Livi's New Leash Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
odgreen
odgreen
23 Followers

Livi's plugtail was replaced and Sonya cleaned up Livi's lip before re-attaching the muzzle. She applied makeup to Livi's face in order to make her more visually appealing even through the tears. "I'd advise you to relax before Sir returns this evening." Sonya said, gathering the bowls and things before leaving and locking the room. Livi inched her way back back up to the stack of pillows and stared out of her small window, listening to Sonya moving about the rest of the house and turning on a radio, listening to classical music, muffled in Livi's head by her own sobs.

---------

Sir returned to the house that evening. Livi stayed awake most of the afternoon and was fed one other time, the led outside to pee again. Sonya administered the enema an hour before he got home and Livi had fallen asleep to the music. She was awakened when it stopped. The sun had gone down and she was in the dark, seeing only the light just outside of her room. There was another voice she didn't recognize, but her heart was beating hard in her chest.

She sat up on the pillows when she heard a couple of sets of footsteps coming toward her room. It was Sonya she saw first, unlocking the door. Almost forgetting procedure, Livi scurried painfully on her knees to the center of the room and knelt there as she had been instructed, trying to keep her chest from heaving as she panicked internally. The room light came on, shining on her like a spotlight. Sir entered the room with Sonya following behind him. He looked displeased with Livi already as they looked at each other. Sonya had probably told him about the day's events.

"It's never a good thing for you when I come back and you've been put in more restraints than I had on you when I left, Cunt." He said quietly. Livi's eye's dropped. She wanted to scream. This was insane. She should have been serving pie to drunken teenagers at the diner right now. Arguing over tips, bumming cigarettes off of truckers. Not this.

"Bring her." Sir said to Sonya, pulling Livi from her thoughts. He turned and left the room and Sonya extended the leash from her hand and moved toward Livi. She removed the ankle cuffs first and then detached the chain, replacing it with the leash.

"You are going to be inspected, Cunt." Sonya told her. "Stand up. You will be permitted to walk and stand in the room, and then you will be placed on a table on all fours, your knees separated and ankles crossed. Do you understand?" Livi nodded in agreement. Sonya reached around and removed the muzzle, had Livi bend over and removed the tail as well, then escorted her out of the room and down the hallway.

The house was gorgeous. The ceilings were vaulted, painted walls were dark colors with warm recessed lighting shining down on artworks adoring them. Livi was led to the library/study where a fire was going in a large fireplace. A short, balding man in a sweater with a stethoscope was busying himself with a set of tools on a console table on the far side of the room. Sir was standing next to the bar, a glass of dark liquor in his hand. He eyed his pet menacingly, the fire flickering in his eyes. Sonya yanked on the leash to stop her. Livi stood with her hands still bound behind her back, chest out and eyes searching the room to figure out what was going on.

"Doc." Sir called to the bald man. He turned around and eyed Livi. "There you are." Doc said coming over to her. Sonya detached the leash and stood back against a wall. He stood inches in front of her, inspecting her face. He stroked her skin and stared specifically at her slightly swollen lip. "What happened here?" Doc asked, but she was sure he wasn't asking her.

"We had a discipline problem earlier." Sir replied.

Doc nodded. "Mm." He said with a smirk. "The darker slaves have the most amazingly firm skin." He nearly salivated. He proceeded to pinch her arms, her belly, thighs. He lifted her breasts and prodded her nipples. Humiliation shook Livi to her core as she turned her head to glance back at Sonya, who stared at her wide-eyed. "Turn AROUND, Cunt." She spat. Livi's head whipped forward again. Doc walked around her, palming her ass, tapping it to test its movement. He tugged her ponytail, causing her head to jerk back. "This is a very nice girl you have here." Doc commented to Sir. "Undo her arms and have her get onto the table." He said, moving back to his tools on the other side of the room.

It bothered Livi to have someone speaking about her as if she could not understand the language. Sonya approached again and unlocked Livi's wrists, leading her by a finger hooked into her collar to a low table a few feet in front of her. Livi crawled on top of it and positioned her body as instructed by Sonya. Sonya lifted Livi's chin to an uncomfortable 90 degree angle given the thickness of her collar and she was instructed to keep it there or she'd be whipped. Sonya retreated to the door of the study again. Livi fixed her eyes on a painting of a harbor of sailboats on the far wall.

Doc returned to her with a flashlight and newly cleaned hands. He pinched her jaw painfully to open her mouth, inspecting it. He shined it in her eyes, ears and nose as a doctor would in any normal situation. He massaged her tits oddly, checking for lumps and inconsistencies in size and shape. He moved behind her and lubed a finger, running it down the barren crack of her ass and pushing slightly into her rosebud there, finding the resistance normal. He spread her cunt lips and fingered her shallowly. "When did her last cycle end?" Doc asked.

"Last Thursday." Sir responded. Livi couldn't believe he knew that. How long had he been following her out in the real world? Doc went back to the wall and replaced his tools. Livi heard the study door close behind her and wondered if Sonya had left. Doc turned around and removed his glasses. The flicker of the flames played off of his pants it seemed, because he appeared to be both rock hard and huge for such a slight man. "What'll you be trying out tonight?" Sir asked him. Doc approached her with an evil little smile. "Let's see if she can suck a cock first and then we'll see." Doc replied. Livi was horrified and looked back at Sir. "You heard the man." Sir responded, sipping his drink and putting down the glass.

