Liz and Many Ch. 02

Story Info
The party continues.
3k words
4.42
13.6k
9
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 12/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chasingDan
chasingDan
219 Followers

My heart was pounding. I turned my head and noticed that my hand still being held by Steven. It was also around the time I happened to notice that the two men next to us were fondling and groping the woman between them. They definitely had her full consent, because one moment she had both of her hands grasping the arms of the two guys and the next, she shoved her arm down their pants. The 69 pair got off of the bed and moved over to another wall, while the threesome next to us took their place on the bed. The men quickly undressed the cute, and very petit blonde. One guy got between her legs, while the other positioned himself over her face running his hard cock over her lips. She was angled on the bed so Steven and I saw the back of the one guy's head stuffed in her crotch. The other man turned her head towards himself and began fucking her face.

While things heated up with the three, I realized how wet my pussy was standing over them, watching them and getting so horny. I turned and looked at Steven, and he did the same. We both had an obviously fake smile about us, and I knew he was ready to get out of there the same as I was. As we shared that moment, which seemed to last for a long time, we were interrupted by the blond woman's cries of pleasure as the guy eating her out had moved on to fucking her. Her moans were muffled by the cock in her mouth. Steven and I turned to watch them. After a couple of minutes, although it could have been longer, because my mind was definitely on other things, the men switched places. Just for a few seconds, I saw that the bed sheet was completely soaked under her from all of her wetness. She was very much enjoying her two new friends actions.

The guy between her legs held her calves and pushed the forward. He was fucking her pussy deeply, as we watched him sink into her to the bottom. The man who was fucking her mouth was beginning to breath hard, and I could sense he was about to shoot his cum. His pace in and out of her mouth quickened until he finally pulled his cock out of her lips, and jerked it over her face. He leaned his head back and started squirting his load across her face. A few lines of his cum landed on her cheek, while most landed on the pillow. The blonde's whole body shuddered as the guy rammed full force into her. She was oblivious to the mess on her face. I was so engulfed watching both working towards their orgasms, my focus was interrupted suddenly as Steven pulled my hand. He led us away from them, and I turned and made eye contact with him. I was excited hoping he was finally taking us to an empty room in the house, but he stayed quiet. I had no idea where we were going. He just pulled me along as we left the room and started down the hallway deeper into the house. A tall, beautiful woman passed us in the corridor holding hands with a big and muscular black guy. She smiled as she passed us, and the guy did the same. Steven stopped at one of the doors and then held my other hand with us facing one another.

"We're here," He said. "Okay, we're here!" I responded jokingly, not having a clue what he meant by that. "Are you ready to have the time of your life?" Steven asked. "Sure, I guess." I answered not fully understanding what lie ahead. "Come on then. Come with me Liz."

Steven opened the door and I walked closely behind him, still being pulled by his hand. It was another big bedroom with a giant bed in the center, only this room had one man standing by the wall like we had done in the last room. He was a handsome black guy, probably in his late twenties. He only smiled at me and said hello, and then stood quietly. Steven pulled me to the bed and sat on the edge after releasing my hand. He asked me to come to him, and so I did, ending up standing facing him between his legs. He reached towards my waist and pulled me up against him. I rested my arms around his neck, and then bent over slightly so that I could kiss him. We made out like that for a moment when he slowly slid his grip on me down to my ass and stopping with his hands holding the back of my thighs.

"I'm going to undress you now." He announced. "I've been waiting for that." I said.

I looked over towards the guy by the wall as Steven reached behind me and started to unzip my dress. Just then, the man started for the door and then left. I didn't think much about it, and simply forgot him for the moment. I thought he was just there watching and wanted more excitement, and was bored. That's about the time when my dress slipped to the floor. All I had on were my panties and my heels. A second before kissing and fondling my breasts, Steven told me that I was very beautiful. I pulled his face into my chest and sighed out loud, feeling his teeth gently biting my nipple. I really wanted him inside of me badly. Steven pulled me onto the bed next to him and embraced me in a passionate kiss. I broke from him for a moment to lay back into the bed. Steven wasted no time, lunging on top of me, and kissing and running his tongue down my belly before kissing my pussy. He leaned back and grabbed the sides of my panties, and pulled them down and off of me. My breathing increased in intensity and my heart raced.

