Living Large Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,615 Followers

Jenny moaned and reached down to caress his still hard penis through his swim trunks.

When Bob broke the kiss, he glanced at the beach then turned back to Jenny. Then he reached up with both hands and pushed the shoulder straps of her suit down her arms.

"Bob, what are you doing?" she gasped as he continued to move the straps down and off her arms. Suddenly Jenny's breasts were bare.

"I want to feel your bare breasts against my chest," Bob said with a smile and pulled her to him. He kissed her again.

Jenny moaned as her large breasts mashed against Bob's strong chest.

When Bob pulled away, there was obvious excitement in his eyes. "I want to fuck you," he whispered.

"Here?" Jenny said incredulously.

"Right here and now," Bob returned as he reached between her legs.

"Oh God," Jenny gasped as she felt him pulling the crotch of her suit to the side.

"Wrap your legs around my waist."

Jenny did as he asked, lifting her legs to his waist. Then she wrapped her arms tightly around his neck. She closed her eyes when she felt Bob pulling his penis from the leg of his shorts. When the head touched her rapidly swelling lips she almost screamed. She bent her head and bit into the soft skin of his shoulder as she felt the swollen head of his penis touch her hole. "Ohhhhh!!!" she gasped as it slipped into her.

Suddenly they were standing neck deep in the crystal clear water with Bob's penis deep inside Jenny. Neither of them moved as they enjoyed the incredible feeling of being connected. The water gently washed around their bodies making them sway as the seagulls cried from above and the bright sun sparkled on the blue water. The two lovers were oblivious to everything around them. The outside world vanished.

As the waves moved in and out, Bob moved to adjust his stance in order to remain standing. The movement forced his penis to move gently inside Jenny's vagina. It was enough to bring pulses of pleasure deep inside her. Those pulses in turn made Bob's penis throb.

Bob's hands found Jenny's ass cheeks and he began to lift her slowly up and down.

To anyone on the shore, they appeared to be a man and woman innocently enjoying the warm water. However, beneath the surface, the excitement was building.

"Oh God Bob," Jenny hissed when she felt her insides begin to contract around his slowly moving shaft. Incredibly, Jenny felt like she could climax again. However, it wasn't the normal feeling... it was a slow build up... a feeling deep inside... more like the movement of the gentle waves washing over them. Suddenly Jenny squeezed her legs tightly around Bob's waist and her arms around his neck. Again she placed her mouth on the soft skin of his shoulder... this time to cut off a scream of pleasure as she began to climax.

Bob felt the quivering deep inside her. Her insides were almost like a vibrator, moving up and down his penis. But he didn't want to cum so quickly and tried to hold Jenny's hips still. However, even when he stopped her outward movement, he could still feel her vagina caressing him. It was too much to take. Jenny's grunts of pleasure and the pulsing inside her took him over the top. He gasped, "I'm going to cum."

Jenny barely heard him. She was floating... floating on a sea of pleasure like she had never felt before.

Bob's penis lurched as his balls emptied into Jenny's willing hole.

That evening Bob took Jenny to a local pub. It was a ramshackle place on the outside but had great burgers and a Calypso band. Jenny and Bob danced and drank until the small hours of the morning. When they got home, they collapsed into the bed and fell asleep.

The following morning, they made gentle love in the bed before getting up. Then Bob took Jenny sailing for the day.

When the day was nearing its end and they had to leave, Jenny wanted to cry. It had been another fairytale weekend. And, more importantly, she thought that she was in love with Bob. However, she didn't say anything to him. She didn't know how he felt. Besides, it was pretty obvious that he liked to play the field and she couldn't imagine that he would want to settle for just one woman. Then she chastised herself for letting her old negative feelings arise again. Still, it wasn't easy to change the way she had felt for so many years.

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,615 Followers