When Livi faced front again, Doc's dick was inches from her face and practically bouncing. "Go on then." He said. Livi closed her eyes and opened her mouth just slightly. He touched the already sticky tip of his dick to her lips. She lapped at it lightly with her tongue for a moment, tasting its saltiness. Her arms began to ache.

Doc sighed, enjoying himself as she suckled the head of his dick into her mouth, gradually feeding more and more of it into herself. He palmed the back of her head and began his own slow thrusts, only he would not let it leave her mouth at all. Livi felt a presence at her backside and nearly choked on a thrust. Sir was fondling her pussy. "Hmm... Cunt's wet. That's interesting, isn't it Bitch?" He almost chuckled. Livi felt betrayed by her own body as she felt the very familiar sensation of Sir's cock entering her. She groaned around Doc's cock, now trying to cram its way into the back of her head vigorously. THe could barely swallow, and the resulting slobber dripped in globs onto the table, onto her hand and down his dick. Sir was taking long, slow strokes as if biding his time, enjoying the natural slickness of her primed pussy, gripping her ample ass cheeks, spreading them to watch himself impale her over and over again. Livi's hands now gripped the edges of the table desperately as she tried hard not to gag on this old man's prick. His balls slapped her chin over and over again, sticky from her spit matted in his hair. "This is VERY nice, Alex." Doc said. "Mind if I get back there?"

"Not at all." Sir responded, stroking inside of her a couple of times before pulling out. The two of them switched positions, allowing Livi a moment or two to catch her breath before Sir was in her face, pulling her head back up. As he put his cock shallowly in her mouth for her to lick herself off of him, Doc mounted the table himself. Livi felt him separate her ass cheeks and tried to turn her head in protest, but Sir gripped her head and pushed more of his cock into her mouth so that even her moan of protest was choked by it.

Dock pressed forward slowly, his dickhead breaking the seal of her asshole with a bit of a pop and a low growl of pain vibrating around Sir's dick. He laughed at her as Doc pushed more of himself into her ass slowly embedding himself in here with her own desperate spit as his lube. "Oh FUCK yes!" Doc cried triumphantly. He pulled back a bit and then slammed his body back into her, watching her big ass ripple in waves as he did so. Over and over again he drove into her, balancing on the balls of his feet and pulling her ass apart to watch his engorged cock pinched and pulled, her asshole trying involuntarily to milk it for all it was worth. Livi felt Sir's cock grow still harder as he watched Doc anal rape his slave. He grunted and began fucking her face in rhythm with Doc's thrusts. He grabbed the sides of her head and impaled her throat over and over again as she choked.

"Like this, whore? Love having two cocks in you? Trust me there are more where they came from. I just love watching my sluts fucking suffer. Take it fuckmeat. Take it nigger." Her torture was getting him off. Tears welled in her eyes now as Doc grabbed her hips and was pumping furiously into her, balls slapping against her now dripping slit. "You cumming yet, Doc?" Sir asked him. Doc grunted in confirmation and Sir sped up his slamming. "Hear that, slut? He's about to cum in your ass." He said.

Livi attempted a scream, but this just opened up her throat for Sir to thrust home and he held her head there, his cock unloading down it. Livi raised a hand from the table in protest and put it back down lest she fall off balance. As he erupted past her gag reflex, Doc roared and pumped his seed deep in her bowels, his nails all but digging into her ass as he did so. Livi thought she was going to pass out when Sir withdrew from her mouth with a loud pop. Livi coughed and drool oozed from her lips, mixed with what she could cough up of his semen. Doc stayed inside her until his cock stopped twitching, and then he pulled out and climbed down. Livi's arms shook in fear, frustration and fatigue. Doc recovered his pants and went back to the far wall to clean himself up. Sir smacked Livi's ass as he went back and rapped 3 times on the study door for Sonya to come back in.

"White power." Doc chuckled, a little out of breath. Sir smiled and shook his head. Sonya re entered and leashed Livi again, replacing her plugtail and muzzle then bringing her down off of the table on wobbly legs. "Now then, what modifications were you looking to get?" Doc asked.

"We're going to bimbo-fy this one." Sir said. Livi's mind was reeling. She could barely stand, let alone pay any attention to what was going on. "Implants, silicone injections in her lips, take her waist down a couple of points and get some metalwork done." Sir said. Doc nodded. "I'll get you estimates and an auction rate by tomorrow night. I think you'll have a cash cow on your hands."

Livi couldn't begin to understand what they were talking about. Her mouth and throat felt webbed shut and her ass leaked cum down the crack, allowing the tail to twist around awkwardly. For the first time she felt it would fall out of her. Sir motioned for Sonya to get her out of there. Sonya walked her back down the hallway and to her room, chaining her again to the wall. Livi was exhausted and just curled up on the pillows with her eyes closed as the light went out.

Minutes later, the light came back on, and Livi opened her eyes to see Master and Sonya coming back into the room. She was disoriented and thought she was done for the night. Sonya disconnected the chain from the wall this time and tugged Livi to a standing position, binding her wrists again, this time in front. She was brought to the center of the room below the spotlight, wrists over her head linked to a chain fed through the pulley in the ceiling. Fear rose in her throat again, mingling with the cum stuck in it. The chain was pulled taut, shortened enough to bring Livi up onto her toes. Her fingers began to tingle in the tight cuffs. She was turned to have her back to Sir and the door.

She heard the whip drop and Sir's chilling voice. "So. I'm told you behaved badly today."

odgreen
odgreen
23 Followers
12