Livi's New Leash Ch. 02

Story Info
New slave Livi meets Sonya and the Doc.
6.1k words
4.2
51k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 10/08/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
odgreen
odgreen
23 Followers

Livi didn't sleep at all the first night. She had no concept of time as there was no clock and she had no idea where she was or what time exactly she'd been there. The night was cooling, though, and being naked in the bare 13x13 room was doing her no favors. It was to the point where she couldn't tell if she was shivering from cold or fear when she heard the heat click on, and curled up beneath the vent that blew directly onto her pile of pillows on the back wall. Every so often she would tug at her tail, the heavy metal base of which was implanted firmly in her ass. She'd whimper through her muzzle as the plugs rubbed against the membrane-thin tissue separating her ass and pussy. She wondered what she would do if she had to pee. She cried a little, being unable to squeeze the inflated plug from her pussy in order to get Sir's semen out of her. If she could get out of here, at least abortion would be an option, she told herself.

Soon after she was left alone, she started inspecting the room for an escape. The chain to her collar appeared to be embedded in the wall. After much yanking, it hadn't moved. With her hands still bound behind her back, she could not inspect the collar itself either. The chain was just long enough to allow her to get to the center of the room where she would stand under a spotlight. A hook with a pulley system was cemented to the ceiling a foot or so in front of the light, and Livi tried to keep her brain from thinking of what it could possibly be used for. Her door was square-gated with something of a prison lock on the outside of it. She wondered if she would ever leave this room, and swallowed hard, trying not to pay attention to the claustrophobia setting in. She wandered over to the window where there was no discernible passage of time aside from the moon's moving across the sky.

She lay as comfortably as she could, with her knees tucked beneath her and face in the stack of pillows, ass and arms behind her back. Her neck ached from the weight of standing with the chain weighing on it and it was nice to lay down. She couldn't stop thinking about this "doctor" she was supposed to meet. What "modifications?" The dogs had long stopped barking, leaving only a deafening silence in the room when she wasn't dragging her chain about. Her breath was hot inside the muzzle. She lay aching with these thoughts until the sky began to lighten. Livi closed her eyes and dozed off from sheer mental exhaustion, yet the rest did not last.

It was bright, early morning when the little peace she had in sleep was interrupted by the sound of Sir's footsteps outside her gated door and the clicking of the keys unlocking it. The light to the room was turned on from the outside. Too afraid to move, she watched him with one eye, her face still buried in the pillows. Daylight did not soften this man for her. If anything, she was better able to see the definition in his muscles in his jeans and flannel shirt. His sleeves were rolled to the elbow to reveal strong forearms and even stronger hands. The edges of a tattoo were visible beneath the sleeve on his left arm. Today he was clean-shaven. His eyes still stared daggers into her heart. He still carried the whip as he entered the room, as well as what Livi thought was a dog's leash. He paused a moment, tapping the whip to the side of his leg.

"Stand up." He ordered. Slowly, Livi raised her head and stood in front of the pillows before him. "On your knees, spreading your legs apart." She did as she was told. "You may sit back on your heels." She did. The plugtail smacked the floor loudly and put additional pressure on the ball in her pussy. She tried to remain still in the discomfort. He approached her and tilted her head downward slightly with his hand. "Look up at me without moving your head." Livi complied, her eyes appearing larger, wider and pleadingly submissive. "This is the way you will greet me every morning. If I decide to give you your hands back, you will place them on your thighs and stay there. When that light comes on, you have until I unlock the door to be in this position or your day will get off to a very bad start. Do you understand?"

Livi tried to say yes around her gag, but noted the soreness in her jaw and ache in her throat with the first attempted sound in hours, and gestured a small nod instead. "Sonya." He called, sternly. The sudden volume and bass in his voice made Livi jump. A statuesque brunette with a quite severe bun and librarian glasses emerged from the hallway carrying a small box and approached Livi there on the floor. "I'll be back around 11." He said to Sonya, handing her the leash and whip and then backing out of the room. Livi heard a distant front door close and she was left alone with the mystery woman.

She was beautiful by any standard. Her flannel shirt was unbuttoned low to reveal heaving breasts, dotted by beauty marks. Her lips were full and she had wide, green eyes, not the least diminished behind her glasses. She wore khaki shorts that exposed long, delicate legs, well-manicured toes and a single gold anklet with a plate on it that Livi couldn't read.