He gently held onto my leg and kissed it from my toes all the way to my pussy, before shoving his tongue between my lips and began to eat me out. Stevens face was buried into my soaking wet pussy, and he held my waist down as my body writhed and jerked in response to his movements.

"Oh God that feels good!" "Please don't stop baby!" I yelled out loud.

He was fucking me with his finger as he massaged my clit for what seemed like an hour. "Steven, I want you inside of me! Show me your cock." I demanded. He pulled his face from between my legs, and stood up and undressed. The last thing he took off was boxer shorts. When he dropped them to the floor, my eyes opened wide. His cock was enormous. I propped myself up onto my forearms, still lying there with my legs open as Steven had a grip on both of my knees spreading my legs apart so he could get between them. But before I led his big dick to my pussy, I leaned forward and grabbed a hold of him. My little hand cradled his large balls and his cock, and I pulled them towards my face.

"Hi there!" I whispered to his cock. "It's very nice to meet you!" I softly spoke to it right as I closed my open lips around it. I sucked on the head for only a second and I had a mouthful of his sweet precum. I swallowed it and then pulling him from my mouth, I kissed the tip, released him, and laid back again. Steven got between my legs, and held his hard cock at my opening and then slid himself inside of me. His cock instantly filled me. My pussy stretched to accommodate him and then moulded itself around it. I lifted my head up enough so that I could watch him entering me. His dark ebony skin crashing into my body was an incredible sight. My lips were spread wider than I can ever remember, and they were squished up against his shaved public area while he was grinding into my clit driving me towards the edge. I lay back and reached down to hold my legs wide apart for him, feeling myself getting closer and closer to cumming. That's when the door opened, and a group of men came into our room. Six men. Six big black men came in and stood next to the bed on all sides. I was startled for a moment, because naturally I wasn't used to be on this side of the view. Steven tried his best to distract me from this, and increased the force of his fucking; it was working. His cock felt so good that in no time at all, I completely ignored the guys and refocused on an impending orgasm. One of the guys began stroking my hair. Another man reached down and began rubbing all over my body, and caressing my tits. All of the stimulation pushed me over the top, and I had mind numbing, hollering out loud orgasm. The nerve impulses to my brain were so intense, I forgot who I was. My ears were ringing, and I became dizzy. When I was able to refocus my eyesight, Steven was still fucking me, but now all of the other men were touching my body with their hands, or rubbing their cocks on me. One guy's balls were swinging right over my head as he plunged his big penis into my mouth. Each time he would dip between my lips, my entire face was covered by his balls. I had never experienced orgasms so close together, but after only a few minutes in that position, a guy holding one of my breasts bit down on my nipple and caused another tsunami of orgasm, electrifying my body. Steve's cock rubbing and hitting my cervix played a major role in that as well.

When that one was over, helpless and paralyzed as I was, Steven pulled out of my still writhing and contracting vagina, and with help from the others, flipped me over onto all fours. He climbed up to me and got under me on the bottom. As he stuffed his cock back into my soaked and ravaged pussy, balls on my face guy shoved his cock back into my mouth. The other men continued to caress my body until one of them positioned himself over my ass. I recall being very nervous about that, knowing what he was going to do to me. Steven was pumping in and out of my pussy when I felt my ass being spread apart by the guy, and then I felt the splash of a lubricant on my asshole. He had a bottle of something, and he squirted it onto and then into my asshole just before inserting his finger. I verbally tried to stop him, but the cock in my mouth garbled any words I may have uttered in protest, so I just surrendered myself.

The guy fingering my ass was gentle, and it did feel sort of good, but It didn't take long for him to replace his finger with his penis. I felt a great pressure as he pressed himself into me. I didn't feel any sharp pain, but his big dick took a few minutes to get used to. He gently moved it in and out until he glided smoothly. That's when he started long strokes deep inside of my ass. Steven moved with him, and all of us seemed to develop a rhythm that flowed together. I swear I could feel both cocks touching inside of me, sepaerated only by the thin walls of my pussy. That's also when I realized that the guy's pelvis was smacking into my ass, so I knew that long black cock was all the way up inside of me, and I let go again. While the two men continued fucking me, I came again, and again, and again. I was in a perpetual state of orgasm for hours. For me, each one comes easier than the last.

