Liza's New Life Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shyones
shyones
81 Followers

She nodded slightly and curled her lip in resignation. I gently moved her knees apart about twelve inches. I could feel the muscles in her thighs tensing, so I held her apart and stared her down until I felt her relax completely.

"Good girl," I said, then leaned in and whispered into her ear, "Show me that pride, that defiance you had coming up the steps. Focus. Make me proud."

I stepped slowly away from her. She didn't move. I stepped to the side and the boys were able to get a good look at her for the first time.

"Lynn, you're beautiful," Jake said softly, reverently. "I never imagined you could be so beautiful!"

"Wow!" Sam added.

I dangled the bag of chips in front of her, and her attention turned completely to them. She grabbed the bag and opened it, but nothing she did interfered with the boys' view of her pussy, so all was well. She began to stuff the salty treats into her mouth.

"Where's my coke?" she said with her mouth full.

Sam took a cup from the basket, opened a coke, poured half of it into the cup, and then set it on the ledge beside her. She stuffed another handful of chips in her mouth, chewed rapidly, then drank greedily. She didn't put the cup down until it was empty. The final chips were "drunk" from the upturned bag.

"I need more coke," she said as she swallowed the last pieces.

"No, Lynn. A half coke was the deal," Sam answered.

"But I need something to drink. The chips are caught in my throat."

"You can have all you want to drink – in exchange for your bra."

"What?"

"That's the deal."

Lynn looked at him in a way that would pulverize rock, but to my surprise and joy, she did not move. The view of her mound remained, and her hands tightly grasped the arms of the chair, as if to remind herself to keep the view unobstructed.

"Jake, sweetheart," she suddenly decided to change tactics, "I'm really thirsty. You don't want me to suffer, do you? Look, I'm doing everything I've been told, sitting like a proper young girl should and everything. Please, Jake, let me have more coke."

Jake was unprepared for that. He looked at Sam with the same pleading eyes that Lynn was using on him.

"Oh, damn it all to hell," Sam said in disgust. "Look, if I give you the other half of this coke, do you promise to sit there, like that, for as long as we say?"

"I'll sit here for a half hour for a whole coke."

"An hour for the rest of the coke in this can." Sam countered.

"Another whole coke for an hour."

"Two hours for a whole coke." Sam shook his head to accentuate his words.

"All I want to drink for two hours, and the other half of the sandwich."

"Alright, I'll give you all you want to drink...and eat, but you have to stay in that chair posing for us however we say until we get to Catalina."

"How long till Catalina?"

"Couple of hours, more or less. Depends on the wind."

"Okay, bring the basket over here."

Jake hopped to and had the basket with all its delicacies within her reach in an instant. She guzzled from the opened can as Jake lifted her right leg and stretched it over the arm of the chair. Lynn offered no resistance. The effect was stunning. Her tiny slit was opened slightly and the cutest little button of a clitoris appeared. The boys and I just stood there awe struck at this little darling, eating like a pig. She took another big swig from the coke, then belched like a sailor.

"So, if we're going to get to Catalina, you guys better get busy. You can't just stand there staring at me and expect the boat to find Catalina by itself." Lynn cocked her head coquettishly.

"Oh, we're doing fine: the wind is perfect, the sails and rudder are set. Not much to do but enjoy the ride, and the view," Jake beamed.

"Hum..." She gave him a look and reached in the basket for another sandwich.

"Well, if everything is under control here, I'm going to use the bath...er...head," I said and turned toward the hatch leading below deck.

"I'll go with you. It's my turn," Sam said.

I thought I would be able to pee on my own now that the boys had another pussy to ogle, but apparently not. They became great aficionados of my urinary skills when I was in a position similar to Lynn's. I was serving my "knees apart" time on the counter of my kitchen when I could no longer hold it, and I had to make a deal to let them watch in return for the privilege of going to the bathroom. I wondered if that was in store for Lynn.

"What do you mean, it's your turn?" Lynn couldn't help but ask.

"Oh, it's alright," Jake replied. "It's easy to explain..."

When Sam saw that Jake was answering for him, he signaled to me to continue down the ladder. Jake's voice faded as soon as the dimness of below decks enveloped me. Sam was right on my heels as I entered the phone booth they called the head. He stood just outside with that expectant look on his face, and I remembered why I agreed to this. Despite all the painful knots in my stomach, the embarrassment and humiliation, I craved his attention, and the adoration of whomever my husband showed me to. The moisture I felt at his gaze was not pee. I was glad the spotlight was back on me; I missed being the center of attention.

"You have to squeeze in here," I said to him. "I need to lean against you, remember?"

And so he did. I stood over the small toilet, straddling it. I placed one hand on his shoulder, and opened myself up with the other. We waited for the stream to begin.

"You've been great with Lynn," Sam said, his watchful eye not moving from my pee hole.

"What are your plans for her next?" I said with a grunt as the stream began.

