Liz's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beside him the phone rang. Both frowned at each other neither expecting a call at nearly 1am.

'Yes?' Queried David on picking up the receiver. 'Oh it's you..you do? Can't this wait till morning..no,no come over now if it that's what you want' David looked pensive as he replaced the receiver.

'Well? Don't make me wait all night. Who was it?'

'Liz' was the reply. 'She wants to bring over the divorce papers, seems she wants to settle things and just wants it over a quickly as possible. You don't mind do you?'

'Not at all' smiled Tina. 'Sooner the better as far as I'm concerned. Let's get dressed'

Tina hummed to herself as she rolled on the stockings and attached them to the suspender belt, it was all coming together she thought, after tonight she would be home free. She had deliberately dressed provocatively. She was wearing a low plunging black top, tucked into a short, black and silver flowing skirt with a side slit, a black lace strapless bra without padding to try to emphasis the size of her chest. She knew Liz wasn't the biggest girl on top and wanted to show her how inferior she was compared to Tina. Under the skirt she had slipped on a suspender belt and stockings and last of all, and with a wicked smile showing on her face, she slipped back on the thong she had been wearing during their love-making, feeling the wet, spunk sodden gusset against her cunt lips, still swollen and distended. Maybe she would let David lick out all his spunk later and give her one last orgasm before bed, after all she thought, his cock is next to useless.

Five minutes later the bell rang. David started but made no attempt to answer it.

'Go on darling, don't just sit there' Tina said sweetly. Her moment of triumph so close she could almost taste it.

David opened the door only to receive a punch straight into his gut, doubling him over and leaving him totally winded. A tall blond man burst into the room, quickly tripped David over onto his stomach, pulled his arms behind his back and slipped nylon ties onto his hands before producing a ball gag that was quickly thrust into his mouth and secured by belt and buckle at the back of his head. The blond Man then straightened up, put one foot in the small of David's back, pulled a gun on Tina and said 'No screaming or shouting if you know what's good for you'

The speed and surprise of the attack left Tina momentarily stunned 'Who..wha..'

'Hello Tina, its been a while hasn't it' said Liz smiling sweetly as she walked into the flat and quietly shut the door.

'You! What do you want?'

'Me.' Replied Liz. 'And I will let you know exactly what I want as soon as we're all comfy.'

She nodded at Daz who picked up David not ungently and led him over to the sofa. Liz walked across to Tina and with her still stunned at the event of the last 30 seconds allowed herself to be led over to sit beside her lover. Liz put the sports bag she had carried in with her onto the coffee table, sat in the chair opposite. She smoothed the blue-grey chiffon dress she was wearing down and then began to speak.

'David, Tina, I am here for one thing and one thing only. I want what's mine. Mine by right as well as natural justice. I have gone past caring about whether you care for me anymore David, but I am not going to allow this slut to take away from me everything that I have worked hard for over these last 22 years.'

'Ha!' Shouted Tina 'Your way behind the game you old bag, in case your mind is going the say way as your body seems to be then you should be aware that I already own half the firm and David the other half and the lawyers tell us there is not a thing you can do about!' she spat.

'Unfortunately Tina your right, my lawyer tells me exactly the same thing' replied Liz, still talking gently.

'So what's this all about then?' Tina asked, bemused as to why Liz and the muscle were here. 'You know your going to prison for this as well as having your old fat ass thrown onto the streets'

'I'm here Tina to fight for what is mine or rather I should say you and I are going to fight for what is mine. My proposal is simple; you and I will have a fight right here, right now. If I win, you sign over your half of the business, you win and I sign the divorce papers and leave you both to get on with your lives together. Although Tina, you don't strike me as a one man woman, but David has made his bed so it is up to him to lie in it'

'And if I refuse?'

'Nothing, I can't make you fight, only you and I and David of course, will ever know that you hadn't got the guts to take on a woman 14 years older than yourself' smiled Liz.

