Living Large Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,565 Followers

"That's perfect," Jenny said. She said goodbye and hung up.

Michael greeted Jenny at the door of her shop and led her to the dressing area.

"I have picked out a few bathing suits that I think will fit you," she said, picking up several and leading Jenny into a dressing room. "Did you call Tim?"

"Yep," she said with a smile.

"And?"

"I just told him that we were changing our plans. He sounded disappointed until I told him that we were going over to your place. I told him he didn't have a choice. Amazingly he said okay."

"That's my girl," Michael said proudly. "Does he know me?"

Jenny smiled. "He knows of you. I told him that you were very interested to meet him. He seemed excited." Jenny winked at Michael.

Michael smiled back. "We'll see how excited he is after tomorrow night." She laughed. "All right, let's try on a couple of these suits," she said, reaching up to unbutton Jenny's blouse.

Jenny showed no reluctance this time to let Michael take her clothes off. She took off her skirt as Michael stripped off her blouse and bra. A second later she was standing naked in front of the older woman. A chill of excitement rushed through her as she saw Michael's lustful look.

"Where's you panties young lady?"

Jenny blushed and said, "I donated them to a good cause."

"Aren't you the generous one," Michael said, holding out a bathing suit for Jenny to step into. It was full cut, forest green suit that was very low in the front and hugged her waist. However, instead of a regular bottom, it had only a thin strap that ran between the cheeks of her buttocks.

"Michael, I can't wear this in public," Jenny said when she pulled the suit up. Her breasts were practically falling out and her ass cheeks were totally exposed. The crotch piece was so tiny that it practically covered nothing and the thin strip of material almost disappeared into the grove of her vagina.

"Oh yes you can. When Bob sees this he will definitely rape you," Michael said as she turned Jenny until she could see her bare ass in the mirror.

"I'm not worried about Bob. I'd be arrested on a public beach."

"That's where this comes in," Michael said and held up a piece of material that looked like a scarf and matched the suit. She then wrapped it around Jenny and tied it at her waist, effectively covering her lower half. It left the side of one leg bare and came down to the middle of her thighs.

"Hmmmm," Jenny said, looking in the mirror. "Well, that should keep me from being arrested, unless I take it off."

"Take it off at a strategic time and I can guarantee fireworks will start," Michael said with a smile as she reached under the scarf and touched Jenny's crotch.

"Michael," Jenny gasped.

"I didn't say that it would turn on men only," she said as her fingers began to run up and down the grove created by the tight swimsuit. Then she leaned forward and kissed her, forcing her tongue into Jenny's surprised mouth.

Suddenly Jenny felt the woman's fingers worming under the suit. Jenny pulled away and said, "Michael, not here." Her breathing was suddenly very heavy.

"Why not," the older woman said and quickly slid to her knees. "I don't have to worry that the boss with catch us."

Jenny thought that she was sexually satisfied for at least a couple of days. However, she could feel her sex lips swelling.

"Mmmmm," Michael whispered, as she pulled the slip of material aside to expose Jenny's now swollen lips. A second later, her head moved forward and her lips touched Jenny's vagina.

"Michael," Jenny gasped and grabbed the older woman's head for support. She didn't try to push her away. Instead, she leaned back against the mirror and spread her legs.

Suddenly the two were oblivious to the hustle of people outside the dressing room curtain. If anyone mistakenly opened the wrong curtain, they would have gotten quite a surprise.

Michael moaned as Jenny's juice ran into her mouth like a faucet. She sucked and drank the juice as quickly as it came out. She reached behind Jenny and cupped her bare ass, pulling her pussy tightly to her mouth.

Jenny's legs were trembling with pleasure and she thought that they might give out. Then, when the older woman latched onto her clit, she almost slid to the floor. "Oh God," she gasped as quietly as she could. A second later a strong orgasm washed through her. Her legs felt like rubber and almost sat on the woman's upturned face. Her hips bucked back and forth as waves of pleasure ripped through her. The climax was particularly intense. It could have been because of where they were. However, whatever the reason, Jenny had to fight to remain conscious.

When Michael finally pulled her face away, it was a mess. Her makeup was smeared and Jenny's juice was glistening on her cheeks, lips and chin.

"Wow," Jenny gasped as she backed away and sat on a small bench.

