Liz Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was getting really close. I pulled back, and, at the same time, I slammed back in as I shoved my thumb deep into her asshole.. She screamed again, this time managing to pull her head up so she wasn't muffled. I know that scream wasn't all pain because I felt a rush of fluid on my balls and I could feel her tiny pussy contracting around my cock. That was enough for me. With my cock six inches deep inside her womb, I came like a fire hose.

I wrapped one arm around her hips as I grunted with each shot of my virulent seed. I launched three shot into her womb before she realized what I was doing. As soon as she figured out what was happening, she tried to pull herself off my spasming member. With my thumb in her asshole and an arm around her, she wasn't going anywhere.

She screamed at me, "Please, god, no!! Don't dump your nasty cum inside me! God dammit, I know I'm ovulating right now!"

I laughed as I pulled out of her, my cock still hard for some reason. She immediately dropped to a squat, her legs spread wide open. She started digging into her pussy, obviously trying to get my cum out of her.

I laughed again as I said, "You are never going to get my cum out of you. I dump my load directly into you womb. And guess what, I came so hard and so much that my sperm probably got a head ache from hitting the top of you uterus. Probably almost to that egg already."

"You fucking dickhead! If I get pregnant from this, I'm going to come after you for everything you got."

"Nope, try again. I still got that tape remember. I would suggest you fuck your fiancé as much as he can handle for the next few days."

"Why the fuck would I do that?"

"Because, that way there is the chance that the baby will be his instead of mine. You can start right now, look he's ready for you." And he was. Ralph was sitting on his chair, his rather average looking cock hard and pointed straight up.

She started sobbing as she walked over to ralph. She straddled him and reached down, taking hold of his cock with just the tip of her finger and thumb.. She really started crying as she lowered herself onto his stiff member. He sighed in pleasure as he penetrated his ice queen for the first time.

"Oh, goddamn! She so fucking tight. Even after taking that monster of yours, still the tightest cunt I've ever had! Dude! Take her asshole for me. Lets split this bitch open."

"What?! No! You can't stick your cock in my asshole. I've never done anything like that before. Oh my god! Please at least use a lot of that oil."

I was happy to oblige. I dripped the oil down her crack, working it into her asshole with my finger. Then I stuck the tip into her asshole and squeezed a generous amount directly into her bowels. Then I dribbled it directly onto my cock, rubbing myself to make sure I was completely coated. I put my hand on her upper back, applying slight pressure. She leaned forward as far as she could. Ralph took the hint too. He shifted his ass further to the front of the chair. Effectively giving me a better angle and spreading her ass cheeks at the same time.

I placed my cock at her brown eye and leaned into her. Her sphincter held on for dear life. I reached around and pinched her nipple as hard as I could. She screamed in pain and surprise, and she stopped clenching her sphincter. My cock slipped into her asshole just like it had passed her cervix, all at once. Just like that, I was balls deep in the mayor's daughter's asshole. I slammed into her asshole as hard as I could. I could feel ralph doing the same in her pussy. She was moaning and groaning with every thrust.

It wasn't long before ralph was grunting with her as he spilled his seed in her pussy. His cock rapidly shrunk and slipped out. I was far from done. I wrapped my arms around her, and making sure I stayed in her asshole, I pulled her off of Ralph. I sat down in her chair, spreading her legs wide open. She laid her head on my shoulder and turned her face into my neck as I slowly fucked her asshole.

12