Almost instantly, Liz could see she had hit home. Tina almost snarled ' I could whip a fat old bag like you anytime'

'Then I will take that as a yes' smiled Liz 'the rules are simple, the first woman to strip the other naked wins. Other than that there are none, although I would suggest you refrain from killing me as that would defeat the purpose of you fucking my husband into leaving me so you could get the hands on our money'

Again this hit home with Tina's face glowing red with the fact that this woman had her so sussed. Still, Tina intended to wipe that smirk off her face. She realised she was taking a risk, but as Liz pointed out, she had 14 years on her, she was taller and almost certainly quicker, perhaps the dumpy old cunt outweighed her though. Still even if she lost she could just refuse to sign. So all things being equal this could be the end to a great day thought Tina.

David stared dumbly at each woman in turn, totally shaken by events and terrified of the tall blond man who smiled disconcertingly at him every time David glanced his way. He was like a wolf eyeing up a tasty young lamb.

Daz quickly cleared the furniture back to the walls and the women turned to face each other, Liz kicked off her shoes, grinned at Tina and said 'There, a head start for you' and like a snake striking, quickly slapped Tina on the side of her face and stepped back.

Tina screamed her surprise and ran at Liz who side stepped her rush, allowed Tina to shoot by and grabbed a handful of red hair jerking back at the same time. Tina's momentum was stopped at the top of her body, but her bottom half continued on dumping her flat on her back and driving out the air in her lungs with an audible whoosh. Liz calmly stepped in and in 2 quick moves removed Tina's house shoes and stepped away.

'My, my. How easy your making it dear, perhaps your taking it easy on me because of my age' she taunted.

Tina rolled onto her hands and knees and slowly got to her feet. Eyeing Liz warily now she realised she had underestimated her opponent. Still, it was early days and Liz had now tipped her hand. She wouldn't be as rash next time. The women slowly circled each other in silence. The only sound coming from David who was making mmm, mmmph noises through the ball gag as he watched the women.

Suddenly, Tina dropped her shoulder and ran at Liz. Liz's self-defence training kicked in, she made no attempt to avoid the charge but as Tina made contact and attempted to wrap her arms around Liz with the intention of pulling her down Liz threw up a knee perfectly timed to catch Tina's midriff. Still, Tina's momentum carried her into Liz and they both went down together with Tina on top. The knee hurt Tina and all she could do, wanted to do, was just hold onto this old bitch till she could get over the shock and pain. Liz meanwhile squirmed and wriggled to get out from underneath Tina, her wriggling causing her dress to ride up her legs, exposing her white shear French style panties and the dark patch of pubic hair within. Finally freeing herself from Tina's grasp she threw herself on the younger woman's back and grabbed a handful of hair twisting it and relishing the yelp of pain it elicited from Tina.

'It's payback time you slut' and fumbled for the side zipper to Tina's skirt. Tina snarled and raked her nails across the hand grabbing her hair and was rewarded with a hiss of pain and the freeing of her hair, twisting round on the floor she kicked out at Liz who now had both hands on Tina's unzipped skirt. The kick had two effects. Liz shot backwards tumbling into the table and chairs and cracking her head hard and the removal of Tina's skirt which she still had clutched in her hands. The loss of her skirt enraged Tina, showing no embarrassment to having her ass on show covered only by a piece of small material. She crawled quickly on all fours over to the stunned form of her rival and grabbed the vee of Liz's dress and pulled in the opposite directions. She was rewarded with the sound of material ripping and the exposing of Liz's bra, quickly grabbing another handful of dress lower down the rip she repeated the process, the chiffon dress was almost in two pieces now.

'You call those tits love' Tina sniggered and reached around Liz to unhitch the bra clasp. That was a mistake. Liz, sufficiently recovered, head butted Tina straight on her nose. She hadn't put everything into it, as her vision was still swimming from the crack on her head. But it was painful enough to cause Tina to fall onto her back clutching her nose and crying in pain. Liz shook her head to clear it and threw herself on top of Tina's stomach pinning her arms to her sides. Tina squirmed and spat and cursed but Liz's weight told. She slapped Tina hard once, twice, three times.

'Fancy an old woman getting the best of you Tina' taunted Liz

Liz then reached down and grabbed hold of the front of Tina's thong. At first Tina thought she was going to have the thong pulled off but that was not what Liz had in mind. She pulled together the gusset and then tugged the thong hard into Tina's slit, sawing it back and forwards between the splayed lips. This caused Tina to cry out in pain but also sent a jolt of pleasure tingling up into her belly.

'My aren't these panties a little damp Tina. Either there wet with David's spunk or I'm turning you on' gloated Liz.

Tina still struggled but gravity, not being fit and Liz's weight were beginning to tell. Liz sensed Tina was struggling less and turned her attentions to her blouse, slowly undoing each button all the while taunting Tina about her inability to best an older woman, telling her how she was going to slap her tits and beat her ass when she had her naked before getting her to sign over her half of the business. With the blouse now undone and Tina's bra covered chest finally on display she quickly released her arms and rolled Tina onto her stomach before pulling off her blouse. Liz stood up waving the blouse above her head like a trophy.

'Had enough bitch' she asked Tina.

Tina hadn't got the strength to reply. She just pulled herself slowly to her feet, deep breaths causing her breasts to rise and fall. Liz stepped away from her but realised she was wet with anticipation of her victory to come. She realised just how much she wanted, needed, to humiliate this woman.

Meanwhile, Tina steeled herself for one final effort, she feigned tiredness, which wasn't hard to do and waited for Liz to make her move. It wasn't long coming.

Liz moved in quickly, intending to finish off Tina as quickly as she could. As Tina threw up an arm to ward her off she slipped underneath it and grabbed Tina from behind. This was just what Tina wanted her hand snaked down the rip in Liz's dress and she grabbed her by the pubic mound squeezing hard. Pain shot up into Liz's belly and she fell hard to the floor, Tina dropped quickly on top of her pulling down the remains of her dress till she had it around Liz's knees. Then with a knee in the small of her back she unclasped Liz's bra and slipped it off her throwing it away behind her. She slipped a hand around the front of Liz's chest and grabbed a nipple and twisted hard, surprised at how big and hard it was. White fire flashed into Liz's head but her self defence training was not for nothing, almost in instinct she threw back an elbow which hit Tina square on under her chin and sent her falling sideways off Liz's back.

'You'll pay for that' spat Liz as bare chested and kicking away the remains of her dress she threw herself at Tina, punching her twice in the stomach knocking the remaining fight out of her. With Tina almost motionless she pulled down her strapless bra freeing those large creamy breasts. At least my nipples are bigger thought Liz before she set about slapping Tina's tits, left and right handed for the best part of a minute before standing up over her.

'Just these for a win I believe' crowed Liz as she bent over Tina and slowly inched down the thong till Tina's bald cunt was on display. With that damp spunk sodden thong in hand she walk slowly over to the sports bag she had brought with her, opened it and withdrew a large, black strap-on, turned back to Tina to make sure she could see it and began to strap it to herself.

'You see Tina, you've tried to fuck me. If you had just taken David from me I could of come to accept that, but no, that wasn't enough for you was it. You wanted to fuck me over. Well girl, it's time for you to know what being fucked over is like'

Tina stared in horror as Liz advanced on her the black phallus all of ten inches bobbing in front of here as she advanced. Tina turned onto all fours and tried to crawl away but there was no escape. Liz grabbed her, manhandled her to her feet and dragged her over to the back of the sofa before pushing her face first over the back of it. Her tits jiggled and her feet came off the ground. Liz reached forward and stuffed the spunk sodden thong into Tina's mouth before catching a nylon tie Daz threw her and secured her arms behind her back. With one hand in the small of Tina's back to hold her down she admired the taught creamy coloured globes of her ass, a suspender stretched tautly across each buttock, she noticed the brown star shaped anus clenched tightly closed and the wet slit of her puffy cunt. And then she began to spank Tina's ass. Slowly at first but picking up in speed and intensity until each slap caused Tina to jerk, her ass quickly turning bright red like a baboons. Occasionally she slipped a finger down into Tina's slit and dragged it along, scraping a fingernail over her clit before returning to beat another cheek

Liz could feel herself beginning to flood, she had never been into women but this was such a turn on she knew she would be satisfied tonight in more ways than one. She lined the phallus up on Tina's still engorged cunt and began to push. The phallus began to splay open Tina's lips and stretch her cunt forcing out her own fluids and David's spunk, coating the dildo and allowing it to slid in. Tina spat out the thong and croaked 'Fucking dyke' as Liz thrust home the dildo to the hilt. Tina moaned, caught between the pain and humiliation Liz was inflicting and the pleasure of finally having a cock larger than David's inside her. Liz began to speed up, enjoying the sensations it was bringing to her own cunt. The thrusts causing Tina's large breasts to wobble wildly.

David had a ringside seat as his lover was hanging face down next to him over the back of the sofa he was sitting on. His own cock began to lengthen as the site of his wife fucking his lover turned him on like never before, his erection causing his trousers to tent.

Liz took all the months of frustration out on Tina, and she thrust away for minutes without a pause. Tina, felt herself slipping towards an orgasm hated herself for allowing her rival to best her but finally had to succumb to her bodies needs and began to orgasm on the thick dildo fucking her.

'That's it cunt. Come for me, show everyone what a slut you really are' snarled Liz whose thrusting never slowed while Tina began to wail her pleasure. Finally, Liz stopped fucking as exhaustion set in. She slipped out of Tina's gapping cunt and pulled Tina over round to the front of the sofa before pushing her onto her back. She un-strapped the dildo and slipped her soaking panties off.

'Just one more thing before I get you to sign those papers Tina' and promptly sat on Tina's face pressing her sodden bush down onto her mouth. Tina was utterly beaten. She made no attempt to resist, she just began to run her tongue up and down Liz's swollen cunt, thrusting her tongue up into her as far as nature would allow before teasing her anus and running back up to play with her clit. Liz faced down Tina's body, admiring her large breasts, firm taut stomach and the gently rising bald mons that glistened with Tina's juices. She was close to coming now but couldn't resist leaning forwards, slipping a thumb and first finger between Tina's splayed cunts lips and grabbing the swollen clitoral hood, pulling it back to unsheathe the engorged nub and began to tease it. This direct, constant manipulation was total over stimulation for Tina and it kept her in an almost constant state of orgasm. Liz squirmed her own pussy hard down onto her rival's face seeking the release that was so close. Liz exploded. She had never felt sex could be this good, her orgasm seeming to stretch on forever and when she finally regained her senses and stood up Tina's face was dripping with her juices. Liz smiled at her triumph and turned to David.

'Not fair us girls are having all the fun is it and judging by that bulge David I think you want to join in too' said Liz who turned and nodded to Daz. For the first time since Liz began to fuck Tina David turned to look at Daz. He had been standing to one side filming it all onto a video recorder

'Just insurance David, and something to remind me of this evening' she smiled, as Daz put the video onto a table facing the group and came over to David and began undressing him. The 'mmmphs' became more agitated as his clothes disappeared. Liz in the meantime had gone and retrieved the heads of agreement papers and a pen. She returned Tina to her position over the sofa having to virtually carry the girl and once David was naked had him forced into the same position next to her then had Daz remove his ball gag. David was terrified of what was about to happen, but even that couldn't ensure that he lost the erection he was sporting, it pressed painfully into the back of the sofa and all the while he could feel Daz's grinning face and his hand pushed firmly onto David's buttocks holding him in position.

'Now David, I want you to sign over your half of the firm into my name' said Liz. David thought she looked fantastic, sitting in front of him, naked, her nipples swollen and engorged, they must of stood almost a half inch proud off her small breasts, even the beginnings of a roll of fat around her midriff couldn't hide the sodden state of her pubic hair. She oozed sex.

'Anything, please I'm sorry. I wanted to be fair, it was ju..'

'Yes, yes' interrupted Liz 'it was just, David, that your to weak a man to stand up to a vamp like Tina here. However, I want your signature, maybe if you grovel enough I may let you stay on as a paid employee. Don't worry, I won't try to fuck you like you tried to fuck me. Sign and you can keep the house. It holds too many memories for me to want it anyway'

She thrust the document under his nose and he quickly signed.

'Now Tina, your turn' she said sweetly.

'You may have had your fun tonight Liz but I know that you can't make me sign that paper, I won't. I have worked far to hard, had to put up with fucking and sucking that little dicked husband of yours for too long. No way am I signing. No way' Tina's reply was no more than a whisper but her resolve was clear.

David suddenly saw the light 'But, you love me' he squeaked, more to himself than anyone else. He finally realised how much of a fool he had been played for.

'Now you see her true colours David. You gave me up, tried to turn me over, for nothing but a chance to get in the sack with this slag. Your loss.' Liz turned and picked up her strap-on and reattached it.