Living Large Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,616 Followers

Tim was sitting back on his feet, looking from one woman to the other. He had a strangely satisfied look on his face, almost as if it had been him that had climaxed. His face was soaked and his hair was a mess. The juice from the two women was glistening on his face and chest.

"Oh the floor again, at our feet," Michael ordered. She handed Jenny a drink and put her arm around her shoulder. Then she lifted her drink up and tapped Jenny's glass. At the same time she placed her bare feet on Tim's chest.

Jenny did the same to his stomach.

They began to talk quietly as the young man lay below them. His penis was still as hard as it had been when they first started. His shaft and pubic hair were covered with his own pre-cum as it continued to bubble out of the almost grotesquely swollen head.

Some time later Michael said, "Well, do you want his cock or face."

Jenny looked down at Tim's hard penis and said, "I don't think he will last very long, so why don't you take his cock."

Michael face broke into a broad smile. "Are you sure?" she said.

"Yes, I've had it before. However, my pussy is too sore for his mouth, but I think my asshole could use as little TLC."

Michael roared with laughter. "Excellent," she said. Then she pulled two pillows from the sofa and pushed one under his hips and one under his head.

A second later, the two women were straddling Tim again, this time naked. They faced each other with Jenny standing over his face and Michael over his throbbing erection. First they kissed long and passionately. Then they squatted. Jenny spread her cheeks and centered her little star on Tim's mouth. Michael reached down and held Tim's penis to her dripping hole. At the same moment they sat down.

"Ohhhhh!!!" they both said as the young man's tongue went into Jenny's ass and his cock into Michael. They settled down, taking the boy's tongue and penis deep into their bodies.

Tim couldn't move. His face was pressed to the pillow on the floor by Jenny's fleshy cheeks and Michael's weight held his hip's prisoner. Never in his life had he experienced anything like this... anything so exciting. It was better than any fantasy he had ever had.

The two women sat quietly, leaning forward and kissing as their hands played with each other's breasts. After a while Jenny began to move her hips up and down slowly, forcing Tim's tongue in and out of her pulsing asshole.

Michael held her position, gasping for breath as she watched Jenny begin to move. Then she began to move up and down herself, very slowly at first. She knew that Tim wouldn't last long. Soon the tempo changed and she began to move faster, until she was bouncing on his penis.

As Jenny watched, Michael's eyes closed. She heard Tim moan below her and saw him lift his hips. She knew that he was climaxing.

Michael felt it and went over the top again. She began to move even faster on his spitting penis, forcing everything he had inside his swollen balls into her convulsing hole.

Jenny felt a sweet little orgasm rush through her, starting in her ass and moving through her swollen vagina. It was far less intense then the first one but it was satisfying non-the-less. As her asshole throbbed, a strange though came to her. She imagined that it was Bob's large penis inside her ass instead of Tim's tongue. Suddenly her dwindling climax started again. She couldn't believe it... she had never climaxed a second time so quickly. Her pussy throbbed and began to spill its juice all over Tim's chin. She fell toward Michael, who was still in the throes of her climax.

It was almost an hour later when Jenny finally got dressed. She had her arm around Michael as the older woman walked her out of the room.

"Don't worry, I'll see that he gets home safely," Michael said. Then she added with a giggle, "If he survives the night."

Jenny laughed as she looked back at Tim, still lying naked on the floor. Most of his body was covered with their combined pussy juice. She laughed and responded, "Yes, if he survives."

Michael kissed Jenny tenderly at the door and whispered, "Thanks for sharing."

"My pleasure," Jenny said as she stepped out into the cool summer evening. The stars were twinkling brightly and there was a full moon. She looked up into the sky and saw a jet high in the sky and wondered if that could be Bob. She knew that it wasn't but a smile came to her face at the though of the handsome man.

Chapter 21

Bob arrived at Jenny's place on time the following morning. He greeted her with a big smile and a long kiss. "I've been thinking of that kiss all week," he said when he pulled away, almost breathless.

Jenny had practically swooned. "Me too," she whispered.

"Let's get going. We can be on the beach by noon."

Several hours later, after two hours in the jet and a short car ride, they pulled up in front of a gray, multi-storied, wood shingled beach house. It was raised from the ground by large wooden polls to keep the lower rooms from flooding during tropical storms. The front of the house faced the main road but the back overlooked a beach and the Gulf of Mexico.