"Lean your head down." Sonya ordered, squatting behind Livi. Her voice was authoritative, but not as frightening as Sir's. Who was this woman? Sir's wife? Another prisoner? Livi noticed the absence of a wedding band or collar. Sonya pulled a key on a chain from its embedded place in her cleavage as Livi leaned forward. Her collar chain was cold on her back as she did so. Leaning into her, she found that Sonya smelled very good. It was a small comfort that she and Sir were not some rapists out of Deliverance. She felt and heard the chain drop to the floor behind her as Sonya detached it from the back of her collar. She lifted her eyes to the open door, noting that she was no longer tethered to a wall. It wouldn't take much to knock Sonya off balance and make a run for it, but where would she go naked and muzzled with a tail here in what appeared to be the middle of nowhere? In any case, she watched Sonya pick up the black leather leash and attach it where the chain had been, wrapping the length of it around her hand to retain more control. Sonya stood in front of her and roughly grabbed her chin. "I am going to undo your wrist cuffs now, Cunt." The words dripped from her pouted lips like so much poison. "Try and fight me and you will be tasered. Do you understand?" Livi froze a moment before gesturing a nod.

Sonya bent behind Livi and undid her cuffs. Her shoulders felt as if they'd been pulled inside out as her arms swung to her sides. She rolled them forward and backward, grateful to finally have some sort of feeling in them again. Her wrists ached as well from being bound so awkwardly for hours. Sonya yanked upward on the leash to improve Livi's posture and stop her squirming. "Let's go, Cunt." She said. Livi went to stand up, but Sonya planted her foot on Livi's tail, yanking her back down awkwardly. "You are a bitch, now." Sonya declared. "You will crawl like one."

Livi was confused a moment, but an impatient sigh and another yank on the leash indicated that she should get on her hands and knees and begin to crawl. The tail swayed from side to side, creating an awkward pulling feeling in her ass, rubbing against the ball inflated in her pussy. The motion spurred on by the movement of her thighs against her mound was oddly thrilling, but she tried to pay no attention to it. She was quite embarrassed, but was in no rush to be tasered by the mystery woman. Sonya yanked again on the collar when they reached the doorway, almost making Livi choke as she swallowed. She explained that people, not dogs, go through doorways first, so Livi waited to be invited out by Sonya. The hallway was a decent width and painted a deep red color. She was led to a small bathroom at the end of the hall, and got a little excited at the prospect of being able to pee finally. Livi got a glimpse of the rest of the house down a hallway to the left, but it was so fleeting, she barely remembered anything of it.

The large window in the bathroom was grated, but allowed for plenty of warm sunlight to get through. It overlooked the back yard of the house and a sort of fenced gardening shed. She noticed dog bowls inside the fenced portion. The dogs must have been inside the shed. The bathroom itself was the same deep red color of the hallway with porcelain fixtures. She was relieved that she would have an opportunity to shower or something.

Sonya ordered her to stay as one would demand of a dog. She placed the box she'd been carrying into the sink as Livi stared out of the window, wondering what was happening behind her. Sonya applied lube to a now-gloved hand, pulled Livi's plugtail taut and rubbed the lube over what little of the weighted metal insert was exposed. Livi jumped and Sonya quite promptly slapped her on the ass, making her jump. "Be the fuck still." Sonya demanded. There was a dull ache now over one of Livi's ass cheeks as the initial sting subsided. Livi fought herself not to cry over the pain or embarrassment. Sonya massaged the plug in and out of Livi's asshole, working the lubed bit into her, then unceremoniously began to turn and pull on the plugtail. Livi's heart began to pound and naturally she clenched at the discomfort. Having had anal sex a few times in her life (more to please her boyfriends than because she enjoyed it), she knew it would just be easier if she relaxed. As soon as she did, the plug slid out with relative -- if uncomfortable -- ease.

Sonya ordered Livi to sit on the toilet with her hands planted firmly on her thighs and not to move. Livi noted, with the smart-ass part of her brain, that this action was most unlike a dog, but refrained of course, from saying anything. "Don't get comfortable, meat." Sonya almost laughed, presumably knowing what Livi was thinking. "Sir and I don't pick up our dogs' shit." She squatted down in front of Livi and reached to her warm pussy for the ball Sir had implanted earlier. She pulled an air pump needle from the box she carried and affixed the needle to the ball which began to deflate immediately, plopping out of her as soon as it was able, landing squarely in Sonya's waiting hand. Livi gasped as her pussy was able to relax for the first time since her rape. Her stomach trembled as Sonya paused to look at her for a reaction. She hoped she hadn't done anything wrong just yet. She fingered the folds of her sore slit and noted that she was indeed still wet, Sir's seed incubating inside of her. A couple of thick globs fell to the toilet water beneath her. She then stood, tossed the ball into the box and attached the leash to a hook in the wall, leaving next to no slack in the rein. Livi was forced to sit up straight or choke herself with her collar.