"I love that you are so easy to please," Michael said with a big smile. "Come on, let's try on a couple more suits. We'll get one that is more conservative in case you meet any of Bob's friends."

Jenny gathered her strength to stand up. She reached out and pulled Michael to her and kissed her. "Thanks. You're such a good friend."

"And you're very tasty," she said, smacking her lips. "But let's try on these suits before I have to do you again."

"Gee, I don't think my poor little pussy can stand another climax... at least not today."

Chapter 20

Jenny took Friday off to be with Erica. As they sat eating breakfast in a restaurant, she got the details of Erica's date with Jack. The evening was similar to the night before, they went dancing and then back to his place, but with only her and Jack this time. She seemed to have had a good time with Jack and she said that he was going to come and visit her next month.

"So, maybe something is developing between the two of you," Jenny kidded.

"Maybe," Erica answered in a non-committal tone.

However, Jenny was sure that there was more to it then Erica was letting on. She could tell by the by the look on her face when she mentioned Jack's name. She had seen that same look on her own face when she thought of Bob.

After breakfast, they went shopping and, to Erica's surprise, actually went on a sightseeing tour. Then Jenny dropped Erica off at the airport and kissed her goodbye. They promised to keep in touch.

Tim was very curious about the evening ahead as he drove to Michael's place on Friday night. However, Jenny refused to reveal anything and told him he would have to wait and see. He had no idea what to expect or what to wear. He had dressed in a pair of Dockers pants and a Polo shirt. He looked handsome with his broad shoulders, sandy blond hair and blue eyes.

He parked in front of Michael's mansion, walked up the steps and rang the doorbell. He turned and looked out across the rolling hills at the thoroughbred horses galloping through the pasture. He figured that Michael must raise horses. In truth, he didn't care for horses because they scared him. However, he loved the outfits that women riders wore.

Just then, Michael opened the door.

Tim gasped. In front of him stood Michael and Jenny. They were both dressed in a pair of skintight cream colored riding pants with high black leather boots coming almost to their knees. On top they had on white blouses covered by a riding jackets. Both of them had on riding gloves.

Michael smiled at the shocked boy. "I'm Michael," she said and stretched out her hand.

"Uh... pleased to... to meet you," Tim stuttered as he took her leather-covered hand. He was almost trembling. How could she have known that her outfit was an incredible fetish of his? he wondered. He had hundreds of photos and videos of women dressed in riding clothes... many of them carrying riding crops. He almost gasped when he noticed that Michael was in fact carrying a riding crop. He felt his penis start to harden.

"Jenny has told me lots about you," she sexy woman said with obvious meaning as she led the stunned boy into the house. Michael could feel his eyes on her ass and exaggerated the sway of her hips.

Jenny didn't say anything, but she had a big smile on her face. As she walked, she swayed her hips as well.

Tim didn't know which way to look. He stared at Michael's ass then switched to Jenny's. While Michael's ass was nice, Jenny's was bigger and more to his liking. He could feel his face turning red as his penis began to form a bulge in his pants.

Michael led them into a large wood paneled study. The walls were filled with books and there was a large fireplace taking up one wall. Around the room were leather chairs and several leather covered sofas. The room had an earthy smell of pipes and leather. It was obviously a man's room.

"Sit down Tim. What would you like to drink?" Michael said. But then she said, "Oh, I forgot, you aren't old enough to drink. Well, how about a soda."

"Uh... that would be fine," Tim said, his throat suddenly very dry. He welcomed the chance to sit down and hide his obvious erection.

Jenny sat on the sofa across from Tim. She had a strange smile on her face as she stared at the handsome boy.

Michael brought him a soda and a mixed drink for her and Jenny. She sat down on the sofa next to Jenny.

The room suddenly got very quiet.

Feeling uncomfortably, Tim sat nervously, gulping his soda.

"So," Michael said, her voice breaking the quiet of the room, "Jenny tells me that you have quite a fetish."

Tim swallowed hard and looked from Michael to Jenny. His eyes grew wide in shock. He couldn't believe that Jenny had told Michael.

"What's the matter, the 'cat got your tongue'?" Michael said when Tim didn't answer. "Jenny also tells me that you have a very nice body. Why don't you show me?"

"Huh?" Tim gasped.

"Take your cloths off!" she stated emphatically, looking at him with steely eyes.

Tim looked at Jenny for relief but she had the same look on her face. She nodded her head.