Bob led Jenny into the house, carrying her bag.

"God," Jenny gasped when she saw that the back of the house had large windows that overlooked the Gulf. The main room had tall cathedral ceilings with floor to ceiling windows. There was a two-storied deck with a large hot tub along and numerous lounge chairs and umbrellas.

"Let's have a look," Bob said sitting the bag down and leading Jenny out to the deck.

It was a beautiful sunny day and there was a light breeze coming off the Gulf. The house was fifty yards from the beach, with sand dunes and marsh-grass in between. Beyond that and for as far as the eye could see there was crystal clear water of the Gulf of Mexico. There were a few puffy white clouds drifting slowly across the otherwise clear sky. The world suddenly seemed to be moving like the clouds.

"It's incredibly beautiful," Jenny whispered as she leaned against Bob.

"Yes you are," Bob answered with a smile.

Jenny looked up at his smiling face. A second later his lips were on hers. Her head began to spin from the combination of the kiss, the gently sea breeze and the heady smell of fresh salt water. She trembled in his arms.

Bob pulled his lips from hers and said, "Why don't we get our swim suits on and go down to the beach."

"Wonderful," Jenny said as she stared into his pretty eyes.

Bob led Jenny upstairs to the master bedroom and showed her the bathroom. He changed in the bedroom and waited for Jenny to come out.

A few minutes later Jenny came out wearing the green bathing suit. She had tired the scarf around her waist, covering her near nakedness.

Bob whistled as he looked at Jenny in her low cut suit. "God, if the bottom of that suit shows as much as the top, I might rape you."

"Promises, promises," Jenny answered with a smile.

"There is a beach blanket downstairs and I think my house keeper has left a picnic lunch in the kitchen."

They gathered a blanket from the laundry room, a large picnic basket from the kitchen and walked out onto the deck and then down the long steps to the sandy beach.

Jenny wrapped her arm around Bob's waist as they navigated the sand dunes and marsh grass. They found a flat spot between two dunes, about twenty-five yards from the beach and laid their blanket down.

Bob put the basket in the center of the blanket and opened it to retrieve a bottle of wine.

Jenny stood between him and the beach, looking out at the crystal clear water and the gentle waves lapping at the shore. She looked up and down the beach and saw a few people walking and a few lying out to enjoy the sun. Otherwise, there weren't that many people around. "Where is everybody?" Jenny asked.

"Well, there aren't that many houses in this area and most of the land belongs to a few people."

Jenny could see several houses large houses in both directions. She couldn't imagine how much a house and land cost in this stretch of the Keys... probably more than she would make in a lifetime. When she turned around she saw that Bob staring at her.

"Sorry," he said and looked embarrassed.

"Why are you sorry?"

"Because I've been staring at you all day."

Jenny smiled. "No woman in her right mind would mind that." She felt a flutter in her heart. Bob had been such a gentleman. She appreciated the fact that he hadn't tried to maul her. A few gentle but passionate kisses were all that he had done. He was very different from most of the guys she knew. Maybe it was his maturity. Whatever it was, it was refreshing. It showed he was interested in more than sex with her.

Suddenly, Jenny realized she had zoned out and realized that Bob was still talking. She hadn't heard most of what he had said.

"And I know that women don't like to be ogled but I can't seem to help myself with you."

Jenny laughed out loud. "Ogle all you want."

Bob opened the wine bottle and poured them both glasses.

Jenny sat down next to him, facing the beach.

They sat quietly for a long while; drinking wine and watching the seagulls fight for bits of food on the beach. When Bob pulled Jenny back, she didn't resist and lay with him on the blanket. His lips came to hers for a gentle kiss. When she opened her mouth, his tongue found hers.

A moan escaped Jenny's lips as the kiss quickly grew passionate.

Soon, Bob's hand was searching for Jenny's breast. He moaned as his fingers probed under the top of the bathing suit until he could cup her bare breast in his palm.

Jenny pulled away and saw a surprised look on Bob's face. She gently pecked his lips before she stood up. Her heart was thumping in her chest as she began to untie the scarf around her waist. She watched Bob's face as she opened it.

"Oh my God," he gasped. The lower section of Jenny's bathing suit was practically non-existent. The walk down to the beach had caused the tiny bit of material in the crotch to pull between her lips, exposing both sides of her smooth shaven outer lips. Even a hint of the pink flesh of her swollen inner lips could be seen.