She reached behind Livi's head and undid her muzzle. The ache in her jaw was now much more prominent as it was the first time in hours she'd been able to close her mouth completely. Sonya fussed with the toothpaste and toothbrush on the sink. Livi thought about biting her, but the leash was too short and it would do no good since she was still naked and had no idea where she was. She squatted in front of Livi and told her she was going to brush her teeth and to open her mouth accordingly. She was gentle as she did so, and Livi's eyes avoided her, instead focusing on nothing in particular outside the window. She was given a cup of water and then ordered to spit. Sonya stood and began cleaning the various plugs and items she'd tossed into the box. "If you need to shit or piss, do it now."

Livi wasn't sure she'd heard her correctly. "Sorry?" She croaked out. Would she really have to shit in front of this woman? She certainly did have to go, but really? Couldn't we skip this and move to the shower part?Sonya wouldn't respond, instead she kept cleaning the items in the box and setting them in a wire basket attached to the wall by the door to dry. She wiped the sink clean and threw her gloves into the trash bin angrily. "You're not going to go then?" She said finally.

"I... I don't have to..." Livi whispered, not really sure what to do in this new and freakish situation. Sonya cut her eyes at the girl and then squat in front of her. Without warning, she reached between Livi's legs, her fingers searching for her slit. Reflexively, Livi's legs clamped shut around Sonya's arm. Sonya's eyes flashed furiously and she pinched and twisted a small section of the skin on Livi's left thigh between the nails of her thumb and forefinger, cutting her. Livi almost cried out as she was forced to open her legs in shock.

Sonya's fingers found what they were looking for and she inserted two long, slender fingers up to the hilt in Livi's snatch, still slimy from Sir the night before. Livi sat rigid, horrified on the toilet and tried not to cry again. She squirmed in her seat, fingers fluttering on her thighs but she dared not lift her palms. "Be still!" Sonya barked, burning her eyes into Livi's. She worked her fingers up to the spongy mound inside Livi's pelvis and began to massage it the way one would to induce a squirting woman. It felt like entire minutes had passed and the sensation of needing to pee grew in Livi to the point where she could hardly stand it. "You're not a squirter are you?" Sonya asked in an evil tone, working her fingers furiously, using the other hand to push on Livi's lower abdomen, increasing the urgent feeling. "Well we'll certainly find out. If you don't have to pee, this will turn out wonderfully for you."

Livi gasped and a moment later, started to go, the urine trickling out at first as she continued to try and hold back peeing on the woman's hand, but Sonya snatched her hand back, releasing the pressure, and beginning a hard stream that at once humiliated and relieved Livi. She wanted to put her head down in shame, but her collar was pulled taut against her neck. Sonya stayed in front of her, eying the girl with a self-satisfied smirk. As the stream petered out, Livi brought her eyes up to Sonya's again, unsure of what to say or do. "Let the bitch speak a few words and all that comes out are lies." Sonya said quietly. She stood up and very quickly slapped Livi hard across the face with the hand she had sullied, making her head turn. She went to the sink and washed her hands, ordering Livi to clean herself up, then grabbed the leash and had Livi follow out of the bathroom.

She was taken outside where she was tethered to yet another hook near the shed, soaped down and shampooed, and then blasted with the gardening hose. Livi cried as the chilled water soaked her skin, effectively raising goose flesh on every inch of her. She was grateful they were in the middle of nowhere, so no one would see her. She paid particular attention to getting the soap and remnants of cum and shame from between her legs. There was barking again from the shed, but the dogs had not yet been let out. She'd never seen these parts of herself in raw sunlight before. Her olive skin seemed particularly pale with the fear she'd suffered over the last 24 hours. Her brown nipples had never been so hard they'd hurt before.