"Gotta figure out a way to get her top off. Got any ideas?"

"Oh, god! Put you finger against my pee hole, quick!"

He was startled and didn't react quickly, but it soon dawned on him I wanted help to stop the flow. His trembling finger bobbed awkwardly against me, but he finally managed to press his knuckle in the right spot.

"Yes!" I moaned. "That feels so good. Now move your finger and let it start again."

It was slow to start again, and as soon as it did, I had him replace his finger. By the fourth cycle of start and stop, the sensation of his finger against me and the novelty of this new game definitely took its toll. With the knuckle of his index finger pressed against my hole, I grabbed his thumb and jammed it against my clitoris. With my hand directing him, the circular motion brought me to a delicious orgasm and I yelled to high heaven. The spasms were terrific and his hand was jarred out of place. My bladder emptied and urine mixed with my juices. I collapsed against Sam, and he supported my weight.

That was the scene when Jake ran down to see why I was yelling: I was straddling the toilet, bent over, leaning on Sam, both our hands at my pussy. I was panting.

"What in the hell!" Jake made his presence known.

"Everything is fine. I just got a little excited," I reassured him.

Sam helped me straighten up and held me as I moved away from the toilet and out of the head. Jake stood by as a concerned spectator.

"Sam, I need to talk to you," he began when we were ready to listen. "Lynn says she has a secret to tell about Liza."

"Oh?" Sam said with a taunting, quizzical look in my direction.

"She wants to trade it for reduced chair time. What do you think we should do?"

I was mortified. My craving for something to stick up my butt had somewhat subsided during the hubbub, but now, thanks to Lynn's reminder, it was back. I had a feeling new humiliations were on their way.

"Reduced chair time?" Sam repeated the phrase as if it were something loathsome. The part about the secret seemed to escape him.

"Is she still sitting like she was?"

"Better," Jake said. "I've got both her legs over the chair arms. She's spread like an eagle. It's a beautiful sight to behold!"

"Okay, get back up there and make sure we don't run into anything. I need to talk to Liza. We'll be back on deck in a minute."

"Well, Liza? Do you have anything you'd like to tell me?"

"No, she's bluffing," I lied and furtively reached behind myself to touch my rosebud. "But I'll tell you this secret: her negotiation is just a ruse for more attention. She is not only resigned to do her time in the chair, but totally committed to it. You've got her where you want her and that's the most important secret of all." I pressed, and my finger entered as far as the first knuckle.

"Hum," Sam looked me up and down, wondering if he should trust me, and what I was hiding.

"What's your secret?" Sam peered into my face.

I hesitated and that was my undoing. He knew I was hiding something. As soon as I realized this I became flustered and my finger popped out.

"Okay...but...it's really not a big deal. I'd rather not talk about it. Not yet, anyway. I'm still trying to sort it out in my own mind."

"Hum," he said again.

"Listen," I said, "You asked me if I had any ideas how to get her top off. Well, maybe we can use this secret thing to do it."

"How?" he asked.

"Well...I don't know, let's just think a minute. There must be a way," I said.

"How 'bout if I demand her top for being a tattle-tale."

"Hum, that might work," I said slowly, pensively, but mostly just thinking about a spatula up my butt.

"Or make her bolt and ruin the whole thing, I suppose," he added.

"No, she won't put a stop to this. She's thinking in terms of 'How' to do it, not 'Whether' to do it. She's in too deep. Like Alice in Wonderland, she wants to see where this is going – I know I do. You see, that's her secret. She needs to show herself as much as you want to see her. You can make all sorts of demands on her, now. She wants you to make her show herself, but it's got to be in a way that makes sense to her, absolves her completely. If you give her a logical reason to take off her bra she'll jump at the chance. That's a secret Lynn and I both share, and the only one that should concern you."

"All right, let's see what happens."

I went up the ladder first, imagining the excellent view I was providing Sam, but my attention instantly shifted to the sight before me. Jake was not exaggerating: Lynn's display was breathtaking. With her legs dangling over the sides of the chair, her pussy stretched as much as it possibly could and her slit became a gaping oval. Her cute little button of a clit looked like a tiny, bald hobbit guarding the entrance to a cave. She was talking to Jake without the slightest trace of self-consciousness; her hands rested comfortably on her knees. She seemed at ease and animated at the same time.

Sam came behind me not with a grin, but with a thoughtful look on his face. He was trying to figure out how to proceed.

"Jake says you have a secret," he said to Lynn.

"Take an hour off my chair time and I'll tell you," she began the negotiations.

"I don't take kindly to tattle-tales," he snorted. "You'll stay in the chair forever for this."

"That's not fair!" Her voice was strong. "I don't care if this is your boat and your dad is my mom's boss. Jake wants to know the secret. He should have some say in this."

"Lynn," I broke in. "I can't believe you would betray me just to get out of a few measly minutes of sitting in a comfortable chair. You should be ashamed of yourself, and Sam is right, and within his rights, to make you stay in that chair as long as he wants, just as he does with me. I thought we were friends. I trusted you."

Lynn looked scared, guilty, and remorseful all at the same time.

"And now you've tried to drive a wedge between Jake and Sam," I continued. "You deserve whatever Sam gives you! It's about time somebody around her besides me paid some penalties, anyway. My, god! Just look at the trouble you're causing."

"Now, just a minute." Jake came to her defense. "It seems to me that it's the secret that's causing all the trouble around here, and I think she should tell us what it is."

"If you want to hear the secret," Sam said, "She can be my guest to slake your curiosity, but she better be taking off her bra while she's doing it."

"Okay, I agree, but just hear me out, Sam." Jake went over to Lynn and put his arm around her shoulders before he began again softly. "I think we all need to hear the secret just because there should be no secrets among us. Liza speaks of paying penalties, and I agree that several have piled up, but the first must go to Liza herself for having a secret in the first place."

"But Lynn has more," I said peevishly, getting into the spirit of things.

"What do you mean?" Lynn's voice cracked with confusion. "What penal..."

"Lynn, you have to understand about penalties and debts," Jake continued. "For instance, what Liza has done, keeping a secret from us, is bad, very bad, right? You agree she's earned a penalty and is in our debt, right?"

"Yeah, I guess. If you say so."

"Yes, but you have to say so, too, Lynn. Does Liza get a penalty?"

She looked at me with a beseeching look and meekly said, "Yes."

"That's right," Jake continued. "You see, you understand the need for a method of righting the wrongs in a group like this. Now, with that penalty, Liza is in our debt. We trust her to pay it, and that's what makes our friendship strong, our group strong. We need to be able to trust you, too. Can we trust you as much as we trust Liza? Can you keep your promises as well as Liza? Can you be a real part of things?"

"She's got a lot to learn before that can happen!" It dawned on me where Jake was going with this, and I wanted to stoke the fire. "She knows nothing of paying debts or keeping promises."

"I always keep my promises!"

"Do you promise to pay your debts?" Jake asked.

Lynn hesitated momentarily, then nodded her head. Her lip quivered.

"And you're sorry about the dissention you've caused, and you understand Sam has to apply a penalty for that, right?" Jake coddled her.

She nodded again and a tear appeared on her cheek.

"And when it comes time for you to pay that debt, you will, just as Liza has promised to pay hers, right?"

"Yes," she said in a weak voice.

"Good girl. Now that brings us back to the very cause of all this, the issue of the secret and whether or not you should betray Liza. This is the crux of the whole matter. The secret needs to be told for the well being of the entire group. We shouldn't have secrets from one another. Now, Lynn, Sam is right to demand your top if you tell the secret. I won't argue with him on that point. The penalty is a fair one for the act of betrayal. What I want you to understand, Lynn, is that for the good of the group you absolutely must tell the secret, no matter what. That is your duty to us, and if you must pay the penalty in order to do it, it must be done. Once the secret is told, everything will be settled and we can move forward. You're the only one who can settle everything and restore harmony. You want us all to remain friends, right? Right, Lynn?"

"Yes, of course. More than anything," she sniffled.

"The only way we can do that is by your taking off your top. Take your bra off and be done with it. Then we can get this secret behind us and move forward. It's the only way. Otherwise nothing will ever be settled."

"Jake, I just can't. It's too humiliating."

"Lynn, you are beautiful. We can all see that. Take off your bra. It's the only way. The four of us need this to happen for the good of the group. You can see that, right? It's so we can all get along and be friends, see?"

"You're not going to like what you see."

"I'll bet I do."

Lynn hung her head and slowly reached behind her back to undo the clasp of her bra. Tears rolled down her face as she pulled the cups away from her tiny breasts and slid the straps down her arms. The modest cover fell to the foot of the chair. Lynn sobbed lightly.

Her breasts were like those of an adolescent just experiencing the first blossom of puberty. In their innocence they were perfect. With geometric precision, little cones rose from her chest. Her nipples were fully grown, jutting with anticipation.

I couldn't stop myself. I rushed to her, brushed Jake aside, and gave her a big hug.

"You are the most perfect, the most gorgeous woman I've ever seen," I cried. I kissed her cheeks where the tears were falling, wiping them away with my lips. "Don't you ever put on clothes again, you hear me? Huh? Never. You are gorgeous!"

Lynn raised her head to me and smiled, and then began to cry like a baby. These were different tears she shed, however. I understood these tears. They weren't tears of humiliation anymore, but tears of joy, of liberation. The years she spent in hiding and self-doubt were finally over. She revealed herself, and in the reflection of our adoring stares she saw that she was beautiful. She was naked and proud.

"Welcome to my life," I said to her.

shyones
shyones
81 Followers