. I have now read the first three segments and substituted names familiar to me into the story and love it even more. However, even after three segments, we do not know the name of the wife. Interesting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous