Liza's New Life Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, my God!" She exclaimed.

"It's locked in the back."

She turned me around to look. She pulled at the lock and tested the leather's tautness as it descended into my butt crack.

"I'll cut it off!" she declared.

"If you must," I said in an even tone, "but if you care for me at all, and your kiss said you do, you'll let it go for now. Please just give me some time to sort things out with Marc. I'll come to you when I can." I made a promise I had no intention of keeping.

"No, not when you can. When I say! I'm in charge. Remember?"

"Yes, I remember."

"Martha has dinner on the table at seven o'clock every night. You be here at six-thirty without that monstrosity, or I'll cut it off, understand?

"I understand."

"Martha!" Tina yelled. "Show Mrs. Daniels out," she barked when the door opened.

I picked up my tattered dress and held it in front of me as I ran out the room.

"There will be one more for dinner," I heard Tina's voice behind me.

The sensations within my vagina began anew as the balls banged against its walls, again and again. I covered myself as best I could with the cloth of my former dress, but I knew nothing was being hidden as I ran past a couple of guys on their way to the pool.

"Hey, Liza! Slow down! Where ya going so fast?" One of them called out.

"Oh, shit," I cried out loud.

I tried to run even faster, but in so doing I stumbled and fell. I let go of the cloth to catch myself before I hit the pavement. I tumbled head over heels, then came up running again. Now completely naked except for my belt, I sprinted the last distance to my apartment, the guys behind me gaining fast, calling to me to stop.

I ran up the stairs, the guys nipping at my heels, and burst through my front door. I stopped just in time to avoid stepping on Steve in the middle of the living-room floor, who was atop Ally, thrusting away with all his might. I stood over them, watching, as the two guys came up behind me and stopped. Ally saw the three of us, let out a yell, and pushed Steve off of her. He rolled to one side on his back, grabbed his penis, and shot his load toward the ceiling.

I jumped at the sight of the two behind me and ran for my bedroom, and Ally was just as quick. We squeezed through the door together, slammed it shut, and pressed our naked bodies against it, hoping to keep out the intruders. We listened intently for sounds of mayhem, but everything was silent. About a minute later, a minute in which neither of us took a breath, we jumped at the light knock at the other side of the door.

"Ally, it's okay, they're gone." Steve's plaintive voice was heard.

Ally opened the door wide and threw herself in his arms.

"We were so scared," she sobbed into the crook of his neck.

He held her and extended a hand to me, as if to assure me, too, that I was also safe. I took it and pressed it to my lips and smiled contentedly.

When he and Ally finally separated, I found it interesting to see that he had taken the time to put on the panties Ally gave him to wear, but that was all. The thin cotton crotch bulged over his now soft member. The head of his penis stuck out on one side, and only one testicle tucked into the material. The panty had clever little cuts in the elastic here and there to allow for Steve's thicker thighs and larger waist, and it was noticeably discolored in front; I remembered that Ally provided him only soiled panties.

"So they're gone?" I asked, peering around the corner of the door to make sure.

"Yeah. They said they knew you and just wanted to make sure you were alright. They left right away without any trouble. One of them said his name was Brad. I forget the other one's name."

"Tom," Ally said. They share an apartment in building 'B.' I hope this doesn't get back to Ms Thomas."

"She's in Europe," I said and went to the bed to sit down. I needed to let the butterflies in my stomach settle down, the ben-wa balls to stop spinning.

"What?" Ally exclaimed. "She's gone? You...you didn't get your spanking?" she stammered, then looked guiltily toward Steve.

"Spanking?" Steve repeated.

"Please, Ally!" I looked plaintively, pleading with my eyes for her not to say any more.

"But Liza," Alley said as she sat down beside me. "I have to tell him everything. He's my fiancé!"

"Fiancé!" I cried and threw my arms around her. I extended one of my hands to Steve, who took it and pressed it to his lips. I pulled him onto the bed beside me and we all hugged in a group. I fell over from the weight of their bodies and Steve was pressed against me. I felt the head of his suddenly hard penis against my thigh and I reached down instinctively to stroke it. I found myself clutching at it and used it to pull on as I righted myself on the bed. I was still holding it when conversation resumed.

"He just asked me, before you came in," Ally beamed.

"I'm so happy for you both!" I beamed as well. "Marc's and my two good friends, married! How about that!" I threw my free hand back around Ally's neck and kissed her on the cheek. I squeezed Steve's cock as I did. I settled back between them and smiled, and continued to hold onto Steve.

"Well, tell us, what happened at Ms Thomas'? You said she wasn't there?"

"No, and I'm surprised you didn't know."

"I took yesterday afternoon off and I'm not scheduled to go in until after lunch, today."

"She'll be in Europe for a few weeks. Her daughter Tina is running the office."

"Tina? I haven't seen Tina in months! She's a character!"

"Yeah, I know. I sampled her character as it slid down my throat."

"What?"

"She tried to rape me!"

"What?"

"If it hadn't been for the belt, I would belong to her, now."

I don't know, maybe it was the tone in my voice, the absurdity of the situation, the words I used, or just the unlikelihood that anyone would ever have to take me forcibly, but Ally and Steve both just burst out laughing. I even joined the laughter, but never let go of my grip on Steve.

"Steve," I said when he began to calm down. "Will you please take this belt off me? It's served it's purpose, and I need to go pee."

I released him and stood with my back to him. I looked back over my shoulder and said, "The combination is 911."

I said it with a straight face and a neutral voice, but the two of them just started rolling on the bed in laughter, again.

"Come on guys," I shouted, "this is getting serious, now."

"Is it an...emergency?" Steve giggled and they started rolling in laughter, again.

"Please, Steve. Please," I begged, still looking back over my shoulder at them on the bed.

Ally finally sat up straight and reached out to grab my hips. She pulled me back down on the bed, again in the sitting position, and put an arm around me. Steve pressed in close on the other side.

"Liza," she said in a sweet voice, "let us help you wait just a little longer, okay? I played this game with Steve while you were gone. He's good, but you can show him how it's really done, okay?"

"No, Ally, please. I've already waited as long as I can. Please undo the belt and take me to the bathroom, please."

"Shh," she hushed me and held me tighter. "We'll do this together. Just hold on."

I groped for Steve's penis, and when I found it I grabbed a hold. "I'm holding on," I said through clenched teeth.

With her index finger, Ally pressed on the belt at the spot she guessed my pee hole to be. Her other fingers gently massaged my labia, as if trying to get me to relax. Relaxing was the last thing I wanted to do, though. I needed to tense every muscle in my body to keep the pee from storming past my sphincter. I felt my blood pressure rising; my head pounded. The more I felt the urge to pee, the harder I squeezed Steve's penis. It was a contest, now, to see whether Steve or I would crack first. A few seconds later he reached behind me and I felt his welcome touch at my lower back as he dialed the combination. I felt the pressure of the belt give way as Steve released the mechanism. I stood up quickly and the back of the leather fell from between my buttocks to hang straight down. It's pressure in my pussy was completely released and the ben-wa balls came tumbling out onto the floor. Steve's eyes bugged out. I took a step toward the bathroom, but it was too late. I felt the flood of urine follow the balls. I stopped in my tracks and let it happen, right there on the beautiful accent rug I picked out with such care. I peed and peed. A strong musky scent filled the room. Sometime during the flow, I didn't notice exactly when, Ally put both hands to my crotch, as if to wash her hands in the stream. I continued to pee.

When the last drop finally fell, I released the belt's mechanism in front and it fell in the pool of urine at my feet. I walked calmly to the bathroom to shower. Steve and Ally joined me.

I stood in the center, under the spray, and together they rubbed my body with soap: Steve on my left, Ally on my right. Their hands went up and down my legs, my back, and made circular motions on my breasts. My buttocks and vagina got special attention from them both. I let their hands roam as the water cascaded over my body to accentuate their touch. My thoughts went to the last time I had company in this shower, and the beautiful love that Marc and I made together. I remembered how hard he was and how forceful he was, and I recalled why: he had just shown me off in that salacious swim suit to about a dozen of our new neighbors at the pool. The knot in my stomach returned at the memory of the humiliation I experienced as I was forced to play Frisbee in that transparent suit. As the water cascaded on my body, so did the memories: I saw each and every humiliation and punishment I had suffered from Marc's little game. The knot twisted in my belly and my anger grew. I felt like I wanted to hit somebody, do something violent.

It was Steve's stray finger at my pussy that jolted me into action. I pushed him against the wall, his hard cock pointing at me. I threw my arms around his neck and hoisted my legs around his waist. With my feet also resting against the wall against which he was pinned, I was able to maneuver my crotch until my pussy engulfed his manhood. I pressed him into me, relaxed slightly, then pressed again. I did it again and again, more and more rapidly. I began to bang against him furiously. His prick thumped against the back of my vaginal wall. I threw my head from side to side madly as I fucked him in a fashion I've never fucked anybody in my life. He squirted his jism into me and I continued to pump. His penis went limp and I continued to pump. It fell out and I still banged into his lower abdomen. He slid down the wall, came to rest in a seated position with me on top, and still I continued to wiggle and gyrate in his lap.

Ally extracted me from on top of him.She stood me up and pressed me against the opposite wall. I closed my eyes and let the anger and violence ooze from my body. When I felt Ally's fingers at my pussy, I opened my eyes to see her kneeled before me. She was dipping her fingers into my vagina, scooping out Steve's cum and eating it. She looked like a child with her fingers riming the inside of the peanut butter jar, feeling for the last tasty morsel. She was Pooh Bear with a paw in the honey pot. She reached deep inside, and I opened my thighs to make it easier for her. Her hand went repeatedly from my vagina to her mouth, each time dripping with white fluid. It didn't take many trips, though, before the fluid she sought was diluted by my juices. I grabbed my nipple and squeezed as I began to feel the pressure within me build. Her thrusts inside me went deeper and deeper, and the spasms in my body became more and more pronounced. "Your fault, Marc!" I screamed as the orgasm rocked me.

Steve left during Ally's snack, and she followed after ingesting as many of my juices she could suck from me. I remained to try some more to wash away the blame I heaped on Marc, his game, and my new life. The rage was gone, but I was worried I would empty the Colorado river before my distaste for the person I had become would disappear down the drain. I was horrified that I took pleasure in vengeance, first against Gina last night, then Ally this morning. I cringed when I thought how I had fucked, no raped, my friend's fiancé, my husband's best friend. I needed to get a grip. I needed lunch.

I was surprised to find a large bath towel where it should be, remembering that Marc had put under lock anything large enough to cover my nakedness. I rubbed myself as I wrapped myself in it, luxuriating in its fluffy touch.

I walked out of the bathroom and into the kitchen. Ally and Steve were fully dressed in the clothes they had greeted me in this morning. I saw them exchange a look that could have no other purpose than to remark on my towel, but I ignored them and tested the towel's knot to make sure it was secure. I just wasn't in the mood for Marc's naked game at the moment.

"I'm making turkey sandwiches," Ally said happily.

"Great! I'm starved."

"I rolled up the rug and took it to the trash," Steve said.

"That was quick," I smiled.

"And I washed your balls and the belt here in the sink," Ally added.

"Well, I guess you're both hired, then," I joked.

"Let's eat on the balcony," I suggested. "I have an urge to sit out there in my towel, what with Ms Thomas being in Europe."

Ally laughed, but Steve didn't get it. He gave a puzzled look.

"It's part of the 'spanking' story," Ally informed him.

"Oh yeah, you were going to tell me about that..."

The telephone rang and I went to answer it. It was Marc. The first part of the conversation was filled with all the perfunctory "I miss yous" and the questions about his hotel. He told me how much he loved me and how he enjoyed hearing about my adventures in Catalina, teasingly asking me when I was going back. I just laughed politely.

"What are you wearing?" he suddenly asked out of the blue.

I jumped slightly at the question. It crossed my mind to have it out with him, right then and there, about what this game had done to me, how I'm afraid of the person I was turning into. The urge was fleeting, though. I reached with my free hand to untie the knot that held my comfortable wrap against my body. I felt it slither the length of my torso to the floor.

"Huh?" he said when I hesitated.

"Nothing, Marc. Absolutely nothing."

"Wow, great!" He sounded excited. "Is anyone there with you."

"Ally and Steve. Steve just asked her to marry him." I took an opportunity to change the subject.

"What? He's getting married? He's there?"

"Yep, it all just happened a little while ago."

"A little while ago? Let me talk to Steve, Liza. It's something important about work."

I placed my hand over the mouthpiece and called for Steve to come to the phone. As he approached, he gave me that up-and-down look and smiled broadly.

"I love the effect Marc has on you," he winked as he took the phone.

I quickly threw my free arm over my breasts and gave him a disapproving look.

"Too late," he laughed.

I picked up my towel from the floor and retied it around me as I rejoined Ally on the balcony.

"I want to talk to you about your husband-to-be," I announced as I took a bite of my turkey.

"It's okay, Liza." She smiled and patted my hand reassuredly. "We already talked about it. He's cool with it and I'm cool with it. It's all just part of the 'Marc effect.'"

"The 'Marc effect,'" I stammered. "Where did you hear that expression?"

"I don't know, I guess I must have heard it somewhere."

"I have to run back to the office," Steve poked his head through the sliding glass door. "Well, 'I have to get my ass back to work on this end of the Baker Account,' to use Marc's words. I guess an important meeting is about to start out in New York and he needs me to back him up here. I'll see you beautiful ladies later..."

"Liza! I just have to tell you what happened after you left this morning," Ally exclaimed with joy when we heard the front door close behind him.

Her hand went to her crotch, as it always does when she's excited, or bored, or worried, or happy... I decided to put my complaints about Steve's juvenile remarks aside for a while and just listen.

"Well, as you know, I was wearing the clamps. My God! those clamps are something. You know they hurt really, really bad when they went on - I thought you were trying to kill me, it hurt so bad. I couldn't understand why you would do that to me. There was a moment there when I really hated you, even - but after that, it was just kind of a throbbing... glow. I could feel the blood constricted in my veins, trying to pump its way through. I could actually hear the rhythm of my heart beat. My clit became the center of my universe as I sat there with the clamp protruding from between my pussy lips. It was as if I had come home from a long journey away. I don't know how else to describe it. Everything focused and had a center. And then, when Steve attached the nipple clamps, I thought I would pass out from the pain. But they, too, began to emanate incredible sensations that they shared with my clit. Yes, Liza, bolts of lightening went from my nipples to my clit! It was the most amazing thing ever. I can't get over it.

"Well, as you know, Steve was kneeling there in front of me. He stayed there and just held my hands as I felt the electricity course through my body. I didn't even touch myself the whole time! Do you believe it? I didn't need to....

"I kept them on for a long time. What did the note say? Work up to a half hour? Well, I'm there, baby, I'm there...and more! But finally, I asked Steve to remove them. The one at my left tit came off first. My nipple filled with blood and became an incredible size, all the time stinging just as much as when the clamp went on. I grabbed my tit to try to make the pain go away. I thought if I squeezed the nipple back the way it was, the hurt would stop, but I only made it worse. I screamed and yelled until the pain finally began to subside. The second nipple sent me through the roof again, but at least I knew what to expect this time and just rode it out, paying particular attention to the way my clit vibrated, as if awakened by the pain in my nipple.

"I needed a break after my nipples, so I just sat there and Steve and I talked. He never left the kneeling position. We talked about everything we'd discovered about each other in just a day, and how each thing was precious. He promised he'd never wear anything next to his dick but my soiled panties. Can you imagine? We talked about you, Liza, and about Marc, and how much you two were teaching us about ourselves and how to live. We promised each other to be like you. He promised to be my Marc, and I promised to be his Liza!

"When Steve removed the clamp from my clit, I thought I died and went to heaven. It seemed like there were now three points of light on the surface of my body, throbbing beacons of blinding joy. My clit swelled like a bubble from between my pussy lips. I couldn't keep my hands off it. It was the most delicious sensation I've ever had.

"When the spasms that were coming and going finally subsided and the throbbing went down to the point that I couldn't take my pulse just by listening, I was left with genitals that were the most sensitive anyone could ever imagine. It was as if my pussy could hear a pin drop in the next room, do you know what I mean? It was as if a blind man could suddenly see. I felt things, and even knew things, that I could never have imagined before.

"I sat there just enjoying these new sensations, with Steve still kneeling before me, and, all of a sudden, I heard his voice. It wasn't his regular voice, though, it was his voice as if it were filtered through fine gold. It even had a scent, the delicious aroma of chocolate - you know how I love chocolate! It said, 'I love you; will you marry me?'