"Do you like it," Jenny whispered as she turned around. She heard Bob's intake of breath. She looked over her shoulder and saw him staring at her bare ass cheeks.

Bob swallowed and tried to speak, but nothing came out. His mouth opened and closed without uttering a word.

"I told Michael that I thought it was too revealing. What do you think?" Jenny added with a smile.

"It's... it's... incredible," Bob gasped as he came out of his shocked state. His hands came up and touched her bare ass cheeks gently, caressing her.

Jenny shivered as she allowed his hands to roam across her exposed ass cheeks. She closed her eyes in excitement, enjoying the feeling of his strong hands on her soft flesh. Suddenly she gasped and looked back. Bob was kissing her ass.

He rained kisses on one cheek before moving to the other until both were wet with his saliva. "Get on you hands and knees," Bob whispered.

Jenny looked up and down the beach. They had some privacy but not enough to go too far. "Bob," she whispered as she felt him pulling her down. With a whimper she relented and got on her knees. Then she felt Bob crawling behind her. A second later he was kissing her ass again.

"God, I love your ass," he whispered to himself. Soon his tongue was between her cheeks, traveling down the thin line of her thong bottom.

Jenny gasped when she felt him pulling the slip of material to the side. "Oh Jesussssss," she hissed when she felt his tongue touch her asshole. Her knees collapsed and she fell face forward onto the blanket with Bob's mouth following.

ob settled down on his stomach with his face buried between her fleshy cheeks. A moan escaped his lips when he felt her little star open to allow his tongue to enter.

Soon Jenny was gasping for breath. She couldn't believe what she was allowing to be done to her on a public beach. However, she forced that out of her mind as Bob's tongue began to move in and out of her tight hole. Just when she felt like she couldn't stand any more, he pulled his tongue out and moved to her dripping sex lips. The excitement of the day and the building sexual tension from the moment Bob had first kissed her this morning was too much for her. She began to climax. "Ohhhhhhh!!!" she gasped as her hips rose from the blanket, allowing Bob's tongue to find her clit. Waves of pleasure washed over her, matching the lapping of the waves on the beach. Little whimpers escaped her lips. It took a long time for the climax to begin to wane. However, before it was even done, she felt Bob turning her over until she was on her back.

Bob quickly lifted her legs and moved to his stomach again, his mouth over her swollen sex. He pulled the crotch to her suit aside and moved down.

"Bob, Bob, Bob," Jenny gasped as he began to eat her. Her hands found the blanket and squeezed it tightly in her fists as the waves of pleasure began anew. Soon she was in full climax again. The beach began to spin as she gasped for breath and her screams melded with the squawking seagulls above.

It took a long time for Jenny to come around. When she did, she realized that Bob was holding her in his arms.

"You're back," Bob laughed as he looked down at Jenny.

"Oh God... that was... that... amazing," Jenny gasped as she snuggled her face into Bob's strong chest. As his arms pulled her tight, she felt a strong feeling of comfort and security wash over her. She had been on her own for so many years and had come to rely on no one but herself. Suddenly, she felt warm and protected. She felt a tear trickle from her eye and drop onto Bob's chest and a little sob came from her.

"Are you okay," Bob asked with concern as he turned her face up to him.

"More than okay," she whispered and turned her face back down. She didn't want him to see her tears for some reason. She didn't cry easily and it brought a feeling of dependency to her that she wasn't used to. She pushed on Bob's chest until he was lying on his back, with her head still on his chest. When she looked down, a smile came to her face. His swim trunks were tented with his erection. Her hand snaked down his chest to his stomach. She tickled her fingers around the waist of his shorts before slipping them underneath. She heard Bob gasp when her fingers slid through the pre-cum juice that had saturated his stomach. She lifted his trunks and saw the tip of the swollen head staring back at her. There was a steady stream of juice running out.


Jenny sat up and reached down for Bob's trunks. "Lift up," she said. Quickly, before he could protest, she had slipped them down to his knees. A sudden giggle escaped her lips as his long penis swayed in the salty ocean breeze. She wrapped her hand around the shaft, holding it up and admiring the size and thickness. Then she squeezed the shaft, pulling down, taking the foreskin from the swollen head. The crown was almost purple and pulsing with excitement.

When Jenny began to kiss down Bob's chest, he grabbed her head. "Jenny," he whispered as he looked down the beach.

"So, it's okay for you to get me off on a public beach but I can't do you?" Jenny laughed. "Sorry mister but I'm a liberated woman." With that Jenny began to kiss his stomach, stroking his shaft in her hand as her lips drew closer to the pulsing shaft.

"Oh Jesus," Bob whispered when Jenny's tongue found the slit in the tip of his penis. His hips lifted from the blanket as she teased the head, circling her tongue around the crown. A groan escaped his lips when her teeth found the folded skin and gently nipped it.

Jenny couldn't believe how bold she was being. They were on a public beach with the chance of someone walking by at any movement. However, instead of scaring her, it was exciting her. As she lay on Bob's stomach tickling his penis head with her tongue, she heard a giggle. When she opened her eyes, she saw two girls walking down the beach looking directly at them. A thrill of pleasure rushed through her and she opened her mouth and took the head inside. Jenny actually winked at them. The two girls stared excitedly until they were blocked out by the sand dune.

Bob moaned and lifted his hips from the blanket in excitement. His head was back as he and his eyes closed reached for Jenny's head. He heard her groan deep in her throat when he pushed her head down.

Jenny gagged as the large head reached the breach of her throat. She tried to relax and take it deeper but it wouldn't go much further. Instead she pulled back and sucked the head as her fist began to move up and down the shaft. She could taste the sweet juice as it ran from the slit and down her throat. Incredibly she felt her pussy lips begin to swell again. She squeezed her thighs together, trapping her sensitive inner lips between the larger outer.

"Oh God Jenny... I'm going to cum," Bob warned.

Jenny's answer was a groan and she began to move her hand faster on the shaft. Soon she was pumping her hand up and down rapidly and moving her head at the same tempo.

"Ahhhhh!!!" Bob cried and lifted his hips high from the blanket.

A strong blast of hot cum hit the back of Jenny's throat. Although Jenny was expecting it, she was still surprised by the volume. She swallowed quickly, feeling his hot juice lining her throat. Her hand pumped for more. Each stroke brought another blast until it came so fast that Jenny couldn't swallow it all. She moaned in frustration as some dribbled from the corners of her mouth and down the shaft.

Bob thought the top of his head was going to explode as the climax went on and on. His body shook with pleasure. He held Jenny's head in his hands until his balls were empty.

Jenny sucked him until the shaft began to shrink in her mouth. She lovingly cupped his balls and murmured in contentment, holding the now much smaller penis in her mouth. When she finally pulled away, she could see the juice that had escaped her mouth on his balls and pubic hair. She moved her mouth down and used her tongue to lap it up.

Finally Bob pulled Jenny up to him. He smiled and lovingly kissed her still wet lips. When she opened her mouth his tongue slipped inside.

The two lovers relaxed on the beach and ate lunch. Afterward, Bob lovingly covered Jenny's exposed flesh with sunscreen. He had her turn over and he spread the cream on her exposed ass cheeks, spending far more time than was necessary. When he finally lay down beside her, he was half-hard again.

Jenny giggled when she saw the bulge of his penis running down the leg of his trunks. "That looks uncomfortable," she laughed and reached her hand down to stroke him.

"It wasn't until you started doing that," Bob returned as his penis sprang to full hardness.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to create pain for you," she said and pulled her hand away teasingly.

"I can take the pain," Bob said and grabbed her hand and placed it back on his shaft.

"Are you sure? I wouldn't want to make you uncomfortable," Jenny continued to tease as she began to stroke him gently.

"Don't worry about that," he laughed. Then added, "You're going to get a surprise if you keep that up." Then he pulled her lips to his and kissed her. When they pulled apart, they were both breathing heavily. "I'm hot. Let's take a dip in the water," Bob said as he grabbed her hand and stood up.

The two of them walked hand in hand to the water, Bob trying unsuccessfully to hide his erection.

"Mmmmm," Jenny hissed as she walked into the cool Gulf water. "It's so clear," she marveled. "I can even see my feet."

"It's the reefs. They keep the ocean sediments from washing up to the shore. It's what I love most about the Keys."

Bob led Jenny into the water until they were shoulder deep. Then he took her in his arms and kissed her.

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,616 Followers