"Well, are you going to take your clothes off or do you want to leave?" Michael said when he didn't move.

Jenny looked at Michael, her eyes opening wide. Then she looked at Tim apprehensively. She knew that this was a critical point. The poor boy looked so scared that she thought he might bolt from the room any second.

Slowly Tim stood up. His hands were trembling as he set his soda on the end table. Again he looked from Michael to Jenny, this time almost pleadingly... like he was bound by some unseen force and couldn't just walk out of the room.

Jenny and Michael looked back without smiling.

The women watched with some relief as the boy begin to pull his shirt of her his head.

When it was off Michael said, "My but you do have a great chest."

Tim hesitated again as he reached for his belt buckle. He looked at Jenny. He could see excitement in her eyes and knew that he would get no respite. Slowly he unbuckled his belt and pulled down the zipper of his slacks. Then he closed his eyes as he let his pants fall to his feet. He had on a pair of white boxer briefs and there was a large tent in the front.

"Hurry up," Michael said firmly, but her voice now betrayed her excitement.

Tim bent over and took off his shoes and socks and then pulled his pants off. He stood back up, his face a mixture of excitement and fear. Slowly, he hooked his thumbs into the elastic of his briefs.

The two women looked on with satisfied smiles. They had won the battle of wills.

Tim closed his eyes in embarrassment and pulled his underwear down, leaning over to cover his erection. However, he knew that the protection wouldn't last long.

When he stood back up, the two women had to suppress a gasp. Tim's long penis was bobbing in the air and dripping a steady stream of juice. The veins in the side bulged and pulsed, making it appear as if the angry shaft could explode any second.

Michael gathered her composure, stood up with her riding crop in her hand. She strode over to the young man until she was close to him. "Hmmm," very nice she said as she began to walk around him. She used the riding crop to run across his back and down to his buttocks. She saw him tremble and smiled over his shoulder at Jenny. Then she walked around in front of him, placing the crop under his exposed testicles and lifted them.

Tim gasped but kept his eyes closed.

"Nice large balls... and long cock. Jenny didn't tell me how well endowed you are," she said, running the crop up his shaft and around the dripping head. Michael looked at Jenny and motioned her over.

Jenny got up, her legs feeling like rubber as she moved over to stand next to Tim.

Michael leaned close to Tim and whispered, "We're going to make your deepest fantasy come true." With that she reached down and wrapped her gloved hand around his penis. It throbbed and threatened to spit the contents of his balls onto the floor. Michael laughed and pulled her hand away. "Get down on the floor, on your back."

Tim opened his eyes. They were glazed and swimming with excitement. He quickly hurried to get on the floor. Suddenly, he was looking up at the two dominating women as they stood over him. His mind was having difficulty processing what his eyes were seeing. He watched as first Michael and then Jenny took off their jackets. They were naked underneath their white blouses. His eyes went from Jenny's large breasts to Michael's smaller ones. The nipples of both women were poking through the thin material and the brown areolas were plainly visible.

Michael lifted her booted foot and stepped over Tim, straddling his face. "My butt isn't as large as Jenny's but it will have to do for now," she said as she began to squat.

Tim's eyes were as round as saucers as Michael's ass neared his face.

"Mmmmm," Michael said as she sat slowly onto the boy's face. "This is nice," she added as she forced most of her weight onto his willing face.

Jenny had to giggle when she saw Tim's penis throb and squirt a stream of clear juice from the head.

Michael felt her vagina flutter as she pressed her ass onto his face. The thick material of her pants kept her from feeling too much. However, just the excitement of sitting on his face was enough to make her pussy throb.

Tim reached up and cupped Michael's covered butt.

"Put your hands down," Michael ordered, not sure if he was trying to lift her up. Then she stretched her legs out in front of her, looking down to see that the top of his forehead was getting red. She lifted up and let him catch his breath but moved back down quickly. "You were right Jenny, his face does make a good seat," Michael laughed.

The older woman squirmed on the boy's face for quite some time before she relinquished her spot for Jenny.

Jenny quickly took her place, moving to straddle him. She looked down and saw that Tim's eyes were open and his face was a mask of lust. She could feel the cotton material stretching tight across her ass as she squatted. She heard a muffled gasp from Tim as her superior weight pushed his head to the floor. A giggle came from her lips as she stretched her legs out, forcing all of her weight onto the poor boy's face. She looked up at Michael with a smile of satisfaction.