Steven finally came inside of me, and then the guy fucking my ass shot his cum deep inside of my ass. The guys both pulled out of me and two others replaced them. I had a new guy under me kissing my neck, while the guy I gave a blowjob to, stuffed his hard cock into my cum-filled ass. The man who was fondling my tits was now jerking his cock in my face. He was happy just masturbating for a while, and then as he started cumming, he shoved his dick into my mouth. I collected most of his load and I hadn't intended to swallow his sperm, but he kept stuffing his cock all the way in to the back of my throat, so I had no choice but to swallow it. He backed away and the man fucking my ass pulled out. The guy under me rolled me over onto my back, and got up on his knees, then stuffed himself back inside of me. Steven, and the others moved up against my sides and began stroking their cocks over my front. I knew they were planning on cumming on me, something I fantasized about before, only this was real. The first one was the guy fucking me. He pulled his cock out of me and jerked it, spraying his cum on my belly. I instinctively slid my hand down and began rubbing my clit as the cum squirted onto my skin. Instantly after, Steven and the others followed by shooting their cum on me too covering my entire body with their semen. I remember the smell, and the wetness vividly. I brought myself to orgasm while they coated my skin.

I dont remember much after that. I know I feel asleep right there, and when I awakened, only Steven was sitting next to me, looking at me smiling. He had cleaned me up too, and pulled a sheet over me as I lay in that bed.

"Where are the other guys?" I asked Steven.

"Gone." He said.

"They left? What happened?"

"You passed out, so I sent them out and cleaned you up a bit. I knew you were wiped out after all of that, so I let you sleep here. I never left your side."

"Thank you Steven, for taking good care of me. I've never passed out like that before!"

"Well, you've probably never had dozens of orgasms in a row either. Black men have that effect on women."

"I guess they do." I answered with a wink to him.

"So I take it you had a good time?" He asked.

"You could say that."

I was horny again, and since I was still naked, I decided to give Steven head as his reward. I began rubbing his pants, and then unbuttoned them and yanked them off of him. I ripped his boxers off and grabbed his cock and shoved him into my mouth. Steven lay back onto the bed and let me go to work. His cock was extra hard after a minute, and I used everything I had to get him off. I hadn't had the oportunity to do that to him until he came, so I was more than anxious to taste him. I had my hands on his legs, using no hands on his penis. After just a few minutes, I could see and feel his big cock pulsing for me. That's when I reached under and grabbed his balls, and began really sucking hard on him to make him cum. It worked. Steven mumbled that he was cumming.

"Oh I'm gonna cum now. Oh yeah I'm cumming."

I responded by forcing his cock into my throat. I pressed his balls against my nose holding them there, having his cock all the way in my throat. I waited like that so when he came, his sperm would go straight down my throat. When he started pumping, his cum squirted right down into my stomach. I didnt really need to swallow it, it just went right in. When he stopped, I slowly backed off of him, and only then did I get a small taste of his cum.

"Thanks for the treat!" I playfully said to him.

"Wow, that was pretty good. That was amazing." Steven replied.

"Now what do you say, let's check out more of the party." He said.

"Okay, let's go!" I answered, and then got dressed.

It hit me was took place in that room, and I was suddenly nervous. I was thinking what people were going to say about me. I thought everyone was going to stare at me when they saw me. Steven could tell what was on my mind, and proceeded to put me at ease. He said none of that was going to happen. He said everyone feels that way their first time there. We got dressed and walked out of there together. As Steven led me through the hallway again, another cute brunette approached ahead of two men who followed. She only glanced my way, but when they all passed us, I turned to them as she opened the door to our room and the black men followed her inside. Another happy fucking session about to begin! While we proceeded towards the main room in the front where everyone seemed to be, I wondered if I was ever going to see this guy again, or was I merely part of the "party." I hoped at the very least I would get to fuck Steven again, but I had no clue how it worked. It was most likely just lots of black cocks, and lots of white girls here. Nothing else actually mattered.

I was only sure of one thing that night. I was going back.

chasingDan
chasingDan
219 Followers