When the soap was gone, Sonya wrapped the girl in a large towel and wiped the water from her skin, tousling her long, curly hair to dry it. Livi was allowed to sit on the brick patio floor as Sonya combed and placed Livi's hair into one long, rather tight braid. "This will be your daily routine." Sonya said. "You will not speak unless spoken to. You will never enter a door unless invited to do so. You will be offered one visit to the house bathroom per day depending on your use, so choose your activity wisely. Tonight you will receive an enema prior to inspection by the Doctor, and you will continue to receive them regularly as your asshole is used. Sir likes his bitches clean. You will be provided three meals a day. When not in use, your holes will be plugged. He has plans for you, Cunt, and I'll not see them ruined. He is now your Master. You no longer exist to the outside world. Fighting back incurs punishment. Rule breaking incurs punishment. Displeasing Him and whomever he wishes for you to please incurs punishment. Displeasing me incurs punishment. Over time He will determine how harshly you need to be broken and to what purpose. Complaints will incur purpose. No harm will come to your life. You are of greater use alive. However if you cannot be broken within His methods of discipline, or you are at any point a greater headache than you are a pleasure, you can and will be sold to someone who may not give as much of a shit about nigger flesh. In time you will learn your place and you will embrace it. You will have no choice."

Livi's sobs were now fairly audible as Sonya explained the situation. Sold? How did she no longer exist in the real world? How does one break someone? Presented... to man? As opposed to what? So many questions, she dared ask one.

"Are... you my Master too?" She ventured, and then braced herself for an assault of any sort.

"I am above you but I am beneath Him." Sonya responded. "We are a part of a massive society that men rule. There are wives who are servants; me, and there are slaves. You. My duties are to the house, his errands, and keeping his pets and myself presentable. I am punished as you are for a failure in my duties. I have my orders that I follow, and my sole purpose is to please him in whatever way I can. You are little more than a pet. Less loved, but more useful."

Livi had a headache now, her mind reeling from this talk of slavery. It was still morning as far as she could tell, but she found herself starving and yet hating the idea of eating. Sonya suddenly stood up and went for the leash on the hook, and guided Livi back into her room. The metal chain was reconnected to her collar, and this made Livi want to cry again. Tears rolled down her face silently as she was instructed to lay back on the mound of pillows with her legs spread. Sonya disappeared and returned with a waxing kit. She removed all of the hair from Livi's pussy, ass, legs and armpits as Livi lay there, clenching the pillows at every ripped strip. Sonya lotioned Livi's body, and Livi tried to convince it was at least a little out of compassion and not purely because Sir didn't like his bitches dry and ashen.

She left again and returned with two stainless steel dog bowls, placing them in the center of the room, instructing Livi to eat, then left the room to busy herself elsewhere in the house. Livi was aghast at having to eat from dog dishes. The food looked like people food, however, a meat mixed with mashed potatoes it seemed. It was something she could eat without utensils, or technically, her hands. Not being watched, she did use her hands to scoop the food from the bowl into her mouth, and then drained the water bowl entirely. Sonya returned as if on cue, with a hand full of pills and a small cup of water.

"What are these?" Livi asked.

"Open." Sonya responded. She shoved the pills into Livi's mouth one by one, and made sure they'd been swallowed. She retrieved the wire basket with the plugs in it from the bathroom.

"Oh please no..." Livi pleaded, eying them. Seeing them in the basket, they looked so much bigger than they'd felt and she began to panic again. "Shut up, Meat." Sonya spat, placing the basket on the ground and preparing Livi's cuffs. Livi backed to the wall frantically, not wanting to be bound again. "Please! I won't fight you just don't put the cuffs back on me..."

Irritated, Sonya reached forward and grabbed Livi by the ponytail, making sure she could grip the base of the girl's head, and pulled her head forward off the pillows to the ground with a hard smack. Livi cried out. "I told you not to fight, you stupid bitch..." Sonya muttered. She pinned Livi's face too the floor with a foot on the base of her ponytail, and bent over, securing Livi's hands behind her back for the second time. Livi was all but screaming now, unable to resist the urge to try and buck the woman off of her. Sonya reached and grabbed a second pair of cuffs from the hook in the wall and bound her ankles this time too. Livi kicked her in the face in her blind flailing. Sonya checked to make sure she wasn't bleeding, decided she'd had enough and reached back up to Livi's head, punching her hard in side of the face, effectively busting Livi's lip. "BE STILL." She commanded. Livi gasped, startled that she'd been hit that way and was reduced to silently sobbing into the hardwood.

odgreen
odgreen
23 Followers
12