"So how has work been," Michael asked as she retrieved her and Jenny's drinks.

"Wonderful. It's been hard work but the new job is coming along."

Tim could barely hear their conversation. He didn't care what they were saying anyway. He was in heaven.

The two women chatted idly for a long time before Michael helped Jenny from Tim's face. She kissed her passionately. "I need his mouth on my bare pussy now," she hissed into Jenny's ear.

"Yes," Jenny agreed.

Michael looked down at the dazed boy. Then she led Jenny back to the sofa where they sat side by side. "Tim, come over here and take our boots off."

Tim started to get to his feet.

"Crawl," Michael ordered.

Jenny gasped but watched as Tim obeyed, crawling over to kneel at their feet.

"Take our boots off."

Tim looked up and gasped as he saw their almost bare breasts under the thin blouses again. Then he reached up and unzipped Michael's boot and then struggled to get the tight fitting leather off her foot. When he had finally gotten that one off, he did the other. Then he moved to Jenny and did the same. It took him quite some time to get all four boots off.

"Now, our ridding pants. They're uncomfortable because you've made our crotches all wet."

Tim pulled Michael's pants down. In the process, he spread her legs and saw that she was smoothly shaved and that her vagina was very wet. His penis throbbed and he had to look away in fear that he might climax. Then he did the same for Jenny, trying to avoid looking at her pussy.

"Jenny, please get you and I another drink," Michael said. As Jenny got up, Michael spread her legs wider and reached for the young man's head. "Lick my thighs first," she hissed excitedly, directing his lips to her warm and humid inner thighs. She knew that Tim could smell her excitement, because she could smell it herself. It was stronger than normal because of being trapped in her tight pants for so long.

When Jenny came back with the drinks, she stood for a second, watching Michael direct Tim's mouth from one thigh to the other until they were both wet with his saliva. Then the older woman looked up dreamily at Jenny and slipped lower on the sofa. "Ohhhh!!!" she gasped as she pulled Tim's mouth to her pussy.

Jenny almost dropped the drinks when she saw Michael wrap her legs around Tim's neck and begin bumping her hips into his mouth. She took a quick gulp of her drink as she watched. Her own juice beginning to stream down her legs.

"Oh Jesus," Michael screamed. She lifted her hips high, pulling Tim's hair as a strong climax shook her.

Jenny thought that the older woman was going to pull the boy's hair out and wrench his neck because of her frantic movements. However, the harsh treatment didn't appear to bother Tim. His face remained buried between her legs and little moans were coming from his throat.

After what seemed like a long time, Michael finally let go of Tim's hair and pushed his face from between her legs.

He sat back, still appearing to be dazed.

Jenny gave Michael her drink and sat down. "Now, it's my turn. Eat me Tim," Jenny said as calmly as possible. However, her voice was trembling.

Tim obeyed, moving quickly between Jenny's legs. Without being told, he began to kiss her thighs like he had done to Michael.

Jenny spread her legs wide. When she looked down, she couldn't believe how swollen her pussy lips were. She had never seen them quite that large.

As Jenny watched Tim kiss her thighs, Michael leaned over and kissed her. She moaned and sucked her tongue. Then she felt Michael opening her blouse. When all the buttons were undone, Michael broke the kiss and worked her way down her neck and across her bare breast until she could suck a nipple into her mouth. At the same time, Tim's mouth found her sex lips. "Ahhhhhheeee!!!" she screamed at the combined excitement of having her breast sucked and her pussy eaten.

Soon, Jenny was bucking her hips as she held Michael's mouth to her heaving chest. It only took a minute for her to feel the rush of an orgasm. Her head began to spin and her hips twitched upward at the sucking mouth. "Michaellllll," she gasped as her climax began. It was incredible. Her body thrashed and then froze as wave after wave of pleasure rocketed through her. "Ohhhhhhhh Goddddddd!!!" she screamed. It felt like every nerve in her body was on fire; from the top of her head to the tips of her toes... she had become a mass of quivering flesh.

When her trembling eased, Michael whispered, "My but that seemed to be a good one."

Jenny opened her eyes and saw Michael leaning close to her with a smile on her face. Jenny could only nod her head.

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,565 Followers